Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg big red letters!!

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
    You SOB liar! Now you want to lie on Dana! And me! That is slander in public!

Delete you last post!

If your design was so great, you should have been happy Dana and I sent both of out motors to be tested! Both motors sparked and smoked like HELL! I felt soo sorry of Kogs. He spent way too much money! That's why I sent him the JS monster by Dana....and not you!
    OMG SUCH BIG RED LETTERS!!

WOW!! I am so afraid...am so scared...

LOL
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      I am not saying Dana did it...YOU DID IT!!, be a man and face it...why trying to hide all this reality?

Me Happy for you making money, plus taking all the credit "behind curtains"? then why did I decline "your offer" with Joe to go there before they go on vacation last year?

Do not press me Midaz, remember emails stay there for a long time.

I am so sorry this ROFL Smiley image is not working fine!!..I would have filled all my posts with it...but unfortunately is not publishing.

Delete that post?...LOL, ROFLMAO
      Yeah, I'm ready to pull out emails!
      Take your best shot. I won't move or draw first.
      But don't forget, then it's my turn!
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• As I was saying

Thank you for finally waking up! If you would have taken the time to listen to me before, you wouldn't be upset. The group wing was a extremely weak. Hunting Ross proved what DADHAV and I knew. The symetric motor was better and it will have stronger torque than you pair winds also. No matter how many fancy tricks you do, your motor designs will never give OVERUNITY!. Sorry UFO

You PRIDE is sinful! The symetric motor will have more torque than your pair wind, if you use the same copper gauge and turns. A fair test comparison! You scream about the power of "MY MACHINES". (Don't you mean Tesla's Machines!?) We used 3x more copper on the NS Imperial than the OEM Imperial. That is an unfair advantage. The NS design was the only design that can match the torque of an OEM motor... Add a 80% load to your ALL NORTH designs & the OEM. Which motor will start to smoke first?... You thought I was going to let you off the hook easy!? Wrong!! It's 80% load of the OEMs torque weight. 3x the copper and measuring RPMs under no load... You have great showmanship. I'll give you that much

Look UFO, the smoke show is over! Your all North wind designs have all failed head to head with the symetric motor! That's why all of the GREAT BUILDERS HAVE GONE! And that's why you have begun work on other machines by Tesla. What you have done here was/is a great tool for learning but, as you can see, I already moved on.

Your right, I had to build that Imperial 4x!!! That at least 120 hours of building!!! And you say I don't know these motors!? WTF i have more building time than all members that have joined this thread. I learnt how to build it a a famous professional businesses here in Japan. MY build skill & knowledge of the Imperial and all of your build designs is excellent!!! Dana, Kogs, Cornboy, machinealve and the rest of the Team saw me do it.

Thank you for teaching me and the rest of the team on how to build Tesla's Asymetric Motors. If it wasn't for you, I would have never been able to reach the full potential of living my dream. To build a Championship Electric Motorcycle!

It's sad that you are trying to take credit for TESAL'S WORK! And yes, I'm doing it the way it should be done. I designed an ELECTROMAGNETIC REACTOR by TESLA. The protype is 1 of 1 and it will run on 10-40 amps on my 50cc motorcycle. And guess what, I know have to get more performance out of it!

here the vids complete wind & my 50cc bike... Ps. The controllers will be here by Friday ... If it burns up, like you said, I will just rebuild it!
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNhzTwXNXv
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CteBlF...ature=youtu.be

Im still editing. This is a forum and I'm stating my observations and facts of 2yrs, 500hrs of reading & comparing, and 120 hrs of build(hands touching) time of your designs... And another 25hrs of building my design of Tesla's Electromagnetic Reactor. I think I have earned the "Right" to explain some thoughts to the "TEAM" and readers.
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 03-03-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
          Yeah, I'm ready to pull out emails!
          Take your best shot. I won't move or draw first.
          But don't forget, then it's my turn!
          OMG the BIG Red Letters again!!

Aaron, please help meeee!!...LOL

You know exactly what am talking about Midaz.

I got much better things to do than all this BS.

Over and bye
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            OMG the BIG Red Letters again!!

Aaron, please help meeee!!...LOL

You know exactly what am talking about Midaz.

I got much better things to do than all this BS.

Over and bye
            No, no, don't run. Prove to everyone that you have OU with you designs and it's worth the longggg hours for OU!

Like I said, it's been a roller coaster adventure with UFO's designs. Cleaver but no bullseye!

