Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Bi,

I have to respectfully disagree with you about this. He did say his coils got to 270 degrees if I recall correctly in less than a minute. He also has some high temperature tape between the layers of his windings. I feel sure if he had let it run longer he would have destroyed his coils. As you said only some proper testing will show for sure what is going on. So when he gets his proper power supply going then we can see more clearly what is happening.

Regards,
    Carroll
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Cores

What it sounds like is his part G at high voltages is not curtailing the currant as it is does with lower voltages and amperages thus it would lead me to believe that he needs more winding's on his part G. he is not getting the proper amount of self inductance causing his primaries to go into saturation.... ie to much currant. that along with the spikes and extremely high temps points in that very direction.

MM

Comment

• Air gap

Originally posted by citfta View Post
        Hello Bi,

I have to respectfully disagree with you about this. He did say his coils got to 270 degrees if I recall correctly in less than a minute. He also has some high temperature tape between the layers of his windings. I feel sure if he had let it run longer he would have destroyed his coils. As you said only some proper testing will show for sure what is going on. So when he gets his proper power supply going then we can see more clearly what is happening.

Regards,
        Carroll
        Hi Carroll,

Been searching for a good tutorial and having trouble finding exactly what I wish to refer. So I'll post this with the warning the author or editor is sloppy.
        Magnetisation (B-H) Curves | Electrical Engineering Assignment

Look at example 9. (Be aware for the lenght of the gap the symbol should be "lg" where "g" is subscript for gap and "l" is for length. He used l9 in one equation and l(sub) 9 on another place. He jumps for susceptance to reluctance without telling in his derivation. He mixes units of Tesla and Webers. And a couple more nit-picking items like omitting the decimal in his stated current value. Besides that, it's a pretty good example.

If you can follow it you can see the effect of a 10mm air gap. Now imagine what the mmf would be if the air gap was increased to equal length as the iron. That is the case with the straight bar core in the electromagnet (primary).

Regards,

bi

Comment

• An interesting video which was posted, I think, by a user of ou dot com forum where it is seen the proof of concept in small scale.

https://youtu.be/ScTHwo-Jaq4
          https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Time ago while I was researching the work of William J. Hooper as well as other OU devices with electromagnets I noted that Floyd Sweet in his paper "Nothing is Something" was quoting almost literally to the work of Hooper. Sweet refered to motional E-field, field superposition, cancellation, opposing fields. Please read page 7 and 8 in that document that I link below:

http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Nothin...0Something.pdf

Thus it is why I believe that Floyd Sweet's VTA was really built also with both magnetic fields in repulsion.
            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Decide on your power requirements of say 15 kilowatts

marathonman is a WERY self-confident man!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/296464-post318.html

He talks about 15 kWatt to his disciples when WE NOT seen a single OU mW yet!

Happy New Year to all and marathonman!

Arne

Comment

• Opinion

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                marathonman is a WERY self-confident man!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/296464-post318.html

He talks about 15 kWatt to his disciples when WE NOT seen a single OU mW yet!

Happy New Year to all and marathonman!

Arne
                Hi seaad,

MM must just make this stuff up out of thin air or an overactive imagination. Same goes for his previous post: http://www.energeticforum.com/296457-post317.html There no basis in science, fact, experience or literature to support his contentions which he states so confidently.

On the subject on flat wire, builders would be wasting money to purchase the material and to use it in this application is counterproductive.

On the subject seaad refers to, like seaad has said before, start small. Prove it works before sinking resources into a large "home power" unit.

MM will likely belittle and insult us. But WTF? He has his opinions; we have ours. And we do have that freedom of speach thing and have respected his forbidden thread.

Regards, and happy new year,

bi

Comment

• Ignorance

Talk nothing of your complete IGNORANCE of the Figuera Device thus you have NOTHING TO SAY BUT IGNORANT RAMBLINGS.

"And we do have that freedom of speach thing and have respected"

you clowns respect NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOUR SELVES THUS RECEIVE NO RESPECT.

If it wasn't in a dogma taught book you two are lost.

have fun building your device that will never work with all that piles of research you gathered by your selves.

MM
                  Last edited by marathonman; 12-28-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Facts and Reality...

Hello Bistander,

All I go are by Facts...And the Fact that just by fluctuating the two Fields of Same Polarity I DO, Get an Induction on Secondaries...

I recently did some resistors tests...300W, 10 Ohms...Nine of them for my 10 contacts including two output....and still with the 0.5 ohms Primaries I built for Part G...there is excellent induction at secondary...even though, Each primary need to have -at least- the resistance of the whole resistor bank...which in my case should be 90 Ohms...Unbelievable it worked with just 0.5 ohms primaries...which drop total resistance to 1.4 ohms...and signal was completely off set...still there was Induction iso-facto as fields start fluctuating by rotary switch.

