No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no authority on batteries, but I would say there is a better than average chance they would act the same way since they are "lead acid."
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
      I'm no authority on batteries, but I would say there is a better than average chance they would act the same way since they are "lead acid."
      Yes, I agree. Last night's run was about 30 minutes each way with the DPDT positions. All 4 batteries received some charging. The Matt motor didn't exceed 96°F so that was good.

Now I want to connect an inverter to either the charging or source batteries. I think the source side since the boost converter and Matt motor may not be able to handle a load from the inverter. The shop needs around 250 watts if no power tools are used. My lithium battery setup is solar charged with no grid charging.

The next thought is "What can this setup contribute to the emergency power needs if a storm knocks out power"?

Comment

• Are you using the Matt motor to run a load, like turning
        a rotor with magnets on it past some Lenz free coils to supply power? That would be my first suggestion of the kind of contribution it can make. It adds basically no additional load to the system. The Matt motor is capable of the necessary 2800 rpm I needed for my original coils to run in a Lenz neutral state, which were simply 3 strands of # 23 each 1,000 feet long with steel rod cores made from welding rods per John Bedini. Too many coils and you will have to much magnetic drag, so two coils is probably your limit without neutralizing magnets.

I’m not sure exactly how you are using the boost module and Matt motor in your setup. If you are running the boost module between the positives (which provides constant current to your two charge batteries in a four battery system) and then running the Matt motor between the output of the boost set to 24 volts and your two charge batteries (to provide a pulse) you can TRY replacing the Matt motor with the inverter. It will also provide a pulse as it charges then discharges capacitors to create AC power. The problem will be the frequency.

As you saw, you needed to run the Matt motor at a specific voltage for it to “pulse” the batteries at the correct frequency.

I would recommend putting a capacitor in parallel with your charge batteries to accept any energy that isn’t able to be used by just two batteries and is wasted. You saw my video where I charged 12 batteries at once, so the energy is THERE. Then run the inverter on the capacitor and see how that affects the charge cycle.

I would not run on the source batteries unless you have back charging and the source batteries are also climbing. I have had them hold steady, but never had them actually charge when they were being used as the high side of the system. If they ARE charging, I would put a cap in parallel to collect any wasted energy and run the inverter off the cap.

That’s all I got. Matt knows more and may disagree with everything I said.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Man uses modified generator teaches charging 8 batteries with 1 battery.

Comment

• Here is the battery charging layout

Comment

• Same man using a small motor generator

Comment

• Here is another one from Denis who always modifies his motors and generators.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2022, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  Are you using the Matt motor to run a load, like turning
                  a rotor with magnets on it past some Lenz free coils to supply power? That would be my first suggestion of the kind of contribution it can make. It adds basically no additional load to the system. The Matt motor is capable of the necessary 2800 rpm I needed for my original coils to run in a Lenz neutral state, which were simply 3 strands of # 23 each 1,000 feet long with steel rod cores made from welding rods per John Bedini. Too many coils and you will have to much magnetic drag, so two coils is probably your limit without neutralizing magnets.
                  I don't think WANTO can bring himself to build a free style made from scratch generator instead see the lower picture. This is what he wants. He figures the regular motor might give him 250w to power his shop. That is what we have been told for years, I guess you forgot? The modified motor with 3 batteries if done right is COP ONE, so the regular motor generating is free energy up to a point. Maybe only 50watts? Something. Should be is all we have. No video proof.

BTW how are you doing on the transformer energy machine?

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-21-2022, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Here is the setup Dave likes but that tiny modified motor ain't got enough torque to pull a decent generator head. I have been here since before 2008 watching these boards. I first started at THE ENERGY SCIENCE FORUM way before this board was migrated from the old website. Rick F was running the show.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtcoJEtDqQ
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-21-2022, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Lidmotor was following along 14 years ago, everything has been deleted from way back.

Comment

• 10 years after energy from the vacuum in 2010 we watched the Ferris wheel, year in and year out.

12 years ago

Comment

• John Bedini 12 years ago. I watched him make all these video's

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Here is the setup Dave likes but that tiny modified motor ain't got enough torque to pull a decent generator head. I have been here since before 2008 watching these boards. I first started at THE ENERGY SCIENCE FORUM way before this board was migrated from the old website. Rick F was running the show.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtcoJEtDqQ
                            If you only have a couple coils, and they are Lenz neutral, it absolutely does. You should know that by now. All you're doing is turning a rotor. More than a couple coils you need opposition magnets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

I don't think WANTO can bring himself to build a free style made from scratch generator instead see the lower picture. This is what he wants. He figures the regular motor might give him 250w to power his shop. That is what we have been told for years, I guess you forgot? The modified motor with 3 batteries if done right is COP ONE, so the regular motor generating is free energy up to a point. Maybe only 50watts? Something. Should be is all we have. No video proof.

BTW how are you doing on the transformer energy machine?

Thanks BroMikey for the illustrations in both post.

Your assumptions are close but not spot on. Spiritual and naturally I'm able to learn and build with help from Dave and Matthew and you.

Dave knows what and how much I can do in my tin can shop. That's ok, it's a start. We all build at different levels with the ability we possess. Not being defensive or attacking your words. I appreciate your words and observations. That's why I like you.

This is how I see replicating here and seems to work good;
                              1. Get the idea and blueprint of a project.
                              2. Build a proof of concept small and observe the outcome.
                              3. Take good notes and draw out the diagrams or schematics.
                              4. Decide that this concept IS in fact worthwhile the resources.
                              5. Know your limits be wise, then plan out the build.

I do want to build larger unit later as I progress financially and in wisdom. Dave has been patient and teaching me with emails.

So all is good and learning so much from this simple modified Matt motor setup.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Thanks BroMikey for the illustrations in both post.

Your assumptions are close but not spot on. .

Not being defensive or attacking your words.

So all is good and learning so much from this simple modified Matt motor setup.

Dave has been patient and teaching me with emails.

​​​​​​
                                Thanks Wanto Dave knows everything but can only get it to work sometimes. Are you sure you want to follow him? Just joking around you both are hard workers and great guys. I guess Dave hasn't forgot then. I throw out a taunt every now and then to see who will man up and get the job done.

Yes 2 coils is a good entry level starting place, no plywood rotors @ 3000 rpm. Maybe someone can machine a hub and rotor for you. You could make a tiny one say 6" rotor that the Modified motor could pull and it would not drag down. Got any ideas?
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 07-21-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X