Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is going on

Hi UFO,

I have been mentally formulating some tough questions (for me, in my mind's eye) for my 20 pole dual stator Baldor, Designing a double rotor bohemoth in my mind while I reprogram the system on the job. But first I had to finish a bathroom, paint and big marble flooring problem. Now I still gotta try to hide that one. But now time to make Christmas cookies... OTW still pulling wire out of the last commutator. You don't want me to talk about any of my aches and pains... We got snow here Eastern US, and I swore thats what it would take to get me going on on those Monster boards... I will , soon, I swear...

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hey Cornman heard downunder got snow somewhere in the summer? And now that fraud IPCC is warning of 30 years of cold weather under climate change rubrik, guess CO2 caused it...
    Last edited by sampojo; 12-10-2013, 12:55 AM.
    Up, Up and Away

Comment

• The Consequences of having the same Model "Locked Up" for so long...

THE CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING THE SAME SYMMETRIC MODEL LOCKED UP FOR SO LONG...

"...Where you turn Science into a Dogma...is when you "Lock-In" on a given Model...You assume your Model is perfect, and therefore, anything that does not agree with that model can not possibly exist in nature..."

Tom Bearden
      For over One Hundred and Thirty Four Years...Our Science have locked in the Symmetric Model related to All Electrodynamic Machines in general...Disregarding all the great work of many Scientists, Inventors for all this long time....from Maxwell, Heaviside, Pointcaré...to Nikola Tesla...The consequences of doing this dogmatic behavior, following interests from their funding Big, Fat "KATZ"...have been, and still are devastating to our Evolution as Planet...as Race.

Everywhere there is a great development related to an advance technology, an improvement, an invention...applicable to Electrodynamics...they all have being "conceived" according to that obsolete locked in model...symmetry.

So now...trying to bring out the buried technology from the past...we will have to "reconfigure, re-adapt, re-invent" all those controllers, regulators, methods of driving and producing electrical energy... in any form...just because they have been conceived, designed for the locked in model...

The Locked In Model...reverses magnetic fields...closed loops, never Open...face to face generating configurations which are harder to drive...except for the farting, stinking pieces of ****...gas and diesel dinosaurs...

This is our "Future"...So, if we expect to change it...We better get hands On together to make it happen...or completely accept Gas and Oil as our only Energetic Source available.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey UFO and all, Gas and OIL, i hate the stuff, with a passion, i have spent a great part of my life around the sh.t.

i am sure between us here, and other dedicated folks out there, we will come up with a viable alternative, it just takes time.

As for me UFO, i have just finished pulling 4 tons of garlic out of the ground, by hand, my hands have completely blistered with the potent juice, from the stems. Just have a couple of urgent jobs to do, that were put on hold, and then some free time to finish winding my motor.

It's just time, nothing else, even the NDA's wont stop me.

All the best everybody,

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi Ufopolitics,

Resent an email to your gmail.

Not sure if you got it last time or not?

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello to ALL,

What's going ON??!!

Please, let me know at least everything is just fine...maybe busy or whatever...

Thanks, I really appreciate you all letting me know.

Warm regards

Ufopolitcs
            G'day UFO
            I had a Knee replacement 4 weeks ago (I have been waiting 12 years to have the two of them done) I still have not as yet completely recovered and probably wait another 2 weeks before I can comfortably work.
            I think they are now trying to book me in for the next one

Before my OP :-
            I wound 2 smaller MY motors and almost half finished My 1000w motor wound 8 coils AWG#22 from TEMCO USA it was (.67mm diam.)CCW 28turns and CW 28 turns out of the 20 and ran out of wire. I ordered from AUS AWG #22 Some same wire 5 Kg so it would be here by the time I had recuperated and could finish winding it I just now opened the package and measured the wire it was .6 mm diam not the .67 I expected.
            So now what can I do order more correct wire or unwind these 8 coils and re do with the thinner wire?

I am still here UFO my friend I keep up with reading the new Posts and impressed with what you are now showing us. I really need to pull my socks up get my running shoes on and catch up.

