Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erfinder...Erfinder...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
    Unfortunately this statement is applies to you too UFO....Before you get upset and begin the wave of insults, take a closer look at your model, and ask yourself why is erfinder justified in calling your model symmetric. The word "your" was underlined and placed in bold type because it is yours and not Natures model that you are suggesting that others pay attention to. This is a mistake. Please understand I am not in any way trying to insult you I am pointing out what you should know. It is my hope that you re-investigate the patent granted to Tesla which inspired your design topology. That which you and I both along with everyone else seeks is in that patent (381968 - Electro Magnetic Motor). I am of the opinion that you misinterpreted this significant work of genius.

Find the 4 petaled clover in the field filled with 2 petaled clovers.

To see what Tesla saw, to experience what he must have experienced, you must build the machine like he built it. Here I make specific reference to figures 1a - 8a and fig.9 of the aforenamed patent. That gives you 9 images 8 of which repeat, and don't show the rotor, fig.9 depicts the rotor and its orientation in relation to the stator and its orientation, this is how the machine looks! Your devices have no relation to this design topology, field wise or geometry wise. In my opinion, Machinealive is on the right path as far as geometry is concerned with his latest ring setup, we will see where he goes with the rotor, hopefully he will be wise and setup what Tesla presented. If he doesn't he will miss it too. There was a time when I noted you were about to find these truths yourself, but those days are long gone now, I sincerely hope you find your way back.

The reader of the patent should set two goals.

First the construction of the motor-generator in one package, using air core coils when the field relations are comprehended. The generator produces torque in the direction of rotation when loaded. The counter EMF generated by the motor is phase offset from the applied EMF to such a degree that the input current increases with increasing rpm (reverse regulated Lenz).

Second, and most important, the patent reveals the quad-pole magnet structure, the concept of the dipole is in my humble opinion an intentional red herring. The dipole in "my reality" (following bread crumbs left behind by Nature) consists of two counter rotating ring vortex. This structure has four main points where flux enters and leaves the structure, the north-south points we are familiar with, and east-west points at the equator.

I'll be here.....waiting for you to come to these same conclusions. If you are indeed working towards that goal that we all are working towards you will get here eventually, hopefully, sooner rather than later....when you do, the real work can begin.

Your success till now could be dwarfed by future success if you adopt Nature's model and drop yours, the people are in your corner.....lead them to truth.....Nature's!

Regards

Erfinder,

Whenever I decided to start Disclosing all my findings, I did it in such a "Fashion" that anyone could be able to reproduce them.
    The Replications were done, and many started seeing exactly what I was posting.

The purpose of creating an Open Source Thread related to my Machines it was not only to verify what I tested was correct...but to also add and develop in order to make improvements, new concepts, other ideas, research and development of controllers etc,etc.

You have said you have a "clue" of what is going on wrong with my Machines according to your thinking...You could say you have replicated the RS Motor...You could write anything you want on this screen...however, it don't mean NADA...Nothing if You do not show facts, Proof, CAD's...Diagrams...Videos (And videos NOT of an Enclosed Motor...That, means also NADA, Nothing)...Doing like Dennis Miller...showing around an enclosed Motor...ran by a small battery...then trying to sell a DVD or a Book means nothing to People. I could have done that too, I have many, many motors that could do much better than that...but I decided to do it for free, in the OPEN...no "hints"...no RIDDLES, No secrecy on ANY of it.

Show Your Motors OPEN UP...show others how to wind them...just like I have done for more than a year here...taken thousands of hours and MY MONEY, to make it happen.

Telling someone else in an OPEN FORUM...to "PM" You in order to tell him How to make a Generator without the Lenz drag is NOT NICE!!...And You know you have done it many times.

If You do not want to open a Thread just to display your work...that's your prerogative, Fine, but DON'T COME HERE, To say that My Machines, My Theory is a flaw, that is wrong, or whatever...because everyone who have replicated them, know they work as I wrote...Therefore, no longer "A Theory" but a FACT...that they are not perfect?...of course not!...They need tons of development, and that is the main reason why I disclose them in their entirety...so others could keep working and CONTRIBUTING like it has happened so far.

