X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sputins
    replied
    The Beginning

The beginning of Dr Dollard's presentation: The Extraluminal Transmission System of Tesla and Alexanderson:

"Okay here we go.. So at any rate Heavyside once mentioned that, let’s see how did he put it.., “if you think my material is hard to read, it was even harder to write”. - Well now we’ve taken that one step further..

This is going to run through your mind.. Where you have a full PHD level electrical engineering course here; that I had to figure out a way for the layman to understand. And it dammed near killed me to do it.

So the normal reality for most people is between 12 volts and 110, anyone that dares climb a telephone pole doesn't usually go above the first level of cross arms. We’re going straight for the 12KV.. So here we go.. and I hope I can handle it too". - EPD

So here Dr Eric Dollard introduces his talk with another unique and clever beginning.. In my opinion: He’s not only talking to the direct audience but also he’s talking to the greater audience, those who have or will buy the video and indeed all of the contributors over the years via the Eric Dollard Channel here on the Energetic Forum. If it damn near killed him to do it, it means that it’s important to him that we try to understand it.

So go and buy your copy of the video!
    Last edited by Sputins; 08-01-2014, 01:50 AM. Reason: doesn't

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Vacuum Tubes

Guy came up on Ebay selling Vacuum Tubes and happened to name his Tester which I dutifully followed up because he had related a minimum for a particular Tube (6AS7).
    His Tester is a Military Hickok type called a TV-7/U:

http://frank.pocnet.net/instruments/...16-35TV7-5.pdf

There is more Tube data here which may be of interest for anyone following Tubes and in particular, doing their own testing:

TV7

It helps somewhat if you have an indication of what your Tester should be telling you with respect to the quality of any Tube.
    See the minimums recorded on the RHS.
    Now go and look at the Bias required for a 6AS7 and see how it compares to other Tubes.
    Others nominated here are 6Y6, 12B4, 6J6, 6J4, 6336 and 6528.
    The 6AS7 is being nominated by the audiophiles as a headphone amplifier as it is really not an amplifier as such but is superb as a pristine amplifier and probably because of the even harmonic component which makes it so.
    This is from Eric Dollard and his 'grid in - plate out' and 'out of the box' reference to certain Tubes.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Ground Rods

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    Yeah the grounding is not cheap, I calculate it to be about £300 if I use copper pipes of 3 metre lengths and 22mm diameter. The bigger the surface area the better so I'd rather use pipes than thin ground rods. But for economic purposes I've been thinking about iron instead, haven't looked into pricing yet, a quick search on ebay didn't bring up any results so obviously getting hold of iron isn't as easy as copper, so we'll see how that goes. I have the complaint of how a lawnmower is going to tackle my arrangement too so I intend to dig channels for all the connecting parts so the whole thing is invisible. [edit] And maybe plant flowers on top in case the invisibility is too effective to find them again!

I hear that a hammer action drill is effective at inserting things into the ground, used like a pneumatic hammer.

High Voltage Lab - Grounding Rods Part 1 - YouTube
    Thanks for all of the info and ground rod video link.
    I finally managed to watch it. - Amazing to see a 3 meter ground rod installed into the ground in 48 seconds. - Once you have the right method and tools.

Fortunately I already have a quality hammer drill, not as big as seen in the video, but it should be adequate. I’ll look into as to finding the chuck attachments / adapter for the ground rods. The soil they went into was quite wet and they didn’t strike any rocks. The masonry tipped 1M drill bits may still be required for my ground, in conjunction with the method shown.
    It could potentially be quite important as a portable rig for testing because a ground-rod could be installed with the use of a quality cordless hammer drill within a short time, given the ground that is suitable. Once they’re installed, they’d be real hard to extract again, thus copper thieves would be neutralised, if they could even find them.