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz

Ps. I hate typing a lot on the IPhone.... Too small for my fingers
            It's time to leave and do something that's more fun and important to me, the A1Mo-Gen motorcycle
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...a1-mo-gen.html
            Peace
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-26-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• GM motor UP-10 quad-filar wind finito

Last 4 coil groups got shorter, #4 & #9 at 20'. Last 2 groups 5 & 10 down to 18.5', calculates at about .8 ohms. Here is a pic of all my GM asym motors. I am hoping the Dual stator double-rotor UP motor on top and quad stators are in the same power class. The N-S winding is the blue rotor a highly recommended style by Ufo, the Quad Pentium Bent-Y 10-pole, and the white rotor is the newly wound Quad Unipolar 10-pole design. Should be fun to compare the N-S and the UP rotor performance. Of course the UP 10P rotor is the quad-filar, should be a big advantage. Right off the bat you can see it has much more copper packed into the rotor as it almost fills all the way to the commutator. It is noticeably heavier. Finer gauges of multifilars pack in a lot denser methinks.

The dual stator has my new conventional PWM hooked up, gotta put that thing in a case. I think it still has a slight tick to be fixed where it may still be touching the magnets during rotation. Ordering some new parts to build my AMC up with 2 more monster drivers to handle a Quad motor too. Lotsa work to do still... but gonna have a great set of tests to be run. Also have a small AC motor conversion to a generator in the works... Whew...

And I guess I will get one more window motor and keep it as a symmetric to run comparisons. Those motors gotta draw 3-4Amps, while my double rotor only draws 1.3A~.

This is way more fun than watching TV in the evening...
              Last edited by sampojo; 01-28-2015, 05:14 AM.
              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• For you guys

I did a quick 12v test with south on south and 2 north outputs today. Each north output was around 20volts. Combined, that's 40volts. I was being fair thou I have been bias in the past. If you check my YouTube channel I did 4 inputs also. The torque is comparable, if not more than N/S pairs! And I can make it stronger!

Like I said, I fixed the mistakes UFO made.

UFO, prove me wrong! I'm waiting for your pair -vs the "A1Mo-Gen" by Midaz video! And don't forget, you must wind the A1Mo-gen with at least One wire gauge thicker! Prove your designs are better to "YOUR" readers! Im Waiting!!

I will continue to take a dump/_hit on you thread infront of "YOUR" readers! It's just my observation!? Now what!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPKtuXoGUg

If you admit you were wrong and apologize to me for being extremely rude, I will delete these post and we can move forward as a team again! If not, your designs are YOUR designs.

Spoiler: at the end of all this, I ride away... On my A1Mo-Gen, "Tesla's Electromagnetic Reactor" motorcycle!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-04-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Midaz, Midaz...

For you guys

I did a quick 12v test with south on south and 2 north outputs today. Each north output was around 20volts. Combined, that's 40volts. I was being fair thou I have been bias in the past. If you check my YouTube channel I did 4 inputs also. The torque is comparable, if not more than N/S pairs! And I can make it stronger!

UFO, prove me wrong! I'm waiting for your pair -vs the "A1Mo-Gen" by Midaz video! And don't forget, you must wind the A1Mo-gen with at least One wire gauge thicker! Prove it to "YOUR" readers!!!!! Im Waiting!!!

I will continue to take a dump/_hit on you thread infront of "YOUR" readers! It's just my observation!? Now what!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPKtuXoGUg

If you admit you were wrong and apologize to me for being extremely rude, I will delete these post and we can move forward as a team again! If not, your designs are YOUR designs.

Spoiler: at the end of all this, I ride away... On my A1Mo-Gen, "Tesla's Electromagnetic Reactor" motorcycle!!!

Keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz

Midaz,

I will cite a previous post I wrote here and quoted below:

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello my friend Midaz, Hello to All,

Ok,Midaz, after we exchange some mails, I think I've got your idea and points.

This concept will work, no doubt about that, and I believe you are right about concentrating the magnetic field within a single coil will 'compact' (let me say it this way) the strength in lesser poles and will not split coils in two. This splitting deviates the bisector angle,or it becomes two bisectors...either one, and yes, it will weaken it somehow. I was going by flux transfer at common shared coils from one to the other...

I like to try this in a Radio Shack first...and see what it does.

