Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Mi Querido Amigo Hannon,

I like this approach, as far as the "8" shaped Induced coil, rotating at center of square hole, it is A Possibility.

What I find that it may not work...would be to have all inner exciters projecting North towards all outer projecting South towards Inner space...why?

Picture Induced Electricity as a water flow...and by running the conductor through same fields in the whole circumference would not generate a "push-pull" force to that "water flow"...therefore, electrical flow will be induced eventually...but flow will not "move" forward or backward...it will remain on same area of conductor length at induction...

Maybe am wrong...check it out...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Hi Ufo,
    I think it should work even having a constant field. We have movement at speed "v", then we will get induction:

E = Length • B • v • sin(alpha)

This proposal is about a design with a continuous B field cycle after cycle, with all its advantages. As B and v are constant, then we will get an DC induced current.

Regards
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Deleted as requested.
      Last edited by fan1701; 11-08-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Deleted as requested.
        Last edited by fan1701; 11-08-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

All good now?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Thanks Aaron

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            All good now?
            Thanks Aaron!

I also deleted my post as it contained the quoted text

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• IndianaBoys, Jeffy39, UFO,

Many thanks for your help in identifying what my buddy was looking for. It does seem to be a Swash Plate out of a GM air-conditioner compressor, in fact even found a youtube that shows the part after 6:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vea2qcbEXI Double Acting SwashPlate AC Compressor Exposed –

this seems to have appeased all concerned and should enable my friend to be able to complete his vision on his own, I should be back home in my lab in a few days, much work to be done on the imperial.

Thanks again.

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Our Ways...Tesla Ways...

Hello to All,

Briefly displaying Tesla Versus what We All have today...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above are the most common Methods for Winding AC Three Phase Motors/Generators, Delta or WYE (Y) Windings, based on the "Main Pattern" that is reproduced according to different overlapping methods...but simply describing what's going on here...

Delta Winding conforms a Delta Triangle Pattern, with Three "Crashing Points", that at the same token are the main leads to supply mains.

WYE Winding have just One "Collision Center", while flow keeps bouncing back and forth from the Supply Points...

Resuming, both are closed systems (Symmetrical)...Both comprehend Crashing and Burning of Flux and Electrons...so whatever is able to "escape" that War...goes to our source...while we pay for "heating steel"...and very expensively, by the way.

Communication is made simple between Motor and Generator...Generator adds all power able to survive....then sent to Motor where whatever was left is here finally burnt to ashes...to obtain a "residual" mechanical work...

Actually, I have displayed the two types of rotors for each Machine...and basically that is the ONLY Difference between them...

A Symmetric Generator , One , Two or Three Phase...would need an Inner Exciting Field Rotor...that could be brushless or with brushes...and including the circuit to activate it...while the motor is just a Drum of laminated steel ...other than that the External, Inducing Fields Windings are almost Identical.

That is why...sometimes when the drum in an Induction Motor contains certain Magnetic Residual...it could be used as a Generator...

Tesla offers a completely different, cold and efficient approach...

[IMG][/IMG]

Tesla is a REAL Communication between Machines...Generator Drives Motor in a Progressive Shifting...while Motor returns unused power back to Source...

Independently connected Circuits on each machine allows/offers multiple and free ways to inter connect them.

Here We DO HAVE a continuous FLOW back and forth and it would be utilized according to work executed by Motor...no less no more.

On Top of that difference...Our Induction Methods have also being "Modified"...not looking at all...like the Master of Electricity who Illuminated United States of America for Real, Nikola Tesla, conceived...and not exactly with DC Edison Shimmering and Dimmer Power.

OUR INDUCTION TODAY:

[IMG][/IMG]

The "Darkness" Continues...

We conceive Induction By Face to Face Both Magnetic Fields...The Exciting and the Induced Fields...and according to the exact Law from Lenz...they are of OPPOSITE NATURE...so, what isn't more convenient....than to face to face a North and a South in a perfectly designed 180º?!...This way...the more we demand loads from the Generator...the STIFFER it will get...right?...so what do we all do now?...of course our closed loop/short circuit Motors...burning more than what they can render...just can't "Prime Move"...So We call our Big Stinking and Farting machines to do that "Herculean" Job...isn't this great?!

Now Tesla...who was seized and voided from being Taught in ALL our Engineering Schools...offers a very simple approach.

