Chinese Energetic Medicine by Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Belle,

[QUOTE=belle99;26676]Help, everybody. I need some corrections. I am very, very worried and upset right now. I am in some sort of conflict with someone I love very much. We occasionally cycle back to this same conflict. We are both hurt and confused. Right now it feels like it is going to take months to work this out, and I'm dreading that. I would be grateful for some help with this. Thanks. [/QUOTE

Hi Belle,

Since we spoke on skype, I won't post much here, just to let you know that the last message you Pm'd me was PERFECT!

IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For the Fabulous Pamela!

Originally posted by Pamela View Post
      Oh, Sharyn!!!

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed looking to the wonderful Homeward Bound video!!! so much for posting it!!! I haven't seen this movie, but after looking to this video, I know I will love it! I know that this depicted the happy ending of the adventures of the two dogs and the cat, but that is okay with me...in fact it's better... Knowing that they will eventually end up safe and sound will make it easier for me to witness any difficulties they might have along the way... I was getting worried when the beautiful golden retriever fell through the bridge and was lying there motionless, but seeing that he managed to climb out and get back to his loving family got me all shivery with happiness!!!

What a wonderful story of faith!!!

Pamela

Hi Sharyn,

I own the Homeward bound movie it is fabulous, and I thank you too Sharyn for yet another fabulous Youtube video!! I have to admit the Elvis song was AMAZING!!

Your offer to hold the online abundance workshop for free IS AMAZING!! I hope that many take advantage of this.

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• For Sallyjane!

YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!

Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

Comment

• Grace, I can't thank you enough, things are really improving in all areas of my life today!!!!
          Thanks to everybody here!!!

I can hardly believe it!!

[QUOTE=Grace;26818]
          Originally posted by belle99 View Post
          Help, everybody. I need some corrections. I am very, very worried and upset right now. I am in some sort of conflict with someone I love very much. We occasionally cycle back to this same conflict. We are both hurt and confused. Right now it feels like it is going to take months to work this out, and I'm dreading that. I would be grateful for some help with this. Thanks. [/QUOTE

Hi Belle,

Since we spoke on skype, I won't post much here, just to let you know that the last message you Pm'd me was PERFECT!

Comment

• thank you grace!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for sharing! It is fabulous that you recognized your feelings for what they were! The biggest one, that I made corrections for you was IMPATIENCE! This is a tough one for you, evidently your Ego/Mind uses this against you constantly! When ever you feel this again, just quietly and with gratitude say to yourself "the gift of patience is Patience".
            HI Grace!! Thank you so much as always! I never really realized how impatient i can be. its mostly just with myself. i tend to be pretty darn patient with others....its just when i'm trying to learn things and stuff like that. i expect to be an expert at something before i ever give myself a chance to learn it. this has held me back in so many ways, because i give up to easily. when i start things i usually don't finish because i get impatient with the process too.
            Oh.... i just wanted to say...in the email that you sent me the first time, regarding which modules to switch to. you mentioned that i could desire a relationship, but the main focus was on loving myself and also most importantly was that i could be changing careers. well boom! i ended up meeting someone online. i didn't even think i wanted to meet anyone right now. we haven't met in person, but we have been messaging each other. he is a very creative, driven ,motivated, musical, and an artistic person. its almost too much for me, because so far he seems like the kinda man i have always wanted to be with. he really likes me alot too. he made a song for me and sent it to me on the same night that i was feeling like such a failure in art class. i had just started talking to him online that weekend, and my art class was on the monday after. oh... i also started my new mods that you recomended on that very same day. he took words/poetry that i had written from my blog and made it into this amazing little song. it was the sweetest thing ever!

my biggest concern is that i don't want to completely lose myself, because i tend to be a romantic at heart and get swept away. i want to continue working on the loving myself issue, impatience with myself, and hopefully still be aware of the career opportunity that lies ahead. at the same time i feel my energy vibrating at a much more rapid pace than usual. i don't sleep as much, and feel more motivated. i'm really excited about the journey that lies ahead, but as i said, i worry that i will get caught up and be too obsessive.

any insight?

thank you! heather

Comment

• Grace, when you can get to it, I would greatly appreciate some corrections about my job; I am having trouble staying motivated since I know I want to move onto something better (working for myself) and I have some unproductive and judgmental attitudes towards my co-workers V and M who seem completely happy and satisfied with work that I think is a boring waste of time. I know I won't be able to move on until I can realize that these are all parts of me and that I am judging some part of myself to be a "boring, inefficient, insubstantial waste of time."

On the other hand, I've agreed to do that project I mentioned to you in our skype conversation, and I am so STOKED!!!

Comment

• Wow--things are already improving on their own! I got assigned a task at work that excites me!

Originally posted by belle99 View Post
                Grace, when you can get to it, I would greatly appreciate some corrections about my job; I am having trouble staying motivated since I know I want to move onto something better (working for myself) and I have some unproductive and judgmental attitudes towards my co-workers V and M who seem completely happy and satisfied with work that I think is a boring waste of time. I know I won't be able to move on until I can realize that these are all parts of me and that I am judging some part of myself to be a "boring, inefficient, insubstantial waste of time."

