Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul Harmans View Post
    Just a preview (see picture), the next weeks I will know if my converter will work properly
    Nice looking build Paul

Can you provide any build specifications ?
    I'm looking for a brushless motor of appropriate size. Curious on your motor specs and supplier.

Regards,

Timm

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser
      Why do Bedini and Bearden sell dvd`s only not to tell you how to realy make it work?
      You need to understand that John bedini have a compagny and shareholder, Energenx, Inc.. if you had people who invest in your compagny , do you really think you will be in a legal position to disclose freely publicly any of the new technology that your investor have paid you for ?

Comment

• Question.

Originally posted by EgmQC View Post
        You need to understand that John bedini have a compagny and shareholder, Energenx, Inc.. if you had people who invest in your compagny , do you really think you will be in a legal position to disclose freely publicly any of the new technology that your investor have paid you for ?
        The other question to this would be, if the technology you are sharing belongs to the company, what in the world are you doing making a DVD about it and selling it?

What does not add up to me is why Bedini sold this device to MIT, yet will not sell a working one to the public. He says in the video he sold a number of these to MIT. Yet...... these turn up missing I must say it sounds all too convenient.

What really hit me hard was how quick Bedini was to say that Mylows device worked. Then Rick releases a video of it ""working"" this has got me to thinking, what else do they say is ""working""

I respect Peter, because he saw Mylows device for the fake it was from the start.

For a device to be usable, it has to be able to have a replication, and a replication that can be duplicated else you have only a dream.

I am sad that this device is so hard to duplicate, and I look forward to the day that it can turn up on ones doorstep and can run on average Joe's table.

Cheers

Mart
        See my experiments here...
        http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• another link in the chain

nvisser,

Thanks for the link on the "Lockridge Device".

This is only the second reference I've ever seen for this device.

The first reference was on this page:
          Schematics Illustrated

Though I did hear a rumor about something like this before but can't remember exactly where.

I hope there's more to come on this mysterious device and am looking forward to seeing enough information coming to light to to spark some replications of devices utilizing innovative use of the commutator.

My suspicion is that there has been something lost in the rush to solid state and that faithfully reproducing and studying the effects in some of these mechanically switched designs (like the tesla switch and others) will ultimately result in a new generation of semiconductors.

Thanks again.

Peace
          PJ
          A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

• Test Report about Speed UP

I Repost #153 belows
            ===========================================
            The First respons was from Tony Craddock, Tom Bearden’s webmaster. His answer was very short, but hopeful:

‘Stay tuned.

Regards

Tony Craddock
            Webmaster’

Within a few hours John Bedini himself was answering! This is his answer and now I know why his coils look so small!

‘Paul,

I don't know how big of machine your going to build, so I say nothing in the DVD.
            The one I was demonstrating was using a DC motor at 2200 rpm's
            the wire size was number 18 at 130 turns on each pole.

Hope this helps.
            ==========================================
            Today's report with 2-magnet stacks.

1)Off Load
            -.consuming 3.43A at 24.82V
            -.running at 3356RPM
            -.output(open voltage):84Vmax and 28.4Vrms

2)AC shorted
            -.consuming 1.93A at 25.09V
            -.running at 3713RPM
            -.output(short current):7.68Amax and 4.17Arms

3)DC shorted
            -.consuming 2.13A at 24.04V
            -.running at 3659RPM
            -.output(short current):7.36Amax and 4.38Arms

'Stay tuned' is the best solution for general approach, I think.
            There are many many MANY things to be tuned in this machnie.
            I am sure I can get there in general approach. Need time.

But most important result is 'COLD CHARGING', I think.
            I couldn't get there 'cold charging', Are there anyone get there?

Regards,

JANG YOUNGDEUK

Comment

• Hi Jang,

I have to agree that this would be an important result (cold charging) but I haven't gotten there yet myself. I remember someone recently posted their experience with an Adam's type motor and said that the coils got quite cold on that machine. There's something similar to be had here (assuming John Bedini is telling the truth ) but I haven't been able to figure it out just yet.

That does remind me, some said that they were able to get excellent charging from a kromrey by putting the output of theirs through a transformer. They had to undo windings one at a time to match the impedance of the batteries, but once they did, it went quite well. Just one more thing to think about.

Comment

• Tuning, matching, adjusting...

All lead to resonance effects that currently i am resaerching... else tuning has no special meaning. does it?

Reagrds,
                Baroutologos

Comment

• Originally posted by JANGYD View Post
                  I Repost #153 belows
                  ===========================================
                  But most important result is 'COLD CHARGING', I think.
                  I couldn't get there 'cold charging', Are there anyone get there?

Regards,

JANG YOUNGDEUK
                  How are you measuring "cold charging"?
                  Don

Comment

• Motor Specs

Jang,

Can you share your specs on your brushless motor and a possible source ?
                    I've been trying to find one without much success.

Thanks,

Timm

Comment

• Cold Charging

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                      How are you measuring "cold charging"?
                      No measurement equipment, just feeling by touching the surface.

Comment

• My brushless motor

Originally posted by xpskid View Post
                        Jang,

Can you share your specs on your brushless motor and a possible source ?
                        I've been trying to find one without much success.

Thanks,

Timm
                        My brushless motor for test is 1HP(750W/24V) and running 6500RPM freerun
                        Drives is rating to 1KW. It's just for test.
                        But It is not suitable for COP test, I think.
                        I bought it by on-line order in South Korea.

Regards,

JANG.

Comment

• Nice looking build Paul

Can you provide any build specifications ?
                          I'm looking for a brushless motor of appropriate size. Curious on your motor specs and supplier.

Regards,

Timm
                          Hello Timm,

I have to confess that I have not a wide electrical knowledge, I am building my motors by Bedini’s specifications and that’s it. But I’m learning.

Here are the specifications of my motor:
                          VDO (brand name)
                          Antriebstechnik (drive technique)
                          Type: M48x50/T
                          Spannung: 12 V -
                          Drehzahl: 3050 1/min bei 10 Ncm (rpm)
                          Best. Nr.: 211310 (order nr.)

Paul
                          Attached Files

Comment

• How do I get a correct north and south pole?

When I have my stack of magnets in a horizontal position (flat on the table) I can measure a north and south pole. When I put the stack in vertical position than both ends are from the same polarity!? What I’m doing wrong?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Harmans View Post
                              When I have my stack of magnets in a horizontal position (flat on the table) I can measure a north and south pole. When I put the stack in vertical position than both ends are from the same polarity!? What I’m doing wrong?
                              I can get the same effect as you.
                              But if I pull the compass away from the stack and move it in toward the top mine is OK. It's when I move the compass up and down in front of the stack I get the same effect as you.

Now I can't get my compass to read any magnet correctly.
                              Maybe the compass get magnetized? I'll let it sit for a while and see if it corrects itself.
                              Don

Comment

• I just took my compass into another room and sure enough it points backwards now.
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X