If said installation is as easy as it shows, (or even half as easy), one then thinks about the configuration and depth of the ground-rod arrangement. Or as you point out, Eric says using the star-radial configuration. Sixteen ground rods (two circles of eight), surrounding the central seventeenth rod. (Or a poor-mans’ version with less rods). - The geometry of the rods and depth of each rod could be further experimented with too. I.e. Equal spacing or some other mathematical relationship.
    The hollow rods could be filled with some substance (as previously suggested) to either improve the strength of the ground-rod, improve the connection to the surrounding ground (earth material) or both.

On the weekend, I bought, sat down and got comfortable to watch the newly released: “The Extraluminal Transmission System of Tesla and Alexanderson” (twice).

All I can say right now is simply, WOW, OMG!! -I’m still getting over it. - More to follow later!
    Last edited by Sputins; 07-28-2014, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    Concider a handheld transceiver transmitting to someone on the other side of a mountain.
    Lets say that the received signal in S units is very weak or nothing because of the mountain.
    To amuse ourselves we measure the SWR and find the ratio is fair in efficiency for dipole whip.

Next we try transmit using the ham rig in our toyota corolla and now we are able to barely copy
    a signal on the receiver located on the other side of the mountain.

Finally we connect a ground wire to the handheld and the signal is received with 4/4 S units.

Hertzian will say the SWR was improved by the ground and others say the improvement was possible because the earth is able to transmit and receive.

In this example audio drives an S meter rectifying voltage by means of a diode. When the ground is used the signal is amplified and therefore the audio increases.

In an example of power transmission through air it depends on how much aluminum you have in the air whereas with earth as an antenna there is considerably more surface area and also subterranean current. The exact mechanism of the amplification is not clear.
    There must be a relationship between aether and telluric is an interaction which Tesla made use of which involved resonance.

In that relationship is displacement current referred to and not taken into account by Michelson-Morely in the same context.
    Possibly How Maxwell really viewed displacement as in this book 1906 by Math physics department in Italy.

In every system is an equilibria possibly the pulling of the elastic aether and the rarefaction, compression impressed upon the earth.
    possibly indicated by a brighter light bulb the dark center node in a florescent bulb, reverse SWR of the aether or an S meter gauge or something
    else tells us that what we are doing with telluric has made a definite improvement.
    chatlier.JPG

Aether well that is something they used to talk about a long time ago why should it be in textbooks?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH9vAIdMqng

Is it that we see birds flying in the clear sky that the earth ground wire should make a difference ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=A49VML0_lEY
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-27-2014, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Extraluminal Transmission PLUS Lander's VIDEO

Eric Dollard's NEW RELEASE, includes Landers Video! Sent Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hi ,

We are excited to release the presentation that Eric Dollard says is his best one yet! The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson is jam packed with 4 hours of priceless teachings from the master himself.

You will learn not only the history of wireless transmission, but the real science of electrostatic transmission systems that are not restricted to the speed of light. In fact, this is not about "faster than light" but rather INSTANTANEOUS meaning there actually is no velocity! That is why it is called Extraluminal (outside of the speed of light constraints) instead of Superluminal (faster than the speed of light).

Get your copy now: The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson by Eric Dollard

This science was applied by Tesla and Alexanderson and was used by the US Navy in the famous RCA Bolinas station for ship to shore communication back in WWII. Eric Dollard has improved upon the work of Tesla and Alexanderson in this science and has actually build a full scale working model that demonstrates the principles. The primary application was using this electrostatic antenna system to listen to the Earth signals in order to forecast major earthquakes 24-48 hours ahead of time! The best that conventional science can give us is 30 to 60 seconds, which pales in comparison.

You will also learn how the electron models and Einstein's science has been erroneously applied to these systems for all these years. And, you will see the truth in a way that has never before been presented.

SPECIAL BONUS - when you get a copy of this * AMAZING * presentation, you will receive a free bonus download, which is an actual guided tour of the Landers facility, which has never been released to the public before!

