Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Here we go! In for a penny, in for a pound as the saying goes…
    Thanks for the replies. @Turin, I do see that the motor issue is bouncing about, and as soon as I can understand the diagram (It bends my brain somehow, UFO probably spoiled me with his lovely pics!) I will mod a motor I have here. When I can get a battery I will start my own experimenting.

Here is my take on some of it. Remember, This is what I think and may not be right! Comments are welcome….

In one of your posts you mentioned this,
    I couldn't sleep this morning so as I made the wife coffee, I was pondering the 3BGS and thought I would share something. I have repeated the story many times of how, when my original device "came to life" after 15 minutes, I immediately put a meter on battery three.
    What I saw was that it would read 24 volts, go slowly down to 18 IN JUST A MATTER OF MINUTES, at which point the motor would start, and it would continue to run as the voltage continued to drop down to around 8 or 9 volts, at which point the motor would shut off.
    The voltage would immediately jump to 24 volts and the process would repeat over and over.

so here is my take on it -

What I saw was that it would read 24 volts,
    Bat 3 is high impedance so there is no current flow to drop voltage over the motor so the supply voltage is being totally transferred to bat 3

go slowly down to 18 IN JUST A MATTER OF MINUTES,
    The only way the voltage here can fall below the supply voltage (24v) is by a current flow into bat3 causing a volt drop across the motor. (24-18 = 6v across motor)

at which point the motor would start,
    sufficient current flow and volt drop has been arrived at (6v – current unknown)

and it would continue to run as the voltage continued to drop down to around 8 or 9 volts,
    Why is the bat3 voltage dropping? This has to be because the current into bat3 is increasing.
    As the current flow into bat3 increases the volt drop across the motor also increases. The motor would speed up. And the current increased until the volt drop across the motor was approx 15v

Why does the current into bat3 increase? This has to be because the impedance of bat3 is reducing.

What is causing the impedance of bat3 to reduce?
    OR maybe the right question –
    What causes the impedance of bat3 to be high in the first place?
    The high impedance is caused by the sulphate build up. So that would point to the reduction of impedance being caused by a reduction in the sulphate build up.

However, that is difficult to square with the next point which requires the motor to stop and the voltage to go back up to supply. (Implying no current flow! (Or more correctly, too low to cause easily measurable volt drop)) That implies the impedance has gone right back up to where it was prior to motor start.

at which point the motor would shut off.
    Why would the motor shut off – because there is no current flow BUT with an implied 15v across the motor this does not make sense! There was a healthy current flow - why did it stop? Must be because the impedance has gone up. But how could the impedance jump back up if it is reducing because of a reduction in the sulphate build up? That leads us to the next point -

The voltage would immediately jump to 24 volts and the process would repeat over and over.
    Which, as I said, implies the impedance has gone right back up to where it was prior to motor start.

There is only one thing that I can think of that could fit the bill here. That is that the system is entering resonance. We start with a small trickle of current that slowly grows to the point where the motor starts.

At that point the whole picture changes because we have changed our supply from a straight DC to a variable frequency pulsed DC system, and that triggers the system into a resonant phase with an increasing frequency.

As the resonance increases, it draws more current. As it draws more current the motor speeds up. As the motor speeds up the resonant frequency increases. It will climb until it reaches the point where the frequency is too high for the system to sustain. At that point it will suddenly collapse, the impedance will revert to the normal bat3 impedance, the voltage will jump to supply (No current to cause a volt drop across the motor) and the whole shebang will start again.

In one of Duncan’s posts I saw a reference to this being a tuned aerial / crystal demodulator rolled into one. I totally agree with that concept. I think that by changing the loading and the motor speed, and thereby the tuned frequency, we are attempting to tune the system to the station we want. Instead of music it gives us power.

I may be totally wrong about all this, but what the hay!

Some thoughts on bat 3
    I think that the need for that initial startup current to get the motor running is what calls for a shorted battery. (Otherwise if the bat was only heavily sulphated with high impedance the process may never start.) This would imply that if one had a heavily sulphated battery with no short, one could supply a small load in parallel with the battery to cause the current to flow and start the process. It would need to be large enough to cause the motor to start.

One of the problems with bat3 is that it eventually clears the sulphate and charges, this rendering it useless as a crystal resonator. Unfortunately, the method we use as a ‘tickler’ is a very fine means of removing the sulphate build up. We are not concerned with removing the sulphate crystals, in fact quite the opposite. So, how to stop this happening?

