An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, as far as testing all this
    do you think that paper printed with carbon would work ?
    would using the printer with magnetic ink help ? (normally used for printing checks)
    I can make a spinning electric field by setting up a high voltage rotary switch, sort of like a car distributor
    not so sure about what kind of ferro fluid to use or how to pump it, would steel balls pushed with compressed air through tubing work ?

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
      so, as far as testing all this
      do you think that paper printed with carbon would work ?
      would using the printer with magnetic ink help ? (normally used for printing checks)
      I can make a spinning electric field by setting up a high voltage rotary switch, sort of like a car distributor
      not so sure about what kind of ferro fluid to use or how to pump it, would steel balls pushed with compressed air through tubing work ?
      Well I can tell you that ever since phoneboy brought me back to my senses I've been considering all possibilities spacecase. An intelligent person would finish reading Ken Wheelers book, which I'm working on digesting, and then they would study Ufopolitics video's on enlightened magnetics. That would be my first advice to anyone.

After that it's experimentation. Ferrofluid you can make; there's video's on scrubtube how to do that, as well as the growing alternatives to their censorship.

The capacitors? Well about all I know from what I've researched is that pyrolytic carbon is graphite that's stratified in layers which are insulated from each other. Hence the simple logic of using a pencil to lay a good layer of lead down on a sheet of paper as opposed to paying an arm and a leg for a tiny chip of pyrolytic carbon which you're going to have try to split or else sand down like the guy in that video ET posted. I suspect this will work though it might take more power than a simple neo magnet can provide. That's unknown, but before anything else I'd try spinning the magnetic field to see if that brings any change to homemade pencil chips before writing the idea off as a fail. I'd probably consider experimenting with this concept, maybe creating another paper chip with a copper dust to place above/below the lead/graphite chip for example. As for printing them it's something I haven't considered. All that you've mentioned in that area are things I've not thought about. Probably just going to have to experiment.

However, looking at that so-called Ufo from Ithaca NY, what I'm seeing is not a full sized machine. I think it's a model which was made that is based on the McCandlish drawing. Go to the article because there's two images. In my opinion, the reason so many of these UFO photo's have a look of being fakes is that they aren't full scale machines. This one however is not like many others. I think someone succeeded in making a flying model independently. This might even be a model made by the elusive St. Clair. Somewhere's about there's a person who claimed that he was relative and that St. Clair lived in NY. I ran into that a while back and now the whole thing is coming back into focus. Anyways, if this is a model it's proof that someone has replicated the technology.

Right now I want to do a bit more research. I've got to get some magnets and I've held off because I wasn't sure what to get and don't want to waste money on buying the wrong ones.

So what I'm thinking is that you can mix up some of your own ferrofluid, use a couple donut neo magnets to spin up the fluid in a couple of plexiglass tubes. The ferrofluid is magnetic. You're trying to re-create the dielectric vortex's which are projected from the center of a magnet. In this way you're trying to pull the counter-space out of the surrounding space the machine sit in, and then that counter-space is projected by these magnetic vortex's outwards. This is the dielectric field itself (as I understand it so far). In doing this you're trying to then inject the dielectric into the capacitors. This is per John Iwaszko telling us to increase the permittivity of the the dielectric. You've got to feed the dielectric into your homemade capacitors and I think that the rings which are in the sump where the center column sits are the induction pickups. That is, each capacitor has an upper and lower plate (+ & - Polarity) and these are plates are connected to the rings like wires in a commutator are. The induction is via the magnetic field is what I'm thinking right now so it's automatically going to feed the dielectric in via the space between the plates. Explaining what I'm thinking is a lot more difficult than showing you in a picture. Will work on it. Undoubtedly my limited knowledge will need correcting but there's plenty of people whom should have no problem doing that.

Keep in mind the idea of making paper carbon capacitors are not likely to be suitable for anything other than models and low energy demonstrations, if they work at all, but I see no real reason they won't given a bit of help.

Give me some more time to work on this, or others hopefully will start dumping their thoughts and drawings here as well.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 08-06-2017, 10:15 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I forgot to mention one thing a person should keep in their head is that what we are digesting is at least 60 year old technology and possibly 70 year old theory. The point being, refer to ET's Post with the pyrolytic carbon demonstration with a laser pointer. Hint ...hint...