No One anywhere have ever built the "Perfect Machine"...

So, all your magnetic and atomic theories...put them in practice and SHOW US ALL...what you really mean...words could be written as you like...You could say you have this and also that...and bla,bla and babble bla's...get real man, make it happen, show me where are my mistakes to the point, no more "hints", no more "indirect clues"...

I will be the first to replicate your work, and admit if I was doing it wrong, no problem, I will admit your concepts DO work (If they do work, of course)...fortunately no one here will claim their Money Back for all those books and DVD's I have sold them in the Millions, right?...

So, put your "Models" up front, dismantle them in front of Us...show Us all the how to's in detail...then we could really talk.

Unless You do what I have mentioned above...please refrain from posting here, and much less to start arguing with my people here.

It is obvious you have created your own "reference" on this Thread as also in others, with all your tries and efforts to diminish, criticize all my work here for more than a year.

So, now my Machines are "Symmetrical"?... ...Wrong, it is obvious you have no idea what is Asymmetric and what is not.

Please do not reply to this post, as I will not respond, unless it is to discuss in the Open (No Private Mails) all the details on whatever you are talking about.

On my personal opinion about You...I don't like You Erfinder, I dislike your manners, Your behavior, and your hidden agenda's, your clues, your "hints"...not being openly truthful, and REAL...not showing absolutely nothing...just words and insults, criticism without funds of any kind.

Again, don't reply to this, because I will ignore you as I also recommend my friends here to do just that...Ignoring You here... would be your best "medicine" for your sickness.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-12-2013, 01:24 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
      Hi Cornboy,

No hinting here...just stating what I see as fact. Nothing to disclose that isn't for lack of a better way of putting it "hidden in plain sight". Folks have to find it for themselves. Find what I claim to have found and see what I am seeing, coming to the same conclusion is the goal, for in my opinion, there is only one way to see it, Nature's way. As for going down in history, I'm in my mid thirties and have a few years to develop my understanding of things before making plans in that direction. There are no secret deals with anyone which would require an NDA.

I am of the opinion that we are all the shinning light you are referring to, the times we find ourselves in now are a reflection of our collective thinking, we are projecting the darkness that centers us out into the world. The term "darkness" simply means ignorance in my use of the term. Some project this ignorance better than others.

Here is my challenge to you Cornboy, break from mainstream, and from those who don't send you to the one true teacher, Nature.

Food for thought....

Mainstream tells us that magnetic monopoles do not exist. I am now totally convinced that this is a boldfaced lie!!! Told to us to keep us from comprehending the true nature of magnetism, and associated fields and forces, known and unknown. The dual ring vortex (vortex ring = dipole) generates the veil which stops us from experiencing truth. The two rings are in a condition I feel I am justified in calling "asymmetric gravi-radiation", a condition which requires 4 poles, two poles of gravitation and two of radiation. In this structure, the implosive and explosive power of gravitation are in a state of "rhythmic balanced interchange", a phrase coined by Walter Russell (Lord of the Rings.....). The illusion of stability (static nature of the lines) is accomplished by fast motion, analysis of the adopted field shape reveals asymmetry as being a fundamental aspect of this geometry. The fact that the field isn't destroying itself via the centrifugal forces associated with the fast motion of the field should be a testament to the fact that the implosive forces are dominating the explosive forces, further confirmation of the asymmetrical nature of the structure. We have yet to establish the proper conditions whereby we are enabled to experience the explosive condition of gravity as Nature uses utilizes this force.

