My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next JOB.

Hey UFO, yeh i get the off / dead times now, great idea, we are so lucky to have electronics people here,to help put that into practice.

Sliding balancing counterweights, can do, but would require noise reduction technology, so as not to sound louder than gas engine, and also would need lubrication, can do.

Coils right on outer edge of rotor was what i had in mind, with solid laminated rotor core, and staying with 36 pole would allow large room for wire mass, on say 350 to 400 DIA rotor.

Outside housing could be hex shape laser cut fabricated 1/2" aluminium plate with stator coils, primary-secondary- tertitary etc, fitted internally.

It's in mind and developing a little every hour i'm planting garlic.

Structual ring to prevent wires from being mid centre of rotor ??, don't quite understand that UFO, my friend, please elaborate.

Best Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• brush vid.

http://youtu.be/rAdG5OzIjN8

Hello everyone, just a short vid on adjustable brushes on MAG3 build.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
        http://youtu.be/rAdG5OzIjN8

Hello everyone, just a short vid on adjustable brushes on MAG3 build.

Regards Cornboy.
        Your video is private and I can't see it.

Comment

• Freq and Duty for Hitby13kw

@ Hitby13kw
          All-right
          Hitby13kw, due to your persistent ever-loving thinking, I have added duty control on all outputs just for you. Not exactly, this setup is much better and has full control so you will not start at maximum speed. These controls are neat and due to you, they are better than neat. I just need to do the code for the second pot after work tonight and will post it. Then I will add the buttons control tomorrow for those who want that. Each PWM signal (on-off)time will equal the sum of all four signals, which is your frequency Hz time. I will also edit the code later with information so anyone can edit there code for one to six PWM's. See you tonight.
          Dana

Last edited by prochiro; 04-26-2013, 06:26 PM. Reason: sp
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• See it.

Originally posted by MasterBlaster View Post
            Your video is private and I can't see it.

Sorry MasterBlaster, i thought posting the direct link, that all could see it, i am new to computer stuff, will try again.

Can anyone else see it?

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Again.

00136 - YouTube

Hope this works, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                00136 - YouTube

CornBoy 555,

Yeah we can watch it now, Thanks!

That is some fine craftsmanship you have happening there!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• @ Cornboy your video link to the Mag3 is good now, the ability to independently adjust the input/output brush sets is awesome!!!!

@ Dana Looking forward with anticipation to the upgrade, I know you are doing this for the team (not just me), but let me thank you in advance for your efforts.
                  I’ll be trying to line up my genhead with the Imperial to lessen the shake rattle & roll . . . . Still got to make some more Monster drivers (only made one for testing) so you’re ahead of me on every front – so much to do, so little time.
                  We will all win in the end, when we each do what we can.

Regards Hitby13kw

Comment

• Hello All @ Hitby13kw

I had the program done but noted that there was just a small bit of accuracy loss so I am adding an index to produce exactly perfect play between freq and duty. Sorry for the delay but this has to be correct all the way. Here is a video of the scope shots of where I am at now. Hitby, you should like this. Again, with just blocking out some code in the program you will be able to do 2 brush up to 50% duty, 4 brush up to 25% duty and six brush up to 16.6 duty but remember all this will work as 100% duty.

Imperialcircuit1 001 - YouTube

Dana
                    Last edited by prochiro; 04-27-2013, 03:34 AM. Reason: edit youtube
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Awesome work!!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      Hello All @ Hitby13kw

I had the program done but noted that there was just a small bit of accuracy loss so I am adding an index to produce exactly perfect play between freq and duty. Sorry for the delay but this has to be correct all the way. Here is a video of the scope shots of where I am at now. Hitby, you should like this. Again, with just blocking out some code in the program you will be able to do 2 brush up to 50% duty, 4 brush up to 25% duty and six brush up to 16.6 duty but remember all this will work as 100% duty.

Imperialcircuit1 001 - YouTube

Dana

Hello there Dana!

That's a nice work my friend!!...very organized waves...very clean and steep shaped.
                      Love how they are seating now at exact dead center between them!

And Yes, get your motors ready guys...and in my opinion...remove all loose objects from the rack where the Imperial would be mounted to...as make sure it will be very well secured....
                      Make first very smooth moves to that Pot...never too radical.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Nice work!

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                        00136 - YouTube

Hey Cornboy,

Yes it does works...

Excellent Machine!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ready for TAKEOFF

@ Cornboy
                          UFO thinks you should remove all objects from the mounting table. I think it may be wise for you to remove everything else in the barn as well so it will not spin in one giant vortex around that thing. You maybe should open the barn doors and aim it out in case it takes off. Don't stand in front of it in case it does. Great work leads to tremendous accomplishments for all the world to see. Your day is coming my friend.
                          Dana
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Thanks, Hitby, Indiana Boys, UFO, DANA, well don't know about taking off, but i am considering something to Quench the possible RF noise of what i am going to do.

Hey DANA, you're funny my friend, and the work on the pulsing setup is to be commended, thanks heaps.

Thinking of you and yours JS.

Warmest Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Sweet machine

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                              00136 - YouTube

Truly gonna be a magnificent machine!
                              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Hello Cornboy, Great master piece of dedicated engineering achivement.
                                Your patience has been well rewarded.
                                Keep up with the good work. Best of luck.

light

Comment

Working...
                                X