Get your copy now: The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson by Eric Dollard

This presentation is offered at an introductory price, which will expire on July 31, 2014 so make sure to take advantage of this offer now.

Also, if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on Jim Murray and Paul Babcock's presentation The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification, make sure to get a copy at the discounted price, which will also expire on July 31, 2014.

Get it now: The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification by Jim Murray & Paul Babcock

Sincerely,
    Aaron @ EricPDollard.com

Leave a comment:

• upgradd
    replied
    Use galvanized iron pipe, its cheap and has threaded couplings along with bolt fitting (flat circular plane with 4 bolt holes) so you can tie it in quite easily to your transmitter. Also, it wont bend as easily while being hammered into the ground like low schedule copper pipe would. Nor do you need to sweat the fitting together, unlike copper pipe. Best of all, it's available in large quantities at your local plumbing shoppe.

Finally, your better off soaking the ground with water for a day or two and using a maul to pound the posts in or if you have access to an auger use that to drill the holes for your ground rods and back fill with cat litter (bentonite clay) this provides the least earth impedance possible and protects the grounding system from rapid corrosion.
    Last edited by upgradd; 07-24-2014, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    @dR-Green,
    Just for clarification, which colour / channel is which? Channel A (Blue) is the underground?

The radio station transmitter is 100kW and 84.78km away, the overground wave is obviously going to be much stronger because the radio station optimise their transmitter & antenna that way. So their SWR is likely 1. Whereas an optimised Tesla Transmitter wants its SWR as high as possible, so it’s kind of exactly opposite. Nevertheless in theory, the 100kW radio transmitter should have a certain ‘stray’ telluric component. (Sorry for preaching to the choir, you’d know all this already). Imagine if the 100kW station was optimised for the Tesla mode of transmission!

Likely the chances of getting a strong clean reception for any ‘stray’ telluric component from the station (and to power a load), would be to have a nice ground-stake array. (Not easy or cheap). What is your method(s) of tuning the coil to the station frequency?

I’ve been eyeing off 1 meter long drill bits at the hardware store for ground rod installation. I could extend the shafts out another meter or more to give two - three meters of depth. Then knock in the copper ground rods. Several of these wired together to form an array. The ground is wet at the moment too. Not sure if my wife will approve of these among her garden though? (I'll have to hide them )!
    Yes Channel A is the underground.

This is what Eric said in his original post:

For the diagram shown the coil dimensions are missing, number of turns, etc. A good ground is essential for these kinds of devices. 16 Ground rods in a 10 to 20 foot radius circle, connected to a single ground rod at the center(17th rod), this connection being 10 gauge wire. Dry sand or rock will not ground, so this requires 80, each 14 gauge wires in a 30 foot diameter circle in a star radial configuration, to a center terminal. Without these groundings a Tesla Transformer cannot properly operate, but some "HI-Z" sets may.

The objective here is to scale the "Crystal Set", a step at a time, into a Tesla Transformer for the reception of medium wave band, 300 - 3000 kilocycle A.M. broadcasts. No license is required for this and the broadcast station provides the power.

And this objective cooperates with the primary objective. That is; Who will be the first ham to disprove Einstein's theory? An International contest, but who will sponsor it, Iran maybe?

We have the good fortune in the "Crystal Set Initiative" that, in theory at least, a quarter wave A.M. broadcast tower, and its 120 quarter wave ground radials, must emit a pair of waves as shown by Tesla in his basic diagrams.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...slaballoon.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...taldiagram.jpg

Hence it can be seen that a pair of waves are engendered by this transmission system. (Tower and Star Radials). One wave, Hertzian, is the over ground wave, the other wave, Telluric, is the under ground wave. These two waves arrive at the point of reception in their own distinct time frames, giving rise to a difference in phase. Hence, multiple rings of interference patterns are produced. Since the Hertzian portion, over ground, time frame is based upon the velocity of light, then the Telluric portion, under ground, time frame gives the Telluric velocity. Two crystal sets, one over ground, one under ground, and a basic oscilloscope , that simple. I have done this at Landers.

