Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for clear understanding.

To Matt,

Maybe I am bothering you, but I really want to make clear my questions in my mind and go steps further. Please let me have your another opinion.

[In a permanent magnets field you have 2 bloch walls (or zero points) in the center of either direction in the magnet. 1 bloch wall is parallel to the pole of the magnet, the other is perpendicular.
    The parallel zero point (Nzero) has a steady flow of energy coming into the magnet.
    The energy coming in is NON Divergent.
    It does not have mass as we would see it, but it is energy. This flow is compressed at the center of the magnet and is converted to energy that has mass. Then it released from the perpendicular zero point (Pzero) as energy. This energy is more like what we see in circuits. Or what most call the electron.]

-->You said there are two bloch wall in a permanet mangnet(or a electric mangnet). The parallel(Nzero) is between N-pole and S-pole, the perpendicular(Pzero) is on the N-pole and on the S-pole. Am I right?

[The machine stops the conversion at a point in which the energy flowing in from the Nzero has compressed to mass but has not made the conversion. It is now energy that emit a photon flow like the electron but is opposite in nature (IE cold current, or Negative energy, ect).]

--->'AT A POINT' what do you mean by this 'at a point'? frequency(rpm)?
    At(or after) that point the machine stops the conversion massless energy into
    mass energy(magnetic field). You mean THIS?

[So the Iron in coils gets pulled in by the permanent magnets, as one would expect.
    Once aligned, the Nzero flow fills the iron in the core.
    The iron induces a charge of this energy on the coil.
    The polarity of the coil at that point is opposite of the magnetic field that is present, in the machine.
    The coils induces a photon back into the iron.
    The cores eject themselves from the permanent magnets field (IE North facing North).]

--> I think this is the main point for speeds up under load, but hard to understand. Could you explain more about this. I think this kind of motion also happens in a normal generator, but we can't see speeds up under load in a normal generator. I can't uderstand its polarity changes after TDC(and before field collapsing)-in lines with stator(mangent) and Rotor(coil).

[The field is collapsed and the negative energy flows out the coil where we can catch it.]

-->I think the negative energy flow is not related ANTI-Lenz Effect.

Lenz effect no longer is valid. (IE 2 north magnets facing each other).

-->ANTI Lenz Effect is only for mechanicals(ROTATING flux gate generator)

[If you are measuring significant amperage (.1+) from a Kromrey converter your machine is not spinning fast enough. Gear it up.]

-->For less current and high potential we generally approach the more turns winding, but there is impedance problem in many turns winding.

Regards,

JANG YOUNDEUK
    Last edited by JANGYD; 10-17-2009, 05:23 AM. Reason: adding thanks

Comment

• Maybe I am bothering you
      No. Your no bother at all...

The parallel(Nzero) is between N-pole and S-pole, the perpendicular(Pzero) is on the N-pole and on the S-pole. Am I right?
      Yes you are right. The wall run 360 degrees around the magnet. From the walls emulates a vortex that is either drawing in or putting out energy depending on the wall.

--->'AT A POINT' what do you mean by this 'at a point'? frequency(rpm)?
      At(or after) that point the machine stops the conversion massless energy into
      mass energy(magnetic field). You mean THIS?
      No, When the coils are locked into the flux of the magnetic array, or everything is aligned (TDC), the machine is taking in energy, and putting out energy just like a magnet. As soon as you break the flux path, you STOP the conversion. This the point at which you are grabbing negative energy. You have interrupted the conversion. The positive energy is gone but the negative still resides in the machine.

I think this is the main point for speeds up under load, but hard to understand. Could you explain more about this. I think this kind of motion also happens in a normal generator, but we can't see speeds up under load in a normal generator. I can't understand its polarity changes after TDC(and before field collapsing)-in lines with stator(magnet) and Rotor(coil).
      In normal PM generator, it is impossible for the machine to speed up under load. When you start to pull a load the iron in your core gets saturated with the energy coming from the magnet (Either N or S). If you point, a north magnet at an iron block, the side of the block closes to the magnet is now charge SOUTH. The Furthest side is charge north. Because the iron emulates emulates the magnet. This cause ATTRACTION.
      If you pull charge off the iron with copper wire this further emulates the magnet. Even if the magnet leaves away from the iron, if the charge on wire has not yet been removed it will induce a field on the iron that is like the magnet (Keeping the attraction alive). Remember Iron Copper exchange is a 2 way street. This is reason for Counter EMF, and Lenz. When the next magnet comes in if it is opposite polarity then we have to Force it in place. More Lenz

If you can't follow me I'll make you a drawing this evening of both types.

