An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

This post is intended to be a general informational post. It encompasses refined thoughts and deductions regarding a famous drawing that noted illustrator Mark McCandish made of a UFO, otherwise known as the Alien Reproduction Vehicle, and also known as the Flux Liner.
    Home
    MarkMcCandlish.com > Unusual Craft > ARV Cutaway
    MarkMcCandlish.com > Unusual Craft > ARV Cutaway

*Starter Notes*
    I did not arrive at these conclussions myself. At least one other member of this forum was involved and several other individuals outside of this forum as well. In addition, Mark McCandish freely provided valuable information he has since acquired from other sources which I will pass on.

We began examining the ARV Drawing with the following assumptions. One, that the drawing represented an accurate depiction of a working vehicle with a majority of components accurately depicted and located. Two, that the device was of primitive origin, with an estimated construction period of the early to mid 1950's, and with fundamental concepts dating from the last Global War, likely acquired form Nazi Germany. We worked on this for about two years using those assumptions.

With these thoughts guiding us, we then began a long and labored process attempting to deduce what each primary part of the vehicle was likely to be, and while limiting ourselves to the technological capabilities of the epoch.

What follows is then provided as food for thought and given specifically to people who have the technical know how to make further deductions on their own. This is therefore not a technical "how to" thread, though I hope that what is provided may lead to that kind of exchange among members more knowledgeable than myself.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 04-30-2017, 05:09 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

The first post regarding the inquiry in to the ARV addresses the Biefield Brown Effect in Crystals. This is because we have determined that the base of the ARV is composed of an plurality of unique capacitors built around a crystal core, which is composed of quartz.

This is some very useful and solid information.
    Antigravity-The_Reality
    AurumSolis Technologies
    Inspiring Technological Innovation

"ANTIGRAVITY"- The Reality was originally filmed between 1991 to 1996, with 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko.

There is a part A to the video below. There are a number of video's located on his home site. Click on the little images, then go to youtube by hitting the Youtube icon in the video when it starts. Crazy because the video's on his site are tiny....tiny...you wouldn't want to watch them there.

"Antigravity" Method 3b of 15, Vacuum Polarization- (Biefeld Brown effect),Group IB(ii)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os[/VIDEO]

Added Links Electrokinetic apparatus: Townsend Brown
    https://www.google.com/patents/US318...C6CuwQ6AEIQjAE
    Electrokinetic generator: Townsend Brown
    https://www.google.com/patents/US302...C6CuwQ6AEIUDAG
    Last edited by Gambeir; 11-20-2017, 11:43 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Capacitor Construction: The so-labled capacitors are said to have Herkimer Diamond Core. Herkimer Diamond isn't a diamond, it's a quartz, a specific kind of quartz used to create fake diamonds.

Those who know more than I do will also know that quartz crystals are cut to specified designs in order to function in capacitors. At least this is what I understand so far.

These quartz capacitors are pies, some 48 of them I believe, and there's a reason for that. Not all of which I completely understand presently. Some speculation about the pie shape which is woo woo related (woo woo =unconventional/not officially approved/officially denied), but other parts which some seem straight forward are evident, and that would have to do with control and directional inputs. The quartz has a conductive coating of bismuth, another significant mineral beyond the straight forward use as a bonding metal to form a conductor, again this is woo woo related evidently.

Supposedly these capacitor are of a complex but not untypical construction and are, evidently, very much a normal crystal capacitor. As I understand it right now, and this may not be completely accurate in how they go together, but the compounds are, and it's that the quartz is cast/sealed between magnesium zinc alloy foil, evidently in laminates or layers, to some unknown level. The specific alloy is Dow Chemical, CA. CO. "AZ31-X" Yea it's real. You can find it, it's out there.

*Revised this paragraph with additional information

These quartz layers are then bonded with a bismuth on each side, and which is a typical agent for establishing a first layer in creating a conductive path in a capacitor, but bismuth is also a material often associated with woo-woo effects and is supposedly an indentified AG (antigravity material). This having to do with alternative theory about the physics of a mass specific to the so-called AG (*anti-gravity) Metals, known to be copper, aluminum, and bismuth, and how these metals react to a moving magnetic field. One hypotheses being that there is a reactive result when those metals move through a magnetic field, or there is free flowing magnetic field passing over them, and the reaction is thought to be that the protons of the atoms in these metals form a collective response to a moving magnetic field. This response is to form what seems to be a replica shell of the proton around the material. The result is said to be a powerful repulsive force.

