• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra Chapter 1 Section 5 - part 2

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra Chapter 1 Section 5

Here's the next section for Eric's Versor Algebra book:

Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 5 | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage

TEXT:

EQUATIONS:

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    PHI and the Fibonacci Series

PHI and the Fibonacci Series:

This was to my regular Forum and reposting here (Acronyms at end):

Been hitting me in the head all day about 89 and what is it about this number?
    The NIG/PIG is based on a resonant length with the 90mm Pipe being 2002.5 mm long and do the division and what do you get:
    2002.5/90 = 22.25 and x2 = 44.5 x2 = 89
    89 as the base with 44.5 (Lyle's number) being its half wave and 22.25 the quarter wave.

Why 89:
    89 x 1.618 = 144
    When I built these units I had done a calculation from a TJC picture and had simply come up with the ratio of about 45:1 and then did some Math and the above is what I discovered.
    There is no written information on this anywhere but is the reason why I call the Negative/Positive Ion Generators 'resonant' units or guns.
    This is a simple way to tune a projecting Tube device is to mess with the 89 figure and as an example a thinner Tube of say 40mm would need to be 890 mm long for a 1/4 wave or 1780 mm for a 1/2 wave.
    Ok, now I understand - it is Jerry Bale's antenna that caused the Lightning type spark that I am thinking of and wondering now if it is not related to the above.
    Will have to check.

Interesting here to do the full Math:
    22.25 x 1.618 = 36 - 1/4 0f 144
    44.5 x 1,618 = 72 - 1/2 of 144
    Does this work with another number say 156?
    156/1.618 = 96.4 with 1/2 = 48.2 and 1/4 = 24.1
    Then 24.1 x 1.618 = 39 and 48.2 x 1.618 = 78
    Yes, it does!
    Is there a name for this phenomena?

Smokey

Following Post:

Why 144, it was a natural choice as it follows 89 in the Fibonacci Series after 55 and then, of course, I realised that that is what the Fib Series is all about PHI!

The Fibonacci Series is all about PHI!

It is a natural progression through the numbers which follows the natural path of Nature.
    55 x 1.618 = 89 etc.
    However, go read up about the Series and they show the Golden Spiral but they do not directly associate Fib with pHi, I wonder why not?
    Wiki gives you a load of meaningless Math but not once does anybody associate it in black and white with PHI like I have done above!
    Example 8 x 1.618 = 13 and I knew the answer before I checked on the Calculator as 5 was the preceding number in the Series.
    My old number information showed 144 = LIGHT and that is what has always been in the back of my mind.
    Code 144 from Edward Leedskalnin as well.

Weather engineering devices - NIG Negative Ion Generator & PIG Positive.
    TJC - Trevor James Constable - 'The Cosmic Pulse Of Life'.

Jerry Bayles:

http://www.electrogravity.com/Energy...yPipeProof.pdf

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Spiral Pi = 3.24

Took some time but thinking about it all helps as it is 'out of the box'.

The 3.24 Pi is to do with a 'SPIRAL' Pi as against the regular 'stopped' Pi 3.14.

Pi is the number of times the radius of a circle is contained in its circumference.
    You now look at Pi differently with a spiral attached to its calculation and is now in 3D vice 2.
    Everything is moving, nothing is standing still, only in corrupted Math and theories.
    So now if you grab your circle and project it forwards rotating at the same time as measuring the revolutions to get back to the start point, you also measure the distance it has travelled forward and in this is your 3.24 Pi.
    Smart ones will now be able to chart or map this distance in respect to the distance travelled forward in the spiral with respect to circumference:radius.
    Hope you can understand.

So in moving through the complete rotation of the circumference, you have also moved forward a distance of 0.1 times.
    Example:
    Circle is 6"
    Circumference = 18.8496"
    Spiral Pi = 18.84955592 x 0.1 = 1.884955592 + 18.84955592 = 20.73451151"
    So your circumference has grown by some 1.9".
    Perhaps what we should do here is actually do this with a piece of wire cut to both lengths as above and then sense what we see as being different.
    Is this one reason why we appear to be missing out on some sort of interaction with the aether as we are simply not working in the ballpark area?