OK understand? They are way beyond the ARV. I've got a 1941 Dodge PW in the driveway, and it's the first US Army 4X4 Truck. Her name is Edith, it's what was on her under the other 7 layers of paint and on the original Olive Drab. She came with the latest technology from Dodge Brothers to fight the Japanese. The latest transmission, a non-syncro 4 speed, linked to a single speed transfer case. No need to shift into low range, you're already in it. A flathead 6 cylinder engine boasting a whopping 68 HP. Real combat rims with run flat inserts in case a *** bayonnet got too close. They weight over 100lbs each. Edith was born on June 24th, 1941; before the attack on Pearl Harbor.

This is the same period of time you're looking at for the first Nazi Saucers. This is the best technology the US Army had available as their prime mover. So then, this gives you an idea of just what you're dealing with technologically in this epoch. Primitive is an understatement. Now it's true that by 1951 Dodge had improved the model, but barely OK? Almost the same vehicle that was born before WW was being marketed to the unwary as a useful machine. LOL! Which it is, just so long as you're idea of useful is similar to owning a kind of semil safe, highway legal tractor. Now if you went in to a dealship today and they showed you this, the very first thing is you couldn't even get it home because neither you nor the other 99.8% of the population could even figure out how to start it, let alone shift it just to get it back home, by which time you'd never venture near it again, and needless to say a divorce would be assured once the wife saw what you had bought.

So now jump ahead and back to the issue at hand. Look at the Mcfly hoverboard and think about it in the light of time.
        I'm not sure trying to replicate the ARV is the way to go. Understanding it and validating parts; yes, but then look for the
        next improved model. ALL NEW for 1952! That kind of reasoning might be a superior way to go.
        Same principles, new materials, simpler operation with greater understanding.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 08-07-2017, 12:24 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• when you get settled on hardware to try, I will attempt to build it.

as far as a spinning magnetic field, electrically switched coils seems not to be useful. tried it already and got nothing from it, but I still have the setup if you think it will be useful (made 2 of them to try counter spin)

Comment

• About the Dielectric Field...and Counterspace.

Hello Gambeir, hello to all,

Ok, let's start by refreshing what is the Dielectric Field...from Ken's book...

Dielectric Field = Counterspace.

It is where magnetism originates (emanates) and ALSO where magnetism discharges (returns)

Every magnet, electromagnet have it (Dielectric Field) at EXACTLY its GRAVITATIONAL CENTER, between both polarization's...

The only way that a Dielectric Field could be generated "Spatially" is whenever we approach two magnets by their opposite poles (N-S)...And it takes place EXACTLY at the very CENTER between both magnet embodiment's...no matter how far or close you move them, the dielectric field would ALWAYS be at the SPATIAL CENTER between both OPPOSED polarizations DISTANCE.

EXCEPT, Once they make physical contact, then the center area where both are attached by (bonding gap) is where dielectric would be...and each magnet would become the OPPOSITE POLES, meaning each magnet dielectric is GONE (gone where?...to Counterspace) when they make contact...and so both become just one bigger magnet of double the strength of each individual one.

The process above "RESETS" as we separate each magnet again...each would have its center dielectric field...

Now, whenever we REVERSE polarities on a single coil at a specific timing, we are flipping the dielectric 180Ί in each swap...and so, if we get a ferromagnetic core set at a distance from one of its poles...then this ferro material would also be swapping polarities according to whichever pole is at the pulsed electromagnet...

But, if we get TWO Electromagnets, set away by a Distance "D", and pulsing ALTERNATIVELY A REVERSE VOLTAGE-CURRENT FEED (meaning, in order that ALWAYS they would be facing opposite polarizations), then we will create a Dielectric Field exactly at spatial center or middle of "D", which would be reversing or shifting its direction by the frequency of the alternated pulses. Then "D" would be your ARV center column, changing the spiral directions in every pulse.

Remember the Dielectric Field is Counterspace, meaning it can not be just "expanded" (stretched) into our Space...but maybe they have found a way to make this happen...I honestly have no idea how it could be done.

