No announcement yet.

The bistander thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true that the effect is in the coil and not the core, but the core is what accepts the flux and causes the wire to generate electricity. My concern has been that ferrite would accept the flux so much more QUICKLY than iron, that the Lenz reaction would happen sooner and you would need a much higher rotor speed to avoid it. If it WILL accelerate, even at a MODERATE increase in rotor speed, then an entirely DIFFERENT version of the generator is possible. One that is MUCH more efficient and has far FEWER moving parts.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      Guess what BroMikey... what I choose to do with MY time and MY money is up to me. If you want something done with this generator RIGHT NOW, do it yourself. As I said, there are NO patents possible as it is all in the public domain. Manufacturing and selling them would be a great business for someone. But not me. Maybe Greyland will do that. Up to HIM. I'm not "chasing a new obsolete invention." It is something I already know works, and I am simply working on getting it to market as quickly as possible. Probably LONG BEFORE the generator is ready for market in all likelihood. The generator STILL suffers from an overheating problem, which can be addressed by the water jacket, new core material or something else entirely. Either way, MORE RESEARCH is needed to make sure there are no new bugs or that it can't "spring a leak" before it goes into production, or that the coils don't melt from running it more than 30 minutes. It is NOT ready for production as it stands. I have said that numerous times. It is a PROTOTYPE to prove concepts. That is all it is at this point. It still has PROBLEMS that need solving.

As for your bullcrap statement about crumbs from the Master's table. I haven't given crumbs. I have posted videos showing every detail of how to build this generator. That's not crumbs. That's years of my life and thousands of dollars worth of prototype development that I have given away for free to the people on this forum. You have all the directions necessary to EXACTLY replicate what Greyland has sitting on that table and you know it. That you haven't done it yet is no one's fault but YOUR OWN and I am so tired of lame excuses for people not replicating this. If I see even a GLIMMER of hope in some new technology I am all over it trying to replicate to prove it or disprove it on my bench. That's what research is all about. I don't wait for someone to prove every step. I want to see for myself. I have no compassion for people who wait for others to do the work FOR them. I am NOT responsible for your lack of effort. I am NOT responsible for the fact that you do not have a working machine sitting on your bench, I am NOT responsible for ANYTHING you do. What you have or don't have is YOUR responsibility and always will be. I have done everything I can to get this out there and to help people be successful in replicating it. A few have seen that what I am sharing is real. Most have not bothered. There is only so much I can do, and I have done far more than most. I haven't made a single penny off this project and have given away hundreds of dollars in parts to people all over the world.

If you think I am responding in this fashion because my feelings are hurt, you're wrong. I am just disgusted at how truly dependent people have become on the good will of others and how little pride they take in accomplishing something without everything being handed to them on a silver platter. Do the work. Earn the reward. Don't do the work, suffer on in ignorance. You reap what you sow. I know what I know and have what I have because of the work I have done. You have what YOU have because of the work YOU have done. If you don't have a working machine, look in the mirror. I've shared everything you needed to know.
      Okay okay go thy way Turion. How about DELAYED LENZ? Anything? Your past track recorded is indefensible, knock off the side show. We don't care anymore anyway, you of all people must know that. So much for an honest response as to what was said in the past statements like "YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" because you do?

Never once have you permitted an honest look at a simple amp meter and volt meter of a single coil or motor. You have always deliberately failed to complete your demo's. This is your choice. What you have stated and what you have done are to different things.

You don't need anyone here so why bother? Why keep coming back telling us one thing and doing another? Do you even know your own mind? No you don't. Many of us see. What you have offered is correct, the way you have delivered is unforgivable.

Start here and stop fooling yourself that this work has somehow been superseded by the great and powerful you know who.LOL Malarkey.