If I got it right, the CAD Diagram should look like below:

[IMG][/IMG]

The only thing that must be done for it to be timed properly, would be to move for a short angle the brushes towards the rotation sense...like 5 to 10 degrees in order to avoid bisector engagement between stators and coil being fired.

Either move the brushes...or rotate both commutators to proper angle (counter to rotation) when assembling rotor, then have brushes at exact alignment to stators center.

So, yeah, let's give it a try friend...we never know, we are all experimenting here....and this is a 'Democracy' here in the Open Source spirit...

I like the simplicity of this configuration...and like I said...You are right, it makes sense...You may have seen what I have missed prior when dissecting the three poles and starting to walk into the All North concept.

For comparison purposes I will wind the RS Motor this way with the same number of turns and gauge, as I did when I made the video where N-S Pairs versus All North Pairs was made, differentiating from the all N Pairs that I would try to fit the two coils total turns into just one coil and two poles.

I will try to "squeeze" this new project in front of my BIG pile of pending work...

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                  In that post I clearly expressed my WELCOME ABOARD to your new idea about winding My Asymmetrical Machines with single coils.

I even wrote 'possible' advantages from prior designs.

I said I liked your idea...that would be worth a try, and I even offered myself to do it whenever I could.

I said it made sense.

I said it is easier to make.

I made the CAD design of your idea applied to the very popular RS Motor.

I put your name MIDAZ on MY CAD, clearly accepting this as YOUR IDEA, not mine...And I did not had to do so ...but I did, know why?...because I've got "ETHICS".

And then what happened?

You started to discredit and minimize the REAL OUTPUT Performance of previous designs on this Asymmetric Structures I have Introduced for the first time here...just in order to make your design prevail above the rest as "The One and Only".

Wrong attitude guy!

And up to now you keep same WRONG attitude clearly expressed below:

Please, allow me to teach you this time, about some rules in the open source forums:

First, you have not "fixed" absolutely nada, nothing!...as I have not made any "mistakes" either!.

All I have done here is to share and lay out in the open source a new technology, a new way to build motors from existing and limited old cores and old rotors scrap from symmetry.

Open Source means is open to new improving ideas guy!...NOT CALLED mistakes from the ORIGINAL developer and bringer of this technologies, and NOT CALLED "fixing" from the new development from Members with new ideas on improvements.

Meaning, you were free to do whatever you are doing now, and I accepted your new idea in the OPEN and CLEARLY SHOWN on my above post as a "possible improvement" to MY TECHNOLOGY. and I wrote 'possible' now, just because it has to be PROVEN before it is admitted as an improvement.

NOW, the 'proving' must be done on your end, where the "improver" is seating at...not on my end guy!

And you jumped the gun Midaz, you never built the All North Pairs, nor the All North Groups and read spec's, and make videos on its performance, and post, post and more posts about failures or success, no matter!...IT IS THE WAY it "was" supposed to be done in Open Forums, but you absolutely "omitted" that very important step before rushing to wind the Imperial with single coils "possible improvement", and BEFORE EVEN FINISHING IT, you started blowing up all this crap about low or medium torque on previous designs you have NEVER built.

All the people here that have built the Imperial in North South have commented greatly about this machines, but so far there has not been any All North Imperial, neither Pairs nor Groups...so this fact makes YOU RESPONSIBLE to build this BEFORE emitting all this ASSUMPTIONS you have written previously not based in ANY facts.

All your building here has been learned THANKS to my DISCLOSURE here...and NOT by you reading Tesla's Patents.

I have spent hundred of hours going over every single word Tesla wrote, to condense and extract as much as I could in my free time to complete all my work, I wrote about this in the very beginning of this Thread...Therefore, it is "No Secret" that my technology is based on Tesla Electrodynamics, it is CLEARLY stated on the VERY FIRST VIDEO I uploaded JULY 10th of 2012 when I opened this Thread, on TESLA'S BIRTHDAY :

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT

So there is absolutely "no insult" whatsoever to try to remind me about this TECH as not being my original idea, but Tesla's.

But I DO want to remind you where "I am seating at" right now Midaz...

Me, as Ufopolitics brought out in the Open Source a FULL MANUAL in writing explanations, descriptions, how to, as well as Graphically through Videos, CAD's Diagrams, 3D Animations in full colors, PLUS all my MANY REAL BUILT MODELS shown on many, many videos, etc,etc, teaching how to modify an old machine converting it to this new Motor Technology: THE ASYMMETRIC MACHINES.