Regards

Ufopoliitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-07-2017, 01:29 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Mercury?

@Gambier "They [abductees] have described a silvery grey material flowing in a clear tube in twisting counter rotating spirals."

Have you considered mercury?
              ----------------------------
              November 1928 Popular Science Monthly
              ’When I made the discovery of the rotating magnetic field,’ Dr. Tesla said, ‘I was a very young man. The revelation came after years of concentrated thought and it was my first great thrill.

‘It was not only a valuable discovery, capable of extensive practical application. It was a revelation of new forces and new phenomena unknown to science before.’

‘No,’ Dr. Tesla said with some feeling, ‘I would not give my rotating field discovery for a thousand inventions, however valuable, designed merely as mechanical contraptions to deceive the eye and the ear. A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come.’”
              Many of Tesla's circuit interrupters or controllers used liquid mercury. Mercury allows the conduction of electricity in only one direction. It was used in early high voltage, high current rectifiers. Search "mercury arc rectifier".
              Magnetic mercury vortex:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4hbUm4mMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHxObPs4opA

-------------------------
              Consider the first part of this video - a bullet floating on the surface of a beaker of mercury - material density.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA9tqvfWQ7I

We've all seen videos of a copper tube slowly floating to the ground when dropped into a strong magnetic field due to induced eddy currents.

Invert the image in your mind. What if the mercury is inside a sealed copper tube dropped into a strong magnetic field and the field is modulated to hold the tube stable? Could it then lift the tube back up to the top? Could the tube, when lifting, have enough magnetic field to lift the surrounding tube?
              Last edited by thx1138; 08-12-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• thx1138
                they also called it "fluxliner", so that is another hint.
                I think you might be right.
                also that same idea would show why the utron thing worked

anyone know the best way to make a pump that pumps mercury ?

Comment

• Mercury in quartz tube?

@Gambier "They [abductees] have described a silvery grey material flowing in a clear tube in twisting counter rotating spirals."

Just thinking out loud here.

Why a "clear tube"? What is the tube made of? I'm assuming it's not clear just so the material inside can be observed. It must be a material that has properties necessary for the functioning of the device. Quartz perhaps? A bit of info from Wikipedia that seems relevant:

Chirality
                  "Quartz crystals are chiral..." Chirality would have an effect, or possibly be the enabler, of the "counter rotating spirals" of the material in a single tube.

Piezoelectric
                  "Some types of quartz crystals have piezoelectric properties; they develop an electric potential upon the application of mechanical stress.[47] An early use of this property of quartz crystals was in phonograph pickups. One of the most common piezoelectric uses of quartz today is as a crystal oscillator. The quartz clock is a familiar device using the mineral. The resonant frequency of a quartz crystal oscillator is changed by mechanically loading it..."

This one may be related to the video showing salt and mercury not mixing as one would assume. Salt can be used to make batteries because of its electrical properties. Is the salt repulsing the mercury (or vice versa) due to the electrical properties of the salt and the magnetic properties of the mercury?

Also note the reference to crystal oscillators.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz

"At room temperature, the element mercury is not very magnetic at all. It has a very small, negative magnetic susceptibility, meaning that when you put mercury in a magnetic field, it magnetizes just a little tiny bit in the opposite direction. We say that mercury is a weakly diamagnetic substance at room temperature."
                  https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=388

Clear "fused quartz" tubes are readily available but I don't know how "fused quartz" differs from quartz crystal.
                  https://www.google.com/search?q=clea...utf-8&oe=utf-8

I mentioned the result of dropping a copper tube through a strong magnetic field in my earlier post and possibly being able to suspend it without any physical contact. What would happen if a sealed quartz tube 3/4 filled with mercury were dropped through that same magnetic field? Would it spin up counter rotating flows of mercury inside the tube due to the chirality of the quartz?

Thinking mechanically, what would be the mechanical stresses set up by the counter rotating flows of mercury inside a quatz tube? How would the piezoelectric properties of the quartz respond to the mechanical stresses set up? Could the piezoelectric properties of the quartz provide an electrical feedback into the system? Then think about pulsing that electromagnetic field around the quartz tube. What if the pulses were resonant with the size of the tube and/or the mechanical stress applied to the quartz to create a quartz oscillator? Could it be self-sustaining?

