X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickbank

Aaron,
    Sent an Email to Jeff at emedia.com about not receiving any download of Eric's 'Musical Seismograph' pdf after making payment but just received it back undelivered.
    This is now Day 12.
    Have not seen any other means by which I can communicate with anyone about this type of problem.
    Please advise.

Hello Eric,
    Hope you are getting back on track OK and All the Best.

Smokey

Comment

• @Neuhof

The RT 66 has a highly resonant coil arrangement build into it so it can operate with only a ten foot whip antenna at lower frequencies of 2 to 12 mc/sec.
      SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
      Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• @Ricards

I have no definite view of magnetism other than what J.J. Thomson gives. That is, the inertial reaction of the Aether to a variation of Faraday Tubes, or what are know as the Dielectric Lines of Force. See J. J. Thomson, "Recent Researches into Electricity & Magnetism."

Comment

• @Neuhof

PP-18 Power Converter

Fine business on your attempts in duplication. It seems no energy anomaly exists, but still the one in the Corolla persists in doing strange things.

Moreover, the "Tesla Converter" also sometimes acts to reverberate the signals like it is making its own signal power by synthesis. Hence, I am not convinced yet that something of an energy anomaly exists but it remains an enigma.

Comment

• Originally posted by t-rex View Post
            PP-18 Power Converter

Fine business on your attempts in duplication. It seems no energy anomaly exists, but still the one in the Corolla persists in doing strange things.

Moreover, the "Tesla Converter" also sometimes acts to reverberate the signals like it is making its own signal power by synthesis. Hence, I am not convinced yet that something of an energy anomaly exists but it remains an enigma.
            Thank you. Does Peter Lindemann still have the functioning Chris Carson rotary converter? A detailed study of that device, if it produces the claimed effects, would be useful.

There is currently no publicly known testable theory for why such devices might produce any anomaly -- no hypthesized mechanism of action for which the experimenter can design and build an apparatus to test.

(The previously existing theory of dielectric parameter variation, which was never very precise, did not appear to hold up to my experiments.)

In absence of a theoretical underpinning the experimenter is reduced to "firing bullets into the dark," building devices according to plans, with no real idea of why.

And in absence of a working model the experimenter without a theory has no reality which can be tested in order to develop a theory.

Comment

• dead horse farms

neuhof

The Cris Carson unit is available and it is planned to recover it.

Energy Synthesis idea is based on dimensional considerations. Induction per second is Resistance which can be positive,consumption, or it can be be negative,production.See my paper Law of Electro Magnetic Induction. I have given up on fooling with these things any more,too many dead horses here at Dead Horse Farms.

73 DE N6KPH

Comment

• email

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                Aaron,
                Sent an Email to Jeff at emedia.com about not receiving any download of Eric's 'Musical Seismograph' pdf after making payment but just received it back undelivered.
                This is now Day 12.
                Have not seen any other means by which I can communicate with anyone about this type of problem.
                Please advise.

Hello Eric,
                Hope you are getting back on track OK and All the Best.

Smokey
                Please verify you did send it to help at emediapress com
                Please send again and CC it to info at

Emails are working fine, not sure why it bounced back. If you can forward that bounce back to me in a separate email, I can see why.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• ClickBank

Email to - help@mediapress.com:

Hello Jeff,
                  Aaron says for me to contact you as I have had no response to my payment on the 19th for the new EP Dollard Book 'Musical Seismograph'.
                  The first attempt by Firefox led me to a Click Bank Page that was unresponsive.
                  Second attempt by Google Chrome took me to a responsive site where I payed via PayPal but there was no 'green bar' to click on for the download as advised in the support notes.
                  The Page I received was totally different to what your notes describe.
                  Receipt attached.
                  Please advise.

David G Dawson

ClickBank PayPal receipt EP Dollard.jpg

Comment

• Dear Eric, (If you're still there, hanging out at Aaron's place).

Congratulations on your rebuke of the "flat earth" concept in the recent recorded video.