The dual ring vortex (what we ignorantly call a dipole) can be split into two counter rotating ring vortex (dipole proper) when the proper conditions are established. As this is an unnatural condition in this particular medium, the natural state being two rings in union, their existence as monopoles is extremely short. One needs the magnetic equivalent of a spark gap to experience this. An example of how this "could" look is occulted in the concept of monoatomic hydrogen, where the H2 molecule is caused to split into two H1 atoms. H1 is not stable and seeks out that which will balance its unbalanced condition....violently...The Schappeller sphere is the "magnetic" equivalent to the atomic hydrogen furnace. Generating what he called "glowing magnetism" or what I would call monopole magnetism, as the quadpole is broken into two dipoles.

Unlike many, my motivation isn't a free energy machine, nor is it a motor that produces tons of torque for whatever input. My motivation isn't to teach men nor be taught by them. My desire if I am justified in calling it that is to understand, to comprehend Nature. When we understand her in simpleton terms we will collectively rise from Earth. We are grounded on Earth, bonded to her because we don't comprehend the mechanism which connects us to her...

Our feet aren't planted on earth, they are planted in space!

Regards

Hello Erfinder, sorry for taking so long to reply, i am very busy with my farm work at present.

Firstly, for the last 30 yrs,( i'm 60 next year), i have been breaking out of the mainstream, as you put it, the farming methods i use to Create highly nutricious, live, food for people, would be considered by some mainstream farmers, to be akin to Voodo.

My cropping fields, have produced high yeilds, for the last 6 yrs, without the use of any fertilisers, ( Conventional or organic ), and without any Pesticides, Herbicides, fungacides, of any description.

You might say that, for a tiny imput , the output is way overunity.

In my daily work, i am involved with nature in every respect.

MY Challenge to you Erfinder, is to please Show or Demonstrate to us mere mortals, what it is you wish us to follow or see, Please Enlighten all of us in this open forum.

Regards Cornboy.

PS. Go easy on KOGS, his heart is in the right place.

Comment

• G'day UFO
        I sent you a PM

Kindest regards Kogs

Comment

• I Respond here because This is My Thread...

Erfinder,

I chose to Respond here because This is My Thread...and I do as I like, as I please, and as I want...and if you don't like it the "door is open"...

I am not the first and am not the last who will question the "information" that UFO chose to disseminate via this platform.
          You have questioned my work here many times, just like "others"...but without absolutely no background "vocals"...you have chosen to criticize, minimize when You have NOT even show one single small motor or generator doing what you say they do...and that's is completely unacceptable. So I do not take them as serious, but just as reflections of envy...and I feel sorry for you.

Its people like you, forgive the expression, "the blind follower" who stagnate progress....When questions arise, (and they will arise because the information being spread is fundamentally flawed), motivated by genuine research in the area under discussion it is the duty of the replicator to bring these concerns to the attention of the information disseminator. All attempts at getting those concerns the attention that they deserve failed. There is no interest by either the disseminator nor his most devoted replicators. The few souls who were bold enough to more or less demand that their question be addressed as their findings did not reflect what was being claimed were banned from participating in the discussion and showered with rotten tomatoes as they were dragged by the hair kicking and screaming to the exit to the bawl "get outta here". Were you in the crowd back then? You speak down to me like a select few did back then, were you among them...don't answer that.

Oh My God, what a DRAMA!...Is it Shakespeare Lyrics or the Italian OPERA singing here?...

Stagnate Progress?...I mean, Erfinder, how could you dare to express about progress?...what have you done -so far- to teach others, to show your "hints" and hidden through Personal Messages to "specific's VIP's" in your list...is REAL?...Is that a "new way" to make Progress?...please!, do not insult our intelligence!

I'm well aware of what this and related threads are about, for you to assume that I haven't replicated is a sign of your ignorance. You don't get it...and it's really sad, it's because I have done my homework that I am even posting. Why show you more of the same? Against my better judgment I played the role of the good follower and butchered a motor. When I was satisfied that there was nothing there I purchased an RC motor which outperformed the devices we are being shown here both mechanically and electrically.
          Nope, it is not a sign of anyone's ignorance but yours!...You could say NOW, that you have purchased a Radio Shack $3.99 USD (OMG! What a loss!!)...but you have never shown it...and that simple fact, makes no one to believe you, simple as that.

