Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What modules would you like to see next?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamela
    replied
    Knock yourself out, Alan!

Hey there, Alan...

I am so Happy and Grateful to know that you are spending Much Time searching the internet to discover helpful Boob-enhancing techniques for those of us still wondering exactly why our breasts never learned any lessons from those training bras we started out with!!!! I am sure that all of the ladies on this forum who have never known the delights of cleavage are more than pleased that you have our issue with this matter covered!!!

Oh...And if any of you female PATHS researchers find it difficult to fit those 3 minutes of viewing the "in-development" Boob Module into your busy schedules, feel free to send it over to my computer and I will be happy to test it out for you free of charge, okay?

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Leave a comment:

• lama
    replied
    i loved ur great ideas you adorable pathers

i would like to add ..

* a module to keep ur hair color so it never greys (or even better, if it could reverse the greyed hair - somebody told me they are working on such a module )

* a module concentrating on getting fab abs ... something similar to the "Ultimate Body" ... but targetting that tummy

Leave a comment:

• firehorse
    replied
    Hi,
    Originally posted by PATHS, S.A. View Post
    We have male and female programmers...ever since Pamela and some others got on the breast module campaign a month or so ago, a couple of our female programmers have been working on it and using themselves as test subjects. It still has a ways to go.
    I was searching around for proof this can be done by hynosis when I came across this thread
    Hypnotherapy & Breast Enlargement. Please help.. - JREF Forum
    Great discussion on the second page where the hypnotherapist responds with a load of references.
    Also often quoted references was scanned in from the library available on the thread.
    And I found a link to the article I remembered about it from ages ago which prompted my search
    Can you think your way to a bigger bust? | the Daily Mail

I also remember another article about hormone supplements which affected growth which I can't find.

I was also thinking if you could affect size, then could you by selectively 'growing' then you could also affect 'shape'. A refinement would be to have a target shape rather than just 'larger'.

Also there are women whose breasts are too large, and could this solution be run in reverse to reduce breast size, maybe incorporating some of the effects from 'shed weight' into focussing just on the breast area?

Just some thoughts. Sounds quite interesting on the surface. I'm sure its get more complicated once you going in depth into metabolic pathways, hormone receptor and such like

Best regards
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    "ever since Pamela and some others got on the breast module campaign a month or so ago, a couple of our female programmers have been working on it and using themselves as test subjects. It still has a ways to go."

For Admin and anyone wanting this module I can suggest the way of thinking that achieves results. I did not learn this bc I wanted the results, it was the opposite. Now I know the LOA behind it but before that my annoyance was a sincere bad thing.

You have to think how friggin annoying it is that they are in the way even at all. Just be very strongly focused on that. It makes them grow like crazy.

It's true

Leave a comment:

• hypnogogic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rose View Post
    Hey hypnogogic,
    Don't be shy! There's nothing wrong with a good hard scientific curiousity But if that is possible, think of the marketing possibilities!!
    Much Love and Laughter
    -Rosella
    Oh, I KNOW! That alone would send PATHS through the ROOF!
    And if we're making guinea pig requests, then I'd throw my name in the hat for that one...lol. No such thing as TOO much, right?!...lol

And I think the idea of the optimum path is fascinating as well. If something like that were to be worked out, that would be very powerful.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Vicik-Smith
    replied
    OT

Hi Aaron -

What an interesting concept! One of the aspects that make OT so interesting is that it must be constantly fluid.

For instance, my OT five years ago, one year ago, six months ago and today are all so different. With each evolvement and each exposure to something new, I would think our OT adjusts.

Which is why I agree that 90 days out is probably perfect. If one could know or sense their OT always 90 days out, it would be so much easier to stay on course.

Of course, the little side-steps can be quite interesting in themselves and can take one in a completely different and fascinating direction or throw one off the road into a muddy gulley Both of which, I am sure all of us have experienced.

Leave a comment:

• Rose
    replied
    I humbly offer myself as a "bigger better breasts" test subject. It's in the interest of scientific progress and the betterment of man, Right ? Hopefully nothing will go "BOINK".
    Thanks for the great answers to my highly caffeinated questions. I'm not quite clear on the pregnant mother angle though...(sorry). If she's taking in these instructions, wouldn't the baby be as well? or at least on a chemical point of view, if you raise the seratonin level of the mom would that not add to the babies? I'm not all freaked out about it and planning a protest or anything, in fact I'm looking at it as being a great thing! Imagine being able to
    end the cycles of poverty, hopelessness, alcoholism(or the increased chances thereof). To be able to give a child the absolute best of beginnings!!! Talk about change from the ground up!
    Sorry to babble on...time to start the decaff
    Love and Laughter
    -Rosella

PS- I'm still going to try and convince you on the (whisper) satellite theory.
    I used to know a guy who used to work for NASA...
    Last edited by Rose; 05-12-2007, 03:20 PM. Reason: Didn't pay attention in Eng. class...