Kindest Regards to you my Friend

Kogs still recuperating OUCH

Comment

• I'm here!

UFO,

I'm still in America. I will be back in Japan soon.

I spoke to Imperial again. The Sales VP and engineering are discussing, if it's cost effective for the company to proceed with testing with our motor design. If they don't contact me by New Year, I will contact them in January.

Keep it Clean and Green

Midaz

Time for the holidays friends
              Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-15-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

THE CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING THE SAME SYMMETRIC MODEL LOCKED UP FOR SO LONG...
                Unfortunately this statement is applies to you too UFO....Before you get upset and begin the wave of insults, take a closer look at your model, and ask yourself why is erfinder justified in calling your model symmetric. The word "your" was underlined and placed in bold type because it is yours and not Natures model that you are suggesting that others pay attention to. This is a mistake. Please understand I am not in any way trying to insult you I am pointing out what you should know. It is my hope that you re-investigate the patent granted to Tesla which inspired your design topology. That which you and I both along with everyone else seeks is in that patent (381968 - Electro Magnetic Motor). I am of the opinion that you misinterpreted this significant work of genius.

Find the 4 petaled clover in the field filled with 2 petaled clovers.

To see what Tesla saw, to experience what he must have experienced, you must build the machine like he built it. Here I make specific reference to figures 1a - 8a and fig.9 of the aforenamed patent. That gives you 9 images 8 of which repeat, and don't show the rotor, fig.9 depicts the rotor and its orientation in relation to the stator and its orientation, this is how the machine looks! Your devices have no relation to this design topology, field wise or geometry wise. In my opinion, Machinealive is on the right path as far as geometry is concerned with his latest ring setup, we will see where he goes with the rotor, hopefully he will be wise and setup what Tesla presented. If he doesn't he will miss it too. There was a time when I noted you were about to find these truths yourself, but those days are long gone now, I sincerely hope you find your way back.

The reader of the patent should set two goals.

First the construction of the motor-generator in one package, using air core coils when the field relations are comprehended. The generator produces torque in the direction of rotation when loaded. The counter EMF generated by the motor is phase offset from the applied EMF to such a degree that the input current increases with increasing rpm (reverse regulated Lenz).

Second, and most important, the patent reveals the quad-pole magnet structure, the concept of the dipole is in my humble opinion an intentional red herring. The dipole in "my reality" (following bread crumbs left behind by Nature) consists of two counter rotating ring vortex. This structure has four main points where flux enters and leaves the structure, the north-south points we are familiar with, and east-west points at the equator.

I'll be here.....waiting for you to come to these same conclusions. If you are indeed working towards that goal that we all are working towards you will get here eventually, hopefully, sooner rather than later....when you do, the real work can begin.

Your success till now could be dwarfed by future success if you adopt Nature's model and drop yours, the people are in your corner.....lead them to truth.....Nature's!

Regards
                Last edited by erfinder; 12-10-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Hello Erfinder, once again i await eagerly, for you to disclose what you are cleverly hinting at, that can enligthen all of us to a true path forward.

Please don't hold back, NDA's don't mean much anymore.

Don't you want to go down in history, as the shining light that brought Mankind out of the Dark Ages???

Regards ER finder.

Cornboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Hello Erfinder, once again i await eagerly, for you to disclose what you are cleverly hinting at, that can enligthen all of us to a true path forward.

Please don't hold back, NDA's don't mean much anymore.

Don't you want to go down in history, as the shining light that brought Mankind out of the Dark Ages???

Regards ER finder.

Cornboy
                    Hi Cornboy,

No hinting here...just stating what I see as fact. Nothing to disclose that isn't for lack of a better way of putting it "hidden in plain sight". Folks have to find it for themselves. Find what I claim to have found and see what I am seeing, coming to the same conclusion is the goal, for in my opinion, there is only one way to see it, Nature's way. As for going down in history, I'm in my mid thirties and have a few years to develop my understanding of things before making plans in that direction. There are no secret deals with anyone which would require an NDA.