[IMG][/IMG]

Tesla winds the Induced Coils in a "Diametrical" Fashion...why?...in order to get the Induced Fields NOT TO BE FACING the Exciting Fields...Therefore...instead of opposing and dragging Rotation forces....they will ASSIST...Vualá!!

Nikola Tesla also utilizes the TOROIDAL Geometry in order NOT to Face to Face Both Fields...

Then they tell Us...that "Tesla stuff was obsolete"...that "it did not work"...but worst than worst...we ALL believe this crap...this Scam...This Conspiracy to get Oil Primarily as a Main Source of Energy in the "Prime Mover Industry".

I believe I've made all this Graphics as easy to understand as I possibly could, even for those not that expert in Electromagnetism...so I hope You All "got this" now...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-09-2013, 07:41 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufopolitics,

Thanks for the disclosure!

IndianaBoys

PS- also check your gmail

Comment

• Vertical producing

Exactly, You need as many poles as possible.
                    So you can shorten the length of the connections,(between verticals, and the horizontal).
                    Use the flow before counter shows up.
                    I'm hoping when I pulse my drive coils , the laminated core will act as transformer and create power, in a secondary winding.
                    When the pulse is off, the drive coils collapse, creating a flow in the 2nd's, which are now passing through an enhanced field ,due to the magnet arrangement .
                    artv

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      The "Darkness" Continues...

We conceive Induction By Face to Face Both Magnetic Fields...The Exciting and the Induced Fields...and according to the exact Law from Lenz...they are of OPPOSITE NATURE...so, what isn't more convenient....than to face to face a North and a South in a perfectly designed 180º?!...This way...the more we demand loads from the Generator...the STIFFER it will get...right?...so what do we all do now?...of course our closed loop/short circuit Motors...burning more than what they can render...just can't "Prime Move"...So We call our Big Stinking and Farting machines to do that "Herculean" Job...isn't this great?!

Now Tesla...who was seized and voided from being Taught in ALL our Engineering Schools...offers a very simple approach.

[IMG][/IMG]

Tesla winds the Induced Coils in a "Diametrical" Fashion...why?...in order to get the Induced Fields NOT TO BE FACING the Exciting Fields...Therefore...instead of opposing and dragging Rotation forces....they will ASSIST...Vualá!!

Nikola Tesla also utilizes the TOROIDAL Geometry in order NOT to Face to Face Both Fields...
                      Hi Ufo,

First of all, thanks again!!. Your graphics will help many people to see the "slight" difference between the two types of induced field orientation: one in our current machines and other in Tesla or Figuera machines.

I think that Tesla really did not finish this project. He established the foundations but he didn´t get to the finish line. If he had got those results he would not had needed to research into the wireless transmision of power. For any reason he moved into the field of HF and HV currents because he envisioned a new part of the electromagnetism which was (and is still) unknown to us, and he stopped working into generators. Tesla thought that Figuera was researching into the transmision of power from the atmosphere, while in fact Figuera was just researching into generators.

As you have clearly exposed in your CADs the key point is to get an induced field which do not oppose to the exciter field. Maybe this simple concept was the "egg of Columbus" that Figuera refered. Figuera said many times that the concept behind his generator was very simple. He could not understand why none had not done it before him.

Figuera: "My invention is based on a simple principle, which is not worth the warm praises with which I am honored and distinguished, I can not understand that anyone did not happen to do what I've been fortunate to achieve."
                      Sorry for quoting Figuera in your forum but the next paragraphs are poetry:

Figuera: "With persistent effort nature keeps its secrets, but man´s intelligence, the most precious gift due to the divine artist, author of all creation, allows that slowly and at the cost of thousands studies and works, the human race realize that God's work is more perfect and harmonious than it looks at first sight. There was no need to create a agent for each kind of phenomenon, nor varying forces to produce the multiple motions, nor so many substances as varieties of bodies are present to our senses; In doing so, it was proceeding worthy of a least wise and powerful creator than that, with a single matter and a single impulse given to an atom, started in vibration all cosmic matter, according to a law from which the others are natural and logical consequences. The twentieth century has given us the mercy of discovering its program in general lines. It will stop using the hackneyed system of transformations, and it will take the agents where the nature has them stored. To produce heat, light or electricity, it will rely on the suitable vibratory motion because nature´s available storages are renewed constantly and have no end ever. For the next generation, the steam engines will be an antique, and the blackness of coal, will be replaced by the pulchritude of electricity, in factories and workshops, in ocean liners, in railways and in our homes”

So says Mr. Figuera, who is consistent with his scientific creed, has based his significant invention on harnessing the vibrations of the ether, building a device, that he names as Generator Figuera, with the power required to run a motor, as well as powering itself, developing a force of twenty horse power. Should be noted that the produced energy can be applied to all kinds of industries and its cost is zero, because nothing is spent to obtain it. All parts have been built separately in various workshops under the management of the inventor, who has shown the generator running in his home in the city of Las Palmas.