Anyway in the case of a Kromrey, Like I said before...
      Your magnet pulls the iron core into place. No lenz
      Now while at TDC
      ---We have closed the path between all the magnets.
      ---While the path is closed You are emulating a permanent magnet.
      ---Neg. Energy flows into the system and saturates the iron core. But you have 0 charge on the wire because of the equal flux in all 4 coils.
      (N,S,N,S)
      Now we break the alignment (After TDC)
      ---The charge in the iron is released from the flux path onto the wire. This charge is Negative in nature.
      ---Being negative the charge will induce the opposite field back on the iron (Remember the 2 way street)
      ---So now instead of the coil being in line with the magnetic field it is opposite. The effect is a repulsion instead of attraction. You beat lenz.
      North pushes North away.
      But... Even more happens after that...

The next flux path starts to align and the iron is still charged NORTH, but the magnet coming in is SOUTH. Now we get extra attraction.. (Now you just whooped Lenz real bad)
      And the above then starts over.

Like I said if you need a drawing or anything just say the word.

Once you start following the correlation between Magnetic Flux and Energy, it gets alot easier to understand these little things. You can start to see why it is completely achievable than Lenz can be beat when negative energy is factored in. It has completly opposite characteristics of positive energy (What we use).

For less current and high potential we generally approach the more turns winding, but there is impedance problem in many turns winding.
      Build a coil of any size. Spin magnets around it at 5 different RPM's. 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200. Then come back and tell me which one gives you the highest voltage, and which one give the highest amperage. And what the ration of volts to amps is at each level is. Most likely after 1600 rpm's your amperage will stay the same but your potential will go up. Due to the frequency. But the magnet can only force a certain amount of flux down the path. At even higher speed the magnet does not get the chance to induce a full field onto the iron. Remember the field in magnet is only so fast.
      This same effect will happen in a low or high impedance coil. The numbers may change but the effect is the same.

Now remember, the Kromrey creates more potential the more you break the flux. Amperage is not a factor except for a brief period when the path aligns or breaks alignment. But the more you do this the higher the potential will grow. You can still use low impedance coils. Just go faster.

You let me know if you need more
      Matt

Comment

• Mat, you introduce new concepts into this machine never mentioned originaly before.
        In Bedini's site, he states that a G-field device produces serious amperage under a low omhic load.
        Anyway, i am not here piiking a fight with you. The point is that in order the "speed up" to manifest it requires a LOT of turns as you say it. for me its mundane fact.
        Also you say amperage should stay low and above a certain RP<M does not increases. True. For my setups that i have used only NEOS at 0-100 RPM the amperage is growing, after that remain the same NO MATTER WHAT the RPM till 3000. Only the volatge climbs proportionally.

Obvioulsy when you sau you were belittled you mean ME. I am not expert not want to be mean or anything. The point is that your suggestions could not be incorporated in any framework as set be Bedini's theories or my lab findings.

I would be GLAD to be wrong! Please if you have anything to share, share it as we all have done ( i want to believe that way), and because one image or video equals 10000000000 words that would be prefered.

Baroutologos

Comment

• In Bedini's site, he states that a G-field device produces serious amperage under a low omhic load.
          Give me the link if you don't mind. I haven't read that.

The point is that in order the "speed up" to manifest it requires a LOT of turns as you say it. for me its mundane fact.
          Also you say amperage should stay low and above a certain RPM does not increases. True. For my setups that i have used only NOES at 0-100 RPM the amperage is growing, after that remain the same NO MATTER WHAT the RPM till 3000. Only the voltage climbs proportionally.
          Not trying to pick...? Whats mundane about it. If you go faster you produce more energy. Period.
          You should not have amperage present unless the Negative Energy is converting or the machine is producing more amperage than can be discarded from the interaction on the wire. A very small amount will always be present. The less the better.
          Negative energy grows through resistance. You cannot measure amperage it this type of energy. Did you see Bedini measure amperage in the movie? No because it would show very little. I believe.

and because one image or video equals 10000000000 words that would be preferred.
          Are you wanting the diagrams I offered to JANGYD. I'll do that when I get home from work.

Matt

Comment

• This is not exactly the Kromrey's converter, but it is still a G-field machine'sreport data.
            ENERGY MACHINE PICTURES

and the infamous report www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/Mueller.pdf that describes the Bedini's experiments with the Konverter in 1980's.

Those are a good indication that the Konverter has a serious amperage. By the way, if this device is to produce any magic, a conventional amperage should not be present.

And yes, please, i want to see the info you have to show me. Who knows if anything usefull can i find of it.

Baroutologos

Comment

• Nope. They know what the load is, and they know the loads resistance so they can calculate the amperage that should be there.
              Negative energy grows through resistance, you can't measure amperage, you can only calculate it from the load.

