X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnet fragment.

Originally posted by telemachus View Post
    Hi Allen,

Could you post the sketch or schematic of how you generated the force to lift the plate? Did you post a sketch for this experiment? I'm referring to your posts # 46 and #47 in this thread, but I don't see any diagram or sketches posted.

It sounds very interesting and I would like to try the experiment too. Thanks.
    @Telemechus,

I've been unable to recreate the effect. I inspected the original design very closely and noticed that the the plate picked up a very tiny magnet fragment.

I didn't spot it until afterwards. I'm sorry to report the findings are unreal as a result of this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
      @Telemechus,

I've been unable to recreate the effect. I inspected the original design very closely and noticed that the the plate picked up a very tiny magnet fragment.

I didn't spot it until afterwards. I'm sorry to report the findings are unreal as a result of this problem.
      Thanks for the update Allen. However I'm still not clear on the magnets alignment when you did the experiment. I understand that it was diametrically polarized, but did you have the poles in the vertical or horizontal?

As to the evident change in the experiment.

First of all you're dealing with minute energies which makes pinning down issues difficult. Obviously a minute tiny magnetic particle could have been involved. I'm sure you've considered many things already so this isn't to suggest you haven't already considered the following, but posting these ideas since they follow what I now think the general working theory behind the ARV is. What I hypothesize is that either the plate or the bowl which covered the spinning magnet was carrying a charge. It could have been mere static and getting the charges to once more arrange themselves properly to repeat the effect is thus a complete crap shoot. A bowl, functioning as a dielectric (*lead crystal or quartz), and with an exterior charge field the same as the plate/target, could or should then be projected off the surface by the magnetic vortex of the spinning magnet. Since these are both carrying the same charges the results should be to repel the plate. This is what I think may have happened to begin with.

Shouldn't the magnetic flux field act as pathway for any electrical charge? Thus the magnetic field, which passes through most material, dictates that the charge on a surface could/should be projected by a spinning magnetic vortex. The entire purpose of spinning the magnet is to produce a means of projecting a magnetic field and thereby carry the field charge: Like charges repelling each other at the target. The issue seems to me, right now anyways, to be one of projecting the proper charge field from a dielectric charge fields by means of a magnetic vortex. The dielectric should act as a barrier to the opposing charge preventing it from passing and instead it is likely carried in the opposite direction by a counter vortex. It may well be that by shear luck your first experiments contained all the right ingredients. Seems like it to me right now.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 07-13-2017, 06:47 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ex-perman.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-new-book.html
        https://ia802502.us.archive.org/31/i...tism1small.pdf

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHlwJ1gsms[/VIDEO]
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

what gets me about that book is that he does not define his terms
          and never relates it back to reality where it counts
          so it is kind of useless unless you have some special insight that I clearly don't have

Comment

From Theory to Reality...

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            what gets me about that book is that he does not define his terms
            and never relates it back to reality where it counts
            so it is kind of useless unless you have some special insight that I clearly don't have
            Hello Spacecase0,

That's the point of that Book!...setting all the evidence, demonstrating what we had wrong for so long, with simple experimenting...then get our minds to work...and apply those Theories, making them real.

It is ONLY then when the real "INVENTIONS" takes place...

I know it is NOT that easy...for everyone out there.

But, indeed it is a very beautiful thing to do.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello Gambeir,

Excellent Book...isn't it?

Definitively two poles repulsion are two opposed vortexes facing each others...it is PURE COMPRESSED ENERGY!

And since it is "compressed" within a REDUCED-CONSTRAINED SPACE, this FACT ALLOWS to manipulate it (Project it?) at DIFFERENT ANGLES and STILL generates SECONDARY VORTEXES at any other ferromagnetic materials...like a "core" and then that Energy could be transferred to a Coil wrapped around that core?

Absolutely true, then, all we need is TIME-SPACE DISPLACEMENT along that coil-core.

But I know you are more interested in Gravity than Energy...right?...

I will tell you a HUGE MISTAKE mankind has made related to "AIR LIFT" Craft Design...and even from the Air displacement based on simple Propulsion by propellers...having a CENTER AND NARROW, RESTRICTED SHAFT OR AXLE...KILLS the lift BALANCE AND HOVERING STABILITY of absolutely ANY EXISTING AIRCRAFT to the max CRITICAL possibilities.