Leave a comment:

• PATHS, S.A.
    replied
    Creative Thinking!

Outside the box thinking is always good!

There is no plan to commandeer a satellite. But free form thinking is where the seeds of genius are born!

We have male and female programmers...ever since Pamela and some others got on the breast module campaign a month or so ago, a couple of our female programmers have been working on it and using themselves as test subjects. It still has a ways to go.

We do not know the limits. We were as surprised as anyone that diabetics could see the improvement they have seen. We have seen necrobiosis disappear. We are seeing promising results regarding Cystic Fibrosis. Of course, we take for granted so many of the existing modules fantastic results!

The principles has been TRV'd by some TRV'ers already, but the variables of how to apply the principles are so vast that only if someone was meant to learn about it, would they.

No, we do not worry.

PATHS helps a person achieve what they want, it cannot make a person do or be against their will.

We have not, nor is it even in the planning stages, to work on animals.

We also do not work on unborns or infants, and only on minor children with their parents permission.

The entire suite of addiction modules has been worked on, off and on, for well over a year. Interestingly, the first prototype of the stop smoking module was started on two test subjects today.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Optimum Trajectory

In TRV, there is a very popular protocol known as Optimum Trajectory or OT for short. The data reveals the optimum trajectory for anything.

Example: OT, Mr Ed, optimum career move next 90 days.
    So the data would show the data relating to the optimum career move for Mr. Ed over the next 90 days from that point taking into account every single piece of data in the collective.

If there was a module that would help someone be in the flow with their optimum trajectory for their life purpose, that would be awesome.

Maybe a module for being in the flow with optimum mate OT, career OT, etc...
    but definitely an overall Life Purpose OT.

Of course there are philosophical debates about if our purpose is engraved in stone, is totally up to us to create out own, etc... regardless of all of that, there will always be something the collective considers to be Optimum for an individual and a module like this could help someone to get into the flow with this.

Leave a comment:

• firehorse
    replied
    Hi,
    Originally posted by hypnogogic View Post
    Is that possible? I mean...you know...not that I need it.
    Just...ummm...curious.
    You know.
    It is possible

Thunder's Place
    Matters of Size
    CheekyCherry

Best regards
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Rose
    replied
    Hey hypnogogic,
    Don't be shy! There's nothing wrong with a good hard scientific curiousity But if that is possible, think of the marketing possibilities!!
    Much Love and Laughter
    -Rosella

Leave a comment:

• hypnogogic
    replied
    Originally posted by tezzaa View Post
    To compliment the Take It Off Module how about one for the guys an Add Inches Module (you know where I mean !!!)

Is that possible? I mean...you know...not that I need it.
    Just...ummm...curious.
    You know.

Leave a comment:

• future pather
    replied
    Kari,

Funny! I just wanted to mention that there are some existing modules that could probably help at least some of these.

Like the get organized for the clean your room, the academic one for the homework and maybe the successful living for the making good choices.

For the drama queen, I think the mood one could help as it can even people out.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela
    replied
    Snorting Water, again!!!

Oh My!!!!

I am snorting water ALL over my computer again from laughing!!!! But wait....Whew! I just fell off my chair.... I cannot stop laughing!!! (hey, Rose...I've been after them for that Boob module too...And Terry...if they are gonna do the Boob one, then they may as well do the "Add Inches" one!!! ) That's okay...Only my dog saw me do the snorting and falling and she's used to my craziness anyway.... I better go and do a few of Aaron's breathing excercises to calm myself down...

I am so Loving the Positivity of all of you Sweet Souls! This has to be THE BEST community of Loving and Compassionate Powerful Intenders on the entire planet and I am so Happy and Grateful to be a part of it!!!!

May You ALL be Blessed!!!!

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

Leave a comment:

• tezzaa
    replied
    To compliment the Take It Off Module how about one for the guys an Add Inches Module (you know where I mean !!!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X