Some may find this site useful.
      index
      PCC

The Bismuth is then sheeted, probably electroplated, in a copper which establishes the polarity of each side of the capacitor. Positive and neg as it were. The general over all concept behind the capacitors are also entirely in line with experimental models and the available research relating to Biefield Brown Effect, also called Vacuum Polarization.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 11-02-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

The next primary component to consider is the Central Column.

The central column is a feature described by UFO Abductees and essentially it is a tube with silvery grey matter inside, and in which there is described as a twisting in spirals and in counter rotation to each other.

A sketch is provided of a generalized theme derived from descriptions but it is only to be taken as one way to envision the described system. There may be no physical tubes as shown in the sketch. The entire vortex like arrangement may be self creating without a physical guide.

Either way our final conclusion is that the this central column is believed to be a synthetic Ion Vortex Tornado, or an Electro-Hydro-Dynamic-(EHD) Energy Tube.

*Note
        Anti-gravitational effects were first observed in atomic bomb tests, and subsequently studies in earthly tornado's.

The dynamics of a tornado are the creation of dipole electric field along the spin axis, with a ground charge spiraling upwards towards the clouds, and the cloud charged ions spiraling in downwards to the earth.

In the ARV the EHD Tornado vortex tube is enclosed inside the vehicle. This system creats an avalanche of additional free electrons through the Townsend Discharge Effect. It is employing a gas ionisation process with a mercury vapor gas or similar usable gas.

This is a more advanced system over some existing models which are fundamentally similar.

Many people on this forum are familiar with JNL Labs.
        The EHD Fs v2.0

The JNL Saucer is missing the tornado vortex gas ionization process.
        Again it's useful to watch John Iwaszkos' video on this.

"Antigravity" Method 4 of 15,Tornado Ion Vortex, Electro-Hydro-Dynamic-Thruster-(EHD), Group IC
        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJPkOhX2j0[/VIDEO]
        Attached Files

Comment

It is important to understand that the EHD Vortex Tornado demonstrated in John Iwaszkos' video is a demonstration of an open air system, and as such there are aerodynamic forces which are acting upon the paper tube in the video. These forces include the Bernoulli Effect, the Magnus Effect, and the Coanda Effect.

What seems most important is the understanding of counter flowing fields of energies and the subsequent liberation of electrons via collisions with the counter flow creating an avalanche condition, or run-away, as the term may be applied to atomic/nuclear physics.

Mysterious ARV Column?

The central column of the ARV has long been considered the most mysterious part of the vehicle. It appears to share some aspects of Brikeland Currents which are significant and which put it apart from a purely EHD Vortex Tornado.

Descriptions from abductee's of this column seem to describe a clear tube like plexiglass. It has counter rotating spirals inside similar to what the sketch in the previous attachment shows. Surrounding the tube is a series of rings also shown in the sketch.

Brikeland Current transport and current isolation. Basic Concepts.

Brikeland Currents can be viewed as the nerve fibers of the Universe. In a Brikeland Current electromagnetic energies are transported by way of self constructing electromagnetic rings. Initially a charge is ejected from some celestial body, say the Sun, and carried in to space. As the ejected column is passing through a surrounding electromagnetic field it self organizes electromagnetic rings around the flowing stream of energy (*typically plasmas).

Free traveling streams of energy are naturally attracted to any magnetic fields, and will therefore follow or seek out surrounding energies.

These currents create celestial bodies through a process of breakdown/collision and compression of counter flowing currents, and or, which may be returning back to the original source, or other connective sources which may be stars or planets that were formed along the way. This process is referred to as High Energy Z-Pinces, which are essentially galactic arc's and which produce matter. This is a fusion process, and when sustained it is the suspected basis for the formation of Stars and planets.

When the flow of energy begins a counter trend it is thought to fall either inwards upon itself or spill outwards over the otherwise free traveling stream of energy. Thus tubes inside of tubes are the fundamental design of nature in space traveling energies.

As the counter flow begins it is repelled from the otherwise attraction it would have to the energy which it came from due to the magnetic rings that are induced by the moving energy streams. Since these are now flowing in counter streams the magnetic fields are apposed and so the currents isolate themselves from one another. This is the normal state of affairs.

Surrounding the stream is another self forming series of electromagnetic fields, or rings, and which confine the energies. Thus Brikeland Currents are defined as tubes within tubes. It has been suggested that a series of magnetic rings with expanding and constricting points act as an electromagnetic venturi and accelerating the energy field inside. Thus forming a kind of pump.

An influx of energy from exterior to the tube may result in a Z-pinch which breaks the magnetic fields inside the primary tube creating an arc of high energy in a fusion pulse. If the point of electromagnetic constriction is maintained then a sustained fusion process begins to take place.

