No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm....OK refer to the posts between Ufopolitics and Bugsfly on advanced Can Crushing and Coin Shrinking.

Thinking about the Alexey and what strikes me is how the HV plate looks like a slice taken from a giant piece of wire. It's like you took a giant piece of Aluminum wire and cut a slice out of it; that's what the HV Aluminum Plate seems to represent. So now consider that idea in relation to the attached video because what we really appear to have with the Alexey is a section of aluminum wire which is now being artificially stimulated with an exterior magnetic field, which is incidentally orbiting the outer edges, whilst an AC electrical field is simultaneously being feed in. This is then creating a PSA, or point source acceleration of dielectric counter-space at the center of the the plate: A proven fact established by the experimental proofs as a reliable theory.

Thereby, we can also assume the center of the Alexey's HV Aluminum Plate does have a center point of dielectric counter-spacial flow because it is a 2D representation of a very large aluminum wire. The PSA is at the center of the wire. As described and explained by Ken Wheeler in the attached video, a PSA is the most likely explanation for why the machine levitates, but because the PSA is on the same plane as the rest of the plate the machine is extremely difficult to get working.

It may be that the only reason this thing works is that the spinning magnetic plate is relatively smaller and thus the quote "PSA," or point source acceleration of the dielectric inertia does have some relative correlation being produced by the angle between the center of the plate and the spinning magnetics. If that's correct it would tend to explain why this thing is so funky to get going.

A more probable course to take would be to put a hole in the center of the HV plate with an attached tube extending up and above the plate. My thinking here is that this tube would extend the "PSA" of the dielectric inertia from the base of the Aluminum Plate to a more productive point above and thereby essentially pull ourselves up on our own boot straps.

One would think that a tube with a high Q dielectric core might then produce a measurable increase in the vectored force of the dielectric inertia; a force which is obviously more than capable of producing the necessary force for levitation. Also I can't help but notice how similar this is beginning to appear to the ARV illustration. If this is correct, and if this is what is taking place, then one could imagine a core which has a circulation system in the center column, as often described by abductee's, which would provide a power regeneration system through some suitable dielectric reactive medium. Given what is supposed that power system could be over-unity.

Now look at the ARV design. We have essentially the same outlay as the Alexey but with the addition of Central Column.
    Simplified ARV Cutaway Illustration
    MarkMcCandlish.com > Unusual Craft > ARV Cutaway
    Home

So here Ken explains a point source acceleration as one of two possible forms of antigravity. Paying close attention you will realize that the PSA of an AC wire is at the center of a wire, and that the Alexey is actually a 2D representation of a High Voltage AC wire complete with a rotating exterior magnetic field. By this means we can explain the behavior of the Alexey as a PSA levitation vehicle. One which should be easy to improve upon thanks to Ken Wheeler.
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYplcQ_J5rs[/VIDEO]
    Last edited by Gambeir; 11-24-2018, 10:02 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hey Guys ; new documentary about the secret space program developed by the so called the dark government or whatever you want to name it ... https://vimeo.com/ondemand/abovemajestic ..you can download the part 1 of the documentary from here ; https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4# .. romanian subtitle was embedded in it but should not be a problem for you to remove it to not bother you when you watch it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
        Hey Guys ; new documentary about the secret space program developed by the so called the dark government or whatever you want to name it ... https://vimeo.com/ondemand/abovemajestic ..you can download the part 1 of the documentary from here ; https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4# .. romanian subtitle was embedded in it but should not be a problem for you to remove it to not bother you when you watch it ...
        Thanks for the warning...LOL...
        Looks fun but....

This is one of a number of methods currently being used to put a halter top on the runaway information age. They have attempted to make it illegal to report news which isn't "officially approved," they are conducted editing (censorship) via covert editing and dual website keeping, and through AI script they have managed to re-write and to identify by key words targets needing attention. So the main idea here is to recognize that maintaining mind control via information systems has been a high priority for some time.