Test 4 Input Power 21.9 Volts at 2.30 Amps= 50.37 Watts , Output Power 20 Volts at 31.75 Amps= 634.92 Watts at .63 Ohms
              That is kinda deceptive reporting. No mentioned as to how they tested other than this.

The test were conducted in a manor as to prove the converters most basic concept; (Input Power) versus (Output Power) into a usable load
              I guess that is why you think your machine is not performing as expected? You are expecting to see a higher amperage?
              Try to find a good stable load. Maybe light bulbs or something and keep stepping up the load. Measure the load conventional so you know what its performance is. USe a Luman meter if you can get one.
              I think if you test it this way to the best of your capability you will see a bigger difference.

You should have brought this up before now (Maybe you did). No wonder you are frustrated.
              This is the hurdles you have to jump from time to time. They do not make tools that look for negative energy. As far as EE goes it does not exist outside the theories in Astro Physics and quantum mechanics.
              You gotta look for ways over and around.

Matt

Comment

• You did not add anything new to the conversation. Ok perhaps the solution is out there, but I seriously doubt if Bedini has found it or even has share it.

They knew about the load? Did they say that? No they did not.
                i have to find out the way? I am not inventor.
                We need here plain words and illustrations not cryptic language. Period.

Baroutologos
                Last edited by baroutologos; 10-18-2009, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• I was in The book Energy from the Vacuum they talk about the general testing and different stuff, not specific to any machine.

But you wanna go ahead and play punk some more I'll stop. Your not worth spending any more time. Blank posts that all you write.

Matt
                  Last edited by Matthew Jones; 10-18-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• OK lol, you are pathetic.
                    You say you have found the solution and you are mocking all the people that approach you in good faith. you have found NOTHING.

You have shown NOTHINGl. only hot air theries and bull.

I almost feel pity for myself believing in this...

Comment

• I am struggling to understand your opinion

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      In normal PM generator, it is impossible for the machine to speed up under load. When you start to pull a load the iron in your core gets saturated with the energy coming from the magnet (Either N or S). If you point, a north magnet at an iron block, the side of the block closes to the magnet is now charge SOUTH. The Furthest side is charge north. Because the iron emulates emulates the magnet. This cause ATTRACTION.
                      If you pull charge off the iron with copper wire this further emulates the magnet. Even if the magnet leaves away from the iron, if the charge on wire has not yet been removed it will induce a field on the iron that is like the magnet (Keeping the attraction alive). Remember Iron Copper exchange is a 2 way street. This is reason for Counter EMF, and Lenz. When the next magnet comes in if it is opposite polarity then we have to Force it in place. More Lenz

If you can't follow me I'll make you a drawing this evening of both types.

Anyway in the case of a Kromrey, Like I said before...
                      Your magnet pulls the iron core into place. No lenz
                      Now while at TDC
                      ---We have closed the path between all the magnets.
                      ---While the path is closed You are emulating a permanent magnet.
                      ---Neg. Energy flows into the system and saturates the iron core. But you have 0 charge on the wire because of the equal flux in all 4 coils.
                      (N,S,N,S)
                      Now we break the alignment (After TDC)
                      ---The charge in the iron is released from the flux path onto the wire. This charge is Negative in nature.
                      ---Being negative the charge will induce the opposite field back on the iron (Remember the 2 way street)
                      ---So now instead of the coil being in line with the magnetic field it is opposite. The effect is a repulsion instead of attraction. You beat lenz.
                      North pushes North away.
                      But... Even more happens after that...

The next flux path starts to align and the iron is still charged NORTH, but the magnet coming in is SOUTH. Now we get extra attraction.. (Now you just whooped Lenz real bad)
                      And the above then starts over.

Like I said if you need a drawing or anything just say the word.

Once you start following the correlation between Magnetic Flux and Energy, it gets alot easier to understand these little things. You can start to see why it is completely achievable than Lenz can be beat when negative energy is factored in. It has completly opposite characteristics of positive energy (What we use).
                      Matt
                      Hi Matt,

I am struggling to follow you and understand you opinion.
                      You presented your understanding to Anti-Lenz Law effect.
                      Even though I don't know exactly yours' correct or not, I think your approache is reasonable.
                      What's most important thing is why we can't replicate it demonstrated.

As matter of fact, I need more time to understand your suggestion and
                      what is the main fact to succeed according to your approach.
                      Thanks,

JANG

Comment

• Agreed and...

Build a coil of any size. Spin magnets around it at 5 different RPM's. 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200. Then come back and tell me which one gives you the highest voltage, and which one give the highest amperage. And what the ration of volts to amps is at each level is. Most likely after 1600 rpm's your amperage will stay the same but your potential will go up. Due to the frequency.
                        Matt
                        I have already seen this effect that there is no more current increase after some rpm.

