Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Charging and speeds up rate

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    I do not have a working prototype of the same machine you are working on. From the movie.
    I have something similar but very small.
    My understanding of what is going on is based on other work I have done.

But I understand the energy flow in the system correctly. I am not misleading you to the best of my understanding.

What is it your machine does not do correctly?

Matt
    I can't see cold air flowing and cold charging, and its speeds up rate like Muller's report(from 2400rpm to 4380rpm under short condition),
    also high rate COP like Mulluer Report.

Comment

• Question

Your magnet pulls the iron core into place. No lenz
      Now while at TDC
      ---We have closed the path between all the magnets.
      ---While the path is closed You are emulating a permanent magnet.
      ---Neg. Energy flows into the system and saturates the iron core. But you have 0 charge on the wire because of the equal flux in all 4 coils.
      (N,S,N,S)
      Now we break the alignment (After TDC)
      ---The charge in the iron is released from the flux path onto the wire. This charge is Negative in nature.
      ---Being negative the charge will induce the opposite field back on the iron (Remember the 2 way street)
      ---So now instead of the coil being in line with the magnetic field it is opposite. The effect is a repulsion instead of attraction. You beat lenz.
      North pushes North away.
      But... Even more happens after that...

The next flux path starts to align and the iron is still charged NORTH, but the magnet coming in is SOUTH. Now we get extra attraction.. (Now you just whooped Lenz real bad)
      And the above then starts over.
      Matt
      Matt, I think Negative Energy can't be with Positive Energy at the same time.
      when AC shorted or under load there are always some current on the coil.
      Energy Exchages between Magnet and Iron and Coil could be like your
      simulation, but Why does this happen only when the coil is loaded?
      That means coil is closed loop causing current flow.

JANG

Comment

• Any fan will create a "cold air flow" illusion. I didn't see any thermometer in the video...

ABC

Comment

• At jangYD,

Listen man. You are said that by closing down the magnetic flux path, iron core charges, whereas the wire bears 0 charge. So 0 charge or 0 potential equals zero current as we know.

In that single phrase that the Master here claims, i understand one thing.
          That the coils should be wired in opposition that they should be normally be to get the generator working.

LOL. We have tried here almost everything. I have deassembled my setups. Try that for me and report, if you do not mind.

bottom line, tha coils should be wired in voltage opposition to each other. So standard electricity could not flow there. Perhaps you see the magic

edit:
          LOL, KROMREY ELECTRIC GENERATOR - Google Patent Search see the patent.

The figures 4-5 represent standard winding topology.
          The figure 6 is bizzare. Each winding cancel other windings EMF.

What you say?

baroutologos
          Last edited by baroutologos; 10-19-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Patent has something wrong

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
            At jangYD,

Listen man. You are said that by closing down the magnetic flux path, iron core charges, whereas the wire bears 0 charge. So 0 charge or 0 potential equals zero current as we know.

In that single phrase that the Master here claims, i understand one thing.
            That the coils should be wired in opposition that they should be normally be to get the generator working.

LOL. We have tried here almost everything. I have deassembled my setups. Try that for me and report, if you do not mind.

bottom line, tha coils should be wired in voltage opposition to each other. So standard electricity could not flow there. Perhaps you see the magic

edit:
            LOL, KROMREY ELECTRIC GENERATOR - Google Patent Search see the patent.

The figures 4-5 represent standard winding topology.
            The figure 6 is bizzare. Each winding cancel other windings EMF.

What you say?

baroutologos
            I've been told that the winding in patent is wrong intented or not.
            Current 0 means a certain state of moment there is no current so the output
            should be DC. That is before the bridge diode swith on.
            I think that's the JB's unidirectional impulse technology.
            Let me know what'r wrong with me.

JANG

Comment

• You can be right.

Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
              Any fan will create a "cold air flow" illusion. I didn't see any thermometer in the video...

ABC
              I think so and you could be right.
              There could be no 'cold charging' , even charging itself.
              But I trust him,that's my starting point for this research.
              thanks.

JANG

Comment

• Obviously patent there is wrong. The point is, if current should not flow, then its the only way not to. (having opposing coils polarities)

By the way, i would rather give it a shot rather talking and talking and endless talking...

Baroutologos

Comment

• Matt, I think Negative Energy can't be with Positive Energy at the same time.
                  when AC shorted or under load there are always some current on the coil.
                  Energy Exchanges between Magnet and Iron and Coil could be like your
                  simulation, but Why does this happen only when the coil is loaded?
                  That means coil is closed loop causing current flow.
                  If the current (or what ever is there) is not flowing then it can't induce a strong field on the wire. When there is no current to induce feilds, the motor has to drag the iron past the coil. Slow RPM.
                  But with flow comes the fields. Then the process kicks in.

Coil windings should correspond with one set of magnets. So if you pick a closed spot the first winding is at a North magnet, then the coil should be wound to the north, the second south and so on.
                  If for instance you used a south winding on a north magnet in set 1 then you used a south winding on a South magnet in set 2 and so forth you may not be inducing a good feild.
                  This should be visible in your scope though, but maybe not.
                  But all the winding should correspond to one set of magnets in the system.

