No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is an easy one for you all. Get yours today.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfxH_6Goo8[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post
      demonstrate the finished project

really interesting
      I have a question can you answer them please Sr Rakarskiy
      -this generator has no lenz or is diminished
      -the bobbins are bifilar or multifilar, or a single thread
      - this generator obtains more gain than the input
      -to which rpm works nominally
      -You can give us a test already finished and working
      -What else can you give us, schemes, diagrams, characteristics to be able to replicate it
      thanks your information is appreciated
      Good time! Yes, it is a bifilar winding of the motor coils, with alternate use of threads to work with the Rotor poles. In the photo, the manufacture of one engine panel. The system will have two panels. Both are tied to a common Rotor with magnets. The generator winding is built into the units. In the future, you can test in both ways: one wire and bifilar. The motor with bifilar winding method is used for a long time, for example in electronics coolers. I'm just working on the most appropriate option, with and without recovery.
      Have Slobodyan, in my opinion, any other application coils, although visually it bifilar. Presumably, how does one model Slobodyan I opened in his monograph. In the generator flow, I also plan to use a bifilar, but this is to increase the possibility of a single wire current.
      The design that is being developed. based on empirically proven laws of physics. Axial wind turbines, though similar to the design, are different-traditionally they do not have a core, in my design the core is the basis. The expected output of the generator, in contrast to the classical sine wave, can be depicted as follows in the figure.

All information on the installation is available to the project participants in Russian. In fact, they have information about all the decisions, errors, and mechanisms in the creation process.
      After the completion of the work on this model, the materials will be available for purchase in Russian, will not be translated into English, a waste of time.
      I apologize to those who are not satisfied with my answer, but the decision has already been made and will not change. There are people in the US who are participants.

Unfortunately, not everything goes quickly and smoothly, there are incidents, such as filling the core was unsuccessful. But, of course, I got experience how to do it right.
      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-29-2019, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• thanks for your information
        it is seen that it is an interesting project
        and the interesting thing is to have a generator that helps us save energy expenditure
        in your source project
        you say that you will make three types of generators
        thanks for the info

I also have another question Mr. Rakarskiy on his book page shows a video of a generator called
        Free Energy Systems Round-the-clock impulse, battery charging
        I would like to know how to build it, and if it comes in one of your books, or how to have the information to do it
        Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.

Comment

thanks for your information
          it is seen that it is an interesting project
          and the interesting thing is to have a generator that helps us save energy expenditure
          in your source project
          you say that you will make three types of generators
          thanks for the info

I also have another question Mr. Rakarskiy on his book page shows a video of a generator called
          Free Energy Systems Round-the-clock impulse, battery charging
          I would like to know how to build it, and if it comes in one of your books, or how to have the information to do it
          Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.
          All those Autonomous household systems I know, generating them goes to the battery, only with the battery through the inverter to the outlets. A similar system that I do in the project. By the way, the information is, for example, in the system of Karl Lutter. There is no need to build a 7.2 kW generator, 1.5-2 kW generation per battery is enough, to cover domestic needs. Batteries do not need large enough to have stock to cover peak consumption, taking into account generation.

Comment

• OK thanks
            I have searched for information on the patent of AU53890 / 86 Carl J LUTTMER
            if anyone has information and the data of this patent please share it

Comment

OK thanks
              I have searched for information on the patent of AU53890 / 86 Carl J LUTTMER
              if anyone has information and the data of this patent please share it
              You had better ask the author of this information "seraphis," but last time he came to the forum where posted information in December 2018. Why I paid attention to it. I had my own design similar to that of Carl Lutter. Why I paid attention to what is not on the charts, I developer and saw the solution.
              Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-30-2019, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                You had better ask the author of this information "seraphis," but last time he came to the forum where posted information in December 2018. Why I paid attention to it. I had my own design similar to that of Carl Lutter. Why I paid attention to what is not on the charts, I developer and saw the solution.
                So what i think you are saying in the past 5-10 posts is that the Sav
                generator uses reactive power and your generator also uses reactive
                power, so in this regard the SAV generator and your generator are the
                same????? My Russian/English is terrible
                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-30-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  So what i think you are saying in the past 5-10 posts is that the Sav
                  generator uses reactive power and your generator also uses reactive
                  power, so in this regard the SAV generator and your generator are the
                  same????? My Russian/English is terrible
                  I don't think the latest SAV model uses a reactive component, for basic current generation. Reactive power? (actually self-induction) can be used for recovery purposes. The problem is that the parameters of the induction pulse and self-induction differ not only in characteristics, but also in the time interval. The main source is Faraday induction. Bifilar I use, for better maintenance of the induction process. I highly recommend not to generalize terms and concepts, we are interested in the potentials and strength. The designer needs accurate settings, not medium to build the device. The planned system generation in my design is a cross between pulse Converter, savingaccount retention with increasing induction. I plan to obtain a smooth hysteresis of the magnetic field and, accordingly, the current component.

My English is worse. In order to translate I need to change the philosophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                    I don't think the latest SAV model uses a reactive component, for basic current generation. Reactive power? (actually self-induction) can be used for recovery purposes. The problem is that the parameters of the induction pulse and self-induction differ not only in characteristics, but also in the time interval. The main source is Faraday induction. Bifilar I use, for better maintenance of the induction process. I highly recommend not to generalize terms and concepts, we are interested in the potentials and strength. The designer needs accurate settings, not medium to build the device. The planned system generation in my design is a cross between pulse Converter, savingaccount retention with increasing induction. I plan to obtain a smooth hysteresis of the magnetic field and, accordingly, the current component.

My English is worse. In order to translate I need to change the philosophy.
                    It sounds like intersting results can be seen from using different generator swithching stratergies.

Your translator might not be that bad. Were you meaning that the challange is to match the output from the Faraday induction with the self induction, so they can be collected together, while having the best effect on the rotor, or something different?

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
                      It sounds like intersting results can be seen from using different generator swithching stratergies.

Your translator might not be that bad. Were you meaning that the challange is to match the output from the Faraday induction with the self induction, so they can be collected together, while having the best effect on the rotor, or something different?
                      It's hard to explain, but with one field you can **** induction and self-induction. Only self-induction in a very short period of time that's it and try to stretch the induction from the pole of the magnet.About this plan, which is now being implemented. Mathematics opens eyes, as in fairy tale.

Induction and self-induction is essentially the same for EMF, the difference in the source of the field.
                      Last edited by Rakarskiy; 08-30-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply, I will think on that.

Comment

• QEG!? I think more effective to make the excitation of direct current (DC electro-magnet). For resonance, this winding will not give the active current in full.

[VIDEO]watch?v=rXK7QEduwAE[/VIDEO]

Comment

• This is a motor in the back that turns the block of steel then
                            the four windings in the front are a generator? Yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              This is a motor in the back that turns the block of steel then
                              the four windings in the front are a generator? Yes?
                              It's a generator. It is widely known as the Quantum Еlectric Generator. But there is still a whole line of switch-type generators (or magnetic flux switching).

Comment

• Oh thats right I see it now. Thx again. How in the world does it get
                                more out than in? Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X