Concluding, a Tesla Magnification Transformer, properly proportioned can, in theory, actually draw power from a local 50 kW station. Several hundred watts of power reception is likely. This would prove Tesla once and for all. No antenna, just a good ground, and a nice and bright 100 watt light bulb.

This would overturn physics more than any billion dollar C.E.R.N. project. A ham radio operator overturns Einstein for 100 bucks. What a concept.
    Read,
    Tesla, "The True Wireless"
    Tesla, "System of Concatenated Tuned Circuits"
    Dollard, "System for the Transmission and Reception of Telluric Electric Waves"
    A.R.R.L. "Radio Amatuers Handbook". Chapter "H.F. Transmitters, & Tank Circuits"
    73 DE N6 KPH
    http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...tml#post173955

Also taking a basic Marconi arrangement, apparently the thing is grounded in the same way that the extra coil frequency test is done.

So apparently it's not "stray" as such.

Yeah the grounding is not cheap, I calculate it to be about £300 if I use copper pipes of 3 metre lengths and 22mm diameter. The bigger the surface area the better so I'd rather use pipes than thin ground rods. But for economic purposes I've been thinking about iron instead, haven't looked into pricing yet, a quick search on ebay didn't bring up any results so obviously getting hold of iron isn't as easy as copper, so we'll see how that goes. I have the complaint of how a lawnmower is going to tackle my arrangement too so I intend to dig channels for all the connecting parts so the whole thing is invisible. [edit] And maybe plant flowers on top in case the invisibility is too effective to find them again!

I hear that a hammer action drill is effective at inserting things into the ground, used like a pneumatic hammer.

High Voltage Lab - Grounding Rods Part 1 - YouTube

Tuning was originally done like a normal radio, by adjusting the capacitance of the primary, secondary or both, but later with an oscillator and to bring both receivers into phase before proceeding with the tests. But that's not an optimised setup at all, it's "tuned" to the station frequency but whether the tuning balance between the secondary and primary is optimised is another matter. They were both just adjusted to work, nothing fancy.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 07-24-2014, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    @Orgonaut, for sure, you’ve got some weird stuff going on there!

All I can think of is there could be certain advantages / effects to using low power or if you will, electrostatic-like voltages driving the primary. Things we don’t understand properly yet. Low current, (get rid of the electrons). For example Gerry Vassilatos stated he had a sheet-lighting-like effects when he drove his Tesla coil with electrostatic impulses. A good area to experiment with, as then you’re not upsetting too many ham radio people, only just perhaps the birds and the flys? Cooling too?!

@dR-Green,
    Just for clarification, which colour / channel is which? Channel A (Blue) is the underground?

The radio station transmitter is 100kW and 84.78km away, the overground wave is obviously going to be much stronger because the radio station optimise their transmitter & antenna that way. So their SWR is likely 1. Whereas an optimised Tesla Transmitter wants its SWR as high as possible, so it’s kind of exactly opposite. Nevertheless in theory, the 100kW radio transmitter should have a certain ‘stray’ telluric component. (Sorry for preaching to the choir, you’d know all this already). Imagine if the 100kW station was optimised for the Tesla mode of transmission!

Likely the chances of getting a strong clean reception for any ‘stray’ telluric component from the station (and to power a load), would be to have a nice ground-stake array. (Not easy or cheap). What is your method(s) of tuning the coil to the station frequency?

I’ve been eyeing off 1 meter long drill bits at the hardware store for ground rod installation. I could extend the shafts out another meter or more to give two - three meters of depth. Then knock in the copper ground rods. Several of these wired together to form an array. The ground is wet at the moment too. Not sure if my wife will approve of these among her garden though? (I'll have to hide them )!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric Dollard's Presentation Launching In 20 Hours!

