No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPERIMENTS ARE FUN. I keep forgetting these tests. But does the keeper need to be across he coils? Donno.

Originally posted by altrez View Post
    Hey Dave,

You have not posted an update in awhile, I was curious what your new test's were showing?

-Altrez

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-25-2020, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Altrez,
      I have a couple more days work to do before I can turn the basement over to my contractor to tape, texture and lay floor tile. Once I hit that point, I will the able to take a day off here and there to work on energy stuff. I have ONE build that is a priority, but it will only take a couple hours and then I will be focusing on getting at least ONE version of my generator back together.

Haven't talked to Greyland in a couple days. I have been waiting for hime to call ME rather than bothering him. I have plenty to keep me busy.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Altrez,
        I have a couple more days work to do before I can turn the basement over to my contractor to tape, texture and lay floor tile. Once I hit that point, I will the able to take a day off here and there to work on energy stuff. I have ONE build that is a priority, but it will only take a couple hours and then I will be focusing on getting at least ONE version of my generator back together.

Haven't talked to Greyland in a couple days. I have been waiting for him to call ME rather than bothering him. I have plenty to keep me busy.
        I thought you said he was laid up in the hospital a few days then went home? It will take weeks to recover. He probably feels rough around the edges.. You better hurry you are running out of time. Or are you going to fudge this too. 79 days and counting.

Comment

• Greyland was just a bit optimistic about getting out of the hospital, and I was reporting what he told me was happening. He actually has not been released. Won’t be released until 2:00 tomorrow and he said he isn’t even going home. Going directly to his shop to work on this. I should hear from him again tomorrow evening.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Greyland was just a bit optimistic about getting out of the hospital, and I was reporting what he told me was happening. He actually has not been released. Won’t be released until 2:00 tomorrow and he said he isn’t even going home. Going directly to his shop to work on this. I should hear from him again tomorrow evening.
            Hello Dave,

I do hope Greyland is doing better. Hows things going with your testing? Any new results?

-Altrez

Comment

• Hi all,

I recently came across an interesting subject on another forum, OverUnity.com, also some related info on OUR.com. I do far more reading than posting there. Anyway I thought it is worthy and might be useful to discuss here. Because I post it here does not mean I support it or necessarily believe what is written. But it is interesting, IMO, and could contain novel approaches to subjects that I have been addressing on this forum.
              ​​​​​​
              Extracting Energy from Permanent Magnet Electron Spins
              ©Cyril Smith, April 2016
              1. Introduction
              International patent WO 03/0011002 Magnetic Heater Apparatus and Method assigned
              to MagTec LLC has aroused some interest. This describes a form of heater where an
              electrically conductive disc is rotated close to an array of permanent magnets. Eddy
              currents induced into the disc create heat that is transported away by contact with a fluid
              flow. Data is given on the performance of a heater where the fluid is air at a flow rate
              of 3200ft3
              /min provided by a fan consuming 1.76KW, the air being raised in
              temperature by 80°F from contact with the heated disc driven by an electric motor
              consuming 20.9KW. This equates to a COP of 3.58. The preferred material for the disc
              is stated as Cu.
              This paper studies the eddy current flows within a moving disc.
              ​​​
              https://www.overunityresearch.com/in...0;attach=34982
              ​​​​​​
              Turns out there is, or was, a US patent application filed (about 20 years ago).

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030066830A1/en

Several members have commented that the mechanism involved and discussed in the patent application and the white paper could be that which Turion is experiencing with his special generator. Some may want to consider it. I've read over the references, several times, and don't think it is the case.

Last action on the patent application was like 15 years ago and it expired and is dead. If there was anything valid with the concept and claims, I think some interprise would have pursued.

Why would not the phenomenon discussed in the white paper manifest in conventional PM generators? Or in Eddy current brakes/retarders? Would not the use of bifilar (multifilar) coils be counterproductive to the theory presented?