Conspiracy theory was a key word created to label independent investigators as crack pots working on their own, because ya know, if you're not on CNN, Foxy, PBS, France Today, or whatever you're obviously mental and have no business thinking, let alone telling others what you think. Conspiracy theory as a word dates from the Coin (counter intel) programs to counter the independent investigators of the infamous JFK Assassination, which ever since the JFK assassination has lead to a growing suspicion among growing numbers that just possibly all is not as it seems. Naturally this is problem. You're supposed to be gulping down the news as delivered by certified experts and not questioning them or their motives.

Today growing numbers of independent reporters and investigators are a serious problem, such that a work round to the problem of the "conspiracy theory" investigator has now created another type of coin program (Counter Intel). That program is to assume the role of the independent investigator, and naturally the new and hip is a key part of this operation, because well they have pretty well killed off all the others, which is where Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known by the alias Lenin comes in, because the best way to control the opposition is by leading it. Sort of makes one reconsider whom precisely backed Hitler doesn't it?

It would be naive to think that the making of this film is by happy circumstance; I know better, there are no accidents, and so neither is this film. I'd give a reliability rating of an F to Corey Goode, while David Wilcox is certainly a unique well meaning individual, and I like Jordan Sather as well, but I don't know either of them intimately and any association with Goode is very poorly advised. I've dealt with crazy people who sounded more sane and that's no joke but the guy isn't crazy so he's something else then isn't he? I don't know whose been duped but if you're reading this Jordan or David then you need to wake up and smell the coffee, assuming you're not being drugged and can still accomplish that much.

We are being bombarded with coin programs but the thing to recognize here is that these programs are carefully thought out with an over arching agenda.

Three current examples of current Coin programs are;
        1.The Flat Earth Program
        2. The Holocaust Never Happened Program
        3. The Alien Friend/Foe Program

I'd be the last person on earth to tell you conspiracies don't exist. Most of your life is the result of conspiracies whether you know it or not. So be suspicious but don't let you're brain fall out of your head either.

The earth is a sphere. Science may well be highly corrupted but it isn't stupid.

The holocaust did happen, there is some manipulation of the facts, but the Jew's aren't the ones doing the manipulation.

The Germans didn't invent industrialized mass murder. History teaches that mass murder by the state is thousands of year's old. Mass murder by official doom is the accomplishment of any centralized bureaucracy given free reign to act on a naive disarmed population which has abandoned it's civic duty and allowed a centralized control over the military: America today.

General Eisenhower ordered that the death camps be documented because he also said that someday there would be those whom would deny the holocaust ever happened and this is what we have isn't it? Denial of this fact today is being done for a specific reason. That reason goes to the heart of the Coin Programs themselves and it goes to the very heart of who or what rules the world and what it want's. BTW, It, is a movie; seen it? It is an allegory for something. It isn't a simple story. No story which ever reaches the public is accidental, not until recently anyways, and virtually none of anything which costs millions upon millions of dollars to produce is accidental.

Malwarebytes blocked this link due to Trojan
        https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#
        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2018, 09:39 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Just listen to Wheeler and it will all start to make sense. Remember that thingy that shoots microwaves at a metal plate for propulsion? So you should already know this Barbury Crop Circle design works if you've been listening to Ken and think about this for a while.

Unlike the NASA abortion, which uses the shotgun blast effect for a supposed driver, in the Barbury Design there is a focused field drive 1940 style. In the previously posted video Ken talks about a focused field drive, aka false mass, and so how would you accomplish that in say 1940/50?

Well obviously the only option would be to use physical wave guide tubes to channel energy, and so the Barbury Crop Circle design is showing us a primitive physical wave guide system to channel and focus the energy upon an over head sphere, and thereby effectively creating what is evidently a focused field drive.

Now I've reworked an early drawing to covey the gist of this system. I think that the microwave cyclotron would be located somewhere at the base with the three sphere's. I've left the location out of the drawing because it's more of an individual choice than anything else, but you need to have the over-head sphere as the focal point, and so that cannot be where the microwave cyclotron would be located because this is the location where a focused energetic field would result in propulsion/levitation. Now my suspicion is that the use of as powerful a magnetic field as possible at the PSA Point (top sphere) will result in superior propulsive effects because it stands to reason it would.