TOPICS
    • ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS! PLUS * NEW * INTERVIEW WITH ERIC DOLLARD

Dear Friends,

ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS!

In 20 hours, we're launching Eric Dollard's EPIC presentation that he says is his best one ever! It is jammed pack with 4 HOURS of the most thorough history, scientific documentation, and even diagrams of not only wireless transmission systems in general but for electrostatic Tesla and Alexanderson type systems that operate outside of the confinement of the "Speed of Light" - hence, the EXTRALUMINAL reference in the presentation name.

Stay tuned for the announcement!

In the meantime, check out this free *NEW * Interview of Eric Dollard filmed a couple days after the recent conference (make sure to give the video a Thumbs Up to show your support for Eric's work!) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HX9wHU4QE

Sincerely,

Aaron @ EricPDollard.com

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
    Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
    One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
    Good work. Respect.
    Thanks Orgonaut. I just threw together some "bendy MDF" (MDF sheets with grooves so it can be bent) cut into narrow strips, which has approx 2mm grooves with 4mm gaps in between each groove. It had nothing to do with the CRI originally but coincidentally had practically the exact wire length required according to Eric's calculations. It was wound in the same fashion as Eric's flat spiral coils (2 turns of wire per groove), and had somewhere in the region of 25 turns. The base is 60x60cm.

On a side note I rewound it on a slightly smaller base to try the same wire length with more turns, approx 52x52cm but it was better with less turns. That was calculated by adding up the diameters of all the turns multiplied by 2 (because the wire goes around twice) to have it match the wire length.

All in all I would say it could be better to focus on the TMT type coils unless you specifically want to use the flat spiral.

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
    One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
    Good work. Respect.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    Crystal Radio Initiative Revisited

<Using a flat spiral coil, so not the intended setup for the full challenge>

Transmitter Power = 100kW
    Transmitter distance = 84780 Metres (Measured from satellite & grid reference)

Assuming overground wave is at 100% c

Overground wave journey time = 282.7956399µS

Telluric wave velocity approx = 300178714.7 Metres/sec

Telluric wave journey time = 282.431751µS
    Average time difference = 363.888888888888ns
    Velocity ratio = 1.001288414
    Average audio signal delay = 13469ns

Audio signal phase

Video of the first setup (scope shots are useless)

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - YouTube

Audio:

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - Audio Analysis-02 - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• SchubertReijiMaigo
    replied
    “Unfortunately I don’t have such a romantic view of the situation. The Human race and its integrated level of consciousness, has never been at such a low point. Everybody is basically turned into a barbarian, nobody’s interested in anything. We all here represent some point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent anonymous species. There is no future for the human race on its present course; it’s going to be annihilated. So at any rate, those of you who were unfortunate enough to breed, you are stuck with an interesting situation. You have brought another human being into a living hell. And you better figure out a way to deal with it, that’s all I can say”. – EPD.
    Many tradition/religion around the world say that the world will completely goes wild and decadent before a fresh start, from Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhist, Taoist, ancient religion and so on... They all say (with sometimes different interpretation) the same things. For me, this situation doesn't surprise me... Humanity is totally F*cked up beyond repair and the recent event just confirmed my view...
    At the point I don't do FE research to save humanity but for the sake of science, curiosity and the pleasure to discover Universe mysteries...

Leave a comment:

• orgonaut314
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    On advice to newbies:

“I’m not so much a subscriber to romanticism, all I can say I don’t know how to do anything else. No matter how much you kick the c'y-ote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens” – EPD

On the question on the future direction of Energy research:

“Unfortunately I don’t have such a romantic view of the situation. The Human race and its integrated level of consciousness, has never been at such a low point. Everybody is basically turned into a barbarian, nobody’s interested in anything. We all here represent some point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent anonymous species. There is no future for the human race on its present course; it’s going to be annihilated. So at any rate, those of you who were unfortunate enough to breed, you are stuck with an interesting situation. You have brought another human being into a living hell. And you better figure out a way to deal with it, that’s all I can say”. – EPD.