What other materials could be used to make a transparent tube that might have properties to enable and/or enhance the functioning of the device? Barium titanate has some very interest properties that may be applicable . It is both piezoelectric and ferroelectric as well as having been used in nonlinear self-pumped phase conjugation applications. See Bearden on nonlinear self-pumped phase conjugation. I didn't, however, see anything about its chirality.

"Barium titanate is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate is a white powder and transparent as larger crystals. This titanate is a ferroelectric ceramic material, with a photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties. It is used in capacitors, electromechanical transducers and nonlinear optics."
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_titanate

Comment

• Originally posted by thx1138 View Post

Just thinking out loud here.

Why a "clear tube"? What is the tube made of? I'm assuming it's not clear just so the material inside can be observed. It must be a material that has properties necessary for the functioning of the device. Quartz perhaps? A bit of info from Wikipedia that seems relevant:

Chirality
                    "Quartz crystals are chiral..." Chirality would have an effect, or possibly be the enabler, of the "counter rotating spirals" of the material in a single tube.

Piezoelectric
                    "Some types of quartz crystals have piezoelectric properties; they develop an electric potential upon the application of mechanical stress.[47] An early use of this property of quartz crystals was in phonograph pickups. One of the most common piezoelectric uses of quartz today is as a crystal oscillator. The quartz clock is a familiar device using the mineral. The resonant frequency of a quartz crystal oscillator is changed by mechanically loading it..."

This one may be related to the video showing salt and mercury not mixing as one would assume. Salt can be used to make batteries because of its electrical properties. Is the salt repulsing the mercury (or vice versa) due to the electrical properties of the salt and the magnetic properties of the mercury?

Also note the reference to crystal oscillators.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz

"At room temperature, the element mercury is not very magnetic at all. It has a very small, negative magnetic susceptibility, meaning that when you put mercury in a magnetic field, it magnetizes just a little tiny bit in the opposite direction. We say that mercury is a weakly diamagnetic substance at room temperature."

Clear "fused quartz" tubes are readily available but I don't know how "fused quartz" differs from quartz crystal.
                    https://www.google.com/search?q=clea...utf-8&oe=utf-8

I mentioned the result of dropping a copper tube through a strong magnetic field in my earlier post and possibly being able to suspend it without any physical contact. What would happen if a sealed quartz tube 3/4 filled with mercury were dropped through that same magnetic field? Would it spin up counter rotating flows of mercury inside the tube due to the chirality of the quartz?

Thinking mechanically, what would be the mechanical stresses set up by the counter rotating flows of mercury inside a quatz tube? How would the piezoelectric properties of the quartz respond to the mechanical stresses set up? Could the piezoelectric properties of the quartz provide an electrical feedback into the system? Then think about pulsing that electromagnetic field around the quartz tube. What if the pulses were resonant with the size of the tube and/or the mechanical stress applied to the quartz to create a quartz oscillator? Could it be self-sustaining?

What other materials could be used to make a transparent tube that might have properties to enable and/or enhance the functioning of the device? Barium titanate has some very interest properties that may be applicable . It is both piezoelectric and ferroelectric as well as having been used in nonlinear self-pumped phase conjugation applications. See Bearden on nonlinear self-pumped phase conjugation. I didn't, however, see anything about its chirality.

"Barium titanate is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula BaTiO3. Barium titanate is a white powder and transparent as larger crystals. This titanate is a ferroelectric ceramic material, with a photorefractive effect and piezoelectric properties. It is used in capacitors, electromechanical transducers and nonlinear optics."
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_titanate

Sorry for the delay, I've had some other issues to deal with, and frankly this is all work to me. It's not actually fun. There's a difference. I would prefer to screw around rather than try to unlock the screwed up workings of so called science. Now to respond to your post; Keep thinking out loud. It's helpful. I wasn't aware that quartz tubes were available. The thought hadn't even passed my mind. Other materials I have noticed as significant. Barium titanate being one, but you've brought forward other information about it that I wasn't aware of. I didn't know it had piezeoelectric properties, or had forgotten more likely. It's been a while since I reviewed it's applications.

