• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    bro,
    You can get more electricity out (Watts of power) than the electricity you input (watts of power). Not just a little. Tons. Use a single 12 volt battery to produce all the power you need to run your electric car, or supply your home with power. Everyone will have one someone day. All the folks who contacted me and showed me a completed replication of my generator already have the circuit.
    What? I want that. I want one. Okay I got that you can run a motor between 3 batteries cheaper than the normal way. I get that. Or use the 1 battery circuit.that's what I heard. So anyway just keep doing that? Next level? Right?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bro,
    You can get more electricity out (Watts of power) than the electricity you input (watts of power). Not just a little. Tons. Use a single 12 volt battery to produce all the power you need to run your electric car, or supply your home with power. Everyone will have one some day. All the folks who contacted me and showed me a completed replication of my generator already have the circuit.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-27-2020, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You can get far more out of an electrical circuit than you put in

If you truly understand the 3 battery system and the Tesla switch, those principles apply. Just taken to the next level.
    Sounds like double speak. You mean you can get more out than in but not more electric? What next level, show me something. 3 battery next level? I have not got a clue what the next level is. Or the first statement. I notice semantics play a big roll. My word list is small, sorry. Goat goat. Did I do okay?
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-25-2020, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Kind of a conundrum with the term efficient depending on the outcome your testing for. He (Thane) says there are no losses because all the energy is converted to heat and motion... so the efficiency of the motor is determined by the calculated difference of electrical and mechanical... but in reality it is a 100% loss when determining the energy you started with and the energy you ended up with. Unity would create a scenario where the energy going into the motor would be the same as what came out of the motor and could be used to power the motor, this would be 100% efficient... No losses....
    Last edited by dragon; 12-25-2020, 05:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Edited for content.
    Illusionairy fony Laws, can't have it both ways. The scientific community keeps changing their story 3 min video stating the obvious and constant confusion. Poor jerks are all brainwashed from book smarts. Many are fearful to see the true or voice an opinion. Staying inside the box is comfy so I'll get you a blanket.BRB

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-25-2020, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone, may all your energy projects come to life in the new year !!!
    Thanks Dragon

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone, may all your energy projects come to life in the new year !!!

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    You can get far more out of an electrical circuit than you put in. No input from external forces. No magic from the ether or any of that. All based on solid principles of electrical engineering verified by EE’s and Physicists. Most of the parts off the shelf or exactly the same as existing parts with some parameters modified. Nothing added but an understanding of how electricity really works. If you truly understand the 3 battery system and the Tesla switch, those principles apply. Just taken to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Interesting views indeed... It's interesting, though, that all the researchers are still buying energy from the utility companies. I had followed Bedini from the 80's and built many of his toys... god bless the man, but no one is powering their home with his machines. All the "secrets reviled" , "secrets uncovered" books haven't provided anyone with anything that actually works with the exception of marketing and good old fashioned capitalism.... I look for things that work and put them to use... life is to short to be hooked on hopeium....

3 things that can't hide for very long... sun... moon... and truth...
    Last edited by dragon; 12-24-2020, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Edited for content.
    Last edited by Turion; 12-24-2020, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Free energy is not a myth... overunity is.

overunity doesn't exist in our reality
    That is and has always been my notation of your viewpoint. The system of scientific models of the day are not broken, everything is fine. Of course you will correct me again but the fact reminds you can not produce a system that operates continually without add coal, sun, oil, wind you get the idea. You are not a believer and I respect that you make a stand on your views. Book smarts ruined you early in life. It didn't have to be that way, it's just that some don't have the aptitude for true science.This is my view and no slight intended.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Alex,
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.
    Thank you very much Mr. Dave, I am going to assess and decide now, I already have speed control. I lack the power supply these days I decide that I am going to buy

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Free energy is not a myth... overunity is. All the examples Dave has given in the last few posts prove it's not possible. If there is no gain with the 3 battery system why bother? I can prove the load does require energy ( hence the term "consuming" ) in the 3 battery system and there is nothing gained - it functions as a throttle. It requires energy for the load and energy for the 3rd battery. Nothing is gained in that system.

Maybe an understanding of the difference between free energy and overunity is in order... Free energy is the utilization of an existing energy .... overunity doesn't exist in our reality

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Dragon,
    Some day it will be mainstream and people will kick themselves.
    Exactly, no one person can do it all and it will take big money getting involved to bring a device to the public, same ole promises while people age and die off. It is now or never. Stan meyers got cut off early and I dare say that very few have the belly for this war.

The principles are simple and beyond that is someone blowing in the wind of endless possibilities. Never happens. All talk no action. Mean while guys like Dragon think that free energy is a myth.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Alex,

This is the power supply and motor controller I bought to control my DC motors. I'm not saying it's the best for the $$$, but it is what I have been using. It is what I recommended to Greyland he get to run his version of the generator, so it is what he will have as well. I wanted sufficient voltage and amps to handle different motors under load as I work to "neutralize" the effect of the generator on the motor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X