But, hey...every Engine OR even an Electric Motor must have a CENTER SHAFT...right?...WRONG!!

Just look at a TYPICAL (not talking about Dual Opposed Rotor Craft, BUT Single Main Rotor)...then realize that in order to Fly that Machine, there must be a rear and ridiculous Long Tail Shaft, away as possible from main Engine, supporting a considerably small propeller (compared to Main Rotor one), just to "compensate" for every single change in Acceleration or Deceleration (Torque Vectors reversing Spin Directions)...You just stop that very small prop...and say goodbye to Hollywood...thing will fall down like an old typing machine from the 1800's.

And so...same way that the AIR PROPULSION LIFT is killed by a REDUCED, LIMITED, CENTER SMALL POINT OF ROTATION, called "shaft"...same WRONG APPROACH applies to your Magnetic Counter Spinning Vortexes on a Center Column Concepts trying to reach a GRAVITATIONAL LIFT.

In ANY Magnet...or Electromagnet...but referring strictly to its Magnetic Field, if we approach its PHYSICAL CENTER with any type of magnetic field strength sensor...like a simple small cylinder magnet, hold in your hand...You will feel that as you approach its Center Magnetic Field EXHIBITS THE LESS FORCE. MEANING Magnets do not work based on a "CENTER SHAFT THEORY" for ROTATION OR VORTEXING.

This fact works also for FIELD PULSING OR REVERSING OR REPULSION'S OR ATTRACTION'S. ANY, but ANY Magnetic Field Manifests that way...NO CENTER SHAFT ORIGINATING THE SPIRAL VORTEX FORCE...

HOWEVER, and as Ken wrote above...this is OUR SPATIAL feeling...BUT as we decrease "OUR SPATIAL" distance between two repulsing magnets, then, the BIGGER the COUNTERSPACE AREA We are creating, therefore, the bigger the DIELECTRIC FIELD.

And that was JUST about Lifting Stability Concepts...but there is MUCH more to it. And still...It has been "compressed"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-15-2017, 02:02 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Gambeir,

Excellent Book...isn't it?

Definitively two poles repulsion are two opposed vortexes facing each others...it is PURE COMPRESSED ENERGY!

And since it is "compressed" within a REDUCED-CONSTRAINED SPACE, this FACT ALLOWS to manipulate it (Project it?) at DIFFERENT ANGLES and STILL generates SECONDARY VORTEXES at any other ferromagnetic materials...like a "core" and then that Energy could be transferred to a Coil wrapped around that core?

Absolutely true, then, all we need is TIME-SPACE DISPLACEMENT along that coil-core.

But I know you are more interested in Gravity than Energy...right?...

I will tell you a HUGE MISTAKE mankind has made related to "AIR LIFT" Craft Design...and even from the Air displacement based on simple Propulsion by propellers...having a CENTER AND NARROW, RESTRICTED SHAFT OR AXLE...KILLS the lift BALANCE AND HOVERING STABILITY of absolutely ANY EXISTING AIRCRAFT to the max CRITICAL possibilities.

But, hey...every Engine OR even an Electric Motor must have a CENTER SHAFT...right?...WRONG!!

Just look at a TYPICAL (not talking about Dual Opposed Rotor Craft, BUT Single Main Rotor)...then realize that in order to Fly that Machine, there must be a rear and ridiculous Long Tail Shaft, away as possible from main Engine, supporting a considerably small propeller (compared to Main Rotor one), just to "compensate" for every single change in Acceleration or Deceleration (Torque Vectors reversing Spin Directions)...You just stop that very small prop...and say goodbye to Hollywood...thing will fall down like an old typing machine from the 1800's.

And so...same way that the AIR PROPULSION LIFT is killed by a REDUCED, LIMITED, CENTER SMALL POINT OF ROTATION, called "shaft"...same WRONG APPROACH applies to your Magnetic Counter Spinning Vortexes on a Center Column Concepts trying to reach a GRAVITATIONAL LIFT.

In ANY Magnet...or Electromagnet...but referring strictly to its Magnetic Field, if we approach its PHYSICAL CENTER with any type of magnetic field strength sensor...like a simple small cylinder magnet, hold in your hand...You will feel that as you approach its Center Magnetic Field EXHIBITS THE LESS FORCE. MEANING Magnets do not work based on a "CENTER SHAFT THEORY" for ROTATION OR VORTEXING.