I PERSONALLY assisted (in the Open and through Private Mails) MANY, but MANY Members , and even on my You Tube Chanel to BUILD and UNDERSTAND this Machines in GREAT DETAIL, one by one stepped here, some as inexperienced builders like YOU, and I help YOU and THEM ALL out, including on your FIRST MOTOR EVER BUILD, that Imperial you are working on now.

So, as of now, I could "SEAT BACK AND RELAX", while I watch from my seat how all this technology keeps developing by the hands of many, many great builders and bright minds on this Forum and from all over the World.

Therefore, I believe at this stage, I can afford to keep working on other developments that may be of even better results for the betterment of our Humanity.

During this whole thread there was not even one single post I have written, where I have asked for even a single penny as donation for my work, meaning it has been exposed completely "free of charge".

Thanks to my whole Disclosure here, a guy like you, a completely newbie, a rookie related to motors windings and building electrodynamic assemblies, has learned so much and has traveled so far to where you are seating right now, and this makes me very proud of my work guy, proud, just because I see that all I have exposed here has really worked out, and has awaken many people that thought in the beginning, they were incapable of building such machines.

But PRIMARILY there are very beautiful RULES that must prevail and maintain ALWAYS in ALL Open Source Forums and those are called RESPECT and ETHICS.

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-28-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Brief Conclusions...to All my Readers

@All my Readers on this Thread:

I will resume here all I have written before plus some more,

I open this Thread back in July 10th (Tesla's B Day) of 2012.

Since then many Members here, have fully learned this New Technology and have conducted many testing with many models they have build, all over the World.

Must of the experiences have been very successful, and like always happens, some were not...I can not guarantee in a 100% that all conversions will work as expected, as I can not guarantee that all Symmetric Structures could be successfully modified.

Due to not very pleasant personal affairs, plus a new discovery I have made, this two briefly described reasons in "black and white" have absorbed must of my time, preventing me from spending that many hours here as I did in prior times.

And I do apologize for not being here that often due to this unexpected events.

However, I believe all of you have here and in all my other links the required Information to keep going on your own.

New improvements will come, just like Midaz is working on...like I wrote before...give it a "chance"...a try, it may work better, we never know until we build it...

We are all dealing here on a Science considered "occult" for many reasons that is not worth to mention here, but the point is that there are no "official learning books" related to none of the Threads opened here...so it is so far a very "Inexact" Science...We are all walking in the dark...following our own instincts...as well as others.

But the only real and exact deal is that we are all here, working for the Future of Mankind...and the only secret to success is to share the knowledge we acquire during this long trip.

I will be back soon with new related enlightenment.

Leon Tolstoi once wrote: "The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity"

We are all Lightworkers.

Kind regards to All

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-28-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• @ Dana Highley (Prochiro)

Hello Dana,

I am addressing this post to you for two reasons:

One, because your name was mentioned by me and Midaz during our arguments, and I wanted to clear any possible misinterpreted comments.

I mentioned your name because it was your motor the one sent to Imperial Electric for testing, but I know it was because Midaz ask you to do so, the same way He asked me as well when the tests failed, and your motor was damaged, that was the only reason Dana.

Now in this Second part, I would like to ask you to keep "driving" this Thread, take full charge of it, as I will not be able to do so, for the next weeks that could add months, I do not know, and can not "run an estimated time" here.

I have Two Imperials seating, that I have not been able to even touch because of how complicated I am at this point.

If you can not do it for any reason, no problems, no sweat, let me know...

Kind Regards Friend and many thanks in advance!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @Midaz

Midaz,

As you wrote:

You can keep going on your work and post your results and progress here as you please.

It is completely up to you to delete or not your previous comments, I will delete mines, since all they do is fill this thread with noise and wrong concepts and ideas to other readers about who we really are.

I would not be around for a while.

Like I wrote before, I wish you best of luck in your motor.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Ufopolitics, hope you make a speedy return

Hope you see a quick end to your complications. Well you have really gotten control of that latin temper from the early days and you deserve credit here. I am looking forward to successful conclusions and speedy return to normal for you and getting back into you Imperial products. Maybe I can catch up and just take what you have given me so far and get my Baldors done. Thanks for everything...

