No announcement yet.

Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since John said that his has 4 poles of permanent magnets outside I would guess that it's the photograph near the bottom with the caption "Prototype G-Field Generator". In other words, the one he showed on the #10 DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      Since John said that his has 4 poles of permanent magnets outside I would guess that it's the photograph near the bottom with the caption "Prototype G-Field Generator". In other words, the one he showed on the #10 DVD.
      I'd have to agree but what confuses me is that John is comparing his Kromrey to Jean's "Ron Cole" replica. I've not seen any evidence that John used laminated cores in any of his Kromrey devices. The JB's Lab notes suggest the Kromrey is less speed sensitive. The bell curve always seems to come up with the Ron Cole - Stationary coil type machine.

Timm

Comment

• Drive Motor

One of my thoughts is to switch over to an air motor for testing.

An air motor would:
        1) Provide a full speed range for testing
        2) Wouldn't inhibate a speed increase
        3) Wouldn't prevent charging characteristics
        4) Would provide a quieter environment, no RF from brushes

Only draw back would be power draw, but you could record rpm increases to signal proper configuration.

Just a thought,

Timm

Comment

• Sounds reasonable to me.

Comment

• Well, back to the drawing board Tonight I did run my motor. Turning it by hand will give me sometimes 1,5 to 2 Volts. Running it by motor the meter stops at 0,3 Volt!? But, tomorrow is another day.

Comment

• I was reviewing Don Smith technology and he has said that magnetic interupters are most efficient on Terfenol-D based material since magnetostrictive in nature.

One of his assistants said in a presentation, Neodumium dust could work also.
              On the magnetic interupters, as Kromrey's geny or Eclin-Brown, we have to pay too much to interupt the magnetic field. Making the unit consistently under unity.

If the magnetic field interupter was uneffected by the magnetic field in terms of force, then we will have a first class OU device!

Regards,
              baroutologos
              Last edited by baroutologos; 09-18-2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• I was reviewing my FEG based experiment that sits confortably in the middle of my living room.

I was looking at it with a critical view and i was wondering in a perfect world what it should possess in order to be an OU machine..

The answer is very clear, and anyone with some moderate experience on magnetic reluctunce device should agree with me that cogging torque is the demon that haunts those devices.

Lets review our setups... Compare motor free run watts needed.
                Then compare motor watts needed while coils are unpowered in that particular configuration.

It is readily understood, that no matter what, even the coils being open ciruit, they pose a huge load to the motor due to core losses and cogging torque.

Core losses
                Those can be handled quite easily by the appropriate use of magnetic flux strentgh and high quality laminated material.

Cogging torque

This is diffuclt to deal with and efficiently renders those types of mahine under unity.
                If a quite strong magnetic circuit is formed (open looped or closed loop) the force to remove magnets/coils from allignment is large. This cause a series of unfortune events as jerking, vibrations, bearings overstress, that all conclude to huge motor loading that over-shadows any possitive outcome.

The ideal scenario of OU

So, the thing that we are not being told and the ideal scenario for OU attainment according my experience is:

STEP 1: Make a system that creates a powerfull magnetic locking of coils (cores)

STEP 2: Make sure the cores are high quality and have very very low losses due to eddie currents, hysteresis etc

STEP 3: Somehow MANAGE, (odd even configurations, flywheels i do not even know what) to run at a certain RPM the system should not pose any load to prime mover (or minimal). FAILURE TO DO THIS RESULTS TO TOTAL FAILURE.

STEP 4: Make a special type winding (many turns in parallel)

Steps 1,2 and 4 are readily made. Step 3 is the hard (and virtually impossible) part of the equation.
                Assuming i could achieve all those then i will had my OU device.

Further considerations

Again from experience, i have seen that coils in this manner does not produce considerable output at best tuning, before they start behave as a normal generator.

Concluding,
                With this type of technology, it is required an impossibly excellent mechanical design (impossible) and considerable input management. While the output is barely there. By the way, output performance could be further be enhanced by the suitable application and power extraction via caps.

Regards,
                Baroutologos

Comment

• speed up under load

Hi,

I can see the speed up under load which is the unique feature of the Kromrey conver. but I can't figure out why this speed up happen, what makes speed up under load.
                  Do you have any idea about that?
                  Thanks,

JANG

Comment

• Solid State

Another question about the Kromrey Converter.

JB said as I konw that he couldn't make the Kromrey Converter with
                    solid state(electric circuit). You know why he said that?
                    Thanks,

JANG

Comment

• Originally posted by JANGYD View Post
                      Hi,

I can see the speed up under load which is the unique feature of the Kromrey conver. but I can't figure out why this speed up happen, what makes speed up under load.
                      Do you have any idea about that?
                      Thanks,

JANG
                      In my whole FE reseacrh this is only the most "unexplained" or less known phenomenon to be noted.
                      This is not confined to Kromrey's Converter. Any coil near a spinning magnet that will have sufficient number of wire turns, either single wire or many parallel wires and above a certain frequency will minifest this phenomenon.

Obviously, it has to do with magnetic field interaction. but exactly how i do not know. Some say the coil behaves as a "magnetic capacitor" that stores energy and release it..

By the way, the phenomenon is fully manifested when strong make/break magnetic flux path is created. Then a short or a mild omhic load will alleviate the "cogging drag" and will result in a speed up.

Bear in mind, that when a coil is shorted or a close-circuit with a load is applied, the cogging effect it feels from the spinning magnets "fades", as it smooths out.
                      This happen to any coil. But a normal coil will smooth the cogging effect but Lenz drag kicks in. Or will not speed-up under load.

The Kromrey's coils or just the special type coils mentioned above under those conditions (short or near it) will alleviate cog effect when short (or mild omhic load) and Lenz drag will not kick in. At least as we expect.