I thought the first answer was hilarious! The second answer was less hilarious, kind of opposite sentiment to what the others talked on. (Everyone had great answers though). While I like to be an optimists too, with climate change, the weakening of Earths magnetic field, the Sun grand minimum, the Fukushima problem, Earthquakes, Volcanos, War and political strife, etc, etc. - What Eric says here is unfortunately, likely to be prophetically true.

On a more optimistic note, I certainly enjoyed what everyone had to say, particularly with Jim Murray’s comments. - It was also quite nice to observe the unique relationship between John Polakowski and Eric. Sort of a good cop, bad cop kind of deal. Pessimist V Optimist.

Great to see this panel discussion, It was better than I thought it would be.

(I’m talking to myself here aren’t I)?
    No I am listening

I agree with you and Eric about the pessimism but on the other hand this is our own reality we make it that difficult so we learn to see through it.

Eric said nobody is making the coils to get free energy from an AM station well I have looked into it and such a coil had to be very big so i chose a smaller prototype model and I a m still studying the thing. Two more observations of this alien technology. It seems to cool right away. Now past week has been the hotest week here in all year. Everybody was complaining and normally I can't stand it either but this year the cool worked as an airco. (yep start patenting it airco coil=Dollard coil). I was not to warm at all but the thermometer reported very high temperatures. How is that possible? Hypothese, there was a wind perhaps an ion wind? But my voltages are still very low certainly not the voltages you need for ionisation. Perhaps it is aether wind? Never herth about it but perhaps cooled aether wind from the earth???? I have no idea but the coil cooles pretty much period. I had this cooling experience with two people in the room too. Further more I have not see a fly this year. I live close to water and every year I am flooded with fly's and the neighbours still are.
    I am convinced I am looking at a technology that works and that we totally don't understand yet. In time we will find these things obvious.
    On with the experimenting. I am trying amplitude modulation now because I got much healthier the last months and I want to optimise that too.
    What am I looking at what am I working with ?????

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    CRD Glom

Smokey,

Thanks for all of the information, links and pictures. It takes a bit of time and effort to take the picture, load it to an image site then finally post it, so thank you.

Some of my collected glom for the CRD is shown below:

I’ve yet to find a 1:1 transformer for the PS, (I have a massive one but not suitable). I think my Dad has a small 240V to 115VAC which should suffice once rectified and filtered. If not, I have my own ‘Glom Meister’ to ask before I buy one. The photo shows suitable filter caps, the tubes, (some are not shown because they are stored at another location or in transit).

Parts for the EHT: I’ve got the voltage multiplier, which I can rebuild and cut down a bit. I also have the small HV transformer too (Information Unlimited, 7Kv, 10mA 28K089 transformer from years ago) but have to find it & dig it out of my glom piles. It’s the driving circuit and components to build it, that I require most.

I’ve a small range of 10,000V DC caps for the Receptor charge capacitor: Dearborn 0.01 and 0.05uF plus a 0.5uf @ 3000V DC. In Eric’s drawing he shows 0.1 to 0.5uf at 10Kv DC which is kinda big at that voltage! So I hope the one’s I have will suffice.

Okay the normally closed contact shown on Eric's circuit is the bell armature break, I understand now. I still have to figure out what I’ll use here for the bell & armature break arrangement.

As far as measuring 10Kv, thanks for the 1mA meter idea, I may have to use that. I currently have an analogue multimeter that reads to 5kv Plus, I have a probe I made to read much higher but I feel it isn’t quite accurate enough really.

I hope to mount both the PS and EHT PS in the case shown with the CRD itself being separate. (The CRD housing is under construction, not showing till it’s finished).

I will unlikely be able to post again after today, until Monday.

Sputins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X