This fact works also for FIELD PULSING OR REVERSING OR REPULSION'S OR ATTRACTION'S. ANY, but ANY Magnetic Field Manifests that way...NO CENTER SHAFT ORIGINATING THE SPIRAL VORTEX FORCE...

HOWEVER, and as Ken wrote above...this is OUR SPATIAL feeling...BUT as we decrease "OUR SPATIAL" distance between two repulsing magnets, then, the BIGGER the COUNTERSPACE AREA We are creating, therefore, the bigger the DIELECTRIC FIELD.

And that was JUST about Lifting Stability Concepts...but there is MUCH more to it. And still...It has been "compressed"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Thank you Ufopolitics.
                I appreciate your directives; I am looking for perspectives and knowledge, and quite frankly your opinion's and thoughts are based on the empirical, tempered with age and long study. I value them quite highly. Now then, I'm just now starting to read Kens' book. I believe this will assist me a good deal along with your own video's. I have come a great distance but I have a long ways to go. Right now I'm also looking at the Ottis Carr OTC-X1/X2 Schematics & Information on the OTC-X1 | Clandestine Disclosure

There's a reason I am doing all this "insanity" by the way, because anyone who thinks that disclosure is a possibility just does not understand what they are dealing with. Power never gives up anything without receiving something in return. That's the world of psychopaths and criminals. That's how their minds work. They never ever do anything without a reason which is designed to be self serving. There's only two ways to disclosure. One is by sheer force, and the other is by solving this problem ourselves. There are no other possibilities.

I spent over a decade as a contract physical protection officer for gov-corp. No one in that criminally inclined collective is going to be handing anything over to the people of the United States unless it's either another tax, another violation of the Bills of Rights, or some other compulsory act of compulsory corporate communism. Next thing you know your kids won't be drafted into the military, but as service workers for Amazon. It's beginning to look like every elected official got their education from the North Korean's, possibly the Saudi's, because they evidently think their butts are golden and smell like roses by the way they willfully ignore the peoples' supreme laws.

So then what about Lockheed or Boeing? The only way that's happening is when there are people physically digging through archived records on rust disc's or something else hidden in some CEO's home vault, probably as protection/insurance material from the bilderbergs, but whoever finds it will probably be so brainwashed with the nonsense about UFO's that they will dismiss it as fantasy and toss it, and if they are dumb enough to go running off blabbering, then, they and the info will suddenly vanish. In short, disclosure is for people who believe Christ is coming. It's about as likely. It will be an absolute miracle if anything escapes the clutches of klepto-corporate deep state. This leaves us one choice. Solve this ourselves. It is that simple. There are no other realistic solutions. There is no help coming from anyone. Not from Gov-corp, not from private industry, not from the officially approved bastions of academia, who've been anything but helpful.

Really I can think of only three people who've brought us anything meaningful. They are Ottic Carr, Mark McCandlish, and Bob Lazar. Those three have at least given what they could, the best they could, and of course the deep state served them up to us as crackpots, wrecked their lives, and so there you have it. That's what you can expect helpwise. It's up to us folks. Wake up and smell the coffee. There's no Cavalry coming. It's either we solve this or they will destroy us all. It is that simple. Count on it. I know them well.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-19-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I have not begun any actual physical tests but am working towards this having acquired some test equipment. So I have debated on making any further posts until I can report either failures or successes. However this might be a while so recalling here the reason for doing experimentation was summed up by Richard Feynman when he said: "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." Therefore I'm going to go ahead and post because, ya know I'm really old and could drop dead at any second for no specific reason at all.

To begin with, it now appears that the ARV might have used a super paramagnetic ferric fluid in the central column. This ferrofluid was the basis for Edgar Fouche's explanation of how the TR-3B created a gravitational warping. Some of you may have seen AlienScientist's video on this on Youtube. If so you understand that there are problems with making the system work as described. The pressures and temperatures for example are not within the range of current workable technology that I know of. Nevertheless, there are interesting aspects and ideas incorporated into the story which would have had to come from people with some theoretical knowledge base. In other words, they tell you things. Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater just because the kid stinks to high heaven.