The other problem and I don't know, I'm gonna model it this evening. The iron on the top and bottom may not carry the flux around the corner. This may be a pretty significant issue, it may not be, but I want to see.
                  If it is its an easy fix and worth trying. Put some Neo's on the correct ends of iron and heat the iron up for period of time.
                  But thats just something that crossed my mind.

Matt

Comment

• My winding

If the current (or what ever is there) is not flowing then it can't induce a strong field on the wire. When there is no current to induce feilds, the motor has to drag the iron past the coil. Slow RPM.
                    But with flow comes the fields. Then the process kicks in.

Coil windings should correspond with one set of magnets. So if you pick a closed spot the first winding is at a North magnet, then the coil should be wound to the north, the second south and so on.
                    If for instance you used a south winding on a north magnet in set 1 then you used a south winding on a South magnet in set 2 and so forth you may not be inducing a good feild.
                    This should be visible in your scope though, but maybe not.
                    But all the winding should correspond to one set of magnets in the system.

The other problem and I don't know, I'm gonna model it this evening. The iron on the top and bottom may not carry the flux around the corner. This may be a pretty significant issue, it may not be, but I want to see.
                    If it is its an easy fix and worth trying. Put some Neo's on the correct ends of iron and heat the iron up for period of time.
                    But thats just something that crossed my mind.

Matt
                    Matt, attached two shots are my winding and current flow shot.
                    If there's wrong, correct me.
                    According to my current flow shot, working process of my machine can be
                    explained by conventional concept exactly. that's lagging in Iron pole.
                    I think you can analyze that scope shot.
                    there is the Lenz drag (area A)when the rotor appraches the stator.
                    After lagging in Iron pole discharging time due to load impedance
                    there is a little bit ANTI-Lenz drag, I think this makes speeds up a little bit
                    after turning point of RPM.
                    Do you have any idea?

JANG
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry!

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                      Obviously patent there is wrong. The point is, if current should not flow, then its the only way not to. (having opposing coils polarities)

By the way, i would rather give it a shot rather talking and talking and endless talking...

Baroutologos
                      @Baroutologos I don't want to make you upset and waste your precious time.
                      I also don't like endless talking, but sometimes talking makes me clear
                      what I don't know and what the problem is.
                      That's not important you are correct or not, you guide me correctly or incorrectly.
                      Through this talk looks like useless and endless I study myself and teach myself.
                      I am sorry to say like this, too selfish for me.
                      Thanks,

JANG

Comment

• You are not putting out the right wave form.

Correct waveform

Whats happening in yours is the energy is piling up.

This could be the windings. I may be wrong, if the picture of your windings is correct, and that is what I describe. I may be wrong about that.

Have tried all the coils wound the same? All 4 wound to the North?

Do you have picture of the Iron on top of the magnets and the iron in your coil. What is the size difference?

I gotta go to work, I'll answer back this evening.

Cheers
                        Matt

Comment

• Off load voltage

You are not putting out the right wave form.

Correct waveform

This could be the windings. I may be wrong, if the picture of your windings is correct, and that is what I describe. I may be wrong about that.

Do you have picture of the Iron on top of the magnets and the iron in your coil. What is the size difference?

Cheers
                          Matt
                          I think that's voltage shot off load or on high impedance.
                          My shot is under DC shorted.
                          Another scope shot was added

JANG
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by JANGYD; 10-19-2009, 11:18 AM. Reason: photo added

Comment

• My spec.

You are not putting out the right wave form.

Correct waveform

Cheers
                            Matt
                            Matt,

I can't understand what you mean by The BOLD, Please explain more.
                            Are there something wrong in my coil winding?
                            Yes I wound the same all 4 coil with 18AWG 130turns+-2
                            I have a lot of core size and test all that, but the result is the same.
                            Generally my tested core is like this
                            Length : 80mm ~100mm, Round type and Square type.
                            Outer size : 28mm ~34mm
                            inner size(coil container area):15mm ~ 25mm
                            Coil container length : 28mm~38mm
                            Coil type :18AWG 100 tune ~ 150turns and 23AWG litz same with 18 AWG
                            Magnet : S-ferrite and B-ferrite, Neodium.

I'm sorry I can't picture it this evening I don't have a camera.
                            Next day I will try it.

Regards,

JANG YOUNGDEUK

Comment

• Have you tried smaller wire? 5 wire of 24 at 500 turns is less than 1 ohm of resistance.
                              You might need more turns of smaller wire based on the magnet type.
                              What kinda magnets? how big?

I can't understand what you mean by The BOLD, Please explain more.
                              Don't pay attention to that.

I got drawing made today for parts. I'll order part tomorrow and I am going to get one built.

Matt

Comment

• Another question

Logically if Attraction power is the same, when iron poles pulling in and
                                pushing out have the same power with 180 degree phase out.

Why is there needed more power when the gap is tighter.
                                More energy needed for breaking the lock. Why this happen?
                                Thanks,

JANG

Comment

Working...
                                X