Just food for thought.

bi

Comment

• See the video. I, I ,I Me Me me in the sentance below. 3E's Entitlement , Exploitation , No Empathy
                Their agenda is to NOT hear you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zf4...l8mk&index=154

Bi Quote:

"Hi all,

EYE recently came across an interesting subject on another forum, OverUnity.com, also some related info on OUR.com. EYE do far more reading than posting there. Anyway EYE thought it is worthy and might be useful to discuss here. Because EYE post it here does not mean EYE support it or necessarily believe what is written. But it is interesting, IMO, and could contain novel approaches to subjects that EYE have been addressing on this forum.

EYE've read over the references, several times, and EYE don't think it is the case.

bi"

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                Hi all,

I recently came across an interesting subject on another forum, OverUnity.com, also some related info on OUR.com. I do far more reading than posting there. Anyway I thought it is worthy and might be useful to discuss here. Because I post it here does not mean I support it or necessarily believe what is written. But it is interesting, IMO, and could contain novel approaches to subjects that I have been addressing on this forum.

could be that which Turion is experiencing with his special generator. I've read over the references, several times, and don't think it is the case.
                bi
                Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Bistander
                  Here Cyril [Smudge] has recently become available at an open source forum
                  ....https://overunity.com/18493/cyril-sm...msg545897/#new

he is Probably the best path towards some simple experiments to help understand where the gain might come from in Matt and Daves work.
                  Cyril is one of the most experienced [life experience radar R+D HF signal work at design level ...etc etc] persons the open source FE community could possibly hope to find [and he's a firm "believer" in FE or over unity ].
                  and willing to help .. no strings or fees attached...

respectfully
                  Chet K

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-23-2020, 09:56 PM.
                  If you want to Change the world
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                    Bistander
                    Here Cyril [Smudge] has recently become available at an open source forum
                    ....https://overunity.com/18493/cyril-sm...msg545897/#new

he is Probably the best path towards some simple experiments to help understand where the gain might come from in Matt and Daves work.
                    Cyril is one of the most experienced [life experience radar R+D HF signal work at design level ...etc etc] persons the open source FE community could possibly hope to find [and he's a firm "believer" in FE or over unity ].
                    and willing to help .. no strings or fees attached...

respectfully
                    Chet K
                    Thanks for chiming in. Been following you and smudge over there. Some trouble comprehending A vector magnetic potential fields and Schrodinger waves. Never used that stuff with machinery and circuits below 400 Hz. And I doubt it enters into Turion's device. But first, let's see proof of Turion's claim.

I like your explanation of test in a box. Seems like a reasonable request. The fact that the guy resists and puts the box test down raises a flag. Just like Turion. They go to great lengths to avoid proof. They insist that you prove it. I know what Turion claims. With the other guy, I'm unclear as to what it is he thinks is novel about a multiple output switch mode power supply. Like you say, put it in a box and demonstrate the extra energy. What's wrong with that?

Regards,

bi
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• bi,
                      Can you post a link to where he talks about a multiple output switch mode power supply?

Comment

• Listen as Bi goat's Dave. Eye replaces I in the sentence, hope this helps If not Dave then whoever.
                        Take the bait Dave.

Bi quote
                        Thanks for chiming in. Been following you and smudge over there. Some trouble comprehending A vector magnetic potential fields and Schrodinger waves. EYE Never used that stuff with machinery and circuits below 400 Hz. And EYE doubt it enters into Turion's(GOAT GOAT) device. But first, let's see proof of Turion's (GOAT GOAT)claim.

EYE like your explanation of test in a box. Seems like a reasonable request. The fact that the guy resists and puts the box test down raises a flag. Just like Turion.(GOAT GOAT) They go to great lengths to avoid proof. They insist that you prove it. EYE know what Turion (GOAT GOAT)claims. With the other guy, EYE'm unclear as to what it is he thinks is novel about a multiple output switch mode power supply. Like you say, put it in a box and demonstrate the extra energy. What's wrong with that?

Regards,
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2020, 02:18 AM.

Comment

bi,
                          Can you post a link to where he talks about a multiple output switch mode power supply?
                          Here it is.......