It does prove that people will believe anything...

I think the primary motive of the so called flat earth movement, is meant to muddy the water as far as ANY so called conspiracy subject, in order to cast them all into the same tin-foil hat, flat-earther, nut-bag conspiracy theorist category... Which is done so to to deliberately, to cast doubt on many other valid subjects which challenges the so called accepted norm, such as faster than light, or similar totally valid anti-establishment-science like subjects...

I wish you all the best in overcoming your health related concerns or issues. - Your coyote like abilities will indeed help with this process.

Best of luck with the engine replacement, hope it goes smooth without any major concerns or issues...

I don't want to blow too much smoke [u. y. a] but there is only one Eric Dollard on the planet, none other like him. - I thank you for the wisdom you have past on to us all... - Including my son Max, a now 5 year old who knows your name and also the name of Nikola Tesla, who grew up whilst listening to the music of Bach, all due to your direct influence...

Sputins.
                    Last edited by Sputins; 09-01-2017, 01:35 PM.
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• email us

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                      Email to - help@mediapress.com:

Hello Jeff,
                      Aaron says for me to contact you as I have had no response to my payment on the 19th for the new EP Dollard Book 'Musical Seismograph'.
                      The first attempt by Firefox led me to a Click Bank Page that was unresponsive.
                      Second attempt by Google Chrome took me to a responsive site where I payed via PayPal but there was no 'green bar' to click on for the download as advised in the support notes.
                      The Page I received was totally different to what your notes describe.
                      Receipt attached.
                      Please advise.

David G Dawson

ClickBank PayPal receipt EP Dollard.jpg
                      David, please forward your paypal receipt to me. If you CC'd me the email to Jeff, I did not receive it. Please discuss this with me by email - not on the forum. We can't help you without the emails. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we can't provide customer service here.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Eric:
                        In the original Bolinas video you mention that the presence of the San Andreas fault makes for good conditions receiving through the ground.

Would the RT-77 receiver be able to receive through the ground elsewhere in the world, or is that only possible with a fault line and the ocean nearby?

Edit: And you were connecting the earth to the antenna terminal of the receiver, not the ground terminal?
                        Last edited by Marcus Neuhof; 09-02-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• San Andy

Neuhof

The receiver, R-66, receives out of the ground anywhere there is a good connection. Antenna terminal was connected to ground (Earth).

We used the San Andreas Fault as a wave guide from KPH station in Bolinas to the facility at Landers. HF signals were guided along the fault to the PRC47 in the Corolla as it traveled along the path of the fault between locations.

Every time the car crossed the fault, the signal strength was strong, even when the signals is non-existant via the ionosphere.

Comment

• Originally posted by t-rex View Post
                            The location of the grounding was at our "Camp David" facility at Bolinas, CA. Commonweal had it destroyed, just like Landers. The layout was a multiple star configuration, which radiated out from a common buss of 1 inch copper tubing. See the Bolinas "Barbara Boxer Report" for photos of Camp David.

I have a hard time believing that Brazil thing. Show me photos of the Kilowatt meter turning?

73 de n6kph
                            Hi Eric.
                            Thank you for the info on Bolinas, California radio site.

For grounding designs I looked at the Military Handbook, MIL-HDBK-419A, 29 DECEMBER 1987
                            MILITARY HANDBOOK
                            GROUNDING, BONDING, AND SHIELDING FOR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENTS AND FACILITIES
                            VOLUME 1 OF 2 VOLUMES
                            BASIC THEORY

PDF Link:
                            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bPeY0-jZllr8Ew

And they talked about the Star configuration as follows:

2.5 TYPES OF EARTH ELECTRODE SUBSYSTEMS.

2.5.3 Buried Horizontal Conductors.
                            Where bedrock is near the surface of the earth, the use of driven rods is
                            unpractical. In such cases, horizontal strips of metal, solid wires, or stranded cables buried 0.48 to 0.86 meters
                            (18 to 36 inches) deep may be used effectively. With long strips, reactance increases as a factor of the length
                            with a consequent increase in impedance. A low impedance is desirable for minimizing lightning surge voltages.
                            Therefore, several wires, strips, or cables arranged in a star pattern, with the facility at the center, is
                            preferable to one long length of conductor.
                            1.10.1 Earth Connection. A radial, or star, configuration is preferred to other types of earth electrode
                            subsystems because of its lower impulse impedance (see Volume I, Section 2.6.3). Where ENIP protection is to
                            be provided in addition to conventional signal and safety protection, supplemental radials may be added to the
                            conventional system.
                            2.6.3 Transient Impedance of Electrodes. The expressions given for electrode resistance assume perfect
                            conductivity for the conductors of an electrode. Such an assumption introduces very little error in the
                            calculation of the electrode dc resistance, but if the electrode must dissipate the impulsive energy of a
                            lightning stroke, its impedance as a function of time must be considered. When a single star electrode,
                            containing 305 meters (1000 feet) of conductor, is subjected to a surge of lightning current, the initial value of
                            its effective impedance is about ten times the dc resistance (2-11). This initial value is termed the surge
                            impedance. As the wave of energy propagates through the electrode system, more and more of the wire of the
                            electrode makes effective contact between the propagating energy and the medium which dissipates the energy.
                            It is clear that a given length of wire will couple lightning energy more efficiently into the earth if the
                            electrode is in the form of a star than if it were a single conductor.
                            This is illustrated in Figure 2-13 where it
                            is indicated that as the energy surges down an electrode (at a velocity in the neighborhood of 100 meters (333
                            feet) per microsecond), the transient impedance of the electrode decreases and approaches the dc resistance
                            value.

In your 2011 talk to the Santa Barbara Amateur Ham Radio audience presentation, titled, Eric Dollard - Longitudinal Energy (Scalar Waves - Mutual Induction - Wireless Transmission of DC)

Video Link:
                            Youtube video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3ETTd6bPI

You talked about shortening the 40 & 80 meter antenna by winding it into a coil, so for 1 amp into the coil, 400-500 amps of current circulation into the ground.

You talked about the need for an extremely low ground impedance of 0.1 to 0.01 ohm to accomplish this transmission.

At the 38 min mark you talked about the 24 ground rods into the salt marsh at San Andreas, San Gregorio, and a third unnamed fault all converging. And 500 feet of silicon bronze wire all connected to a massive copper bus for transmitting from Los Angeles to San Francisco without an antenna.

In the Mil 419 Handbook they designed to 10 ohm, and the NEC only requires a maximum of 25 ohm ground impedance.

I was interested in your 24 ground rods and 500 feet of silicon wire design if you could elaborate on it.

Did the ground rods form a circle, or radiated out from a central point? Did you then add horizontal radial silicon bronze radiating out from the ground rods? Was the wire buried? Wire gauge? Bus size? How you achieved 0.1 ohm ground impedance?

Thanks

Comment

• more info please

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
                              Hello again,
                              Got some interesting oscilloscope snapshots of the LMD network in action.
                              Input was a square wave, 10v peak to peak.
                              I would love some insight on what I am seeing.

It is interesting to note that the incredibly sharp transient spikes with an alternating +/- bias very closely resembles a hairpin circuit simulation in the Spice program (can be seen in the video "Tesla Hairpin Replication - Circuit Analysis 2" on youtube). It makes sense why Eric said this would be a good driver for Tesla coils.

The output seemed to always be a train of high energy impulses, regardless of frequency. As the frequency increased, however, denser spectrums and higher levels of harmonics were seen. This network seems to be a good way to make a waveform generator act like a spark gap. Too bad you have to make your own equipment to test the circuit at higher wattage input. My network is beyond the range of most amps.

Snapshots:
                              Can you provide more info on the pulse widths and time data? Any more info would be useful. Thanks.

Aaron posting for Eric.

Comment

• Taking it to the next level

Comment

Working...
                                X