Fair winds, Ufo! come back asap.
                          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Simply a black *******

Originally posted by Midaztouch
                            Raul

1.)You raised you voice at me over the phone.
                            "Who do you think you are telling MY READERS to wind the Imperial with your Bull _hit!!"
                            Its not my fault that you want to dictate only. I came to you with a better alternative... And you thought it was a good idea to scream at me at me over the phone and hang up in my face!? Like I'm some kid or one of your relatives....

What an ******* you are Richard!

But it is my mistake, I should have NEVER Open my doors to you in first place so no conversation over the phone would have never taken place to start with.

Raul, you must be crazy!
                            CRAZY ME??...OF COURSE AM CRAZY! ...GET CLOSE TO ME AND WATCH HOW CRAZY I AM!

2.) You want to take credit for Tesla's Asymetric Motor.
                            Patents cover ALL winds also... That includes your failed wind designs and the A1Mo-Gen... Let's think about this, Tesla was a real Genius! Without a shadow of a doubt, he would not have made YOUR DESIGNS.
                            Tesla was mentioned in first video I did here as THE FATHER.

3.) Ethics and Respect!? You have some nerves!
                            NOPE!!, YOU HAVE SOME NERVE RICHARD!!

4.) You tell me about some forum rules, that you seem to be twisting- grasping for straws!!! Hoping for a shred of credibility to fuel your ego. From my understanding of the rules of this and other forums and in the US Courts of Law, I shouldn't be in any violation.
                            Oh YES YOU ARE, AND YOU KNOW IT, BUT YOU KEEP GOING, THAT'S NERVE MIXED WITH STUPIDITY!

5.) I give you permission to Research the A1Mo-Gen within my guild lines... Even thou you have a lot of test equipment & a good replicator, I don't trust you!... BUT, Tesla's work is too important. We need EVERYONE working on his work.
                            You give ME Permission to research your simple "improvement" to MY ASYMMETRIC MACHINES??!!...LOL

Raul, I won't accept your apology, until you say it sincerely to me. Everything that I've written here, which is the truth, stays!
                            Don't go anywhere! You need to be here and work! Just like the rest of us! HIGH HORSE!omg

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Richard
                            I NEVER APOLOGIZED TO YOU, IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND BRO!!

You are the one who MUST APOLOGIZE TO ME, MYSELF AND I.
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-28-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• 7 Pole All North Winding

Greetings everyone...
                              First, Sorry for my english...

At least i have the time for 2 months ahead to come and enjoy this journey, even i've lost so far and the forum is quite bit expanded...

I have my motor ready to wind, it scrapped from a dead copy machine. I want to try all north winding configuration, but unfortunately my rotor had 7 poles on it... So, perhaps someone will assist me, or give me a point where i can find the basic of winding the north pole setup, so i can adapted in my 7 pole.

Reading all the comment on this forum to track where the all north setup start making me headache

Need help...

thank's

Comment

• The real Mr Batts behind this Forum, Part 1

Hello to All Members,

Since this guy/Richard Batts has gone this way, insults plus exposing my name in the open, He has opened doors for me to reveal his real intentions behind curtains, in several emails addressed to me.

My absolute negation to participate on ANY of this 'Contracts' has upset Mr Batts to this point, when he sees frustrated all his ambitions about making million$$$$$$ of legal tender notes.

I know exactly how investors work, first than all they will make sure that I do not speak or write in the open anymore about absolutely anything that could compromise/jeopardize their "investment" on this technology. This signed "Secrecy Act" through an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) will not only involve this technology, but any other I could develop in the near future.

R. Batts <midaztouch4u@yahoo.com> Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM
                                To: "ufopolitics ." <ufopolitics@gmail.com>
                                Raul,

The pollution from China, makes my city in Japan look like its in a rain cloud, for days. This is very very sad. I cant be happy knowing that I did not do all that I could to push this technology to the front.

Yes, some people have made the all north 5 pole RS. They are just not saying anything because they know that it works! What can they say!? You have proved your case. Technically, you can push away from the table and walk away. Don't be too concerned about energetic form. There is a lot more work that has to be done in the real world, society. If anything, people don't believe that this technology will ever go to the front. That's where the battle is.

So far, I have had contact with TWO very publicized EV racing teams. 1.) Entropy Racing, the only racing group that is building a 20 electric car racing series in America. 2.) Big Daddy Don Garlits, the drag racing king/legend from the 70s, 80s & 90s. Big Daddy has the money and clout.... I know there will be more interest & opportunities in the near future. Get mentally ready to build the Mag 3 for an EV racing team.