I am of the opinion that we are all the shinning light you are referring to, the times we find ourselves in now are a reflection of our collective thinking, we are projecting the darkness that centers us out into the world. The term "darkness" simply means ignorance in my use of the term. Some project this ignorance better than others.

Here is my challenge to you Cornboy, break from mainstream, and from those who don't send you to the one true teacher, Nature.

Food for thought....

Mainstream tells us that magnetic monopoles do not exist. I am now totally convinced that this is a boldfaced lie!!! Told to us to keep us from comprehending the true nature of magnetism, and associated fields and forces, known and unknown. The dual ring vortex (vortex ring = dipole) generates the veil which stops us from experiencing truth. The two rings are in a condition I feel I am justified in calling "asymmetric gravi-radiation", a condition which requires 4 poles, two poles of gravitation and two of radiation. In this structure, the implosive and explosive power of gravitation are in a state of "rhythmic balanced interchange", a phrase coined by Walter Russell (Lord of the Rings.....). The illusion of stability (static nature of the lines) is accomplished by fast motion, analysis of the adopted field shape reveals asymmetry as being a fundamental aspect of this geometry. The fact that the field isn't destroying itself via the centrifugal forces associated with the fast motion of the field should be a testament to the fact that the implosive forces are dominating the explosive forces, further confirmation of the asymmetrical nature of the structure. We have yet to establish the proper conditions whereby we are enabled to experience the explosive condition of gravity as Nature uses utilizes this force.

The dual ring vortex (what we ignorantly call a dipole) can be split into two counter rotating ring vortex (dipole proper) when the proper conditions are established. As this is an unnatural condition in this particular medium, the natural state being two rings in union, their existence as monopoles is extremely short. One needs the magnetic equivalent of a spark gap to experience this. An example of how this "could" look is occulted in the concept of monoatomic hydrogen, where the H2 molecule is caused to split into two H1 atoms. H1 is not stable and seeks out that which will balance its unbalanced condition....violently...The Schappeller sphere is the "magnetic" equivalent to the atomic hydrogen furnace. Generating what he called "glowing magnetism" or what I would call monopole magnetism, as the quadpole is broken into two dipoles.

Unlike many, my motivation isn't a free energy machine, nor is it a motor that produces tons of torque for whatever input. My motivation isn't to teach men nor be taught by them. My desire if I am justified in calling it that is to understand, to comprehend Nature. When we understand her in simpleton terms we will collectively rise from Earth. We are grounded on Earth, bonded to her because we don't comprehend the mechanism which connects us to her...

Our feet aren't planted on earth, they are planted in space!

Regards
                    Last edited by erfinder; 12-10-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Hey there UFO and everyone

Hey UFO, I'm really busy these days, and all my free time is going into the new build.
                      I don't want to post unrelated material here. I personally, am on a discovery journey, I really have no need to continue with the DC motor, ..at this point. I have wound the DC motor, the imperial, that is as tuned as I can get it . All I need is a very expensive varistor, or similar, to test the limits of imperial. Which I will do. Anyone want to donate to the cause, please let me know.

My goal right now, is to build a working model, of the patent Erfinder posted, except I want figure 15. The brushless motor generator. Then it's on to high frequency, then wireless. But first I need the rotatory trans.
                      I just tried my new build today, I unhooked the bifilar, now it's ac output only, but magnets came loose. I reglued the magnets, and will likely test tomorrow.

I have to get back to work, I'm still following, just need to explore different things, I'll be watching how your build progresses. Good luck.

Comment

Hello to ALL,

Could You guys tell me what is going on here?

I have not heard from MY BIG TIME REPLICATORS...MY FRIENDS?

What's going ON??!!

Let me remind Who AM Talking about...

Machine Alive?

\Cornboy555?

Hitby13kw?

Midaztouch?

DANA alias Prochiro??

Please, let me know at least everything is just fine...maybe busy or whatever...

Thanks, I really appreciate you all letting me know.

Warm regards

Ufopolitcs
                        Hello my very dear friend @UFO sorry to be out of touch for some time.

In Oct 2013 couple of problems came up as far as these projects but now I have taken control of them.