So at this point we haven't yet fully deduced how the ARV operated theoretically, but we have, I think, managed to make some headway towards that understanding. As a primitive machine we are used to the idea that it should be easier to understand, but that's not always the case. For example, as I previously stated; it's actually easier to understand and to explain an airplane like a Cessna than it is to explain and then understand the Wright Brothers Flyer; what with it's canard controls, wing warping instead of alerons, and laying prone with foot peddles and twin joysticks. Quite complex by comparison to sitting in a Cessna, and this is what we are facing in deducing the ARV. It appears more complex than it probably really needs to be. So sometimes things are easier to understand as time marches forward.

As a result, I'm focusing my interest upon the McFly Hoverboard because I have an idea that such a board probably already exists and that it might then be easier to replicate since I believe that we have deduced some fundamental about the theoretical underpinnings of gravitational levitation.

I'll start off with this image.

Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Pyrolytic carbon and pyrolytic graphite are carbon allotropes and is a fancy way of defining what state of matter is it in: Solid, liquid, gaseous, or plasma. Thus pure carbon, diamonds, and graphite corresponding to sp3 and sp2 are solid allotropes.

In organic chemistry sp3 and sp2 refer to so-called hybridizations of orbital shapes of electrons and which are the product of covalent bonding.
                    https://www.khanacademy.org/question...p/kafb_6682373
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPDptc0wUYI
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJX8DxoPRfk
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otYj92d7rB0

Covalent bonding is a chemical bond between atoms where atoms share pairs of electrons between them. Its' called covalence because the electrons which are shared are in the valence of the electrons orbits. In covalent bonding it's the numbers of valance electrons that determine the number of bonds which an atom can create. Thus the storyline goes that a carbon atom has six electrons, four of whom are in outer orbitals, and are thus valence electrons. Meaning that a single carbon atom can form 4 covalent bonds. The significance of this is that the diamagnetic properties of pyrolytic materials occur at 90 degrees to their covalent bond, and in pyrolytic materials only pyrolytic carbon occurs with a self insulting property that produces a mica like structure of layered levels isolated electrically from those above or below. Think of stacked layers of paper as compared to a glued stack of paper. The atomic structure of pyrolytic forms a crystalline looking lattice by way of covalent bonds and that produce specific geometric forms, while the orbitals of the shared electrons go on to produce assorted orbitals. So the idea here is that these specific crystalline like structures are what facilitates or impedes the transmission of the valence electrons, and by various complexities of having this all mapped out we can then end up with a kind of designed tetter totter that can weighted on one end more than the other by way of arranging known materials with known hybridized covalent orbitals.

Think I've got the gist of it right. Therefore, when an applied magnetic field is projected onto the pyrolytic carbon it has no counter producing covalent bonds because the material is layered and isolated from those above and below. It has a multiplying effect rather than having to overcome counter producing forces found in pyrolytic graphite which has interconnecting bonds. This meaning that the pyrolytic graphite is more akin to a stack of glued paper sheets whereas the pyrolytic carbon is more akin to just layers upon layers of paper sheets.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-31-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Now about 4 hours ago I set out to write something related to the previous post and to also research artificial dielectrics as having a relationship to a Luneburg Lens, and which evidently exists as a connection between microwaves and this two conjugate foci lens invented by Rudolf Luneburg in 1944. Half of which is what appears to be the stereotypical half round balls on the bottoms of nearly every single early UFO image and drawing. However, I felt that because it seems like I'm going off in another direction, I really am not, and any whom are following these posts may see things and I want to stress how important it is to speak up and say what you think no matter what. Remember now that we are not really attempting to invent anything here. It will be great if that happens but the prime objective is to unravel a mystery.

Understanding how something works doesn't require a technical study of theoreticals: There is no need to become lost in a scientific labyrinth of complexities of electron clouds, photon charge carriers, or hybrid orbital pattern's since all we are really attempting to accomplish is to unravel what is already known and reported daily through such media as the National UFO Network, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and many others. We are involved in what amounts to a criminal investigation. The beginning basis of which involves the construction of workable hypothesis about how something might have occurred because what we do know is that the phenomena of UFO's exist. Therefore a solution exists. Logical deductions produce a logical hypothesis. Once we have a workable hypothesis it must then be subjected to destructive testing. For us this means once we have what we logically think could produce a gravitational effect and where we cannot otherwise show it won't, then we try to replicate the effect with experimentation which will either validate the hypothesis or invalidate it.