Back to the drawing board. It gets loud so throw on a pair of mufflers and remember the meter readings do matter in spice of what you think. Here we go. Bended knee, thanks Thane, no haughty or condescending. Of which you are incapable of. Always been that way, we know and have known what to expect. Still a great guy even with all of the weakness. I'll bet you are admiring the yard.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

It's true that the effect is in the coil and not the core, but the core is what accepts the flux and causes the wire to generate electricity. My concern has been that ferrite would accept the flux so much more QUICKLY than iron, that the Lenz reaction would happen sooner and you would need a much higher rotor speed to avoid it. If it WILL accelerate, even at a MODERATE increase in rotor speed, then an entirely DIFFERENT version of the generator is possible. One that is MUCH more efficient and has far FEWER moving parts.

Good point of view mr Dave

I comment the following, for information and communication, I believe that if the ferrite core absorbs faster and generates the magnetic field faster.
        As the induction fills or becomes faster and generates more current, it will need less revolutions to have the accelerating effect, it will even accelerate the rotor more.
        As I comment I think, now I have to test it, I remember when I did tests with ferrite cores I got more current, and if I accelerate the rotor, but I am not sure at what speed it did.
        I will make a coil with a ferrite core again and I will try it, and I will be happy to inform you, Mr. Dave, to continue making progress in improving energy generation.
        And I gladly accept any other point of view, opinion or comment that helps us clarify this point.

But for me if the ferrite core is improved, just if it is going to change some parameters of the generator.

I give an example that the 12-wire coil with which we have worked that accelerates to 2800 rpm, now with the ferrite core that accelerates to 2800 rpm, by having more induction will generate more energy, and will accelerate more.

On the other hand, I think it will accelerate at less speed, but you have to try or find the new parameters that appear.

Then I inform you Mr Dave

Comment

• BroMikey

Thanks for showing us Thane's work, he has many videos where he explains, shows data readings, and gives illustrative examples, but as much as I follow Thane's videos and his information, I can't figure out how to make a simple replica, and have something practical, yes It shows the coil of the delay of the lenz, the voltage with respect to the current, and the exact point where the generation must be given to avoid the lenz, but I do not have an information on how to make its coil well explained, how to replicate its project, you can help me, you have information on how to do your project in a simple way.

What we are going to give to what we already have with the lenz delay coils.

I do not discredit the work of Thane has many investigations and his patents, but I have not been able to replicate any project in a simple way.

Thank you, BroMikey for continuing to share Thane's progress.

Comment

• BroMikey, I have no need to defend my actions. I owe you no explanations, no proof, nothing. Not data, not results, not videos or schematics or anything else. Nothing that I do not CHOOSE to share, You want proof? Build it. It's THAT simple. I provided information and the instructions to build the machine. What you do with it is up to you. Nobody here deserves more than an opportunity to be successful, and I have provided that. You can either quit your whining and get to work or spend all your time reposting the work of others. You say I've had years to build this thing. Well, so have YOU. I'll check back to see if alexelectric posts info on the ferrite cores, but I can certainly live without posting anything else here. If things fall apart with the conference, I will come back and post the videos Greyland is making that show the data you guys want to see.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

BroMikey, I have no need to defend my actions. I owe you no explanations, no proof, nothing. Not data, not results, not videos or schematics or anything else. Nothing that I do not CHOOSE to share, You want proof? Build it. It's THAT simple. I provided information and the instructions to build the machine. What you do with it is up to you. Nobody here deserves more than an opportunity to be successful, and I have provided that. You can either quit your whining and get to work or spend all your time reposting the work of others. You say I've had years to build this thing. Well, so have YOU. I'll check back to see if alexelectric posts info on the ferrite cores, but I can certainly live without posting anything else here. If things fall apart with the conference, I will come back and post the videos Greyland is making that show the data you guys want to see.
              `````````````````````````
              That is what you do when called on your own words, you belittle putting others is a category with whiners and halfwits. The F word once again, not surprised. It has always been like this. Shame. We couldn't careless by now, you know that, you just like to project onto others your failures to comply with your own words. So nothing new. I never wanted or did I ask for anything from you, you offered. You have attacked me openly for years and I always let you off the hook.