I have IN MY SITE, so many replications (with proven videos) of so many different people ALL OVER THE WORLD that disagrees with your statement above related to that cheap RS motor. why should we believe just you without any proof at all and a "couple" of other guys?...versus full and very well made videos from dozen of people? Does it sounds "logical" to anyone ?

I won't start my own thread, because what I'm saying applies to the topic under discussion (debate). I am of the opinion that the present view of the magnetic field as being discussed here is WRONG. This is not to say that the one I support is accurate, fact is, I don't have those Lenz issues that you guys have, you know the ones...where the generator action in your motor limits the current, and how loading your generator results in you drawing stupid amounts of current. My opinion...motors should get stronger the faster they spin, they don't, why? The current regulator (in this case limiter..) is the generator action in the motor, as the speed increases the current drops, this can be reversed, by adopting the proper arch type, and positioning the permanent magnets correctly with relation to the inductors, when properly executed, the CEMF now regulates the "increase" of current as the rotor accelerates. This is a possible solution to run away experienced in series wound motors, but isn't a practical application that you would be interested in....now how can this be applied to a generator so that the loading of it would result in acceleration of the motor?
          So, if you REALLY want to DISCUSS about your great findings here...THEN PUT YOUR WORK HERE, UP FRONT, IN THE OPEN...till you don't every single word would be taken by the wind...Be REAL about it, Prove it is just not another bla,bla, bla case.

All you are saying above are "opinions"...are they real?, are they facts?...or just ASS U MPTIONS?

North and South as we are taught to observe them do not exist. The north pole of a magnet is actually North-South and the south pole of the magnet is South-North, do you know why? It should be as clear as to you as the nose on your face! Not knowing the answer to that question leads one to building motors that drop current with increasing rpm, and generators which produce torques which oppose their prime movers. Not knowing the answer to the question leads one to assume that a possible solution to the problem is to capture, kill or convert the sacred female force using diodes...uh...? Break her will, domesticate her.....senseless..... The solution isn't in diode placement, and just because the diodes give you a little bit of room to stretch your legs, don't fool yourself, you haven't addressed the problem, and you will regret this later, that lovely lady (its not a lady) comes back stronger then ever and and destroys your power supplies and switching circuits. Don't take my word for it, just make proper connections in your projects and then push the machines harder, raise the input voltage. Wear goggles, and acid resistant aprons, you might loose your batteries...

The top of a coil is North-South or South-North, depending on how you supply it, or induce into it. North cannot exist without its mate, south cannot exist without its mate, the creation of one is the creation of the other, the two are one.

At this point we must pay really close attention to geometry, in addition to this windings should be wound unidirectional, and the connections between coils determine the dual polarity at the poles.

That which we identify with as a pole on a magnet is actually a dipole! If Mr. Bearden's calling the quad pole a dipole then that explains why none have come up with a practical application which does not result in the destruction of the dipole.

Ever stop and think how passing a single pole past a coil results in the coil flipping, that's one you might one to think about.

Of course a North contains a South...and a South contains a North right at center of geometrical volume, that's not new...those are called Magnetic Domains and Sub Domains..."The Chain Links"...and if you think you just found that out...search...search even in my first thread here, where I have made over a year ago some very nice colorful drawings showing exactly that...so, nothing new in the "Garden of Eden" Erfinder.

But then again, your wording may be found "convincing" to many...not to me untill I see it in CAD Drawings and videos...as they say..."a piece of paper can take anything you want to write on it..." but not happen in reality.

Again, put your work up front, demonstrate what you are saying is real , is true...then we will talk...if not, just shut up.
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-12-2013, 02:40 AM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• You are right!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
            G'day UFO
            I sent you a PM

Kindest regards Kogs
            Thanks Kogs, and hoping you can bend those knees by now!