Well, what purpose does the electrolyte play in our resonator? What if we take a heavily sulphated bat, empty out the acid and flush out the bat with a hose and tap water and then let it dry out? Could we still get the crystals to resonate?

Without electrolyte we may have a problem here in that we are using a battery not a cell. To recap, a battery is a collection of cells connected in series. We are connecting to the two end cells. Without electrolyte we may not have the connection necessary through the battery to energize the resonance with our motor pulse. Now, with a single cell, all the positive plates are connected in parallel and all the negative plates are connected in parallel. So, when we connect to one cell the pulse will energize both sides of the cell. (We could connect a number of cells in parallel, that would still work.)

This is all speculation and would need someone to try it out.

You do see, this is all speculation? I could be wildly off course here!

But it is all something to think on…. As soon as I can get some suitable batteries I will do a few experiments for myself.

In the meantime I will continue to think on this…
    DaveSw

Comment

• Hello Duncan,

Lets do a thought experiment...In the video you sent me links to the guy speaking mentioned the Tesla electric car conversion. The story I'm sure you know well...

Here is a question or two......

Was the mystery box a power supply for the motor (what we are led to believe...), if so...how did it work...in layman terms.

Or was the motor its own power supply and the box a solid state switching device...

This applies to what we are discussing here on this thread....(I hope....)

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
        Your response leads me to believe that you too have experienced this kind of destructive behavior from your device?
        I am looking to tune into it at lower/Higher frequencies to power loads remotely, but its summer and the food is growing so all else takes a backstage for the moment.

Matt

Comment

• So Close

Originally posted by davesw View Post
          There is only one thing that I can think of that could fit the bill here. That is that the system is entering resonance. We start with a small trickle of current that slowly grows to the point where the motor starts.

At that point the whole picture changes because we have changed our supply from a straight DC to a variable frequency pulsed DC system, and that triggers the system into a resonant phase with an increasing frequency.

As the resonance increases, it draws more current. As it draws more current the motor speeds up. As the motor speeds up the resonant frequency increases. It will climb until it reaches the point where the frequency is too high for the system to sustain. At that point it will suddenly collapse, the impedance will revert to the normal bat3 impedance, the voltage will jump to supply (No current to cause a volt drop across the motor) and the whole shebang will start again.

Some thoughts on bat 3
          I think that the need for that initial startup current to get the motor running is what calls for a shorted battery. (Otherwise if the bat was only heavily sulphated with high impedance the process may never start.) This would imply that if one had a heavily sulphated battery with no short, one could supply a small load in parallel with the battery to cause the current to flow and start the process. It would need to be large enough to cause the motor to start.

One of the problems with bat3 is that it eventually clears the sulphate and charges, this rendering it useless as a crystal resonator. Unfortunately, the method we use as a ‘tickler’ is a very fine means of removing the sulphate build up. We are not concerned with removing the sulphate crystals, in fact quite the opposite. So, how to stop this happening?

Well, what purpose does the electrolyte play in our resonator? What if we take a heavily sulphated bat, empty out the acid and flush out the bat with a hose and tap water and then let it dry out? Could we still get the crystals to resonate?

Without electrolyte we may have a problem here in that we are using a battery not a cell. To recap, a battery is a collection of cells connected in series. We are connecting to the two end cells. Without electrolyte we may not have the connection necessary through the battery to energize the resonance with our motor pulse. Now, with a single cell, all the positive plates are connected in parallel and all the negative plates are connected in parallel. So, when we connect to one cell the pulse will energize both sides of the cell. (We could connect a number of cells in parallel, that would still work.)

DaveSw
          DaveSw,
          Your postulates match my experimental results. Amazing! And you are right, a dry battery will not work. But, a partially hydrated battery does work longer than a fully hydrated battery. Problem is, it just slows down the repair process when using sulfated batteries for the third position. You are also correct regarding the 3rd battery and adding loads to it, to start up the pulse motor.
          I believe there is a tunneling effect similar to what is seen in some semi-conductors, happening in the third battery. this is... yes Duncan, creating a resonance that is causing the battery to act as an antenna. That resonance, coupled with the scalar, creates an influx. I have had similar results to Dave's. I can tell you the influx does adjust to the load demand.
          As @erfinder so astutely pointed out. That scalar can be dampened or weakened. I think this is important as one gets closer to the truth. No need to alert FCC of our experiments, is there. The broadcast distance of those scalars is phenomenal.