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi a.n,
                          His circuit, shown at time 32:36, looks just like your typical SMPS.
                          push_pull_boost_Fig4A_B.gif from: https://www.butlerwinding.com/applic...-transformers/
                          Figure 4.
                          Such Switched Mode Power Supplies are widely used in computers and consumer electronics.
                          Regards,
                          bi
                          ​​​​​
                          bi

Comment

• bistander
                            I am uncertain of this switchmode circuit you post as it applies to Dave's question.
                            I do believe a more specific experiment [small] geared more towards Matt and Davids work can help to
                            explain what may be happening in their devices.

and Cyril ...since he works open source would be the best resource to propose some very simple experiments.

a question
                            would you attempt this if Cyril can propose something within your Skillset and tooling [if not too difficult ..or time consuming ?

that board was opened for open source builders to Experiment.
                            the present discussion there will hopefully manifest such [may ultimately not be related to Matt and Daves work tho.

we could ask Cyril to model a more specific experiment for that [just in case ?

thx
                            Chet
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 05-24-2020, 05:55 PM.
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              bistander
                              I am uncertain of this switchmode circuit you post as it applies to Dave's question.
                              I do believe a more specific experiment [small] geared more towards Matt and Davids work can help to
                              explain what may be happening in their devices.

and Cyril ...since he works open source would be the best resource to propose some very simple experiments.

a question
                              would you attempt this if Cyril can propose something within your Skillset and tooling [if not too difficult ..or time consuming ?

that board was opened for open source builders to Experiment.
                              the present discussion there will hopefully manifest such [may ultimately not be related to Matt and Daves work tho.

we could ask Cyril to model a more specific experiment for that [just in case ?

thx
                              Chet
                              Hi Chet,

Two different experiments in my opinion. Don't see relationship between SMPS and generator. I've used both many times over the career and am familiar with the workings.

1. I don't believe Turion's claim. ie. generator output power greater than input power.

2. I don't see objective of partnered coil device. What do they think is unusual?

Me? I don't build things that I know don't, or won't work. That rule isn't absolute. I have done several circuits, or experiments that Turion put forth. I had parts on hand as well as instruments. Modest effort. Results as expected. Only insults and ridicule from Turion and his crew.

As for further experiments and builds, sure, if it can be well defined with expectations of reasonable discussion on results. Not trying to prove other guy's claims which he refuses to do himself.

Really like to see example of your test in a box. Do you have any documented?

Regards,

bi
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Bistander

I have to say this upfront ...I do believe Dave ,and have for many years [since his first anomalous energy claim] ,Carroll worked with this years back and had an anomaly on his bench too.[great respect for Carroll and his abilities ]

And Matt ...well I just like his Builds his grit and brutal honesty...[but that is just me]

I am hoping that Cyril can find the gain mechanism....his lifes work and skill set // experience are like no other man alive IMO [atleast in the open source community].

and at 86 years young...he truly inspires [many persons].

I hope some experiments can be modeled [Matt and Dave's work]....would be wonderful to find the actual gain mechanism..

I hope we can get those simple experiments on Benches of fellows such as yourself..and no I would not expect
                                blind obedience ...
                                this Cyril/Smudge topic is just getting started over there..the talent in the background is very deep and has much Bench and life experience with FE experimenting [Sparky magnet thingys to LENR].

hopefully that board yields something interesting ....we need an open sourced FE device if we are ever to become autonomous of the string pullers and powers that be.[just one mans opinion]
                                some people think we have plenty of time [not talking about any readers or contributors to this thread]
                                I don't !

Cyrils Topic again https://overunity.com/18493/cyril-sm...msg545930/#new

RE : ION's [Vortex1 at Ou.com] "fixed loss to ambient " test protocol
                                some members are going to post that and other really useful and simple test procedures/documents here and elsewhere.
                                wish I was one of those Video making guys, as you would have it right now...will probably try to make a vid or post a link soon.

respectfully
                                Chet K
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 05-24-2020, 09:10 PM.
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X