X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 4 equations

EQUATIONS:

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 4

Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 4 | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage

TEXT:

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric Dollard update

Eric Dollard has been unavailable for a while but I did have a good long conversation with him today. I'll be posting a YouTube video with a recording of some of the latest updates of what he is up to. There will also be a live Q & A conference call for anyone that purchased his Extraluminal Transmission presentation on the Sep 27th at 11AM pacific time zone.

I'll also be posting the next free section of his Versor Algebra book scans on his site ASAP. More to come...

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Cosmic Induction Generator

John Polakowski's Cosmic Induction Generator presentation will be released tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra As Applied to Multiphase Power Systems, Chapter 1, Section 3

Versor Algebra
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Multi-Phase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 3

August 25, 2014 Eric Dollard
    Text:

Equations:

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra As Applied to Multiphase Power Systems, Chapter 1, Section 2

Versor Algebra
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Multi-Phase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 2

The text references equations. You must get the equations below the text to see the equations referenced.

Here are the referenced equations in the text above:

Last edited by Aaron; 08-25-2014, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Versor Algebra As Applied to Multiphase Power Systems, Chapter 1, Section 1

Some of this was posted before, here it is again, there are 3 whole sections available right now from Eric's draft. These are copyrighted by Eric so do not repost these anywhere else - they are only for YOUR personal use.

THIS WILL BE A SERIES OF POSTS - STARTING WITH THE FIRST THE SECTIONS - ONE ADDITIONAL SECTION WILL BE POSTED ABOUT ONCE A WEEK - THEY'RE AUTOMATICALLY QUEUED UP IN ERIC'S BLOG TO BE POSTED. WHEN THEY ARE, I'LL COPY AND PASTE IT HERE.

When the final book is available, please purchase a copy to support Eric Dollard's work with EPD Laboratories, Inc.

This book is Part 2 to Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity, which is a book and video presentation from the 2013 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Versor Algebra as Applied to Multi-Phase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 1 | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage

Versor Algebra
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Multi-Phase Power Systems – Chapter 1, Section 1

This book is Part 2 to Eric Dollard’s book Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity, which is what his 2013 Energy Science & Technology Conference presentation was based on.

The following are 6 pages, which are in order from left to right starting with the top row.

This draft is copyrighted by Eric Dollard so do not repost these images anywhere else online. You can copy these graphics for your own personal use. We will post the rest of them in sequence as a series so you can get them all.

When the book is available, which will be fully transcribed in book form, please purchase a copy to support Eric Dollard’s work with EPD Laboratories, Inc.

And please help spread the word about Eric Dollard’s Official Discussion Forum here: Eric Dollard

Last edited by Aaron; 08-25-2014, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Copy Of Post

Question On Plank, Q Continued

Possibly, the problem I had earlier with the two Power equations for the Impulse discharge lies with the four different measurements of Power (read my prior post):

Note: This was written with TEM waves and L & C in mind.

Vector Power (Volt-Amperes, Complex Plane Vector Measurement, "the sq root of the sum of the squares" or "Absolute Measurement") Voltmeter reading multiplied by Ammeter reading
    (eq1)

Apparent Power (TOTAL Energy, Re + Im Axis Measurement) Watt-meter reading plus VAR-meter reading
    (eq2)

Active Power (Consumed Energy, Real Axis Measurement) Watt-meter reading
    (eq3)

Reactive Power (Stored Energy, Imaginary Axis Measurement) VAR-meter reading
    (eq4)

I guess the discrepancy is easily seen here, the Volt-Amps (vector power) is what my time based Power equation showed and possibly the second Power equation (no time used) is that of the Apparent Power which is the sum of the Active and Reactive Power. Thus why they are not equal. I guess its back to Steinmetz's books and Heaviside's telegraph equation for me, maybe I will find an answer there.

An excellent reference on this subtopic is of course:
    E. P. Dollard - Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves [1985]

Gotta love that Versor operator, k, in the above book. On that note here's some helpful info on versors (compliments of Wikipedia):

In general a Versor can be associated with a plane, an axis and an angle. A versor can also in general be represented by a unique great circle arc. This arc is greater than zero and less than 180 degrees. This is because the shortest distance between any two points of a sphere has a maximum limit of an arc corresponding to 180 degrees.