Go ahead lump me in with BI, you did it before. That is a shameful way but that is YOU. You have no shame. Past the point and all of your efforts are in vain because this attitude will destroy any good. You can not help yourself. It's okay we have known this for quite sometime now. You are you so insult away and belittle unless you are being stroked of course. Look at me and MY work the rest are less than ME attitude. Selflessness is a virtue. You claim you have given all. All except what you have stated so many times how you were going to show this and show that by the weekend, or when you get back off the road visiting family or back from a friends. Never happens. Your words. This makes you a liar yes. You have never lied about the process so now we have things straight after you have been twisting around the conversation by a method known as PROJECTION, genius

Comment

• That is why you wanted to delete entire threads where other people have contributed also that were started by you. Can't hide but you can runaway i guess. bye is the best I can do

Nothing has changed. Of course no one is upset, we have all known this for a long time. Tough getting investors when you are like this. Don't blame them.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Now that I have voiced the feels that others have and have been to afraid to speak out, there I did for you. I know people and they need more that conjecture before they gamble their life savings. I guess I have lied too. I have said alot of things that I wanted to show and never did it. Me too, I lied. Take for instance the time I did this video and said I was going to show other tests and never did. Many times inventors or experimenters say things they can't deliver on. I don't think Dave lied, he is just like the rest of us and can only do so much even tho we have high hopes. Time runs out. Don't be to hard on us. BRB with the video

In this video I show the volts and amps like all fello experiments or investigator expect. Rule number one if you make a claim you show the evidence. SAV had his little starter video out for years before investors built a real machine. He did not do it alone.

Rule number 2 get the concept out there right away so people have something to go on. Same with Thane Heins, he did that.

Also I show as can be heard the speeding up under load.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-06-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• In this test I told you I would come back and make more test with the corn cob light bulb, but I didn't I lied.
                    But I'll try to make it up to ya. In his video I did show a lot of good measurements despite the poor delivery with my big ole mouth. I am one over bearing loud mouth, can I get a witness?

Anyway I showed an amp draw that was fluxuating all over due to clutch slippage but in the previous videos the amp draw (and in this one) was 2.30amps at 88v for the prime mover. This is 88 X 2.30 =202 watts upon
                    connecting the stressed out bulb the prime mover went lower 88v at 1.85amps and in other tested went down even more when connecting more winds. That 88 X 1.85 = 162.8 watts subtract 202 watt and we have a 40 watt reduction in prime mover power plus generated power to the bulb a max of 5 watts. I did it this way so I would not need an RMP meter as it is evident that the rotor did speed up. This is opposite of normal generator action. The more coils I put around the rotor the greater the reduction in prime mover power with generated power to boot.

This is an infinity generator.

Comment

• Very interesting BroMikey

I think the term, an infinity generator, is not possible, since it will have finite limitations.
                      But the project is good and more things can be accomplished with it.
                      You have continued or continue to improve it
                      Last edited by alexelectric; 04-06-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• ok greetings mr Dave
                        and everyone on the forum

I spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon, checking a coil that I made with a ferrite core, take advantage of some wires that I do not use in wanting to make some multi-core coils in a car generator, what happened is that the wire gauge exceeded the measurement the alternator slots were 12 strands of # 20 cable,
                        I made the coil with a ferrite core wind the 12 cables in parallel the length of each cable was 6 meters.

I began to carry out the tests, and tests what I could obtain was that in court it gave the acceleration, I did not find the acceleration of the speed under load, I do not have the motor with a higher speed of 1500 rpm, it is with the machinist of the lathe is doing a motor-shaft coupler.
                        During the test, the ferrite core hit the rotor and broke it. I took off a piece of wing. It helped me to do the tests better. The only risk and danger was that the piece flew, fortunately I was not hurt.

