Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerme View Post
    hey bugler,
    practical HHO is quite simple, I have done this but have moved on to better things.
    thanks for the information.

For what I have read this is apparently the only real way to get free electricity.

Can you tell us what better things you are doing now?

A diesel engine is too noisy so this is not a solution for a flat. It could be used in an industrial plant to sell electricity.

Comment

Tesla's secrets

Originally posted by bugler View Post
      thanks for the information.

For what I have read this is apparently the only real way to get free electricity.

Can you tell us what better things you are doing now?

A diesel engine is too noisy so this is not a solution for a flat. It could be used in an industrial plant to sell electricity.
      lol, seriously very good things.

get the ball rolling, I will tell more when the state is appropriate.

the zinc oxide crystals can be home grown from zinc oxide powder, easy to make or your can just buy. I had put them in an PEM cell and put inside the atomizing vessel.

have fun.

Comment

lol, seriously very good things.

get the ball rolling, I will tell more when the state is appropriate.

the zinc oxide crystals can be home grown from zinc oxide powder, easy to make or your can just buy. I had put them in an PEM cell and put inside the atomizing vessel.

have fun.
        I think if I am not mistaken please correct me if I am. That you can use these:

Amazon.com: Zincite Crystal Clusters Mixed Sizes (Mostly 3/8" - 1") - 3pcs.: Everything Else

All you do is crush them slightly and add to a tea bag. you then take say 5 tea bags full and put them in the water with the ultrasonic generator.

Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger Water Fountain Pond 12 LED

At that point the crystals should vibrate and cause the water to make very small amounts of hho. Once you feed this to the plasma spark plug.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...arkplug-1.html

You get a huge amount of energy.

Is that right?

Comment

Halloween Fogger

Would the Halloween Fogger work ? I already have "The Fog Machine" from
          Wal Mart. Bought it to use for something else.

FRC

Comment

home grown crystals

Originally posted by altrez View Post
            I think if I am not mistaken please correct me if I am. That you can use these:

Amazon.com: Zincite Crystal Clusters Mixed Sizes (Mostly 3/8" - 1") - 3pcs.: Everything Else

All you do is crush them slightly and add to a tea bag. you then take say 5 tea bags full and put them in the water with the ultrasonic generator.

Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger Water Fountain Pond 12 LED

At that point the crystals should vibrate and cause the water to make very small amounts of hho. Once you feed this to the plasma spark plug.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...arkplug-1.html

You get a huge amount of energy.

Is that right?
            Zinc oxide crystals are synthetic and made from oxidized zinc . It is tetrahedral structures and have polar Zn-O bonds whis is ionic and highly piezoelectric.

The natural zincinite that you mentioned also contains magnesium, you can powder some and grow some crystal and try it out. The cheap transducer that I used also contains Mn in it's alloy. You need a durable envelope that will withstand the vibration, tyvek envelope might work, has to be wettable by water.

When water is atomized with pond fogger, it is easily dissociated into HHO by the crystals. The gas mixture is rich in HHO, I don't know the H content but it is highly combustible.

I got the idea after watching Dingles youtube video. You can clearly see the fog rising so I made the same cell out of an old battery case and it works.

Funningly, the Taiwanaese that sued him, some close by firms now have thin film zinc oxide crystals for electrical power generation. Nano is such a moronic term, one can create the sme material at home with simple electrolysis.

The spark plug is the modified Krupler Iridium alloy plug running on original OEM generator coils.

This is a practial and robust low cost approach to HHO electrical power without the need for electrolyte and expensive components.
            Last edited by powerme; 02-11-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
              Would the Halloween Fogger work ? I already have "The Fog Machine" from
              Wal Mart. Bought it to use for something else.

FRC
              yes, it's the same machine, you don't need LED, just the fogger. Walmart machines have small 1 cm transducer. They are simply ultrasonic transducer mounted on ceramic plate and powered by pulsed DC. You can buy just the transducers from china, I got 5 cm discs for $3 each shipping included for a lot of 10.

Comment

injection kits

you can buy ready made kits online for injecting atomized water into a car. you can also buy a large fogger to run your car off atomize water HHO. The machines comes with AC transformers but can be modified to run straight off the car or generator dc power.