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE
            https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#[/QUOTE]

I had the same warning but I closed the page with that warning and I clicked again on the download link and was no problem to download it in my computer ...no troian problem ; anyway for the guys which want to watch it online , here is the site where the movie was posted Cunoaște și Conștientizează: MAI MULT DECÂT MAIESTUOS - Implicațiile unui program spațial secret (1 din 2) ; personally I found the documentary very interesting ;Gambeir we can,t ignore the information's that coming to us from different sources just because of fear to not be manipulated ; we are free to take what we consider to be real ; we should to develop our discernment...

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
              [QUOTE
              https://openload.co/f/0mCU16t_mIE/P1..._Majestic.mp4#

I had the same warning but I closed the page with that warning and I clicked again on the download link and was no problem to download it in my computer ...no troian problem ; anyway for the guys which want to watch it online , here is the site where the movie was posted Cunoaște și Conștientizează: MAI MULT DECÂT MAIESTUOS - Implicațiile unui program spațial secret (1 din 2) ; personally I found the documentary very interesting ;Gambeir we can,t ignore the information's that coming to us from different sources just because of fear to not be manipulated ; we are free to take what we consider to be real ; we should to develop our discernment...
              Thanks Sinergicus,

Maybe I'll try again as you've advised because I would like to see it as well. As I said I like both David and Jordan.

Glad to see you have replied. Sorry I used your good efforts in the way I did. Really probably shouldn't have but couldn't control the urge to say watch it while being aware that more could be going on. Obviously I could be greatly mistaken and if one of Corey's large blue chicken's shows up I will be the first to apologize for not believing what he's says. I just think that guy is like the kiss of death and I can't believe David or Jordan have fallen under his spell; not that I've followed these three greatly but I trust what others have told me that they both seem to be rather deeply involved with Goode. I guess I have to do some more research and watching the film would be good start.

PS: Normally I'd say that the entire story of an off world civilization, of space fleets, and of aliens is nothing but a gigantic criminal construct to hide the robbery of the National Treasury by criminals pretending to be patriots holding public offices. However, I can't claim that due to what I have personally observed and so there has to be some element of truth in this. I'm sure it's worth watching and I too would urge people to watch it as well. Again thanks for posting the links and replying.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-26-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Gone by request
                Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
                  OK, Flat Earth is a load of nonsense. I have people and i known people who believe it soo much that the moment you ask them some question that point to globe earth to explain it on a flat earth ( how can this happen ) they declare you ''man in black'' government agent
                  Robur please ask your flat earth fanatics friends how they explain the fact that the moon for example are round or other planets from the solar system that you can observe them using an telescope , are round also and not flat how is supposed to be by them ...

or why in the absence of gravity the fluids have the tendency to become sphere and not something flat ?( see video clips with astronauts playing with water in space station ) My explanation is because the ether pressure will act from all sides over the matter particles ( in our case water) and will give them this sphere shape not flat ; the liquids changing their shape with easy under different forces phenomena being more easily visible at liquids and because, the force ( ether force) are manifested uniform from all directions ,water in space will take this spherical form...the same processes happens with solid matter particles , in space -our earh or other planets are pressed uniformly by ether from all directions and will take spherical shape not flat ....of course the phenomena involved are probably more complex ... at least this is my understanding ;I am curious what flat earth followers have to say about this ...
                  Last edited by sinergicus; 11-26-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
                        In your previous post you mentioned projects like flat earth project and alien project

Would you please specify here by the name ''project'' you are saying that it is a disinformation project?
                        OK, Flat Earth is a load of nonsense. I have people and i known people who believe it soo much that the moment you ask them some question that point to globe earth to explain it on a flat earth ( how can this happen ) they declare you ''man in black'' government agent. The list goes on and then ignore you

And by ''alien project'' do you mean that you think aliens do not exist at all?

Thank you
                        Until convincing evidence is made public I will continue to deny that aliens are visiting this world for any reason. Even if they were visiting, either now or in the past, I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt that their machines would be visible to any human. I doubt they themselves would be visible and or that we would recognize them as anything other than another human.

Throughout the history of Ufology there has been this assumption which naively expresses the innate failings of humans egocentricity. Any civilization capable of crossing star systems would be able to cloak it's machines, cloak themselves, probably create illusions or projections, and so on and so forth. We are ourselves now approaching the ability to do this such that, in the coming future, you will be able to cloak yourself inside a 3D hologram and appear to all the world like any form you so choose. This is coming, may already exist, certainly invisibility cloaks do exist right now.