The inventor holds that his generator will solve a portion of problems, including those which are derived from navigation, because a great power can be carried in a very small space, stating that the secret of his
                      invention resembles the egg of Columbus.
                      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Rewinding thoughts

@ UFO & TEAM

Even though I have watched UFO's excellent videos many times. Winding the Imperial, for the 4th time, has been a challenge for me. It gave me a lot of time to think about all the hard work, trials and errors it took for UFO to come up with this winding technique. Let alone find a suitable motor... It takes years... Sorry! DECADES of Experience! I have profound respect for what he's done and others like him.(You know who you are, THANK YOU)

I've learned more about being humble and humility during this journey. There are some people who wish for your failure but there are more people who want you to succeed. Yes, there will be numerous setbacks but you must stay positive and proceed forward into the unknown. This is the joy of an adventure. The ups and downs. Revel in the moment, cherish the experience. When it's all over, you can sit back and reflect upon the journey.... Then ask yourself, "Was it worth it"..

A Dream is a Goal that you are afraid to commit to.... Midaz

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-23-2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Great Post, Hannon.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                          Hi Ufo,

First of all, thanks again!!. Your graphics will help many people to see the "slight" difference between the two types of induced field orientation: one in our current machines and other in Tesla or Figuera machines.

I think that Tesla really did not finish this project. He established the foundations but he didn´t get to the finish line. If he had got those results he would not had needed to research into the wireless transmision of power. For any reason he moved into the field of HF and HV currents because he envisioned a new part of the electromagnetism which was (and is still) unknown to us, and he stopped working into generators. Tesla thought that Figuera was researching into the transmision of power from the atmosphere, while in fact Figuera was just researching into generators.

As you have clearly exposed in your CADs the key point is to get an induced field which do not oppose to the exciter field. Maybe this simple concept was the "egg of Columbus" that Figuera refered. Figuera said many times that the concept behind his generator was very simple. He could not understand why none had not done it before him.

Sorry for quoting Figuera in your forum but the next paragraphs are poetry:
                          Hello Hannon,

Well, I must admit it is a great post above...however, I must disagree with you on "Tesla did not finish this project..."

If You all go through all Tesla Patents related to Electrodynamic Machines...You would find that Tesla ALWAYS used the Generator Induced Coils, as wound with Diametrical Configurations...or Toroidal ones...or combinations of Both...He always mentioned to "look for the Right Angles" in order to achieve a solid generation of electrical power...So, after reviewing Tesla...We could say that He Invented , Designed and BUILT, this Concepts where B Induced and B Exciter Fields were NEVER Encountered in a face to face, 180º relationship...He did THIS like..."Business As Usual", my friend..

The Egg of Columbus represents exactly this achievement...typically called a "Rotating Field"...To me this term is kind of confusing, I rather name it a "Shifting Progression" of INDEPENDENT and different Coil-Fields, that turn on and off due to Alternating Currents Sine Wave in a Sequential Fashion, and at either 90º or 60º...NEVER at 120º as We All have today in WYE or Delta windings. It will be very obvious that a Shifting of 120º apart Coils, will NEVER, EVER, render a solid, robust rotation of that Solid Metal Egg on an "Imaginary" (non existing) center axle.

Tesla, conceived this Method of Inducing Electricity as a NORMAL Way to display it on EVERY SINGLE Patent He left to Us all...He never thought that The Powers That Be...will end up changing, TWISTING, His already PROVEN Method in Niagara Falls Power Plant with Westinghouse Firm that Illuminated the Chicago Fair in 1896... to Actually come up with a completely different system, a CLOSED ONE...Facing BOTH FIELDS ALL TIMES...making Induction HARDER and STIFFER to Achieve...unless a huge stinking Diesel Engine would be utilized as a Prime Mover...

But He left Us His Patents...to show clear evidence of "How He did it".