On the other hand, I've agreed to do that project I mentioned to you in our skype conversation, and I am so STOKED!!!

Comment

• Dear Grace,
                  How are you doing.I want to learn YuenMethod. I contacted them, they told me to begin with Instant Healing Book. What do you think. Is it possible to learn the method by reading the book? Do you know if book have any excercise to practice.Please let me know.
                  Thanks
                  Rajan

Comment

• Originally posted by belle99 View Post
                    Wow--things are already improving on their own! I got assigned a task at work that excites me!
                    I've made some big shifts that I have to share. In terms of job, career, and life path, nobody needs to punish me, and I don't need to wait for others' permission to act. I will get what I want when I realize deep down that I am my own authority, I am the "right fit," I am my own boss, and according to quantum physics, I am God.

Comment

• Hello to Grace

Hello Grace!!!

I hope I am in the right place, I am bit confused as to where to post.

May I ask for some corrections?

Thank you soooo much, .........if this is in the wrong place, please let me know!
                      Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Grace,

As you know, I've already worked out a lot of the career issues this week!!

Now I do need some corrections based on the issue described in this post over at the PATHS forum http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...html#post27163

And you will know what I mean.

Thanks and love

Comment

• A little help

Grace,
                          This is just something small, but it is a big deal to my daughter! Today we went shopping at the mall in Tri Cities (This is always a big deal cause it is an hour and 15 minutes away), and while there my daughter who is 14 lost her purse... The worst part about it is I had just bought her a brand new cell phone cover and the cover was in the purse (at least the top part was because for some reason she did not put the top on the phone. Fortunately, her cell phone she had stuck in her pocket, so she did not loose it. Please make any corrections that are needed to bring back the purse and all that was in it to Izzi.

Thank you Sallyjane

Comment

• Dear Grace,

May I also ask for corrections for my cat, Dani.

(she is a girl)

Thank you so much!!!!!

Val

Blessings and Peace to All --Val

Comment

• Good Evening to all you Ladies! + Tim

I wanted to stop by in here and make a note. Every contributor on this thread has had such awesome insight and inspiration for me - just by reading it I could feel some adjustments taking place.

Grace, ZArtgirl, and Sharyn: I want you to know that I specifically seek out your wisdom when I come to energeticforum. The energy you radiate and the progress that you all have made motivates me and I thank you for it!

ZArtgirl: I wanted to ask you - All of the 2-pointing that you are regularly doing - is this all just from reading the book? I don't recall reading that you had gone to the seminar, but maybe I just missed it. If you have not been, WOWzers that is cool for you. I read the book and was 2-pointing the wall for practice going "uh, what?"

Grace: I am going to go back through this thread to read more about your CEM traing. You have turned into such an amazing psychic being - I am very impressed.

I am studying EFT myself. I do it daily and since I changed my modules (Efft Com @ work; Public Speaking; Antioxidants; PTSD) I have been hitting a wall with my practice. Like I can only get so far and revealing the "core" issue of some problems that I have stays out of reach. But in the process I have brought up some psycho emotions! Felt like I was going crazy this morning in particular. Seriously.

I was reading this thread and the impatience theme is sticking out for me. So I will take that for what it is worth.

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings for everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiki View Post

ZArtgirl: I wanted to ask you - All of the 2-pointing that you are regularly doing - is this all just from reading the book? I don't recall reading that you had gone to the seminar, but maybe I just missed it. If you have not been, WOWzers that is cool for you. I read the book and was 2-pointing the wall for practice going "uh, what?"
                                Kiki,
                                Actually, you are correct, I have not made it to a ME seminar yet! The perfect timing has not happened for me. I just seemed to resonate with ME, and picked it up easily! Go Figure! I have always been one of those people who just naturally runs on blind faith... I can remember as a kid going jet skiing for the first time, I saw all my friends who had been riding for a long time standing up on the jet skies, so I thought I was supposed to and therefore just did it! When I came back in they were like "WOW! Do you know how long it took us to be able to do that?" I just thought that was the way you were supposed to do it!

I can say that Stephen gave me a ME lesson over MSM though and that is what got me started running with it. I was actually two pointing long before I bought the book and read it! I think the thing is with healing modules is not to doubt yourself, but just let it happen. Allowing is a big part of it! There are also times when I am Two pointing, that I two point my two pointing skills and focussed intent on going deeper.

I did download the book for the EFT, but I have not had the time to read it, but I was telling my sister about it and would love for my nephew to go to a counselor who uses it for PTSD. He is a marine and served in Iraq and could really use some help putting his life back together. My sister was actually interested, so now I have to find someone who can help him. Although I think some of the damage goes back to his days of doing drugs and the likes!

Well Thank you for your wonderful words and encouragement! I am glad that you find me inspiring! Have a blessed evening and here is a huge HUG for you too!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

Working...
                                X