It remains to test the coil that I already have 12 wires, from Dave's project, put a ferrite core, adapt it since there are no exact measurements for the coil core in question. I'm going to have to buy them and see what measures work for me.

Or do I make a new coil adapted to a new core

Boy, every detail of the projects takes time and effort.

I am left with the pending to continue and acquire the pieces to do the tests.
                        Last edited by alexelectric; 04-07-2020, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• hi greetings everyone
                          These past days I was working very hard.
                          The mr of the lathe workshop spoke to me, who already had the part for me, the shaft coupler.
                          Well I went for the part, to start working on the generator and the 36 volt 800 Watts ZY1020 motor.
                          I needed the batteries, I have 2 car batteries that I use for when I do not have electric power from the grid and with an inverter I get power.
                          I continue in a moment more

Comment

• To get the 36 volts, I had to use the car's battery, but I had to solve the charging problems, to keep them running constantly.
                            With a computer power supply that I have kept, I made the adjustments to have a permanent charger at 36 volts, and thus have continuous work.
                            I was missing the regulator, but anyway I made it operate without it.
                            I started operating the motor at 36 volts, and the generator with the 12-wire, 4-series, 3-parallel connection, with a 72-watt, 130-volt bulb.
                            The brightness of the spotlight is very bright.
                            Remember that the motor had bought it with its speed control, I installed the regulator and its accelerator. This allowed me to control the speed in a way, the problem that the acceleration or speed control is the type that motorcycles bring, and it makes it difficult for me to maintain the turn

Comment

• To have a better control of the speed, change the throttle for a potentiometer, and thus be able to better regulate the revolutions, although I had to adjust the rotation as smoothly as possible. The revolutions of the motor were maintained between 2820 and 2900, the initial voltage that it is had in the exit of the coil with the focus, it was 100 volts, when putting another focus in parallel, the lighting fell.
                              after many coil and rotor adjustments, close-up, I achieved 125 volts of output at super brightness.
                              I put two bulbs in series to see what I got, the bulbs lit up well in the middle, the voltage between the bulbs went up to 150 to 160, depending on the combination of the bulbs seriously, different watts.

In the test of the coil, what has been obtained by the aforementioned generation of voltage, when the circuit is short-circuited, the generator is accelerated, but what I have not been able or able to accelerate under load, the coil accelerates short, but I have not achieved it under load.
                              I am waiting for the speed control to be able to adjust the speed with more precision, and thus make the evaluations.
                              I remember Mr. Dave's comment that some coils do not accelerate, that he had to do different coil tests, and how he balanced the different coil resistances, and the coils that had certain ohms accelerated or did not accelerate.
                              This is some work looking for the causes of things, trying again, making adjustments, making a new rotor plus magnets, different magnitudes, making a new coil.
                              I remember the videos of Mr. Dave where he shows the different rotors that he had to develop, the making of the coils, until he found what worked best.
                              I also remember Mr. Dave's comments detailing all those processes, as he guides us to what had to be done.
                              I began to read Turion's comments, for example I made a copy of his comments on the forum, some are not in the forum anymore, but the good thing I did back up his comments and I am returning to study.
                              I think I have to make another coil and connect it in series at best so if the acceleration is given at 2800,
                              I hope to do this when I try the speed control I'm waiting for.

The replica of Mr. Dave's project that I built is simple and straightforward, it has different measurements than the one I build it, so some data may vary,
                              I think that in my rotor the spacing between magnets I put them very close, since to install another coil I will not be able to put it continuous, and just as one realizes what has to improve, and it is work time, hours, days, investment .

I am all days it was hard and continuous work, one ends up tired and sleepless, but it is a pleasure to keep looking and improving, I work to prove myself the acceleration under load.

I continue with the project until I achieve what Mr Dave has demonstrated, and thank you for your guidance.
                              Thanks for your attention

Comment

• Hey Dave,

You have not posted an update in awhile, I was curious what your new test's were showing?

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X