In any case, i have not managed to see any OU in this condition.

As i have stated many times, Your best bet on this, if you are skilled in mechanics extaordinarily, is to create a calibrated rotor system that creates strong make/break magnetic flux paths BUT, since calibrated, when coils unpowered it should run almost on nothing. Say 10 watts for 6 coils or so.

Easy? LOL

Baroutologos

Comment

• Another question about the Kromrey Converter.
                        JB said as I know that he couldn't make the Kromrey Converter with
                        solid state(electric circuit). You know why he said that?
                        Thanks,

The reaction is purely mechanical by nature. You cannot simulate a true magnetic field with just solid state components.

Your above question ties to why it speeds up under load. The same reason inhibits it from being a solid state device.

The basics of the Kromrey converter are simple. Simulate a magnets field. The magnet you are creating can be turned on and off. And any energy inside it at the time can be captured.

When the coils are lined to the magnets/iron you are simulating a magnetic field. This was explained by JB in the movie that covered it, but I'll re-iterate
                        the points.

In a permanent magnets field you have 2 bloch walls (or zero points) in the center of either direction in the magnet. 1 bloch wall is parallel to the pole of the magnet, the other is perpendicular.
                        The parallel zero point (Nzero) has a steady flow of energy coming into the magnet.
                        The energy coming in is NON Divergent.
                        It does not have mass as we would see it, but it is energy. This flow is compressed at the center of the magnet and is converted to energy that has mass. Then it released from the perpendicular zero point (Pzero) as energy. This energy is more like what we see in circuits. Or what most call the electron.

The machine stops the conversion at a point in which the energy flowing in from the Nzero has compressed to mass but has not made the conversion. It is now energy that emit a photon flow like the electron but is opposite in nature (IE cold current, or Negative energy, ect).

So the Iron in coils gets pulled in by the permanent magnets, as one would expect.
                        Once aligned, the Nzero flow fills the iron in the core.
                        The iron induces a charge of this energy on the coil.
                        The polarity of the coil at that point is opposite of the magnetic field that is present, in the machine.
                        The coils induces a photon back into the iron.
                        The cores eject themselves from the permanent magnets field (IE North facing North).
                        The field is collapsed and the negative energy flows out the coil where we can catch it.
                        Lenz effect no longer is valid. (IE 2 north magnets facing each other).

This vary same process happens to some extent with permanent magnetic generator. Except we only can catch the Pzero energy flow with iron a copper wire.
                        The Kromrey has gone step further.

One more thing. I am not giving any construction advice because I been belittled for it before but I will give you a good clue based on what I just explained.
                        If you are measuring significant amperage (.1+) from a Kromrey converter your machine is not spinning fast enough. Gear it up.

Cheers
                        Matt
                        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 10-16-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Thanks

Hi Boroutologs and Matt,

First of all, Thank you for sharing your precious opinion.
                          As JB mentionged, two premises-basically 'Flux gate transformer' and
                          'Radiant Reactive Power' guided my experiments.
                          I did test a lots of varialbes in Kromrey Converter as I can for last two months
                          But finally I found myself I know nothing about it. Huh!!

Nextweek I am going to make some summary of exepriment.
                          You two opinions will really help me for progress.
                          Thanks again

Have a nice weekend.

JANG

Comment

• Quick Reply to Matt.

Quick Reply to Matt.

The last sentence on your opinion " If you are measuring significant amperage
                            (.1+) form a Kromrey converter your machine is not spinning fast enough"
                            Do you mean under 0.1A output current or 1.0A with (.1+).
                            like JB's report on his web shorted current is about 1.05A.
                            You mean THIS?

From my experiment I noticed the less current then the more speed up.
                            but there are many things should be considersided I think.

The Process you explained is really intuive to me.
                            You really encourage me. After reading your post many times I will ask
                            you help and clue for my understanding.
                            Thanks again.

JANG

Comment

• Do you mean under 0.1A output current or 1.0A with (.1+).
                              I mean 0.1 amp or more. I would shoot for .01 or less if its possible.

You will get amperage. And where it come from is the coil entering and exiting of the fields. As the coil comes in, and as it leaves.
                              But the plain simple fact is Negative and Positve energy although related to some effect, will not co exist on the wire at the same time.
                              So if you go faster, you raise the potential of the Negative energy, therefore you decrease the flow of the positive.
                              Again you will always get amperage the trick is getting rid of it and come out ahead. Or go so fast the amperge does not have the time to accumulate.

Part of the reason I believe, (I haven't heard this or anything), that they use ceramic magnets is due to the soft slow field they emit. Ferrite magnets do not have the tendency to make amperage in PM generators, Mostly potential. Neo's on the other hand make alot more amperage. Not because of how strong they are, more so because the fields and the Vortex's move faster and is dense.

If it were me building the device you guys are building (I haven't built one to that spec) The alteration I would make was to use LARGE ceramic magnets.
                              My iron would at the top and bottom of the 2 arrays would funnel down in size
                              (see attached image). The round end would be no bigger than the core.
                              The coils would be alot of turns with alot of wire. 10-12 wires at 1000 turns or better of something like 18 or 20 awg.
                              In my opinion this would produce the least amount of positive amperage and the greatest potential of negative energy.

And to confirm it I tried to find an article but I can't remember where it was at, maybe PES wiki or Keelynet or one of them... Anyway there was an article on a small generator of this type in which the person from a motor that would turn 13,500 rmps or somthing like that. Don't quite me but I believe he said it maintained its own battery.
                              That article was what clued me originally.

I'll keep looking for it.

Matt
                              Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-09-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• This is JL Naudins version. But it was built wrong.

G-Field V1.1 Test Report

15,500 rpms

Comment

Working...
                                X