Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

learn and know

Originally posted by bugler View Post
    You talk of ultrasonicwaves but no mention how to make them and how to use them.

You talk of making and using crystals but no explanation how to use them, in which amount, etc.

What could I do with this incomplete information?
    Take your time but please sometime give me the complete view (if possible with a diagram).
    Thanks.
    ok bugler, sorry for having tried to help.

everything is very simple. just big words that people made up to name things.

get a fogger, put it in a container of water, plug it in and you have ultrasonic waves, this is the same transducer that is used for babies ultrasound, same thing used in ultrasonic welding.

make some crystal, throw it in the water, now you have electrified water. test with a multimeter, you will have electricity.

I will not go into detail on making crystals because there is nothing more to tell, mix, freeze, let sit, that's really it.

Please do take action and make this, I will show you how to make a solid state Water Piezoelectric Power Supply with real usable power.

There many exciting things possible but no one is ready nor wants learn.

Show me progress and I'll do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by powerme View Post

Thank you very much.

Give me some weeks and I will get things done.

Cheers.

Comment

zinc

Sorry for asking, but would crushed zinc lozenges or zinc supplements work ?

FRC

Comment

HHO heat

Hi if you manage to go in sonovusion direct with tubes in electrolyte it would be much better; no need to burn fire something like Dave Harvey.
          Thanks

Comment

ok bugler, sorry for having tried to help.

everything is very simple. just big words that people made up to name things.

get a fogger, put it in a container of water, plug it in and you have ultrasonic waves, this is the same transducer that is used for babies ultrasound, same thing used in ultrasonic welding.

make some crystal, throw it in the water, now you have electrified water. test with a multimeter, you will have electricity.

I will not go into detail on making crystals because there is nothing more to tell, mix, freeze, let sit, that's really it.

Please do take action and make this, I will show you how to make a solid state Water Piezoelectric Power Supply with real usable power.

There many exciting things possible but no one is ready nor wants learn.

Ok I am just trying to make sure we are all on the same page with this. Once we make the zinc crystals and if I am correct any thing that has a piezo effect that will not dissolve in water will work. All we do is put them in some type of bag that will allow water to flow through them. At that point you say that the water will produce electricity?

But with the electricity being produced inside the water I do not know of anyway to measure the output. Perhaps someone can explain a good way to do so.

And how does this split the water? If we resonate the crystals at some frequency are you saying that it causes the water to split thus producing HHO? Or if it works as you state like a piezoelectric then electricity is produced from the crystals hitting each other very fast causing the difference of potential thus making small amounts of current.

I can see how it would work but more detail would be great. As in do you have a source for ordering pre-made crystals? And how many are you using? How small are they? How much HHO are you seeing produced that is mixed with the water vapor?

Thank you!

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
              Sorry for asking, but would crushed zinc lozenges or zinc supplements work ?

FRC
              I don't think so because they would melt in the water. I could be wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the great Info powerme.

While i'm not 100% clear, i think there is enough to get started.

* Use Zink oxide to make Crystals.
                * Put crystals in bags teabags or the like and put into water.
                (the ratio of crystals to water? maybe not that important, what size foger for what size engine maybe trial and error)
                * Build container for foger and water and crystals.
                * Duct container so engine intake sucks fog /HHO into intake.
                * Start engine & trim back gasoline.

I wonder if Pulstar plugs would work best for off the shelf plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
                  Thanks for the great Info powerme.

While i'm not 100% clear, i think there is enough to get started.

* Use Zink oxide to make Crystals.
                  * Put crystals in bags teabags or the like and put into water.
                  (the ratio of crystals to water? maybe not that important, what size foger for what size engine maybe trial and error)
                  * Build container for foger and water and crystals.
                  * Duct container so engine intake sucks fog /HHO into intake.
                  * Start engine & trim back gasoline.

I wonder if Pulstar plugs would work best for off the shelf plugs?
                  no problem, hope it will be useful for you.
                  * zinc oxide is widely available, check your local chemical supplier, horticulture suppliers etc. Make several envelopes and try them out.

* tyvek enevelope is easy to find, just seal well.

* ZnO crystals will resonate at above 30 khz and will work just fine with generator dc from alternator. Or you can use the ac transformer included and just plug it into your generator, it does not consume much watt. You can fine tune it with PWM, regular water dissociates freely at above 43khz but you are cracking fine molecules of water.

This is trial and error, you're using plain tap water and All water is not the same. HHO, DHO, THO and other variants are what we call water.

For starters, start engine with gasoline, idle then completely cut off gasoline and switch to atomize water HHO. Fine tune your system and you will not need gasoline at all.

Any plug will work, but Krupa is best.

Comment

the before mentioned paper discloses precise procedure in the art of growing crytals, you can arrange the crytals into nano tubes but all that fancy work is not really necessary unless you want Swisswatch precision.

there are many other methods of electrical generation with different crytals of alloys but they may be irrelevant at this point.

everyone has a small engine, Lets do this and tune it to your own specific needs.

You can use and old container for your atomizing chamber, just make it air tight as not to loose your gaseous mix.

Comment

sorry, meant to type crystals.

Comment

the common water fogger ouput 30 khz ultrasonic waves, that is enough to fracture atomize water into HHO, you are only producing enough to get the gas combustible. Other effects occur when gas is ignited by spark.

Zinc allow metal is widely available and can be had for free so is everything else. Zamak is an alloy of zinc with al, mn and other elements and can be salvage from old power tools, motor casing, car parts etc. It is easy to oxidize but we'll save that for later.

Just get some zinc oxide powder and grow some crystals. Someone here can buy a 25lb bag from a chemical supplier, it's about $30 locally and resell to others here on the forum.

Comment

Search

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                          I don't think so because they would melt in the water. I could be wrong.
                          I just did an internet search of zinc oxide. It is used in zinc supplements. Also
                          sunscreen, diaper rash ointments, paints, and many other products. If these
                          were used you would have to do the crystal conversion first, I would think.

FRC
                          Last edited by FRC; 02-11-2011, 06:55 PM. Reason: missing words

Comment

small engine

hey FRC, why not try your fogger with a small engine. there are many forum out there for growing crystals and you can also buy grown crystals from many sources online.
                            The only small engines I have right now are 2 stroke. Chain saw and generator.
                            These require gas/oil mixture. Probably should use 4 stroke.

FRC

Comment

I cant seem to find any information on a step by step process to grow ZnO crystals?

Anyone else have any luck?

Comment

I have found some cheep Zinc Oxide.

Amazon.com: Zinc Oxide Powder ZnO - 300 Grams: Health & Personal Care

But I would love to have a pdf on how to exactly grow the Crystals from the powder.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X