Returning now to the central column of the ARV, one can now logically see there appears to be a connection to energy transport in the design. The electromagnetic rings surrounding the exterior of the column can contain as well as accelerate. Physical wave guides in the form of embedded or otherwise formed spiral conductors can be controlled mechanically. Accelerating one or the other spiral as needed.

Now I'm hardly an authority here so undoubtedly there are a few mistakes, but again the idea here is to forward the primary ideas which are thought logical and empowering in this topic. For this reason I've attached this video from the Thunderbolts Project on this very topic. In other words, someone who actually knows what they are talking about in detail.

Donald Scott: Modeling Birkeland Currents, Part 1 | EU Workshop
          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFR67sckK0[/VIDEO]
          Last edited by Gambeir; 11-02-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

I don't really know much about the ARV, but I just came to say the Biefield-Brown Effect does not use ion wind as anything other than a secondary effect. It works by producing an asymmetrical displacement field.

Comment

I’ve seen the documentary several times already and it is worthy of discussion as it is well made documentary with some in-depth insight indeed.

I think the central column could possibly be some arrangement involving mercury or a conducting fluid, made to vortex with large currents produced from some kind of n-machine like device, based on Faraday's rotating magnet concept?

Stan Deyo has also mentioned rotating conducting liquids in some of his videos.

As taught / shown in some of Don Scott’s videos, when (Birkland) currents enter via the poles of a planet, often there are zones of plasma, (Auroras) that are seen to turn clockwise, a shear zone between and a zone that turns anti-clockwise.

Simple experiments with currents passed through a conducting liquid also show a counter - clockwise rotation (outer) and another zone with a clockwise rotation (inner) (The famed Joe Cell also was said to do that, which also reported some anti-gravitic properties).

So here perhaps is the clockwise and counter clockwise motion, relating to the currents used to excite it.

Forum member “antigraviticsystem1” produced the TR-3b thread trying some basic mercury experiments, but I think he requires a high current, rather than a high potential?

I am confident that so called “anti-gravity” is a term that misleads… It may describe what the objective is, but since we don’t really know what causes gravity or can we produce it, then how can we anti-it?? - I think Wal Thornhill is onto something when he speaks of the certain charge and position of the nucleus within an atom which “sets” the gravitational charge or polarity of a given atom.

If that is true, then our Earth may indeed have hollow zones within it, where the neutral zones of the planets gravitic charge lay.

Interesting indeed.
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

@Gambeir

Thank you sincerely for the detailed information provided!

EM Crafts is my true passion, one day I will successfully build one. For now I am focused on power generation as it's more practical with what I have available to me.

Thank you so very much for this thread!
                "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                  I’ve seen the documentary several times already and it is worthy of discussion as it is well made documentary with some in-depth insight indeed.

I think the central column could possibly be some arrangement involving mercury or a conducting fluid, made to vortex with large currents produced from some kind of n-machine like device, based on Faraday's rotating magnet concept?

Stan Deyo has also mentioned rotating conducting liquids in some of his videos.

As taught / shown in some of Don Scott’s videos, when (Birkland) currents enter via the poles of a planet, often there are zones of plasma, (Auroras) that are seen to turn clockwise, a shear zone between and a zone that turns anti-clockwise.

Simple experiments with currents passed through a conducting liquid also show a counter - clockwise rotation (outer) and another zone with a clockwise rotation (inner) (The famed Joe Cell also was said to do that, which also reported some anti-gravitic properties).

So here perhaps is the clockwise and counter clockwise motion, relating to the currents used to excite it.

Forum member “antigraviticsystem1” produced the TR-3b thread trying some basic mercury experiments, but I think he requires a high current, rather than a high potential?

I am confident that so called “anti-gravity” is a term that misleads… It may describe what the objective is, but since we don’t really know what causes gravity or can we produce it, then how can we anti-it?? - I think Wal Thornhill is onto something when he speaks of the certain charge and position of the nucleus within an atom which “sets” the gravitational charge or polarity of a given atom.

If that is true, then our Earth may indeed have hollow zones within it, where the neutral zones of the planets gravitic charge lay.

Interesting indeed.
                  Thank you for the thoughts. Primarily the information is directed at you people in the sincere desire that your knowledge and understanding will be applied towards a productive outcome. I will be posting some more information which I hope will be useful for fueling the creative fires. I also agree that the term "anti-gravity" is a bit misleading. Really we are talking gravity control, or modification.