Randy
          _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
            DaveSw,
            The broadcast distance of those scalars is phenomenal.
            Randy
            500v input knocks out all electronics in my house..Don't try this at home kids...that Blue-ray player, PSP, X-Box, your choice of digital reciever, and anything else electronic that you prize has no safe place to hide when these things are really up and running...you thought frying 12-48 transistors in a SG circuit in a single sitting was bad....frying all the electronic devices in your home is a tad worse..not to mention.....expensive....

I agree....the broadcast distance is phenomenal...

Regards
            Last edited by erfinder; 06-15-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Hello Duncan,

Lets do a thought experiment...In the video you sent me links to the guy speaking mentioned the Tesla electric car conversion. The story I'm sure you know well...

Here is a question or two......

Was the mystery box a power supply for the motor (what we are led to believe...), if so...how did it work...in layman terms.

Or was the motor its own power supply and the box a solid state switching device...

This applies to what we are discussing here on this thread....(I hope....)

Regards
              Yes I view this system as being very much a copy of Tesla's Box and also Tesla's box as being a descendant of in turn of Moray's suitcase, Moray in his book states he is obtaining huge amounts of power from “The sea of energy” I think Tesla's box and the 3BS is doing exactly the same thing.
              I'm none to keen on Einstein's theories but in this he could be correct --- “Energy cannot be destroyed or created, only changed from one form to another” So Like Moray I believe this energy to be all around us ,in the form of EHF (extremely high frequency) waves …. not waves or even electricity in a form that is ever taught or even acknowledged (and hasn't been for over 130 years)
              but as linear waves which you have just watched. However they are scattered … (have no direction if you will) On the other hand they do have quite a lot in common with Radio waves, They can be tuned to and received IMHO that is exactly what the 3BS , Tesla s box, and Morays suitcase are all about, It might be a bit difficult to get your head around how “old batteries” can get up to high frequencies but remember there is crystallisation involved and crystals in the right condition can reach phenomenal frequencies accurately.
              Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube
              It still takes rather a jump to grasp that a motor and a crystallised battery could possibly be a sort of “high power” radio receiver .. until you travel back in time and have a look at what the first voice radio transmitters looked like before the thermionic valve was developed. … The Transmitters Moray and Tesla would have used and be familiar with ! The first Voice and Morse transmitters were called Alexanderson Alternators as far as I know there is only one remaining operational machine in the world. Its in Holland and is run up and used for half an hour or so each year on Alexanderson day … I must stress that thing isn't the generator and power supply it is the transmitter. They used very high speed and lots of coils to get up to 200 Khz or there about
              Tuning up the Alexanderson Alternator at SAQ - 1st July 2012 - YouTube
              It was also noted with the Alexanderson Alternator that with careful tuning it was possible to put a considerable amount of power in and for it to unaccountably “disappear” It doesn’t take to much of a leap of faith to realise that it was transmitting a scattered wave into “the sea of energy”
              Transmitting is essentially only the reverse operation of receiving and of course we are using the linear wave (you know that one that doesn't exist) …. And that boys and girls is basically how I view Morays suitcase,Tesla's box and the 3BS as doing what they do … how to stabilise it all ? Ah I struggle just the same as you all with that !! still for all the frustration we are still blessed ! We have seen it exists we know its there ! The hounds have seen the fox and they are after it !
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Yes!!!!!

davesw,
                I agree with you completely, which is why I brought that part of the story up ONCE AGAIN, because I believe it is SO IMPORTANT to understanding what was happening with that first battery and why all subsequent attempts at replication have fallen short.

I have a battery I cut the top off with a hack saw and it has been sitting drying out for MONTHS. The only connections between the cells or plates are the ones I make with jumpers. It is an AGM battery like the original batteries were, and I intend to do lots of testing with it.

I am out of town probably for a few more days, but by the time I finally get to where I have Internet access without having to go out on the second floor porch and hang out over the rail to get cell reception, you guys will probably have figured this thing out!!