You were completely right, and I want to bring it up in the open:

I have made a mistake on the Diagrams that show on post 5835 and 5836 related to the Pairs count.

What I have shown as P10 should be P11
            And what I show as P15 should be P16

P6 is Ok...

Thanks Kogs!, and do not feel bad about me making a mistake like this...we are only human...no problems , even though, I know Erfinder would use this mistake against my work also... )

Whenever I have the time, (unless Erfinder starts showering Us with millions of Data and Pictures....and Videos....and CAD's...then I will have no time at all... ) I will correct those Diagrams with right Pair numbering and Re-Upload on new post.

Warm regards my dear friend Kogs!, and hoping you get back to Us all soon after a soon and great recovery!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Oh Machine...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              Hey there UFO and everyone

Hey UFO, I'm really busy these days, and all my free time is going into the new build.
              I don't want to post unrelated material here. I personally, am on a discovery journey, I really have no need to continue with the DC motor, ..at this point. I have wound the DC motor, the imperial, that is as tuned as I can get it . All I need is a very expensive varistor, or similar, to test the limits of imperial. Which I will do. Anyone want to donate to the cause, please let me know.

My goal right now, is to build a working model, of the patent Erfinder posted, except I want figure 15. The brushless motor generator. Then it's on to high frequency, then wireless. But first I need the rotatory trans.
              I just tried my new build today, I unhooked the bifilar, now it's ac output only, but magnets came loose. I reglued the magnets, and will likely test tomorrow.

I have to get back to work, I'm still following, just need to explore different things, I'll be watching how your build progresses. Good luck.

Hello my Dear Friend Machine!

So this means my very "close friend" Erfinder convinced you to go another way...meaning you are leaving Us all?

At this stage in time... you are trying to test Imperial power limits?...I thought you already have seen it and tested by now?

But is ok friend, go with Erfinder...am sure He will show you the darkness...Oops, sorry, I meant the light...

Whatever happened with your monster generator and Imperial running it?...Erfinder told you it would not work?

Take care friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• BLDC reproduction part 1

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

I have not heard from MY BIG TIME REPLICATORS...MY FRIENDS?

What's going ON??!!

Hitby13kw?

Please, let me know at least everything is just fine...maybe busy or whatever...

Warm regards

Ufopolitcs

UFO, Team,

My sincerest apologies for the delayed reply, not yet back in my home lab (but they have RS every place,) so we will work to reproduce your latest efforts with the BLDC motors.

In this short video I have removed the original windings and am powering the SDC276 magnetic field sensor and having the output drive two LED’s (it could also drive the opto’s of two monster’s for a bigger system.)

Great find UFO.

Will post another video soon when we get P1 & P2 installed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rqysv5r6s838an/BLDC_001.MP4

Hitby13kw
                Research continues
                Last edited by Hitby13kw; 12-12-2013, 10:49 PM. Reason: URL change

Comment

• Hello UFO

I was in the middle of work when I posted last time, I wasn't really happy with the wording, but I was being rushed. Thought I would just wait to see what would happen, before I posted again.

When I said my goal was to replicate the patent Er posted, it was only because he just referenced it.
                  What I meant was, I am in the middle of replicating Tesla's brushless motor generator. I don't know if Er is building this or not, but if he can help me in any way, I'm all ears.

Now, the last vid I made on the imperial, I was able to run imperial with the hg"s, ran imperial at 60v at 12 amps, then lit 400w, I think at 3600rpm. Less then half of OEM watts in, and theirs was only 2500rpm, no load. So I am happy. Then I needed a way to control voltage, to keep loading up to 6000 watts, but,..... I needed a little break, I didn't think there was much left to do... enter Figuera, and the toroid.

So this means my very "close friend" Erfinder convinced you to go another way...meaning you are leaving Us all?
                  Erfinder didn't lead me to the toroid, or the rotary field.