I might add that this device is probably not as technically complex as a jet aircraft. The most complex part seems to be the base capacitors because of their relative size. Generally speaking, a primitive model is the first step after having created a rudimentary capacitor. Todate, models have lacked key parts. Aircraft and helicopter modelers know that their machines take time, energy, money, and love to create. Many are of very complex construction. All that is holding back a demonstration model is more comprehensive understanding of what is actually taking place inside of these types of machines. So far people have managed to deduce some aspects to these machines, but they lacked certain other knowledge, such as how quartz is involved. However, there's two important things to know about the capacitors. One is that they use a quartz, and, two, that quartz itself comes in left hand and right hand electro-optical patterns.

Quartz is a transducer and a crystal; the field of crystalline structures are of significance in ways which have not yet been mentioned. They are of extreme interest to researchers.

As you are undoubtedly aware, what that implies is a connection to cloaking, and which is also probably significant since this also implies the ability to reverse the charge potential, flip flopping them as it were. Not sure right now how important that is, but it could be all important depending on the way the charge potentials arrange themselves as obviously we wish to float upwards as opposed to sticking to the ground like we were on Jupiter.

Where we are is about the same as where the Wright Brothers started. There's stories and articles, there's some models, very primitive ones. None using advanced ideas like a quartz capacitor, and none using a Ion vortex tornado as a means to generate power. So that's where the state of public knowledge is at right now. However, unlike the Wright Brothers we do have a situation where the corporate state is willfully obstructing, and they are doing that, no questions about it. This story about the TR-3 using 250 thousand atmosphere's, or whatever; well it's gibberish: Complete nonsense and disinformation.

What's missing in my opinion is the understanding that this machine is like any other machine. It's constructed from a series of components just like an automobile is. There is a fuel tank, a motor, wheels, a steering wheel, and so forth. The McCandlish drawing is accurate. It is not disinformation in my opinion. Every part is fundamentally explainable as part of a comprehensive over-all system.

The Central Columns' Vortex works to liberate electrons in a manner which is similar to what happens when atoms undergo a chain reaction in an atomic bomb blast. It is not therefore accidental that the so called anti-gravity effects were noticed by the minds which first observed those early tests at trinity.

Universe gives us hints all the time: Little eye winks. So when we look at the EHD Tornado there we find that the power system in an earthly tornado is known as the "Townsend Discharge," and it is associated with the less well known Ramsauer-Townsend effect. So named for Carl Ramsauer (1879-1955) and John Sealy Townsend (1868-1957), and so there's this wink which Universe gives us to the famous T. Townsend Brown and the wink say's; follow me.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Townsend_discharge

The Ramsauer–Townsend effect, also sometimes called the Ramsauer effect or the Townsend effect, is a physical phenomenon involving the scattering of low-energy electrons by atoms of a noble gas.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramsau...ownsend_effect

It's seems clear to me that the EHD Vortex Tornado is a critical component of the ARV design. The Townsend Discharge which takes place in the collisions of particles is a critical part of the design.

I cannot tell if this is a self-sustaining system or not. I think that it is capable of sustaining itself for as long as it's energy gathering system is cooled. That is the next part to this vehicle which I will talk about more later.

The vehicle gathers ions from the enviroment and feeds them to the EHD Vortex Tube and how this takes place is, perhaps, more sketchy but only because I lack any technical training or real knowledge about electronics, and so I have to do some rather dangerous deducting. So again, there is a good deal here where the members of this community could apply their knowledge.

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                  There are some revealing comments out and about in the wild wild world of cyberspace, and here is one of them, I call them plants or seeds. This one is especially revealing in my opinion. "A quartz crystal has many bridge connections to gravity when it' shape is fluxing at a rate equal to its' geometric logarithmic oscillations; setting up a micro-gravity bubble."
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 04-22-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ET-Power View Post
                    Thank you sincerely for the detailed information provided!

EM Crafts is my true passion, one day I will successfully build one. For now I am focused on power generation as it's more practical with what I have available to me.

Thank you so very much for this thread!
                    Again thank you. I wasn't sure anyone gave a damn or not so it's nice to see that there are some.

I'm really not capable of taking this much further without help. I am confident that the primary systems have been identified, their principles of operation have been deduced and clarified, and now it remains to take each part and to create some small working models.

It's clear that the Biefield Brown Capacitive Discharge is one part of this machine, that there is a vortex EHD tube creating a kind of synthetic tornado inside, and which is liberating energies to feed the system, and then there is a system which gathers ions from the surrounding atmosphere, just as a real tornado would, and in that system it feeds these energies in to the central column.