Now, no right minded human visiting a primitive alien world would do so making themselves visible and recognizable. Not if they had the option to not do so. There is no logic whatever behind most all alien story encounters. I think most people are not dealing with aliens but rather with another technology implanting memories in their minds. So that right there is an entire other field of discussion and there's plenty of reason to doubt that people are being abducted by aliens, not that they aren't being abducted, just not by aliens is my thinking.

In any population there is a percentage that is open to mind control. All you have to do is to listen to people like Derren Brown and to watch some of his programs to see this in action. Things ranging from mass shootings to alien abductions are well within the skill sets of people such as Mr. Brown. I especially enjoy listening to the naive say that being on Facebook is of no concern to them because they have nothing to hide. I'm sure that works out nicely for others searching for those same unwitting useful tools: The next school kid that shoot's em up for example. People are stupid because they are naive about evil and about reality.

Aliens do exist but I seriously doubt that most people have encountered any aliens. Next let us deal with the question of UFO's. Now historically these really become visible with the advent of portable photography. First of all a UFO is a machine. It's not an alien being: UFO's are not evidence of aliens. That's leaping to a conclusion. UFO's are evidence of machines.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-30-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I'm in my 60's and believe me you're not going to fool me into thinking you know what 60+ is like unless you've been here: Corey Goode has no idea what 60 is any more than a 2 year old knows what a 20 year old does. Listen to people who care about other people, whose primary interest are to awaken people and to inform people with real information as opposed to fictional constructs.

Clif High - Aliens, Ufo's, Disclosure, Secret Space Program & More.
                          Has a few things to say about Corey Goode.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lc0Vs8KpHI

Late 1940's (28:15) Soviet's discovery of ancient automated factories. Tailings from these factories (rejected material evidently) involves once more crystals, gold, silver, and rare metal alloys.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxiLKkCNpFY

Antarctica Unveiled (Pt. 1 of 3) - A conversation with Cliff High
                          First 28 minutes can be skipped if you already understand radical linguistic forecasting.
                          At 39:30 there's mention of the 1965 discovery of ancient amphora in Antarctica. I ran in to this story a long time ago but lost the link so this is wonderful to find again.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGwtXXw3Kew

Comment

• I would like to move on towards creating ideas for experimental machines. I do think we have enough information now that some people might have some definite ideas about this. Right now I'd like to do a replication of the Alexey but I am unwilling to cough up the money for a Tesla Coil. I'd love to test the idea's I have on the Alexey device but I cannot justify the cost of a manufactured coil. At least not until we have a replication which shows it is necessary and maybe it isn't. Any alternative suggestions for a work around to the Tesla Coil? I've collected some of the materials for a replication attempt but that coil isn't something I want to deal with.

The Hardeman machine uses off the shelf microwave technology. I haven't gotten any feedback on the drawings about this idea but I would like to hear what others think or to hear their suggestions as to how they think it should work.

Also, I spent several hours writing an introduction to the Alexey and Aether Theory for another forum and had the posting almost immediately removed on the grounds that it was offensive and insulting. The only way people are going to see their way out the Einsteinian Nightmare is by showing them a doorway. We have to create something which shows real results. Needless to say I won't be wasting my time in a controlled environment.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Enlarged and repaired image of Aero-Radio Balistique
                              http://www.keelynet.com/docs/louisrotaairship.pdf

Comment

• Now of course when I saw the picture of the Aero Radio Balloon I was immediately struck by the similarities to a Zeppelin.
                                My next thought though was of Phillip Callahan and insects and then again about the two of them combined in to one.

As a kid I read Dr. Hugo Eckener's book on the Graf Zeppelin. It is interesting to consider that the Zeppelin's typically used helium, and it was only after the US cut off helium supplies to Germany that the Germans were forced to use hydrogen as an alternative. So in a typical Zeppelin design there is a massive expanse of aluminum antenna like structures combined with massive amounts of helium.

Graf Zeppelin 1929 Around Globe Trip, Full Documentary
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4jq7oRxw-g[/VIDEO]
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 12-04-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X