Consequently the important thing in investigating this topic is to gather a gist of a wide range of information with the aim of then being able to determine what is significant, and it is the individuality of humans which dictates what is personally significant. Thus, success in unraveling this phenomena is physically tied to individuality itself. The greater the number of individuals , the more likely the chances of success because we are, in truth, struggling with our own indoctrinated conformities that have become the bain of our time because of an indoctrinated belief in the ultimate superiority of indoctrinated expertise. Blindness is the end product of adherence to conformity and which ultimately produces extinction. Let no one think that their own lack of expertise prohibits them from insight.

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul."
                      Mark Twain

Therefore allow me to quote the Department of Homeland Security here.
                      "If you see something, Say something."

For God's Sake say something alright. Are we clear on this? I don't want to find out ten years from now that someone who's been looking at these posts had a thought and didn't say something which later becomes the golden key to unlocking the secrets which are being held over all of us.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 08-31-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

here are my thoughts on the topic,
                        looking at the closest physics we have on the topic (wilbert smith), gravity is caused by a spin field that is stronger in the middle of the planet(created by all the matter), and a less strong spin field in space, and kind of like refraction, the matter is drawn to the larger spin field because time is flowing slightly slower there.
                        so to get around gravity you have to make a large spin field over the top of you.
                        there are 3 field forces, spin field, electricity (divergent spin field), and magnatism (curl effect of electricity).
                        they are all at right angles to each other.
                        usually forcing 2 of them will make a 3rd,
                        like an electric generator, magnetism at right angles to the spin of the shaft makes electricity at the other right angle.
                        so,
                        welbert started with physically spinning magnets and got provable yet small results changing gravity.
                        so he next went for spinning a magnetic field electrically, and it looks like that mostly failed on him (I tried it and it did nothing in my tests).
                        so you can't easily create your spin field that way.
                        my guess is that he tried a spinning electric field next.
                        and it likely worked much better.
                        then they likely tested to see what materials worked the best, then looked at what made them work and optimized from there using known proprieties of other things

so my next step in testing would be to make a rotating electrostatic field in the hope of making a strong spin field.
                        and test what construction materials work and what fails, establish a value for how well each thing works and start looking for patterns in that data

Comment

Previously I said that an allotrope was just a fancy way of stating what state of matter something was in. It does mean shape or form, but in the context of minerals it includes families such as the carbon family of minerals and to the geometric structures of the subsequent crystalline formations of the atoms, as well as defining it as a solid. See the following article to better understand what an allotrope refers to. I thought someone might call me out on that simplification.

How can graphite and diamond be so different if they are both composed of pure carbon? https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...hite-and-diam/
                          *note the reference in the article to the Tetrahedron structure of a diamond. "In a diamond, the carbon atoms are arranged tetrahedrally"

This is significant since the tetrahdron form is what evidently links the quantum electro dynamic effects of a quartz crystal like herkimer quartz back to the pyrolytic carbons which also have a tetrahedrally arrangement. Graphite being pure carbon and quartz being a silica. The Quartz Page: Quartz Structure
                          The Quartz Page: Crystals - Macroscopic Structure

This tetrahedron form is found many places and involved with energy or quantum effects. I don't know what is more significant, the microscopic or the macroscopic, and likely there is force multiplier involved in using this form at the macro level. This is what Joe Parr found as part of his own investigations. It's also the shape of the TR-#3B. We have clear indications that a quantum effect is enhanced by employing the tetrahedron form at the macroscopic level. Joe Parr demonstrated that this form also produces some form of energy. We also see this same form in the St. Clair patents, and finally we see this form in the pie shape of ARV's capacitors.