After those systems it gets sketchy for me because I lack enough knowledge to really make accurate deductions. There appears to be another part to the system. These machines appear to also cycle a ion field around the shells/hulls, which produces a coanda effect, and then there may be more still where a plasma may be generated which engulfs the machine. So extra things to think about and talk about. It's unclear right now precisely how much of these other features are involved in creating lifting/controlling forces, or whether they exist for the benefit of defeating radar and or weapons, and to also obscure the actual vehicle from photographic and visual view.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 04-21-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
                      I don't really know much about the ARV, but I just came to say the Biefield-Brown Effect does not use ion wind as anything other than a secondary effect. It works by producing an asymmetrical displacement field.
                      Yes, thank you, the machine energies/power are thought to be obtained from ions; first by way of a collection process, then, using a synthetic EHD Tornado to drive energies against each other to replicate an enclosed synthetic tornado, or an EHD Vortex, and which then creates the "*Townsend Discharge."

There is no relationship to T. Townsend Brown so there can be some confusion. Whereas the Townsend Discharge which takes place inside of tornado's involves ions, and it is in the understanding of the manner in which this happens, how and what is taking place inside of earthy tornado's, is what is important in so far as the management of ions is concerned.

A tornado is a model of a particle accelerator taken from nature. We have long known that particles smashed into each other generate power though various means. The Townsend Discharge created in a tornado is no different. It creates a run-away avalanche of free electrons.

An earthly tornado, as shown in the video, is a open air system. The forces which drive it also create aerodynamic forces which would not be associated with an enclosed synthetic tornado. We aren't trying to use ions for lift. We are using them to generate power which then drives the capacitors: Two separate applications which are related.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 04-21-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

The next component is an energy collection system. The first part to understanding this system is in understanding it's source of power. Since Star and planets are the end products of high energy Z-pinches it then follows that, in space, it would be natural to travel generally along the same highways which feed power to celestial bodies. Nevertheless, it is unlikely that would be a requirement since this machine is powered by ions and is capable of collecting ions in space as well as in the atmosphere of earth.

UFO's are of course noted for their predilection to lurk about high energy power sources; transmission lines, volcano's, thunderstorms, and so forth. On earth energies from space continually enter our surrounding atmosphere from the Galactic Cosmic Rays.

"Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCRs) arriving from deep space bombard the Earth’s atmosphere around-the-clock creating trillions of naturally occurring electrically charged ions throughout the atmosphere."
                        https://ionpowergroup.com/how-it-works-on-earth/

Our atmosphere is an electrical atmosphere. Most of the ions in the surrounding environment are basically neutrally charged, containing only slight variations one way or the other, that is towards a positive charge or a negative charge. This is the natural order most of the time.

Supposedly 90% of the cosmic rays which strike the Earth's atmosphere are protons (hydrogen nuclei) and about 9% are alpha particles. These microscopic particles are traveling at *relativistic speeds, and when these particles strike an earthly ion they can knock off an electron sending it in to another nearby ion which then assumes a respective charge.

This is a hint of what is going on inside the central column of the ARV, and also why the EHD tornado is the "enabling" tool to produce energy for consumption.

In nature Cosmic Rays produced charged ions in Earths' Atmosphere. In the ARV, it's the EHD Vortex Tornado that produces free electrons via the counter-flowing ion fields and their subsequent collisions that liberate electrons, and which can be driven to a point where an "avalanche of electrons" begins to take place.

Notice that the wording is key since the Townsend Discharge Effect is never referred to as obtaining a runaway chain reaction as in nuclear physics. Ion collisions which produce free electrons, and which then effect a sustaining state are always referred to as obtaining an "Avalanche." Compare this to the terminology used to describe a nuclear chain reaction and you see that the only significant difference is that one is knocking electrons off of ions, whereas the other is referring to splitting atoms.

In my opinion the wording is semantics. A runaway condition in an ion field is akin to a chain reaction in nuclear physics. In the atmosphere a chain reaction, aka avalanche, of free electrons is what leads to atmospheric storming and is the enabling phenomena which leads to self sustaining whirl winds like tornados.

Now Ion Power Groups holds 26 patents on Ion Collection. This is good source for information. These people have done some real down to earth testing and proof of concept operations. Anyone interested should view their website. https://ionpowergroup.com/patents/

Ion Power Group Home Page on Youtube.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/IonPowerGroup

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SITvfa_wVdU[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 04-22-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          Again thank you. I wasn't sure anyone gave a damn or not so it's nice to see that there are some.

I'm really not capable of taking this much further without help. I am confident that the primary systems have been identified, their principles of operation have been deduced and clarified, and now it remains to take each part and to create some small working models.

It's clear that the Biefield Brown Capacitive Discharge is one part of this machine, that there is a vortex EHD tube creating a kind of synthetic tornado inside, and which is liberating energies to feed the system, and then there is a system which gathers ions from the surrounding atmosphere, just as a real tornado would, and in that system it feeds these energies in to the central column.