At this stage in time... you are trying to test Imperial power limits?...I thought you already have seen it and tested by now?
                  Want to lend me some equipment?

But is ok friend, go with Erfinder...am sure He will show you the darkness...Oops, sorry, I meant the light...
                  ????I'm replicating Tesla, which in my opinion is figuera, and the priest as well. I thought you liked Tesla's work?

Whatever happened with your monster generator and Imperial running it?...Erfinder told you it would not work?
                  I am saving that for either Tesla,, or maybe the priest, I really liked his ideas, that is going be expensive for wire, again, I want as little ****ups as I can, so I'm building a small model first, I guess you didn't see my last video.

What's not to work, Tesla used a continuous current motor, or an AC source to run his motor generators. At least to start them.

UFO, I thought you wanted something the third world could use, I think we've already outpriced half of American's on this build, at least the 65 million on food stamps. If I was in the racing business, like Midas, I would spend what I needed to win, or someone that wants an EV. But for What I'm doing, I don't know if brushless DC is necessary. Money and time, I feel I need to spend on other things right now. Hope you understand.

Comment

• The stage is set UFO, preparations are being made, you will get what you want on my terms, and trust me, you will not like what you will see. That house of cards you built around yourself for the last year.....will fall.

Your request for drawings and photos of my replication are denied...What I will do is go straight to the end game like you did, and show you a machine that does what I say it will.

I admire your fire, your passion, its too bad your ego causes you to dislike those who are just as passionate as you are.

Since this is a drama....What follows is the intermission.....

Regards
                    Last edited by erfinder; 12-12-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• I will be waiting...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                      The stage is set UFO, preparations are being made, you will get what you want on my terms, and trust me, you will not like what you will see. That house of cards you built around yourself for the last year.....will fall.
                      OMG!...I am so scared!... ...Go for it, by all means

Your request for drawings and photos of my replication are denied...What I will do is go straight to the end game like you did, and show you a machine that does what I say it will.
                      Oh!, but now no Diagrams?...No Photos either!...Oh what a bummer!

So you are gonna just show a Dennis Miller enclosed motor...testings and all in a finished hidden windings?

What good is that for all of Us?

You guys tell me...but, still, go for it!

I admire your fire, your passion, its too bad your ego causes you to dislike those who are just as passionate as you are.

Since this is a drama....What follows is the intermission.....

Regards
                      Sorry can't say the same , don't admire you, your attitude of hints and hidden stuff, PM Messages in open forums...nope, don't like.

but then again...it may be just me and my ego...

I will be waiting...and not holding my breath...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• My reasons...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Hello UFO

I was in the middle of work when I posted last time, I wasn't really happy with the wording, but I was being rushed. Thought I would just wait to see what would happen, before I posted again.

When I said my goal was to replicate the patent Er posted, it was only because he just referenced it.
                        What I meant was, I am in the middle of replicating Tesla's brushless motor generator. I don't know if Er is building this or not, but if he can help me in any way, I'm all ears.

Now, the last vid I made on the imperial, I was able to run imperial with the hg"s, ran imperial at 60v at 12 amps, then lit 400w, I think at 3600rpm. Less then half of OEM watts in, and theirs was only 2500rpm, no load. So I am happy. Then I needed a way to control voltage, to keep loading up to 6000 watts, but,..... I needed a little break, I didn't think there was much left to do... enter Figuera, and the toroid.

Erfinder didn't lead me to the toroid, or the rotary field.

Want to lend me some equipment?

????I'm replicating Tesla, which in my opinion is figuera, and the priest as well. I thought you liked Tesla's work?

I am saving that for either Tesla,, or maybe the priest, I really liked his ideas, that is going be expensive for wire, again, I want as little ****ups as I can, so I'm building a small model first, I guess you didn't see my last video.

What's not to work, Tesla used a continuous current motor, or an AC source to run his motor generators. At least to start them.