Since graphite is pure carbon where then does pyrolytic carbon come from? It is graphite. Wikipedia somewhat unhelpfully explains: " Crystallographic defects bind these planes together, graphite loses its lubrication properties and becomes what is known as pyrolytic carbon"
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_carbon

Wikipedia's explanation for what a crystallographic defect is.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystallographic_defect

Also worth noting here.
                          "Intumescent or expandable graphites are used in fire seals,"
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_carbon
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                            here are my thoughts on the topic,
                            looking at the closest physics we have on the topic (wilbert smith), gravity is caused by a spin field that is stronger in the middle of the planet(created by all the matter), and a less strong spin field in space, and kind of like refraction, the matter is drawn to the larger spin field because time is flowing slightly slower there.
                            so to get around gravity you have to make a large spin field over the top of you.
                            there are 3 field forces, spin field, electricity (divergent spin field), and magnatism (curl effect of electricity).
                            they are all at right angles to each other.
                            usually forcing 2 of them will make a 3rd,
                            like an electric generator, magnetism at right angles to the spin of the shaft makes electricity at the other right angle.
                            so,
                            welbert started with physically spinning magnets and got provable yet small results changing gravity.
                            so he next went for spinning a magnetic field electrically, and it looks like that mostly failed on him (I tried it and it did nothing in my tests).
                            so you can't easily create your spin field that way.
                            my guess is that he tried a spinning electric field next.
                            and it likely worked much better.
                            then they likely tested to see what materials worked the best, then looked at what made them work and optimized from there using known proprieties of other things

so my next step in testing would be to make a rotating electrostatic field in the hope of making a strong spin field.
                            and test what construction materials work and what fails, establish a value for how well each thing works and start looking for patterns in that data
                            Thanks Spacecase0. Evidently Wilbert Smith's thoughts didn't go to waste because what you've arrived at, via Wilbert Smith, is pretty much what Alienscientist describes as the operating system of the TR-3B, and as described by the late Edgar Fouche. The theory is functional, the materials aren't. Theoretically Edgars' information is a workable hypothesis if the materials existed to make it a reality. Which in my opinion is highly unlikely because there are easier and simpler solutions than trying to invent a way to build a donut that can contain 250 thousand atmosphere's. Which incidentally is the calculated pressure where the earth's molten core meets the supposedly iron core (Another dubious concept), and beyond that we don't have any known materials which won't freeze solid before they can begin accomplishing their proposed function of spinning in a superconductive state at several hundreds of thousands of rpms.

I actually spoke briefly with Edgar Fouche on the original Alienscientist forum. There were things Edgar spoke about which were later validated. Edgar told us what he knew and believed and I never thought he was a liar or stooge of some kind. I think he was doing his best to be a true patriot. He wasn't at fault. It's the story he was given that is at fault, part of the typical sick jokes they make up to see if we are as stupid and gullible as their own system has made many, but it does contain information and which is part of the joke. They must have given some peons the job of figuring out precisely how fast a given amount of material would have to rotate inside a drum to produce an affect which they already knew was being accomplished by other means, then tossed on some other absurdities just to make it more obvious that the entire story was a lie, and yet we are left without any other explanations to account for the flying triangles that have been videoed the world over. Pretty sick in my opinion, and then on top of that the entire academic world, whom simply cannot be that be that stupid, dare not say one word anywhere which would indicate they had another plausible explanation for fear they would lose their jobs at their own CIA terrorized universities. Actually I guess there's
                            been a couple here and there. Harold Puthoff for example who wrote a paper; "Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering" https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.2184.pdf

The analysis of Harold Puthoff applied to the Natario warp drive spacetime: Can the spacetime metric engineering be really used for superluminal interstellar spaceflight? by Fernando Loup ∗
                            Residencia de Estudantes Universitas Lisboa Portugal http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf

Now if I understand this correctly the workaround for the Edgar Fouche explanation is found in QCD vacuum polarization from QED (quantum electro dynamics), which I believe has to do with hybridizations of orbital shapes of electrons, and which creates a quantum effect with similarities to a superconductive state. So in a way the Fouche explanation is still solid, it's just that it's happening in different way. Mainly one involving a lot of mumbo jumbo mixed with a perverse sense of creativity and imagination, but never mind that, it's the officially approved version of reality and that's what counts. So anyways, one might think of the explanation Edgar gave as an analog system, whereas these pyrolytic carbon and graphites might be understood as the enabling parts to a solid state version. Realizing of course that when you start blabbering about QCD and QED you're marching headlong into completely insanity which is of course somehow completely logical according to the experts.