After those systems it gets sketchy for me because I lack enough knowledge to really make accurate deductions. There appears to be another part to the system. These machines appear to also cycle a ion field around the shells/hulls, which produces a coanda effect, and then there may be more still where a plasma may be generated which engulfs the machine. So extra things to think about and talk about. It's unclear right now precisely how much of these other features are involved in creating lifting/controlling forces, or whether they exist for the benefit of defeating radar and or weapons, and to also obscure the actual vehicle from photographic and visual view.
                          Ya man, a lot of us care and desire to be using the type of Tech we all should.

I've spent years going over numerous people's work on the crafts but still am unclear on an actual direct path... more an assortments of approaches often involving either mercury crystal or both in combination with electromagnets and permanent magnets. I've studied Otis T. Carr's craft design, David Hammels, and more. I am still in the dark on a direction to go and start building.

Joe Newman had a few things to say about EM Crafts next time I am around a helium balloon I will try his experiment with the electromagnet wrap around the balloon.

I still need to watch the entire lectures posted above, maybe that will give me more clarity and a specific path to start building.

Any advice or materials you have as a blueprint for building these please pass them along.

Otis T. Carr: Otis T Carr Flying Saucer

David Hamel: David Hamel's Spaceship

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ET-Power View Post
                            Ya man, a lot of us care and desire to be using the type of Tech we all should.

I've spent years going over numerous people's work on the crafts but still am unclear on an actual direct path... more an assortments of approaches often involving either mercury crystal or both in combination with electromagnets and permanent magnets. I've studied Otis T. Carr's craft design, David Hammels, and more. I am still in the dark on a direction to go and start building.

Joe Newman had a few things to say about EM Crafts next time I am around a helium balloon I will try his experiment with the electromagnet wrap around the balloon.

I still need to watch the entire lectures posted above, maybe that will give me more clarity and a specific path to start building.

Any advice or materials you have as a blueprint for building these please pass them along.

Otis T. Carr: Otis T Carr Flying Saucer

David Hamel: David Hamel's Spaceship

Slightly revised- trying to make it more readable

Thanks ET Power. Not to take anything away from Otis or Hamel, because it's clear that there is a foundation behind those machines, and some of which may perhaps be seen in the ARV in the form of the pie shape of the capacitors.

I've thought about some of the relationships of these and other ideas myself. Energy is concentrated at a point where the anther spin inwards towards matter in a decreasing spiral increases the acceleration which should then have a gravitational effect, or so it seems to me, and ideas like those which spring from people like Walter Russell were likely not unknown to the people that built the ARV and there is one interesting thing to note. Russell thought that gravity was the point of intersection of radiant light. So looking at those pie shapes, the way the machine appears, is as a kind of focused energy beam, and which comes to a point, and the fact that there is likely a magnetic field being applied in a spinning orbital plane at 90 degrees to a vertical electromagnetic power flow; well it sort of looks like a model of earth or something similar, and I could be all wrong with what I've thought and said previously.

What we do know is that crystals/quartz is a driving force. This is about as well established as we can expect right now, but all parts are related, and it might well be I am only still seeing part of the motor system. In other words, the ideas of Walter Russel, Hamel, and others may well be incorporated in to the thoughts that went into designing the ARV. Some of them seem to be, but we do know that a vibrational fluxing of the crystalline material is a part of this system, or any other crystalline capacitor, for there is no other reason why it would have to specifically be a quartz crystal that I can think of.

This would follow very conventional ideas about engineering the vacuum of space. See this.
                            ADVANCED SPACE PROPULSION BASED
                            ON VACUUM (SPACETIME METRIC) ENGINEERING
                            https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.2184.pdf
                            https://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2184

I've watched John Iwaszkos' video on this while taking notes and while stopping the video to draw out what he is showing. I think this is about the clearest understanding I've seen and with a physical demonstration. Just realize he's just using a piece of quartz and not a quartz capacitor.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os

So the idea here is we/us/me, well at I am pretty confident that the base of this machine is series of 48 pie shaped quartz capacitors as described previously. We think that the pie capacitors fire off at high speeds in counter opposing manner so as to balance the machine with their thrust. They may also be driven in a cyclical or cycloid like manner, and at high speed, thus forming a vortex of pulsations. Reason being there is a probability of chance that there is a relationship to microwave/radar technology involved, and which may become more clear later on.

Many, many, times I've thought that I've gotten this thing figured out only to discover more and more information. We have to realize that even though this machine maybe 50, 60, or even more years old, it's still a machine which was created by brilliant insightful people.