Transformer Effect does NOT Apply here, no matter if I use or not any gaps...how do I know?...Very simple...the minute you stop switch from spinning, hence Fields from fluctuating...and electromagnets STILL being fully fed...there is absolutely NO induction at secondary...

However, signal must be as shown previously, unison, opposed at same exact timing...and pressures must be kept during Max-Min<>Min-Max at Primaries to obtain an Over Induction way above Primaries Input.

These are FACTS...Believe it or not...and I will be such a happy person whenever I can demonstrate this whole deal to ALL of You!!...as I would be able to FINALLY get a well deserved brake from all this work.

I really need it!!

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-28-2016, 06:01 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Besides this Device...

Plus something else I needed to say...

I have developed TWO MORE devices which work based on the same Figuera Principle:

1- A Figuera Toroidal Power Unit (Figuera TPU) (Part G + Primaries+ Secondaries wound ALL right on Toroid...driven by same rotary switch or Solid State.

2- Tapped Primaries System (Figuera TPS), directly exciting from rotary switch to Tapped Primaries...No Part G Toroid required on this one.

ALL the above devices will be working out just beautiful!!!

I just don't want to load all this graphics...because they will interfere with the Continuum Thread...and I just do NOT want to do that as of now.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-28-2016, 05:59 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Saw it coming

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                        MM will likely belittle and insult us.
                        Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                        Talk nothing of your complete IGNORANCE of the Figuera Device thus you have NOTHING TO SAY BUT IGNORANT RAMBLINGS.

"And we do have that freedom of speach thing and have respected"

you clowns respect NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOUR SELVES THUS RECEIVE NO RESPECT.

If it wasn't in a dogma taught book you two are lost.

have fun building your device that will never work with all that piles of research you gathered by your selves.

MM
                        What do you know? I called that one right.

bi

Comment

• Ignorant

Bistander you and Seaad sure do have a mouth with NOTHING to back it up with.... NADDA !

For your warped brains Websters dictionary meaning of Ignorant..... means NOT KNOWING.
                          it has nothing to do with insults.

you two argue just for the sake of arguing even though your both completely wrong.

HOW PATHETIC.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 12-28-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Real stuff from Ufo

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Transformer Effect does NOT Apply here, no matter if I use or not any gaps...how do I know?...Very simple...the minute you stop switch from spinning, hence Fields from fluctuating...and electromagnets STILL being fully fed...there is absolutely NO induction at secondary... ...
                            Ah, good Ufo,

Yes of course, once the switching device is stopped, then DC is fed to the primaries. So no induced voltage will be evident on the secondary.

Like you go on to say; I also wondered why there was a need to have inductors in series (part G and primaries) doing the same thing..... limiting current and storing energy. So I am interested in your mentioned experiments. I think this is a good place to post. But it is your call. Use the forbidden thread or start a new.

Regards,

bi
                            Last edited by bistander; 12-28-2016, 06:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• An overactive imagination

Hi seaad,
                              .. an overactive imagination. Same goes for his previous post: http://www.energeticforum.com/296457-post317.html There no basis in science, fact, experience or literature to support his contentions which he states so confidently.

On the subject on flat wire, builders would be wasting money to purchase the material and to use it in this application is counterproductive.
                              Regards, and happy new year,
                              bi
                              For fun I made a simple compare test with 6-8 mm wide thin aluminium foil and 0.2 mm copper wire on a big toroid, both 10 turns. Al= 0.623 mH and Cu= 0.626 mH. . . . WOW!!!
                              But Figuera mentioned REELS Maybe maybe? ?
                              Arne
                              Last edited by seaad; 12-28-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                Ah, good Ufo,

Yes of course, once the switching device is stopped, then DC is fed to the primaries. So no induced voltage will be evident on the secondary.
                                Yeap, very good Bistander!!

Transformers only work on AC...really wonder why -from the very roots- of Faraday Induction?

Simple..."A Varying Magnetic Field.."

And what are we all doing at Figuera's??...of course, that too, same thing..."Varying the Magnetic Field..."...except, AC Kills Fields every cycle, to restart-reverse and restart-reverse over and over and Twice per cycle...while Figuera "reuses" same Field development without reversal, non collapsing...sound better?...maybe?...not so?...

If You are driving a stinking farting machine...and every red light you must stop...then restart again...but now imagine if at every stop, you also reverse a bit...then go forward, stop, then go...besides City MPG...how much more gas (Energy) would you be spending?

Like you go to say; I also wondered why there was a need to have inductors in series (part G and primaries) doing the same thing..... limiting current and storing energy. So I am interested in your mentioned experiments. I think this is a good place to post. But it is your call. Use the forbidden thread or start a new.

Regards,

bi
                                I wanna complete my development on Figuera Resistors...plus Figuera Part G like MM Continuum exposed...then, I will do the rest.

Plus do not forget that Toroid Geometry stores Magnetic Fields almost "ideally"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-28-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X