Rotational fields.

‘"A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come.’”
                    Telsa.

We have been told how the magnetic field works. We have Ufopolitics videos, we have Ken Wheeler's book, and above all else we have Telsa. Ufopolitics, in frustration no doubt, has attempted to help guide many here, including myself, onto the correct path. In my opinion, before anything can be deduced we have to use logic, and that means we have to listen to what the guiding lights have maintained against the existing dogmas. We have to understand the dynamically interactions of fields before we can make sense of what causes an effect, because obviously what's been sold as fact isn't working, otherwise we would have clear and logical answers already.

That has to be the starting point. Anything else is a crap shoot whereby you may accidently put something together. As an example see my previous post whereby the so called electron cloud and it's interactions are said to have a resultant diamagnetic effect, but following this theory is, in reality, a dead end. There's nothing in that which is anything but magical inventions.

Telsa said there was no such thing as electrons, Edward Leedskalnin said there was no such thing as electrons, and Philo Farnsworth also denied there was such a thing as the electron. Having Farnsworth, inventor of the CRT, say there's no such thing as electrons is slightly mind blowing to be frank. I don't have a citation but it's out there. I ran across that years ago when I began going down this path. He was put under enormous pressure to change his opinion, at least officially that is. Farnsworth himself never believed in the electron theory. That's a stunning indictment against the electron theory. Almost like God saying thou shalt not worship the electron. We are going to have give serious consideration to these facts. The electron, as we understand it, does not exist. We have to give up on this concept of the electron as we now understand it. It isn't helping us. We are going to have start thinking in terms of field interactions instead of how we have been trying to reason.

"Have you considered mercury? Many of Tesla's circuit interrupters or controllers used liquid mercury. Mercury allows the conduction of electricity in only one direction. It was used in early high voltage, high current rectifiers. Search "mercury arc rectifier."
                    THX1138

Originally I dismissed mercury as an agent involved on a basis that it was unsuited for carrying a magnetic field, and this explains my original thesis involving a tornado like energy generating scheme using the surrounding space. It dawned on me that a more likely energy system would be a MHD generator so I looked for another possible answer and came up with the idea that a ferrofluid would fit the bill. I think you bring a fine point here upon the issue of the internal working of this vortex tube. I think it is likely that mercury would be employed as an agent in a matrix; in a ferrofluid of some type and which may then become an enabling material. It would make sense given it's one way valve qualities. I think this is a fine point to keep in mind. Mercury isn't very magnetic at room temperature. It does however become a superconductor at 4 degrees kelvin and expels a magnetic field. When it cools the magnetic field goes away.

Officially the explanation is that as a superconducting current loop warms up the electrical resistance increases and the current will rapidly decrease causing the magnetic field to go away. Now rather interestingly, as the field rapidly changes between a superconducting state and that of ordinary state, a pulse of electromagnetic radiation will propagate outward. An EMP is generated when mercury switches between superconduction and it's normal state of being essentially non-magnetic.

Source.

It's clear to myself that I simply don't yet have a logical understanding of the field dynamics, and by this I mean that any substance like mercury, which can change its' properties based on temperature, could rationally then be considered as being capable of changing to the opposite condition with the right application of a field. That is, if it can become super conducting whilst supercooled, then it stands to reason that it should be capable of becoming superconducting whilst at room temperature. There is therefore a missing key. That key is inside of the dynamically fields that Wheeler and Ufopolitics have been trying to lead us to investigate. I am saying this because it stands to reason that when in some videos of the TR-3B the entire craft is engulfed in a blinding ball of light there is a dynamically field effect taking place. My mind goes back to the obscure note of the generation of an emp and the long history of UFO's and their own effects. Hence the reason for including that previous remark about the generation of an emp, because I think what the videos of the TR-3B are showing us might be a superconducting diamagnetic pulsed drive. One which might not need super cooling.