ONE: For the ramp generator signal (0-30V) running the goldmine motor power supply, had its OPAMP OPA2170 (0-36V supply) blew blew up twice when connecting to a power supply of dc 30V. The answer turned out to be IC was very unforgiving to any spikes. For now for this project this ic will be supplied from 4x 9v batteries. For the next generation of machines this ic will be changed to 100-130V supply rail.

TWO: I noticed that Arduino interrupt driven rpm measurement system was consistently creating overflow segments of data captured within the the spreadsheet. There were two choices here. (1) remove overflow data segments manually or (2) use some different approach.
                        I decided on the second approach as in our case we were presenting hundreds of interrupts per second to the arduino (way too many). Our nest approach is as follows:

Hall Sensor A1302 output is preprocessed in hardware by converting Freq -> Voltage, using IC LM2907N Freq-to-Voltage Converter IC
                        The Voltage output 0-5v is then directly fed to the Arduino Analogue Input Pin A5.

I now got this circuit going about couple of days ago and are about to modify the main Arduino program with this new RPM module. I will be doing show and tell soon for all that.

As Murphy’s law has it, some ten months ago we had carpet & tile company do vinyl flooring in our bath room. Sadly it was problematic from day one because the guy put plywood sheet between the old vinyl floor his new vinyl floor which led to the toilet leaks which we never ever had before. They sent two guys to fix the problem in the past. I tried to do it myself the third time. However to finally fix the problem last week I just ended up ripping their floor together the plywood and hundreds of staple pins.

During the weekend I was out town.

So today I am back at our real R&D work.

Well why I went through all this? Because it appears there are some very interesting data segments in the goldmine asymmetric motor output channel. I am looking forward sharing all that and then move onto our imperial motor build

Ufo you are never out of my mind but may be out sight now and then.
                        I was still following the progress of everyone.

All the warmest regards to ALL here.

lightworker

Comment

• Thank you very much for excellent presentation. However, I'm new to this forum, so I'm at loss of where find you earlier post. I'm very much excited of this efficient motor that I want to introduce this to my country and help my country men have access to this energy. Please give me details of its windings and procedure. Please bear with me I'm just new to electronics I cannot understand some of the technical terms. Thank you very much for you generosity. My email add is ken.dacatimbang@yahoo.com

Comment

• Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. However, I'm new to this forum, so I'm at loss of where find you earlier post. I'm very much excited of this efficient motor that I want to introduce this to my country and help my country men have access to this energy. Please give me details of its windings and procedure. Please bear with me I'm just new to electronics I cannot understand some of the technical terms. Thank you very much for you generosity. My email add is ken.dacatimbang@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                              Hi Cornboy,

No hinting here...just stating what I see as fact. Nothing to disclose that isn't for lack of a better way of putting it "hidden in plain sight". Folks have to find it for themselves. Find what I claim to have found and see what I am seeing, coming to the same conclusion is the goal, for in my opinion, there is only one way to see it, Nature's way. As for going down in history, I'm in my mid thirties and have a few years to develop my understanding of things before making plans in that direction. There are no secret deals with anyone which would require an NDA.

I am of the opinion that we are all the shinning light you are referring to, the times we find ourselves in now are a reflection of our collective thinking, we are projecting the darkness that centers us out into the world. The term "darkness" simply means ignorance in my use of the term. Some project this ignorance better than others.

Here is my challenge to you Cornboy, break from mainstream, and from those who don't send you to the one true teacher, Nature.

Food for thought....

Mainstream tells us that magnetic monopoles do not exist. I am now totally convinced that this is a boldfaced lie!!! Told to us to keep us from comprehending the true nature of magnetism, and associated fields and forces, known and unknown. The dual ring vortex (vortex ring = dipole) generates the veil which stops us from experiencing truth. The two rings are in a condition I feel I am justified in calling "asymmetric gravi-radiation", a condition which requires 4 poles, two poles of gravitation and two of radiation. In this structure, the implosive and explosive power of gravitation are in a state of "rhythmic balanced interchange", a phrase coined by Walter Russell (Lord of the Rings.....). The illusion of stability (static nature of the lines) is accomplished by fast motion, analysis of the adopted field shape reveals asymmetry as being a fundamental aspect of this geometry. The fact that the field isn't destroying itself via the centrifugal forces associated with the fast motion of the field should be a testament to the fact that the implosive forces are dominating the explosive forces, further confirmation of the asymmetrical nature of the structure. We have yet to establish the proper conditions whereby we are enabled to experience the explosive condition of gravity as Nature uses utilizes this force.