Right now I'm looking for more information on EHD's (*Electro hydrodynamic generators) and also MAP's (*Maneto Plasma Dynamic Generators). I can speculate on the collection process but it's very thin ice. Normally I like to have a reasonable amount of support to my ideas, but here I'm lacking and in the process of discovery.

Speculation

Notice that in many UFO photos and video's there are areas where there appears to be kind of screening, or a part that seems to resemble a radiator or speaker cover. Something along those lines. In old machines like the ARV this has to do with the power system; the collection of ions from the surrounding environment. The environment is the fuel tank for the center column in my opinion. In newer machines it may have to do with creating a plasma shield.

Right now I think that there is a super-conductive magnet or magnetic cables which, so long as the coolant lasts, is a part of a vacuuming system which collects ions from the environment.

*However this is a big if. I have a lot to learn here and am still researching. It's unclear right now if this proposed vacuuming system involves the silvery grey like disk (*See the sketch I provided) and that disk is located beneath the pilots seats in the ARV drawing by McCandlish, but it could be a a type of super conductive/magnetic accretion disk. The disk would draw in ions which would then be feed to the tornado vortex for separation.

Adding a electron to an uncharged atom makes a negatively charged ion, and removing an electron from an ion makes a positively charged atom. This is the purpose of EHD Tornado in the center column. It takes raw material, which is the surrounding environment, and using the vortex of a tornado it creates the potential for exploitation of these actions. Also note that John Iwaszko tells us that the hull shape is an important part of the capacitor drive, and even though it may not itself be part of the pie capacitors in the ARV design, at least as far we know right now, the preferred shape is that of a classic saucer, with the exterior of the hull carrying a positive charge and would then be a force multiplier.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 04-29-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Pathways: Not one but many?

First realize that there are many errors and misunderstanding which I undoubtedly have created in my own mind, and which I may unfortunately pass on. Think for yourself, and do not assume I or anyone else knows better than you yourself. The last thing I want to do is to obstruct free thought by guiding others under the illusion of knowledge, which is all that education is really doing these days.

The path I chose to follow is generally focused on a single machine because other idea's and stories end up leaving us empty handed, and they do that because we are lacking an example of working machine. Whereas the ARV Drawing of McCandlish are backed by witness testimony as well as conventional knowledge. That drawing does seems to be about the most solid evidence for a real machine that we are going to get right now. Nevertheless there are many intersecting lines and accommodating them is not a problem as all of them play some part in understanding.

As an example lets look for second at Hamel Cones, and notice too the time frames in which this idea arose. Hamel Cones are very interesting really, and despite appearing bizarre the ideas behind them are complex and forward thinking. I can see some interesting ideas incorporated in them. As an example, it is my understanding that: Hamel Cones vibrate, they don't spin, it's vibration that is energy. Again here we see a connection to quartz as a material which when feed energy translates that power into a vibrational plane via electrical power input, and that vibrational power is then transmitted to the surrounding space.

This is the general idea behind how to engineer the vacuum, and which is explained greater detail in Harold E. Puthoff's paper:Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering
                              https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.2184.pdf

So now, without leaping ahead to other cross connecting experiments and indeas, let us continue to follow the path of the Hamel Cones for a brief while, and while bearing in mind there are many similarities and cross connections to them from other thinkers and experimenters.

A Hamel cone can also be seen to represent one side of a kind of accretion disc. Look at objects/drawings in 2D as well as in 3D, and if you look at the Hamel Cones in 2D, like a vivisection, or a cutaway, and then imagine you're only seeing 1/2 of that power system, then mirror the drawing so as to have a balanced image. Now the image is an image which is focusing vibrational power to a point from equal planes but on opposite sides. So that would be like pie shapes whose tips were focused upon a singular point; all energy being put upon a central part, and which resembles the ideas of Russell about gravity being the intersection of radiant light.

Looking at the schematic of a black hole there are similarities to the Hamel Cone, and so the idea behind the Hamel Cones was to focus masses of vibrational energy on to a point to produce energy: A perfectly sound idea if truth be known. It's almost as if the cones could be seen as a kind of analog crystal, making up for frequency with numbers and mass to act as multiplying forces. Now it isn't obvious, but the ideas in the Hamel Cones are here inside of artistic images of black holes. Those ideas are found there, just stare at the images long enough and think about what's happening, and this then is supposedly a piece of matter so dense it sucks light in.
                              http://www.faculty.virginia.edu/rwoc...disk-seeds.jpg

*Note.
                              Now personally I'm not sure black holes even exist, but that's neither here nor there, because ultimately it doesn't matter if they are real or not. What matters is that the system tells us things, and here the story of black holes were a part of very extensive system of complex story telling, and which is itself part of a comprehensive neuro linguistic programming system of the corporate political power system. In other words, real or not, they are telling aware people something. Just look at the very wording: "Black Hole." Down the rabbit hole? See there's more going on is the point.