However, I think the best way I can state what I currently think is going on is to say that what you're really dealing with here are the evident quantum effects produced by the rotational kinetics of an applied magnetic torque field. The hint that what's involved is torque has been given. TR stands for Torque. TR-3B does not stand for Tactical Reconnaissance, that's something some noob pulled out of the hat, because that machine is anything but tactical: Shows a complete lack of military comprehension to call it tactical since it's obviously a strategic machine. At any rate, TR stands for Torque so it's my opinion that we have been told where to look for answers. New Page 1
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Look again at what John Iwaszko say's in his video.
                              "Antigravity" Method 3b of 15, Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect),Group IB(ii)
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os[/VIDEO]

He gives us six ways that he thought of to enhance the effects.

1. Increased thrust can be obtained by increasing the positive plate area.
                              2.Decreasing the distance between the conductive plates.
                              3.Increasing the dielectric permittivity.
                              4.Increasing the voltage.
                              5.Increasing the mass of the dielectric.
                              6.Shaping the positive terminal.

Finally he ends by saying; "A high voltage DC current appears on a plate capacitor to transform an electric field into a gravitational field, the same as the electric current transforms an electric field into a magnetic field."

I want to post these links which have some useful related information. Some of which may seem to not be related specifically, but which could prove useful in understanding.

Permittivity
                              Dielectric Permittivity — GPG 0.0.1 documentation
                              https://www.doitpoms.ac.uk/tlplib/di...c_constant.php
                              Dielectric Constant | Relative Permittivity | Radio-Electronics.com
                              Permittivity

Artificial dielectrics have relationships to composites and alloy manufacturing. These links may be useful.

Dielectric Spectroscopy in composites -Useful information on measuring dielectric qualities of composites
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric_spectroscopy
                              https://web.archive.org/web/20010307...tz/dilect.html

Very useful information on recent manufacturing methods. Specifically geared towards the production of Titanium alloys
                              https://web.archive.org/web/20170731...4/7/3/1709/htm
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-02-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Recall that the ARV utilizes an alloy, which should tell us that their was a recognized need to create improved artificials, and thus directs where to search for answers for the best available materials.

Next, let's look at what John Iwaszko stated;

1. Increased thrust can be obtained by increasing the positive plate area.
                                2.Decreasing the distance between the conductive plates.
                                3.Increasing the dielectric permittivity.
                                4.Increasing the voltage.
                                5.Increasing the mass of the dielectric.
                                6.Shaping the positive terminal.

*Revised

One of the most troubling problems is how to decrease the distance between the conductive plates while increasing the mass of the dielectric. Since the vacuum polarization affect takes place at a perpendicular (90 degrees) to the dielectric, then one solution is to increase the radius of the dielectric plane in order to reduce the distance between the conductive plates to the optimum level, and which would also serve to increase the overall mass of the dielectric. A secondary option would be to mimic pyrolytic carbon by stacking layers. A third option may involve dividing the dielectric into a form which could then be triggered to produce a rotational affect, which is what the ARV is showing. Other force multipliers may be the use of light and I've considered that possibly a diamagnetic mirror of sorts may be created as a kind of reflective magnetic mirror to produce a magnification affect upon a magnetic field. Essentially the reverse of placing a paramagnetic material upon the base of a magnet which enhances the field. The last thing is scale and this goes back the very first post and Mark McCandlish; the man whom started me down this path. I'd seriously suggest to anyone deeply interested in this technology to contact Mark McCandlish for a blueline copy of his illustration of the ARV through his home page. This is good reference material with details you cannot see or read from copies online, not even the best ones, and at least my own copies are very well executed true blue line prints made from the old process which makes them suitable for framing and easy reference, but I think having Marks' illustration hanging where you can see it induces creativity. For me the drawing has taken on a greater sense of reality as my comprehension grows. The McCandlish drawing tells things: It's probably got more to say to the right person, but the point which I made about the scale of the dielectric plane is reflected in the scales/size of the ARV with the small ones being around 24 feet in diameter and this information is included in the illustration as well. So what this tells me is that in an era before pyrolytic carbon there was a set scale whereby one could expect to create a levitation using the available materials which evidently was this herkimer quartz, and even when incorporating these and other ideas, there is a size or scale issue. The best comparison that comes readily to mind are reynolds numbers and how they relate to materials and to airfoils and scale.

So the idea here is that these are things to ponder in consideration of producing a levitating plate for something like a hoverboard.
                                For every problem there is a solution, just don't let a hammer be the only solution, keep looking.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X