The dual ring vortex (what we ignorantly call a dipole) can be split into two counter rotating ring vortex (dipole proper) when the proper conditions are established. As this is an unnatural condition in this particular medium, the natural state being two rings in union, their existence as monopoles is extremely short. One needs the magnetic equivalent of a spark gap to experience this. An example of how this "could" look is occulted in the concept of monoatomic hydrogen, where the H2 molecule is caused to split into two H1 atoms. H1 is not stable and seeks out that which will balance its unbalanced condition....violently...The Schappeller sphere is the "magnetic" equivalent to the atomic hydrogen furnace. Generating what he called "glowing magnetism" or what I would call monopole magnetism, as the quadpole is broken into two dipoles.

Unlike many, my motivation isn't a free energy machine, nor is it a motor that produces tons of torque for whatever input. My motivation isn't to teach men nor be taught by them. My desire if I am justified in calling it that is to understand, to comprehend Nature. When we understand her in simpleton terms we will collectively rise from Earth. We are grounded on Earth, bonded to her because we don't comprehend the mechanism which connects us to her...

Our feet aren't planted on earth, they are planted in space!

Regards
                              G'day erfinder;246459

I do not want to be disrespectful to you BUT
                              This is UFO's site where he is disclosing his Findings and for all and anyone who would like to replicate and prove to themselves what he is disclosing.
                              He is encouraging those who replicate his work to display on this site what they have done and any problems they may have encountered in their doing so.

This site here is only for those of us who are actually replicating his machines and to show our progress and by doing so actually enjoy what we have found and prove to ourselves what he is showing is in fact true and how he has explained to us is in fact so.

If you have as you say a machine that is as good as you say it is
                              PLEASE START YOUR OWN SITE where you can show everyone that is interested what you have and they can discuss your machine with you there
                              NOT HERE
                              If you want to post on this site please at least buy a $10 motor as shown at the beginning of this list and modify it as per UFO's instructions and post your findings here showing videos and pictures. of what you have accomplished and perhaps what ever problems you have or are encountering
                              That way you will receive help and be a part of this UFO's site

and Please do not post any more of your negative comments here DO NOT DISRUPT THE FLOW OF THIS UFO's SITE

Kindest regards to you on your own site

Kogs

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                                G'day erfinder;246459

I do not want to be disrespectful to you BUT
                                This is UFO's site where he is disclosing his Findings and for all and anyone who would like to replicate and prove to themselves what he is disclosing.
                                He is encouraging those who replicate his work to display on this site what they have done and any problems they may have encountered in their doing so.

This site here is only for those of us who are actually replicating his machines and to show our progress and by doing so actually enjoy what we have found and prove to ourselves what he is showing is in fact true and how he has explained to us is in fact so.

If you have as you say a machine that is as good as you say it is
                                PLEASE START YOUR OWN SITE where you can show everyone that is interested what you have and they can discuss your machine with you there
                                NOT HERE
                                If you want to post on this site please at least buy a $10 motor as shown at the beginning of this list and modify it as per UFO's instructions and post your findings here showing videos and pictures. of what you have accomplished and perhaps what ever problems you have or are encountering
                                That way you will receive help and be a part of this UFO's site

and Please do not post any more of your negative comments here DO NOT DISRUPT THE FLOW OF THIS UFO's SITE