When a versor and a vector which lies in the plane of the versor are multiplied the result is a new vector of the same length but turned by the angle of the versor.

When the arc of a versor has the magnitude of a right angle, then it is called a right versor, a right radial or quadrantal versor.

That sounds awfully close to what is described as versor, k, in Mr. Dollards book. Some food for thought.

Along with the Quadra-Polar nature of Voltage and Current I put together this Diagram which illustrates my earlier point of Voltage and Current not directly representing the Magnetic and Dielectric fields of induction, but merely as they (magnetic and dielectric fields) are seen in varying time with the geometric metallic-dielectric confines of the circuit.

Garrett M

This is just a Post copy and don't know if the required detail remains intact as you can no longer use the 'Quote' facility as the Forum is closed.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Garrett's Equations

Marcus,
    Still have all of that information and will pull out for you but may take some time.
    Later on this.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• David G Dawson
    replied
    Magnet Truths

'Secret Magnet Vortex Revelation' was the source of the following
    information that was a part of further investigation of the Hendershot
    Resonator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nv0KlbHDM

Some magnet designs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=3G-l5Wh2DVY

This is a free pdf book on the same subject:

https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small

There is a considerable series of videos here by the same author.
    In the pdf book you will find many references to a Mr Nikola Tesla and a Mr Eric P Dollard.

Working on the Steven Mark TPU and these types of revelations will most certainly help.

Smokey

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    Is Garrett still around?

The equations in his older posts have vanished, such as in this one, " Versor Operators Decoded, With Respect to DC & AC Circuits Pt1":
    http://www.energeticforum.com/178226-post937.html

It would be wonderful if someone had a copy of his posts with the equations in them.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Discussing the Discussion Panel

ASTRO SA August 2014

Discussing the Discussion Panel at ASTRO SA:

Every month I highlight the latest information from Eric Dollard, in my “Eric Dollard Update”. [Yes the little guy at the front is me].

All of Eric videos, information, conferences, interviews and releases of his and related people are mentioned, together with sharing my own endeavours. (For the past several years).

Generally we have 60 to 80 people are in attendance.

It was mentioned to me by many of our members that they thought the positive words of Jim Murray were simply fantastic and inspiring. He is a great speaker in his own right.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
    What is an NFG?
    For a NFG explanation, the best thing to do would be to "find all posts made by T-rex" then read the ones with NFG in the title.
    It will soon become quite clear.

Hint: No Good.

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Neuhof
    replied
    What is an NFG?

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    EPD Quotes:

Here are a couple of my favourite (amusing) quotes (written as accurately as I can) from the presentation so far. (@Aaron, I hope you don’t mind).

"I came up with one of my NFG parables or Heavyside story about the theory of Electricity. The Theory of Electricity came about in some form, then it was decided that it wasn’t right and it was a bunch of bulk, so then they came up with another theory, so we go by that theory for awhile.. Well lets go back to the old one but a little different, try that one out. Oh that looks great. Then all of a sudden someone lands on the deck and they got the big one, okay and all the rest of the theories go in the garbage can and the big theory is hooted and touted about and all that but then find out you can’t build anything and it doesn’t work but it’s too beautiful , so let’s keep it. But now we have to lie and so we become crazy in our lie and we make the lie a law and we have today’s electrical theory".

All the theories are conflicting, Electron theory, Aether theory, Electromagnetic theory , all the theories, they're all basically patchwork, we really don’t know what’s going on. If I went through here, this matrix of people that I see in front of me and asked each and every person what a volt is, there would be an individual answer and none of them would be right. So were going to have to dig our way out of that.

So we have this conflicting relativity idea, with space and words of space and parrot talk, and that’s why, you know, I try to be polite but you know the terms people use for things tend to make me want to bare my teeth. - If you want to make me really nasty, you can be a believer of global warming, you will be bitten, not directly by teeth but by the motion of the teeth and the tongue and the larynx ahh, someone will be calling 911. So do not bring it up here… please.

Three dimension space, two dimension space, dimension space, dimension space, dimension space, Einstein. There is only one dimension of space and that’s space. That’s how Descartes laid it out and that’s how the whole process works, when we’re going to dealing with this stuff, if we’re going to be defining these particular relationships, there is only one dimension of space.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X