Related to Figuera's Concepts...just look at TIME, friend...when Tesla came up with this windings/concepts...in the fall of the Century (1886 to 1896)...then see Figuera came up in the beginning of the new Century...(1908). However, I do see a New Concept of Figuera's way...and that is to use Dual Exciting Fields, Inner-Outer...and that is a great improvement to Induction, making it even more "solid and robust" Generation of Electricity.

And I rather NOT discuss Solid State (Stationary, Non Rotating Systems) here...since this is about Electrodynamics...

Related to Tesla changing to Higher Frequency Currents in a later period...as also to Wireless Transmission of Power...I would dare to say what happened there...He got really Influenced and could even say "obsessed" by the great Discovery He made...related to Radiant Energy from the Aether...I bet this findings would definitively make anyone steer into a different direction of research and development...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-11-2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Thank You Midaz

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                            @ UFO & TEAM

Even though I have watched UFO's excellent videos many times. Winding the Imperial, for the 4th time, has been a challenge for me. It gave me a lot of time to think about all the hard work, trials and errors it took for UFO to come up with this winding technique. Let alone find a suitable motor... It takes years... Sorry! DECADES of Experience! I have profound respect for what he's done and others like him.(You know who you are, THANK YOU)
                            Many Thanks Midaz...and yes, you are right...it took "time" to get to Imperial stage...but I see a very beautiful winding in that Picture!...so that makes me very happy, to know You've made it so perfect!

I have "traveled" back and forth, from my first Patent of the Shaft-Less Machines...where I did asymmetrical windings without even knowing it...but they were not as Robust and Solid as the ones I have delivered to all of you...starting was very slow...and not so fast and not so "Torquey" either...so I had to come back to the Shaft Machines...to start this new methods...and imagine the number of 3D and 2D CAD and Models I have to go through...

I've learned more about being humble and humility during this journey. There are some people who wish for your failure but there are more people who want you to succeed. Yes, there will be numerous setbacks but you must stay positive and proceed forward into the unknown. This is the joy of an adventure. The ups and downs. Revel in the moment, cherish the experience. When it's all over, you can sit back and reflect upon the journey.... Then ask yourself, "Was it worth it"..

A Dream is a Goal that you are afraid to commit to.... Midaz

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            Yes, indeed, there has been many set backs...including the ones that had affected greatly my personal life...but still, I will never, ever, regret that I did it the way I chose to go for...and yes, I know it IS and will always be worth it to the last breathing of my existence...

Good luck to your coming testing and results of that Beautiful Machine, and please keep Us informed of every single detail!

A Dream...could be to change the way we live up to now...even though you may think your life time here, will not be enough to complete that task, that goal...but so did Tesla...He worked for the Future...and obviously We all are still trying to achieve "that Future"...right?

Warm Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: Midaz, please, after seeing Pic with the Zoom...I noticed you still do not have the retaining hedges on...now, pls, don't try to run it without them...as wires will fly in between steel and could damage all your great work!
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-11-2013, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Baldor Update

Midaztouch: Rotor looks sweet!

Getting my Baldor Asym together. Doing seats for comm, bearings. Used 2 copper couplings, pretty close fit inside diameter of comm and shaft OD. soft metal making it easy to "machine" it on my vertical lathe (drill press ) gas welded them onto the shaft. tapering it for the bearing.

Need to take a couple more hundredths off the bearing seat to get it down another half inch.

Never had anybody esplain to me how to assemble a motor without the brushes getting in the way, so I added in a brush retainer. I had some in my Quad pentagon motor too. Just pull it out from the outside of the endcap after assembled. Unfortunately nicked 2 of the brushes.

Hey Coach (Ufo ), should I try to smooth them out or let them seat themselves, wearing the nicks down?

On the unused endcap, the bearings were bolted in and on the brush endcap there is no fastener at all. So when the asym motor is put together, there will be nothing fastening the bearings on either end. I will try to put a little squeeze on them as the motor is bolted together. But there is plenty of metal on the endcap seat to put a set screw to hold the bearings. Ufo, good idea?

Notice the spool of my quadfilar 30g, ready to go. Made it slightly longer then my estimated need per coil pair.