Kindest regards to you on your own site

Kogs

Why you chose to respond to a post I made to Cornboy is amusing, and calling it negative is humorous. I take no offense to your opinion, however, allow me to become a mirror, and reflect your image back at you, show you what I see. Its people like you, forgive the expression, "the blind follower" who stagnate progress. I am not the first and am not the last who will question the "information" that UFO chose to disseminate via this platform. If you found my last two posts negative I feel sorry for you. When questions arise, (and they will arise because the information being spread is fundamentally flawed), motivated by genuine research in the area under discussion it is the duty of the replicator to bring these concerns to the attention of the information disseminator. All attempts at getting those concerns the attention that they deserve failed. There is no interest by either the disseminator nor his most devoted replicators. The few souls who were bold enough to more or less demand that their question be addressed as their findings did not reflect what was being claimed were banned from participating in the discussion and showered with rotten tomatoes as they were dragged by the hair kicking and screaming to the exit to the bawl "get outta here". Were you in the crowd back then? You speak down to me like a select few did back then, were you among them...don't answer that.

I'm well aware of what this and related threads are about, for you to assume that I haven't replicated is a sign of your ignorance. You don't get it...and it's really sad, it's because I have done my homework that I am even posting. Why show you more of the same? Against my better judgment I played the role of the good follower and butchered a motor. When I was satisfied that there was nothing there I purchased an RC motor which outperformed the devices we are being shown here both mechanically and electrically. Another user pointed out the very same thing, he got the boot real early, I won't name names but I'm sure you remember him. He shared his work and what did it do for him, the community ripped him apart! So, screw your requests that I show you my replication. When work is shown to shed light on the misconceptions of the author of the thread, the posts are deemed counterproductive. I thought we were all after the same thing, I guess that's wishful thinking and ignorance on my part.

I won't start my own thread, because what I'm saying applies to the topic under discussion (debate). I am of the opinion that the present view of the magnetic field as being discussed here is WRONG. This is not to say that the one I support is accurate, fact is, I don't have those Lenz issues that you guys have, you know the ones...where the generator action in your motor limits the current, and how loading your generator results in you drawing stupid amounts of current. My opinion...motors should get stronger the faster they spin, they don't, why? The current regulator (in this case limiter..) is the generator action in the motor, as the speed increases the current drops, this can be reversed, by adopting the proper arch type, and positioning the permanent magnets correctly with relation to the inductors, when properly executed, the CEMF now regulates the "increase" of current as the rotor accelerates. This is a possible solution to run away experienced in series wound motors, but isn't a practical application that you would be interested in....now how can this be applied to a generator so that the loading of it would result in acceleration of the motor?

North and South as we are taught to observe them do not exist. The north pole of a magnet is actually North-South and the south pole of the magnet is South-North, do you know why? It should be as clear as to you as the nose on your face! Not knowing the answer to that question leads one to building motors that drop current with increasing rpm, and generators which produce torques which oppose their prime movers. Not knowing the answer to the question leads one to assume that a possible solution to the problem is to capture, kill or convert the sacred female force using diodes...uh...? Break her will, domesticate her.....senseless..... The solution isn't in diode placement, and just because the diodes give you a little bit of room to stretch your legs, don't fool yourself, you haven't addressed the problem, and you will regret this later, that lovely lady (its not a lady) comes back stronger then ever and and destroys your power supplies and switching circuits. Don't take my word for it, just make proper connections in your projects and then push the machines harder, raise the input voltage. Wear goggles, and acid resistant aprons, you might loose your batteries...

The top of a coil is North-South or South-North, depending on how you supply it, or induce into it. North cannot exist without its mate, south cannot exist without its mate, the creation of one is the creation of the other, the two are one.

At this point we must pay really close attention to geometry, in addition to this windings should be wound unidirectional, and the connections between coils determine the dual polarity at the poles.

That which we identify with as a pole on a magnet is actually a dipole! If Mr. Bearden's calling the quad pole a dipole then that explains why none have come up with a practical application which does not result in the destruction of the dipole.

Ever stop and think how passing a single pole past a coil results in the coil flipping, that's one you might one to think about.

UFO inspires, his negative attitude motivated me to prove to myself and to him that he is in error. Like it or not, you will find that I'm telling the truth sooner or later.

Oh, and for the record this isn't UFO's site, it's his thread, huge difference.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X