Dave
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• sorta like this (perhaps)

Hi Dave I hope you don’t mind me playing devils advocate here … just trying to force some synaptic action and intentionally being contrary

What I saw was that it would read 24 volts,
                  Bat 3 is high impedance so there is no current flow to drop voltage over the motor so the supply voltage is being totally transferred to bat 3

Not quite right .. there is minuscule current flow, and most importantly the Xtals in the cells are under “potential stress”even though the motor doesn't move gently turning the shaft one way or the other does tell you the direction it will move in (eventually)

go slowly down to 18 IN JUST A MATTER OF MINUTES,
                  The only way the voltage here can fall below the supply voltage (24v) is by a current flow into bat3 causing a volt drop across the motor. (24-18 = 6v across motor)

There is an immediate contradiction no current flow because of high impedance is followed current flow, We know a sulphated battery is totally impervious to DC and as the motor isn't moving (no AC) so what do you assume causes this sudden and miraculous change in impedance ? Why of course it doesn't change (not at that speed anyway) however because the Xtals are under “Potential stress” they must react to any vibration this is well known and called the piezo electric effect
                  The Piezo Effect Explained, Piezoelectric Effect, Tutorial, by PI Ceramic of course there are millions of Xtals in the “bad battery” reacting to the Aetheric frequency already gone into in detail by Marcus Reid, John Hutchinson and others I have posted.

at which point the motor would start,
                  sufficient current flow and volt drop has been arrived at (6v – current unknown)

Here is the chicken or the egg question … “at which point the motor starts” really what starts it?
                  There is no difference in the impedance of the bad battery ! Only a voltage difference caused by millions of Xtals vibrating resonant and sympathetic with the Aether . This is high frequency and so of course sees negligible impedance in Battery 3 … it does however react with the Inductance of the motor coils. And stores energy in them Finding the energy stored in a solenoid? - Yahoo! Answers at some point the motor obviously must overcome inertia and rotate

and it would continue to run as the voltage continued to drop down to around 8 or 9 volts,
                  Why is the bat3 voltage dropping? This has to be because the current into bat3 is increasing.
                  As the current flow into bat3 increases the volt drop across the motor also increases. The motor would speed up. And the current increased until the volt drop across the motor was approx 15v

Why does the current into bat3 increase? This has to be because the impedance of bat3 is reducing.

What is causing the impedance of bat3 to reduce?
                  OR maybe the right question –
                  What causes the impedance of bat3 to be high in the first place?
                  The high impedance is caused by the sulphate build up. So that would point to the reduction of impedance being caused by a reduction in the sulphate build up.

However, that is difficult to square with the next point which requires the motor to stop and the voltage to go back up to supply. (Implying no current flow! (Or more correctly, too low to cause easily measurable volt drop)) That implies the impedance has gone right back up to where it was prior to motor start.
                  The Imepance of battery 3 is reducing because its being exposed to the phenominal frequency and vibration of the sea of energy .. It cant help but charge … or at least alter impedance .. keeping in mind that resonance is dependant on the state of every part of the circuit including but not only … the impedance of the “good batteries” the frequency of the motor, the Impedance of the “bad battery”

at which point the motor would shut off.
                  Why would the motor shut off – because there is no current flow BUT with an implied 15v across the motor this does not make sense! There was a healthy current flow - why did it stop? Must be because the impedance has gone up. But how could the impedance jump back up if it is reducing because of a reduction in the sulphate build up? That leads us to the next point -

The resonance of Xtals is essentually musical that is it follows a harmonic and overtone relationship up to phenominaly high frequencies . As the bad battery inevitably charges with what many of you have seen as “cold electricity” the resonant point alters … you can as you have noticed hold onto it for a little while by buggering about with loads and motor speeds and altering the inductance and wot not .. but eventually …. Its gone!

Which, as I said, implies the impedance has gone right back up to where it was prior to motor start.

In one of Duncan’s posts I saw a reference to this being a tuned aerial / crystal demodulator rolled into one. I totally agree with that concept. I think that by changing the loading and the motor speed, and thereby the tuned frequency, we are attempting to tune the system to the station we want. Instead of music it gives us power.

Left to its own devices and given a little time … the Xtals start there inevitable vibration but on perhaps a slightly different sypathetic frequency .. and as you say … the process starts again . The bad battery charges a little more …. so it goes on until your unlucky enough to have a perfect battery.

I may be totally wrong about all this, but what the hay!

Some thoughts on bat 3

This is all speculation and would need someone to try it out.

You do see, this is all speculation? I could be wildly off course here!