Comment

hey FRC, why not try your fogger with a small engine. there are many forum out there for growing crystals and you can also buy grown crystals from many sources online.

Comment

source for components

YouTube - Copy of Krupa's Firestorm spark plug .
                    Krupa Spark plug
                    howtomakeplasmaplugs
                    replication Instructable.
                    ask around your area, drag racers and custom choppers can make these of may have some for sale.

Ultrasonic Water Fogger-The Mist Maker
                    K006 is the transducer, there machines are bit too $$$ but they ship fast. buy em cheap from aliexpress or taobao, delivery takes 1 week.

zinc oxide is $5/ lb from ebay. ammonium hydroxide is $15 per bottle.
                    there are many ways to grow crystals with simple home methods. Mix, freeze, then pour on ppetri dish and leave alone to grow crystals.
                    complete paper on ZnO nano crystals.
                    nathan.instras.com/documentDB/paper-243.pdf

Comment

. there are many forum out there for growing crystals and you can also buy grown crystals from many sources online.
                      I am lost. What about crystals and burning HHO?
                      I don't understand either the relation of the video with the sparkplug.
                      Thakns.

Comment

simple principals

Originally posted by bugler View Post
                        I am lost. What about crystals and burning HHO?
                        I don't understand either the relation of the video with the sparkplug.
                        Thakns.
                        ok, this is simple.

you want to generate electricity say 5kw/hr for electrical needs?
                        Fine, it is simple to do so.

How can you do it for Free?.
                        Not exactly free, but close.

How so?.
                        With off the shelf components.

A gas electrical generator fitted with high performance spark plug that will produce larger amount of spark to ignite the gaseous mixture of atomized water with HHO.

The video shows how a sphere produces about 10 times more spark that a regular spark plug, and the sparks are spread out on the entire surface, not just in the centre as with regular plugs.

How do you make fuel from water?.
                        By atomizing it with a transducer. This breaks water into fine small molecules of seperated but still bonded Hydrogen and Oxygen . The fog produces is light as oxygen and will float as water does not. And because the molecules are smaller, coupling the crystals to the already produced field of ultrasonicwaves will set them into vibration, creating it's own electricity which has a piezo electrochemical effect of splitting water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

To make or grow crystals is easy. Mix zinc oxide with warm solution of ammonia hydroxide, stir well for 30 minutes, put in the freezer for 3 hours or so, you want to reach -0 degree C. Take out and pour onto glass vessel, cover and let sit. crystals will grow.

Thats it.

Comment

plugs update

regular spark plug will work ok, better plugs = better combustion=more power.

Krupa plugs. will give you more power

Comment

How do you make fuel from water?.
                            By atomizing it with a transducer. This breaks water into fine small molecules of seperated but still bonded Hydrogen and Oxygen .

The fog produces is light as oxygen and will float as water does not.
                            All I have read so far about HHO implies the use of electric pulses to break water into H and O. Do you mean to just use water + sparkplug without pulses?

And because the molecules are smaller, coupling the crystals to the already produced field of ultrasonicwaves will set them into vibration, creating it's own electricity which has a piezo electrochemical effect of splitting water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

To make or grow crystals is easy. Mix zinc oxide with warm solution of ammonia hydroxide, stir well for 30 minutes, put in the freezer for 3 hours or so, you want to reach -0 degree C. Take out and pour onto glass vessel, cover and let sit. crystals will grow.
                            I am again lost. Could you explain the whole process for dummies like me? Do you have a picture or some documentation?

I am interested in this idea. I have met a guy who knows how to build things and is willing to help me (I am helping him with his exams).

Thanks.

ps: the sparkplug part is now crystal clear but the crystal part is oil dark.

Comment

silly me

ok buddy, time for reality check.

crystals are easy to make. get a book, go to a forum. learn and make.

I'm done here. I come here mostly for entertainment and to see how the crowd are being herded.

But time is not a luxury, gotta get on other priorities.

Comment

You talk of ultrasonicwaves but no mention how to make them and how to use them.

You talk of making and using crystals but no explanation how to use them, in which amount, etc.

What could I do with this incomplete information?
                                Take your time but please sometime give me the complete view (if possible with a diagram).
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X