So where did all of this come from?
    From Bruce Cathie and who was it that latched onto this phenomena but Wayne Thompson and put it into black and white for the digestion of everybody who was open to understanding.
    He actually built a motor that was designed on these principles but remains unfinished due to dirty deals by others only interested in money making.
    The reference here is Bruce Cathie's book which I have open here in front of me 'The Energy Grid - Harmonic 695 - The Pulse Of The Universe' Page 10:
    Quote:
    Recent research has indicated that the electron could possibly move through 371.27665 degrees. This being the radius multiplied by 3.24. which I call spiral Pi. The harmonic of 37127665 would be a reciprocal value of that derived from the unified equations. (26934) approx.
    More on this on Page 236/7.

The electron here would be 'an entrained aether mass' which is caused by an outside influence to manifest itself into being seen (thus mass) as is the case in a Vacuum Tube as a glow in the gas enclosed and as a voltage potential at all of the grids.
    It is the aether that is being conditioned to move as a mass with potential and nothing to do with non existent electrons (or photons).
    More - 'secondary emission' is simply the rebounding of the 'tied' (as in a metal) aether mass back into activity and being released by other aether mass bombardment created by a difference of potential and possibly influenced by thermionics but not necessarily so.

Page Title

The Energy Grid - Harmonic 695 - The Pulse of The Universe

You really need to read these references to grasp a full understanding.
    Think NASA realised the mistake of Pi with their entry/re-entry calculations where they needed to include a direction or spiral movement into the calculation but they didn't bother to make that information too public.
    Working in that same industry for 13 years at Tidbinbilla and I do remember that they had to manipulate Pi before they achieved success but at that time I was as much in the dark as everybody else, just doing a job and being paid for it.

Putting Pi and 'Spiral Pi' to rest.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    tomorrow live call with Eric

The live Q & A call with Eric for anyone who purchase a copy of his Extraluminal Transmission presentation is tomorrow morning at 10am. Short notice, but all we could do with Eric's schedule. That is 10am pacific time zone.

If you purchased this presentation but did not get the email with login info, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    In the update video you asked for ideas for the next conference talk.

Having seen a few Dollard lectures they seem to follow a common pattern: a long section on the history (with photos of the men involved), and then rushing through the technical details because time is tight.

Therefore, consider doing:
    * An introductory talk to get people up to speed who are not already familiar with the technology, call it Eric Dollard 101, which would not necessarily need to vary much from year to year
    * A topic-specific more advanced talk that assumes we know the basics

Another idea would be a practically-oriented "how to build it" talk: walk through finding parts and doing the calculations to build a coil, for example.

Leave a comment:

• Geometric_Algebra
    replied
    Thanks for posting the versor material Aaron. I haven't tuned in for awhile, and it's always nice to see a big stack of the good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Progress & Eric Dollard

Progress Update:
    Thanks partly to Mr Dollard and the Cathode Ray Detector (CRD), we now have 11 Twin Coil Dongers here and most still with their brass bells - leaves electronic alarm systems for dead where they lack that pristine quality.
    I had already seen some benefits in the twin coil arrangement as Lester Hendershot used these in his Generator for the 'resonator' which we are still working on.

In 'Energy Synthesis' (ES) we are seeing a relationship here between two coils where they are in a parallel arrangement but pulsed in a manner that a 'kick' is induced which is a property of the ambient energy.
    A third coil is used as a 'collector' of the energy produced being at right angles to the previous two.
    Something about Copper giving and Aluminium accepting but don't like the 'electron' bit, something else is being given and taken here and what do we really mean - is it a transfer of Aetheric matter from one, a 'host, to another, a 'collector'?
    It is already known that the Aether 'loves a vacuum' but what else is there to fill that evacuated space - the Aether!

We already also know that the 'Electron Microscope' is a sham and that there is no 'electron' and they still are unable to see this figment of somebody's imagination that got dreamed up as fact and fostered as such by those in control.