But it is all something to think on…. As soon as I can get some suitable batteries I will do a few experiments for myself.

In the meantime I will continue to think on this…
                  DaveSw

My thoughts on battery 3 … if voiced would probably get me banned from the forum , I only know it would be really nice to have some of whatever the “strange rock” that Moray alledgedly found
                  or perhaps a little peek in Tesla's box …. or even a sketch of his circuit …. In the mean time. We are all Knocking the ball around. And somewhere some ones going to be reading this and saying to him self … I know how to do that its easy ! Lets just hope he posts it!
                  Last edited by Duncan; 06-16-2013, 07:22 AM.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• @tachyoncatcher
                    Your postulates match my experimental results. Amazing!
                    Thank you! It is nice to know that. Not being able to experiment myself at the moment is VERY frustrating!!

And you are right, a dry battery will not work. But, a partially hydrated battery does work longer than a fully hydrated battery. Problem is, it just slows down the repair process when using sulfated batteries for the third position.
                    Ok. So that is telling us that the electrolyte is causing the problem in that it allows the battery to heal. (Which is after all, what it is there for!) As I mentioned in the other post, the reason the dry battery will not work is because by removing the electrolyte, we are breaking the electrical connection across the battery. When we connect to the two end poles of a dry battery, there is nothing to spread the electrical load across the other cells. With a 24v supply we should get 4v across each cell but with a dry battery we should get no reading at all across the middle cells. That was why I suggested using just one cell. By clipping to each side of one dry cell we can still get the load to be across the plates. The tuning to get it to resonate may be quite different though.

You are also correct regarding the 3rd battery and adding loads to it, to start up the pulse motor.
                    Does the voltage still fall off and increase like before? Obviously it will not go right back, because the load is allowing some flow, but we should get some sort of fluctuation.

I believe there is a tunneling effect similar to what is seen in some semi-conductors, happening in the third battery. this is... yes Duncan, creating a resonance that is causing the battery to act as an antenna. That resonance, coupled with the scalar, creates an influx.
                    Yes. We have a big block of mixed semiconductor here and who knows what is going on inside it. It may well be some sort of tunneling effect. This is one of the odd things that happen when you try to bring back a sulphated battery. At first they draw almost nothing, then slowly a small current starts up. Almost like water seeping through a dam. We were always taught that it was the sulphate starting to break down, But I feel that was too simplistic an answer. After all, if the sulphate can convert so quickly to start with, why does it take so long to clear the battery? So I always felt there was a different issue going on at the start. Like Duncan suggests, it could also be some sort of crystal thing going on simply from the voltage across the crystal build up.

I have had similar results to Dave's. I can tell you the influx does adjust to the load demand.
                    The prize question here is - What is causing it to stop?
                    Is the load killing it? or is it some shift in the crystals themselves? Or something else entirely? Is it moving out of an operating window? If so – why?

As @erfinder so astutely pointed out. That scalar can be dampened or weakened. I think this is important as one gets closer to the truth. No need to alert FCC of our experiments, is there. The broadcast distance of those scalars is phenomenal.
                    Sadly we know so little about this stuff … I have been involved in energy healing for most of my life, and have been privileged to see and experience some really amazing things. There is so much stuff just outside of our understanding. Some of those things are not so benign. We must be as careful as we can. We are where the pioneers of radiation, X-rays and UV were all those years ago. Every time we get a bit full of ourselves, we need to think back to what happened to them and remember these are not toys we play with. Stay safe Guys!

Davesw.

Comment

• another at it .... for your considered opinion ...