Maxwell is currently reviewing your vids. They have special funding/grants for new technology that use their Ultra Capacitors. Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors is accepting & reviewing all ideas and looking for new engineers. His secretary said he reads all of his e-mails be for he starts work. Elon is no joke!
                                (My dream is to meet him.... And you

Don't doubt yourself because we are working with small motors right now. It was necessary to lay down the foundation and footwork for future builds with the 5 Pole RS. A lot of team members have the imperial UFO kit. Go hit the skeptics over the head with the imperial. Go for the throat!

We have tons of work to do before we die! Selling things is what I do best. I'm going to get a major contract $$$$$ and direct a lot of attention to your work! I know it can be done! This is our time to shine, my friend. The world had been waiting for this. If we don't do it, who is going to do it?! Contacting important people and companies. Going to electric vehicle conferences, expos, radio shows, etc... Is what needs to happen from here on out. There are a lot of EV things happening in Florida. Get on a bus and GO! We don't have the luxury to have any excuses.

It's time to hustle, fight and have fun. We will get the funding!

Richard

Sent from my iPad

************************************************** ***************************************
                                > On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:10 PM, R. Batts <midaztouch4u@yahoo.com> wrote:
                                >
                                >
                                > *This is what I will to send to potential investors*
                                >
                                > A1 Mo-Gen technology is the first motor that produces energy simultaneously while accelerating and decelerating, extending range drastically compared to regenerative braking. It gives you the options of reducing battery weight and cost or a larger A1 Mo-Gen for better performance compared to a traditional EV drivetrain system. Thinking out-of-the-box is exactly what we did for this innovative technology. Our technology gives you the ultimate advantage over the competition. A1 Mo-Gen technology is the 21st century technology for electric vehicles, generators and toys.
                                >
                                > UFO Engineering is an International team of engineers and students from America, Japan, Germany, Canada, and Australia with centuries of electric motor architecture design combined. We all agree that we must pass on the "3 Rs", Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to the children. We strive to help create a cleaner and healthier environment for our world with our sustainable "Zero Emission" green technology. Our technology is classified as "Asymmetric Uni–Polar Motor/Generator" (A1 Mo-Gen). We have been working on this design for years and we're finally satisfied with the core of our technology.
                                >
                                > Inclosed is a "5 part"; 1.) Short introduction to our A1 Mo-Gen technology, 2.) "Intro" video, 3.) Contact information, 4.) Video diagram, 5.) 2D illustration of the magnetic forces and 6.) Partial sample illustration of the Air-Core patent , respectively.
                                >
                                > 1.) Short intro to UFO Engineering's "A1 Mo-Gen" technology:
                                >
                                > A new concept to the Art of Electromagnetic Rotation Methodology, that includes new structuring of the Mechanical Architecture of an Electric Motor and/or Generator or combination thereof, extending to the methods for processing their Input-Output governing data. We looked to Obtain the "Perfectly Balanced Machines", the ones that will join/fuse wisely Motors and Generators of Power...to a point that after Motoring requirements are satisfied they could self exchange evenly their work and energy and still produce a great Power Output...
                                >
                                > Repulsion is a "push force" applied to rotor, pushing it AWAY..without limits...while the Attraction is a limited Pull reaction till it reaches the "lock up" of both bisectors or Field Alignment. Electromagnetic forces, Lenz law and Faraday's Law of Induction are working in harmony with one another to produce a robust and smooth flow of electrons, "Express Electron Highway", through our A1 Mo-Gen technology.
                                >
                                > Very Low Consumption Motors...while they develop incredible RPMs and Torque ALL IN ONE ASCENDING CURVE...Meaning BOTH Directly Proportional.
                                > Plus using the Magnetic Fields from This Motors to become "usable" for the Generator "Enhancing/Exciting Fields"...even though they will be spinning also...but in such fashion, that they will display "Static" for Generator Inducing Windings...
                                >
                                > Static and rotational components, particularly individual isolated groups of coil elements performing dual functions as a Motor and as a Generator at specific angles within the 360 degrees of rotation. A specific and unique feature of this methodology is the non reversal of the input current-voltage polarity within the actuating individual isolated coils during the motor stages, causing a non changing magnetic field pole projection due to a one sense or direction magnetic flux in their respective cores, rotation occurs by switching intervals of On and Off Times at specific positioning, such that a repulsion and/or attraction is constantly obtained at T-On, of individually orderly sequenced North-South poles.
                                >