UFO, I thought you wanted something the third world could use, I think we've already outpriced half of American's on this build, at least the 65 million on food stamps. If I was in the racing business, like Midas, I would spend what I needed to win, or someone that wants an EV. But for What I'm doing, I don't know if brushless DC is necessary. Money and time, I feel I need to spend on other things right now. Hope you understand.

Machine,

My reasons for DC Brushless are very simple, as I have told you before in the open...

I love to fly that thing...And my UFO will be much lighter and smoother, more silent in a BLDC config...

I do want to build cheaper models for other countries...but unfortunately Monster Drivers are not cheap...research and development is not cheap and you know it...sometimes we have to play with expensive controllers...then reduce, short cut prices and less components...just like Chinese do...buy a UK SEVCON Controller...for their cheap electric scooters...then Copy Cat them and make them better and cheaper...(more FET's...but Chinese parts.)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          OMG!...I am so scared!... ...Go for it, by all means

Oh!, but now no Diagrams?...No Photos either!...Oh what a bummer!

So you are gonna just show a Dennis Miller enclosed motor...testings and all in a finished hidden windings?

What good is that for all of Us?

You guys tell me...but, still, go for it!

Sorry can't say the same , don't admire you, your attitude of hints and hidden stuff, PM Messages in open forums...nope, don't like.

but then again...it may be just me and my ego...

I will be waiting...and not holding my breath...

Ufopolitics

Soooo sad...so sad..

Comment

• THERE ARE TOOO MANY EGO`S in this forum. ok maybe just 2..... how about building 200w assymetic variants that rev to 1000-2000 rpms and selling them for cheap so others could test n build stuff with. not everyone can build these motors!!! i dont want a high hp imperial or a radio shack toy.... i have a build that i am using a 200w ac motor with my brushless generator that I WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE WITH AN ASSYMETRIC to see the difference it makes. UFO WILLING TO HELP???? IM SURE you can build one in a day or probably have one collecting dust somewhere

Comment

• In an effort to quiet your egos.....

Here is another video....These motors are INDEED ASYMMETRIC. Just to add clarity this video shows energy being transmitted through the ground strictly TESLA STYLE. Yes it isn't a very astounding amount of power but the concept is there. (max up to 12-15 watts is going into the motor) Also, as far as driving circuits go...I have blown MANY mosfets up....Currently working on what johnstone has posed in the other thread. (monster pulser) But to add, mosfets are basically pieces of crap when it comes to handling radiant....coincidence? I think not. There is a reason tesla used mechanical means of switching.....

Here we go getting deep into the electrical engineering or as known in the old time "True Philosophy"

We are dealing with the type of energy associated with all living things and the starting material of all things physical. This is a totally new area of research with very few americans or better yet everyone outside of Russia and Serbia knowing little to nothing. I will also say this stuff is really HARD work. I dont think harassing UFO for not helping is going to help ANYONE. He has already given us the concept? Study the concept and you will start to see how vortexes travel through space when the wind blows, when you pedal your bicycle, when there is any form of fluctuation in energy density. The recognition of asymmetric vertices/fractals will give you more study material than you can ask for. The goal here is to copy nature, not UFO. So in an effort to state how UFO is right in his thinking, that this is basically teslas design applied to new motors on the market...Trying to replicate it exactly is pretty hard without JP morgan funding away. So lighten up ehh?

Single Wire Transmission with Seperate Vortex Coils - YouTube

This is as close as we can get to replicating tesla's concepts.

Still beaming up to space

warrensk
                              Last edited by warrensk; 12-12-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Transmission through the ground
                                I have seen a lot of people experimenting with this and it is quite interesting. However you don't need high voltage. If you use two seperate ground sources and connect a 12 volt battery between them. You can run a 12 volt circuit connected to either side ( ground to positive or ground to negetive) just as if it were connected directly accross the battery. I don,t mean to detract from your experiments, I like your set up and continue to experiment in this field myself.
                                Best regards

Comment

Working...
                                X