But the magnet can only force a certain amount of flux down the path. At even higher speed the magnet does not get the chance to induce a full field onto the iron. Remember the field in magnet is only so fast.
                        This same effect will happen in a low or high impedance coil. The numbers may change but the effect is the same.

Now remember, the Kromrey creates more potential the more you break the flux. Amperage is not a factor except for a brief period when the path aligns or breaks alignment. But the more you do this the higher the potential will grow. You can still use low impedance coils. Just go faster.

You let me know if you need more
                        Matt
                        need more talks..

JANG

Comment

• Essue misleading me.

Nope. They know what the load is, and they know the loads resistance so they can calculate the amperage that should be there.
                          Negative energy grows through resistance, you can't measure amperage, you can only calculate it from the load.

That is kinda deceptive reporting. No mentioned as to how they tested other than this.

I guess that is why you think your machine is not performing as expected? You are expecting to see a higher amperage?
                          Try to find a good stable load. Maybe light bulbs or something and keep stepping up the load. Measure the load conventional so you know what its performance is. USe a Luman meter if you can get one.
                          I think if you test it this way to the best of your capability you will see a bigger difference.

You should have brought this up before now (Maybe you did). No wonder you are frustrated.
                          This is the hurdles you have to jump from time to time. They do not make tools that look for negative energy. As far as EE goes it does not exist outside the theories in Astro Physics and quantum mechanics.
                          You gotta look for ways over and around.

Matt
                          I found myself I was looking after the amperage and that was on wrong track.
                          Not current but the load effect.

JANG

Comment

• JANG@ Do you follow what I am trying to explain?

I am going to make an illustration anyway. Maybe it will help more. If you have some suggestions please fell free to let me know.

Matt

Comment

• Small Starting Point

This is my understanding to the Kromrey Converter with DVD10 interviews, SkyMeadowMedia Interview, some posts on Keelynet, Yahoo Group List(Monopole3, Monopole2, SG, …), Lindemann on the “Ecklin-Brown gen, Muller’s report, JNL report, etc.

Everything starts by trusting John Bedini’s Instruction. I also trust him. He said in DVD10 interview, “There is NO SECRET, hating secret. If knowing how it works everyone can make it” So I’d like to know how it works and why we can’t make it yet.
                              I think there are so many report misleading the experimenter out of the right track.

He emphasized two things to make the machine work correctly,
                              1. Non Magnetic Shaft
                              2. Blochwall on the Shaft pointing out incorrect location.,
                              And explained some unique figures of the Kromrey Converter.
                              3. BASICALLY, the Kromrey Converter is a Flux Gate Generator. NOT a Normal Generator.
                              4. Unique Figures is the Speeds up(Acceleration) under load. Actually this means Input power draws back under load, so called ANTI-Lenz Law
                              5. The Output is ‘The Cold Electricity”-Cold Charging(not cold boiling) with cold air flowing on backside of magnet stack, Not Hot on a finger point on lighting light bulb, NOT CURRENT at all.

So my PREMISE is “Cold Electricity and Anti-Lenz Law”.

I would like to research the above issues step by step, find out what I am doing wrong and what I have to fix out to make it work correctly.

First of all I want to issue ‘The ANTI Lenz Law”.
                              The OBJECT is the speed up under short condition like the Muller’s report showing speeds up to 4380rpm under short condition from 2400rpms off load, also the input current draws back to 2.2A from 3.9A.

For now my machine speeds up only about 10% like 200rpm up when running 2000rpm, also input current draws back. To enhance it performance like Muller’s report, when I ask myself what I have to fix my machine, I found myself I don’t know exactly how it works.
                              On another DVD interview JB demonstrated self-running rotor when starting it by hand and it accelerated. There is no other power sources, only magnets arrangement and coil (maybe with core). I remember JB mentioned about this(I don’t know exactly for this),
                              When knowing CAPACITANCE and TIMING, and IRON Core’s characteristics, Some machine can be built.

Maybe MATT’s suggestion on above post is like that, I think. So I am going to follow him. I don’t know Matt has a working model for the Kromrey Converter. If he has one,…?

Anyway Let’s go ahead.
                              Another Big question about ‘ANTI-Lenz Law’ is the relationship between ‘Cold Charging and Anti-Lenz Law’, that is , only when the machine working correctly we can see the two result ‘Anti-Lenz Law’ and ‘Cold Charging” simultaneously,
                              Otherwise we can see ‘cold charging’ without PERFECT Anti-Lenz Law working.
                              Thanks,

JANG

Comment

• I do not have a working prototype of the same machine you are working on. From the movie.
                                I have something similar but very small.
                                My understanding of what is going on is based on other work I have done.

But I understand the energy flow in the system correctly. I am not misleading you to the best of my understanding.

What is it your machine does not do correctly?

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X