How would Eric Dollard define what it is that actually is being transferred inside a Vacuum Tube?

This is the type or kind of information that I seek and not what is currently being presented - Thanks!

This will relate to nearly all of the ES devices that you see being built but nobody as yet has quite grasped an organisation that everybody can build.
    I bought the Jim Murray & Paul Babcock package after the Conference as I felt it would help me most but came away disappointed as it was a device that I could not build and all they wanted was money to assist their development.
    I don't like this word "SECRET" - it doesn't help.
    I have my own development to fund and cannot afford something that is not going to assist me at the BENCH!
    I have Eric's 'The Extraluminal Transmission System of Tesla and Alexanderson' on my buy list but it will have to wait.

So far from the Conference all I have is information that is of no benefit to me and pages of Math might be good for those behind a keyboard but
    not for the 'electrical experimenter'.

I am going my own way with the CTPU (Contractive TPU) using TV Neck Ferrites with Vacuum Tubes as drivers in opposition to Steven Mark's expansive or ETPU (Expansive TPU).
    Currently building a twin 5U4G power supply as used in the RCA CTC-5 colour TV, the one that imploded in Chicago in the 60s.
    This is a similar arrangement to the ES description I gave above, two systems in parallel where one goes slightly astray and develops an energy that is equal to a lightning strike.
    RCA actually stated in the documentation that they used two Tubes 'in case one failed', little did they know.
    It is already known that you get problems if you parallel two not identical transformers as an oscillation can be set up in one that goes ballistic.
    Now you might be able to see what it is that we have in the 'Crystal Set Initiative' (CSI), pretty much two coils in a parallel configuration where one is distictly different physically to the other and you get this imbalance that gets set up which interacts between the two and you get this magical amplification BUT you need to get the physical dimensions and oscillations correct before this will happen.

You might be interested in Magnetic Amplifiers and find this most helpful in an understanding as it is directly related to the above:

Homemade Magnetic Amplifiers.

and:

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...amplifiers.pdf

I see a need for a Spectrum Analyser to assist in the development of the CTPU as I need to be able to see the frequency where the 'kick' is being generated and being able to work from there.

Difference Between Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer

Another question for Eric with reference to Vacuum Tubes (VT):

What components of a wave or signal in a VT are still available as I am led to believe that the even harmonics are destroyed by solid state and considerable feedback is required to maintain a comprehension in the signal due to semiconductor 'noise' and not the case in a Tube.

Certain Tubes are better than others and why Steven Mark chose the 6BQ7As but also understand why you refer to the transconductance Tubes (6AS7, 6Y6, 6S4, 12B4, 6J6, 6J4, 6336, 6528).
    I did some research of the above and intend doing some tests of my own to kind of find this hidden phenomena and put it into words that all could follow as the young are very much behind the '8 Ball' where Vacuum Tubes are concerned.
    As an aside that research led me to Tektronix and their Oscilloscopes and what do you see being used - 6BQ7As, 12B4s etc.
    Have now a good supply of these 'outside of the box' Tubes and just waiting for experiment time.

Eric Dollard are you still there?

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric Dollard Update 2014-09-16

Latest update with Eric Dollard 2014-09-16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHwT5eUIys

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    I found the people that are responsible for conquest and destruction of the Alexanderson repository of important artifacts.

About them - Commonweal

and also

About - The New School at Commonweal
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-23-2014, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Looks like you are correct. I have not found any missing equations referenced in the text so far.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    @Marcus

Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
    Thanks, Aaron. Equations p. 20 and p.29-31 are missing from that upload.
    Hi Marcus,

That's what I though too when I was uploading them. However, all equations are there that are referenced in the text.

Pages 29-31 are actually in the next Section 5 that I'll upload in a week or so and those equations go to the next series of text so it's all good.

According to the text, did you see any referenced equations that were not there in case I missed something?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Thanks, Aaron. Equations p. 20 and p.29-31 are missing from that upload.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems – Chapter 1 Section 4 equations2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X