                                > This particular switching times On and Off creates a one direction, NON colliding electronic flow within the isolated conductive coil elements deriving into a pulsating current dropping to zero (at T Off) to Max V in (at T On), equivalent switching codes as to the electronically controlled Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) utilized to control the current feeding input in Electric Motors and the Input-Output parameters of Power Source Converters, this identical Data-Transfer, based on Pulsed Signals, establishes a common language of operation between machine and input-output control commands, leading into a robust communication protocol.
                                >
                                > The advantages that comprises a Motor and/or a Generator driven directly from the core by pulsed signals, extend to the incorporation of Optoelectronics as to replace the Old Fashion, brush-commutator switching systems by an emitting pulsed width modulated (Infrared PWM as an example) or linear optical signal (Signaling steadily where On Off occurs by mechanical-magnetic loosing angle of interaction) to an Optoelectronic receiver connected to the Power Switching Executing circuits, delivering a less friction, low noise, more accurate and precise communication Network.
                                >
                                >
                                > 2.) Here is the "Introduction Video" of our work in action and short conclusion of video:
                                >
                                > UFO Engineering team leader, in the video, is Italian/Spanish American. He is fluent in four languages. He has over 40 years of experience in the automotive and electric motor fields. He's very patient, knowledgeable and great to talk to.
                                >
                                > UFO Engineering team has tried "A1 Mo-Gen" technology with lead acid, NiCad, lithium and ultra capacitors. Maxwell Ultra caps provide the best stability, reliability, performance and help to achieve an A+ efficiency rating.
                                >
                                > All of the motors that were used for testing, were "off the shelf motors". Most were old motors that were no longer in service. We stripped, cleaned and reconfigured them. They all performed excellent. In the Intro video, we used a new $6.00 Radio Shack motor for simplicity of build and understanding.
                                >
                                > Conclusion:
                                > This video is "CRITICAL TESTING", by draining Ultra/Super-caps to MIN Values where rotor would not spin, ZERO CHARGE. By doing this, It sets a super heavy LOAD on our small machine... realize this could never occur on a typical running system, ultra caps retain charges for very long periods of time...and it is understood that reasonably charged supercaps will not offer such high resistance values like they do at low voltage rates.
                                >
                                > Ultra caps, once charged up and connected in series, deliver/dump charges back to our Machine "randomly and too fast"...to the point of reaching almost double the Batteries running speed/RPMs... we could disburse/adjust this flow "more conservatively" (through Electronics, NOT RESISTORS) in order to maintain the same running speed as batteries did, we will have much longer periods of running time on ultra capacitors..
                                >
                                > In larger number of Coils, and Four System Stators/Brushes Machines, we will obtain superb results with this same set up, EXCEPT that in this type of Machines we could dedicate Two Inputs for Battery Banks, while Supercaps Banks would be set at the Output Gates, this way, being completely isolated from one to the other.
                                >
                                > https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUd...&v=KNm0Tbg2Dug
                                >
                                >
                                > *NOTE 1*
                                > UFO Engineering has an "Air Core" Patent Design that is suitable for large-scale applications: VTOL drones, helicopters, in wheel EV drive for semi-trucks, air freight, boat propulsion, etc. All scalable to suit your needs.
                                >
                                > *NOTE 2*
                                > Electromagnets and Neodymium magnets INCREASE aspects favorably.
                                >
                                > *Note 3*
                                > Pulse Width Modulators(PWM) INCREASE aspects favorably.
                                >
                                > 3.) Contact Info:
                                >
                                > To overcome objectives and challenges, UFO Engineering is looking for grants, investors, sponsors, information outlets, crowd funding, legal advice, licensing agreements to produce units, etc...
                                >
                                > Richard Batts: Marketing, PR & Sales Team Leader
                                > 5-16-6 Wantanabe Dori #504
                                > Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi,
                                > Japan 810-0004
                                >
                                > midaztouch4u@yahoo.com
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                > 4.) Video diagram...
                                >
                                >
                                > 5.) 2D illustration of the magnetic forces from the generator and motor segments, 20 pole and four stators...
                                >
                                >
                                > 6.) Partial sample of the "Air Core" Patent Design...
                                >
                                >
                                > Keep it Clean and Green
                                > UFO Engineering
                                >
                                >
                                > Sent from my iPad
                                Regards to all

Raul Lorenzo (Ufopolitics)
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-29-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X