Now I could become really diverted on this whole topic since the Black Hole meme of 1979 contains themes which well demonstrate neuro linguistic programming and messages for the aware to take heed of, such as this iconic image shown in some of closing scenes from the Walt Disney production "The Black Hole."
                              http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5179/41/16x9/1280.jpg
                              The Black Hole sent a generation of sci-fi fans to hell · Memory Wipe · The A.V. Club

However, as much fun as that is for me personally to write about, I will attempt to restrain myself from great diversions in to the whole artificial intelligence and transhumanist agenda, and which is obviously being manufactured, and that image of the devil robot is a message to the aware about what the future holds because that's where the design is intended to lead to: That is, to the very image shown in the closing sequence for those whom believe that life inside a piece of rock is possible, that they will be the master or god inside this artificial reality, and the truth is quite the reverse. That's the reason for Disney making that film.

Manufactured acceptance is an important part of the power control paradigm, and this fits into the post in the same way that science fiction television shows and movies of flying saucers have depicted alien vehicles through time, and which you may have noticed have changed slightly, but which fit with each period of time.

Take for example "The invaders" and look at the shape of the vehicle, then look at the images of the photographs taken of the same period of time. There is a match to the story line being sold, and some of the photographed saucers. This cannot be accidental.

https://leedsufoclub.files.wordpress...956safrica.jpg
                              https://leedsufoclub.wordpress.com/h...-be-believing/
                              In 1956 in Rosetta Natal, South Africa on July 17. a member of South African society produced 7 photographs of a ufo. One of the photo’s is pictured above. Her husband was a major in the South African Air Force, and she worked for Air Force Intelligence. There were also two witnesses to the incident. Taken in the Drakensburg Mountains, and now related to as the Drakensberg photos. The lady in question (Elizibeth) never changed her story. She died in 1994, at the age of 83.

http://rr0.org/time/1/9/6/5/08/03/Helfin_1.jpg
                              http://rr0.org/science/crypto/ufo/en...Ana/index.html
                              http://rr0.org/science/crypto/ufo/en...Ana/index.html
                              1965-08-03, Rex E. Heflin , drives his Ford truck along the Santa Ana highway (Los Angeles) to inspect the low-lying parts of Myford Road (in Tustin near Dyer Road?): Check if the vegetation has not overgrown the road. The ground underneath the UFO is clearly being disturbed. These are all famed photographs BTW.

Provo, Utah
                              In July of 1966 a pilot of a transport aircraft of the USAF, with two-cylinder engine model C-47 "Skytrain," {Not two cylinder, but twin engine transport} - immortalized in a photo of a reddish object while traveling at about 11 o'clock in the morning, just above the rocky mountains about 40 kilometers southwest of Provo.
                              1966 photo of the ARV taken by the AF DC-4
                              http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_adkR8XTZJo...6+provo++2.jpg
                              http://ufofyi.blogspot.com/2009/08/u...time-1966.html

The history of UFO images match the McCandlish drawing in relation to the time the machine was itself created. It is a near exact fit to the most solid information available: First hand eyewitness reports and photographic evidence from the specific time period that the machine was undoubtedly created in, and in this same epoch of creation are these other bits and pieces like the Hamel Cones.

Now in the 1966 UFO photo from Utah there are some faint teltail signs that we are on the right track. One side of the machine seems to have a slight blurring, as if the air was distorted.

In conventional theory the surrounding space is altered by input of energies (*vibrations=energy). The only real question is how is the ARV accomplishing this warping of the surrounding space, and what then is the warping of the surrounding space (*spacetime) actually doing? Is it creating the so called Alcubierre Warp Drive, a kind of surfers wave in spacetime, or is it actually distorting time and thereby become part of entangled dimensions?

Effects of UFO's upon people by James McCampbell*
                              http://www.ufocasebook.com/pdf/ufoeffects.pdf

Interesting> This link now says the site contains malware: Yet again, just do a search by cut and paste "Effects of UFO's upon people by James McCampbell* and you're going to find an online pdf of this paper. So what's up with this change? A redirect? Someone doesn't want you reading this? Yet again this is the exact same link as the new one I just posted above, and yet the one below came back saying there was malware at the link, but now after posting the second link above, and revising the post it now appears both links go through normally? >>> If you're getting a malware warning to any links I'm posting I'd like to know, I'm sure the site owners would like to know as well.
                              http://www.ufocasebook.com/pdf/ufoeffects.pdf
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-16-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X