I can see no other rational explanation. We are missing a key and have to find it. It is that simple and when it is discovered all will be revealed. If you start following the official explanations you're going to get lost. You have to look at the material and what effects it is creating as part of dynamically energized field equation. All the materials and information you've brought forward are critical in this respect I'm sure. They all interact as components of a whole. How and why they do is something I think we can deduce once we put the missing key in place. Now the other things you've brought out are all important. I'm not ignoring them in the least. I think once I find a better sense of the field dynamics I may make sense of how these material act and interact such that there can then be a logical explanation as to causes that produce a resultant force.

I am standing by my previous statement for now that, whatever else this vortex tube may be, it is a kind of supercharger. The idea here is that by doing this Universe will be forced to hand over an answer in order to make me look like an ass. Something it relishes in doing, and so I'm trying to basically blackmail Universe. Now this is really dangerous and I'm just about sure I can't trick her and will get my butt kicked for messing round. Time will tell. Universe has it's objectives and it gets what it wants, one way or the other. I'm trying to work with Universe but am impatient because I myself don't have all the time in the Universe to wait for an answer. We shall see what comes of this monkey business but I wouldn't be surprised if I wake tomorrow wearing a dunce cap.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-12-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• for a while I researched reports of broken UFOs
                      one tells of a craft that was having issues flying, it wrecked shortly after being spotted leaking.
                      and it was leaking pure molten nickle
                      so it could just be that mercury is useful here because it is a metal that is liquid at our room temps.

Comment

• Tesla's rotating magnetic field

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                        Rotational fields.

‘"A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come.’”
                        Telsa.

We have been told how the magnetic field works. We have Ufopolitics videos, we have Ken Wheeler's book, and above all else we have Telsa. ...
                        Hi Gambeir,

I don't see where the theories of Wheeler and Ufo using vortex magnetic fields have any relationship to Mr. Tesla's principle of the rotating magnetic field which is taught in most if not every textbook on AC rotating machinery.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Have to agree with bistander on this one. If i remember correct one of the descriptions i read mentioned the central tube being silvered, which is what would happen to a tube containing mercury vapor (wetting). Picture this, what if at the bottom of the tube you have a tungsten point (shown), but a tungsten ring at the top (not shown). The tube is filled with mercury vapor and conducting a high enough voltage to ionize the gas. The tube is being influenced by a magnetic field who's n-s, s-n axis is in line (parallel) with the axis of the tube. What might occur? Remember this is old tech 40-50's (stay simple). Have you heard of the TR3B, if supposedly uses a ring of superconducting mercury vapor rotated @ relativistic velocities causing a weight loss of up to 90%.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            Hi Gambeir,

I don't see where the theories of Wheeler and Ufo using vortex magnetic fields have any relationship to Mr. Tesla's principle of the rotating magnetic field which is taught in most if not every textbook on AC rotating machinery.

Regards,

bi
                            ‘It was not only a valuable discovery, capable of extensive practical application. It was a revelation of new forces and new phenomena unknown to science before.’

IMO, the "extensive practical application" is what is taught. The "new forces and new phenomena" is the part I'm interested in. Electricity, both AC and DC, was known, as was magnetism and electromagnetism. So what are the new forces and phenomena that were revealed in that work? As regards this thread, think about Tesla's flying machine. Was that an application of those new forces and phenomena?

Comment

• Revelation

Originally posted by thx1138 View Post

IMO, the "extensive practical application" is what is taught. The "new forces and new phenomena" is the part I'm interested in. Electricity, both AC and DC, was known, as was magnetism and electromagnetism. So what are the new forces and phenomena that were revealed in that work? As regards this thread, think about Tesla's flying machine. Was that an application of those new forces and phenomena?
                              What was the revelation if not the rotating magnetic field?

Before he revealed the rotating magnetic field its forces and phenomena were unknown, so they were new.

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                What was the revelation if not the rotating magnetic field?

Before he revealed the rotating magnetic field its forces and phenomena were unknown, so they were new.

bi
                                Palm to the forehead! I often look too deeply into Tesla's words and only see a dummy looking back at me that looks just like me. That's kind of worrying -"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." - Mark Twain

Not that I claim to be a scientist in either case.

Comment

Working...
                                X