Ufo, I liked the recommendation to keep it a dual stator and run it like a large 5-pole motor. Being a 20 pole and as I want to use the Dual Pentagon Y winding pattern, something has dawned on me that I am concerned about. This Baldor was a rugged motor and stuffed to the gills with windings much like any asymmetric motor. The endplates look like they have great cooling capacity for the brushes, being mounted in heavy aluminum. Every pole of the rotor was completely filled with wire, and I want no less for the asymmetric winding. But using the Dual Pent wiring, I think the South pole of a coil will need to subtend 4 poles on the Baldor and the North pole will subtend 8 poles. I am concerned that the skipping of poles to simulate a 5-pole on a 20-pole motor will leave a lot of air in the gaps where there should be wire. Can I put extra wire in those gaps and gain strength by winding each pole with a wrap of wire, putting in say 4 mini-coils (maintaining directionality) as I put one layer in the South pole encompassing 4 poles? Same for the North pole too. Is this the kind of thing you have recommended for generator windings?

Thanks in advance!!

PS: Discussion on Tesla Patents was fantastico!!
                              Last edited by sampojo; 11-11-2013, 06:54 AM.
                              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Great build!

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                                Midaztouch: Rotor looks sweet!

Getting my Baldor Asym together. Doing seats for comm, bearings. Used 2 copper couplings, pretty close fit inside diameter of comm and shaft OD. soft metal making it easy to "machine" it on my vertical lathe (drill press ) gas welded them onto the shaft. tapering it for the bearing.

Need to take a couple more hundredths off the bearing seat to get it down another half inch.

Never had anybody esplain to me how to assemble a motor without the brushes getting in the way, so I added in a brush retainer. I had some in my Quad pentagon motor too. Just pull it out from the outside of the endcap after assembled. Unfortunately nicked 2 of the brushes.

Hey Coach (Ufo ), should I try to smooth them out or let them seat themselves, wearing the nicks down?

On the unused endcap, the bearings were bolted in and on the brush endcap there is no fastener at all. So when the asym motor is put together, there will be nothing fastening the bearings on either end. I will try to put a little squeeze on them as the motor is bolted together. But there is plenty of metal on the endcap seat to put a set screw to hold the bearings. Ufo, good idea?

Notice the spool of my quadfilar 30g, ready to go. Made it slightly longer then my estimated need per coil pair.

Ufo, I liked the recommendation to keep it a dual stator and run it like a large 5-pole motor. Being a 20 pole and as I want to use the Dual Pentagon Y winding pattern, something has dawned on me that I am concerned about. This Baldor was a rugged motor and stuffed to the gills with windings much like any asymmetric motor. The endplates look like they have great cooling capacity for the brushes, being mounted in heavy aluminum. Every pole of the rotor was completely filled with wire, and I want no less for the asymmetric winding. But using the Dual Pent wiring, I think the South pole of a coil will need to subtend 4 poles on the Baldor and the North pole will subtend 8 poles. I am concerned that the skipping of poles to simulate a 5-pole on a 20-pole motor will leave a lot of air in the gaps where there should be wire. Can I put extra wire in those gaps and gain strength by winding each pole with a wrap of wire, putting in say 4 mini-coils (maintaining directionality) as I put one layer in the South pole encompassing 4 poles? Same for the North pole too. Is this the kind of thing you have recommended for generator windings?

Thanks in advance!!

PS: Discussion on Tesla Patents was fantastico!!

Hello Sam,

Well that is a great idea on retaining brushes with needle like pins...they use same procedure with Car Alternators...to keep both vertical brushes that would ride on a dual slip ring...I have used this method also for closed motors where there is no access through any holes in the main frame.

I also like the idea of using a retainer for bearings!

But, related to make "mini" Coils or Sub Coils will definitively kill the strength of the main Coils Bisectors (center), because mini sub fields will deviate and widen the main bisector "unity" and compactness....and yes, that was similar to Generator design a while back...but it really did not worked as expected according to Machine Alive replication.

It is simple...if you want to load with copper the rotor...then just make a P20 to work with Two Stators...and Aim the center of the Pair or "< " to fire right at Dead Center of either one of the stators, (That would be Your "Neutral Point") having in mind that running above towards one side will generate a rotation that same way...as also depends upon the setting of each Coil in the Pair.

Something like this...

[IMG][/IMG]

I just need to know exactly, how many # of poles will take the circumference of each stator and I will make a CAD for you.

Edit: After making this fast CAD, I realize there is no need to be that "exact"...with number of poles per stator...I figure from 8 to 9 poles per Stator more or less...

But this way it will be a much stronger Machine my friend...after seeing all the work you are going through...it is worth it to make another "Beast" here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-11-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X