Just to try and improve on that but in no way contradict it .. most classically trained electrical guys have difficulty grasping that there is another dimension
                      this is where our well known transverse radio waves travel . The radio guys are in turn not familiar with there being yet another dimension at 180deg the linear wave. that’s where we have strayed with the 3BS right into the subject tptb have striven to bury. That’s exactly what’s transmitting for miles ... it also increases in power and so in theory goes on for ever. By slight of hand I have Introduced the idea that the Xtals are receiving the Aetheric vibrations .. Its true but may be a step to far for folks who are fixed in the hertzian electric dimension.
                      So just for the hell of it I'll try and draw the same picture whilst staying in the stifling hertziean dimension …It just might trigger someone else to post and we can finally heave this over the finishing line! just keeping in mind that we are producing transients, scalars, linear waves … whatever your lingo !
                      As David has noted the “bad battery” has a massive impedance even so it is measurable , that being the case there is some current flow however small and as
                      E = ½LI² = Energy in an inductor
                      at some point the motor must turn. As everybody has pondered how can this occur when the impedance is almost infinite I guess this is the question that begs an answer .. here it is ..
                      First it isn't to much of a leap to assume that the Impedance of battery 3 is so high as to be “open circuit” or at least approaching an open circuit, (I think elsewhere I pondered the possibility of semiconductor action) The odd situation is actually occurring where by a motors spinning with an open circuit (almost) Before going into this next little bit I would like you to read through the attempts to murder and suppress the knowledge of this other dimension as experienced by Prof Pappas with British and American agents
                      http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b4/PAP...ktober(10).pdf
                      Remember it and consider well before your next move … It isn't just free energy being hidden here!
                      http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b4/Pap2.pdf
                      As you can see the Lorentz force law upon which all the Einstein /Lorentz theory of relativity is founded has been replaced by Amperes force law.
                      The outcome come of all this is basically if there is no closed circuit, there is no lenz law !! In the land of transients ... Its gone
                      the 3BS is to all intense and purposes following exactly this situation and of course putting Einstein down the pan at the same time ! .. does that sit better with you girls and boys? I’ve really only said the same thing a little differently.
                      Last edited by Duncan; 06-16-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• @Turion
                        You posted -

Yes!!!!!davesw,I agree with you completely, which is why I brought that part of the story up ONCE AGAIN, because I believe it is SO IMPORTANT to understanding what was happening with that first battery and why all subsequent attempts at replication have fallen short.
                        Yes, it was a good place to start my dig. My intent here is to really go back to basics and try to understand each step of the puzzle. My hope is that by commenting on how I see it, I will encourage debate (Thanks Duncan – I will get back to you - though I suspect you are waaaay ahead of me! ) that will perhaps produce a light bulb moment for someone.

I have a battery I cut the top off with a hack saw and it has been sitting drying out for MONTHS. The only connections between the cells or plates are the ones I make with jumpers. It is an AGM battery like the original batteries were, and I intend to do lots of testing with it.
                        Great! Please see my comments in the other posts about batteries and cells and the lack of electrolyte to pass the connection.

I am out of town probably for a few more days, but by the time I finally get to where I have Internet access without having to go out on the second floor porch and hang out over the rail to get cell reception, you guys will probably have figured this thing out!!
                        Gee I wish! I think you are pretty safe!

Davesw

Comment

500v input knocks out all electronics in my house..Don't try this at home kids...that Blue-ray player, PSP, X-Box, your choice of digital reciever, and anything else electronic that you prize has no safe place to hide when these things are really up and running...you thought frying 12-48 transistors in a SG circuit in a single sitting was bad....frying all the electronic devices in your home is a tad worse..not to mention.....expensive....

I agree....the broadcast distance is phenomenal...

Regards
                          For quite a long time something relating to a coil called a caduceus has been bothering me relating to this system . It does have quite a lot in common with the wave forms you are experiencing and it also has the peculiar property of being resonant at all frequencies.
                          Here is J L Naudin demonstrating the same experiment shown on the video , of course in this case its extremely directional. (and not a dustbin)
                          Test of the EM Soliton pulses through an EM shield by Jean-Louis Naudin
                          The Soliton Pulses Generator experiment by Jean-Louis Naudin
                          I don't know quite what it is that’s nagging at the back of my mind with this coil w.r.t the 3BS .. still I'll post it … It just might produce a flash for someone else.
                          I guess its the possibility that if its resonant at all frequencies then if wired in series with the bad battery could it be made in such a way as to hold the required frequency … or indeed replace battery three altogether … anyone else see anything here?

Comment

• Duncan,
                            I have a Leedskalnin PMH I play around with. I put a clockwise wound coil on the right side of the PMH and a counterclockwise wound coil on the left side of the PMH. (As the two ends point directly at me) If you put these two coils TOGETHER they would be a caduceus coil, but I wound them as two separate coils. I rotated a rotor with NSNSNSNS magnets on it. The beginning of the two coils were tied together and the ends of the two coils were tied together. This leaves two wires. Short those out or add a load and the motor running the rotor speeds up.

I shared this with Matt just before I left town but have not had time to develop it yet. By the way, on the front of Ed's book, "Magnetic Current", where he explains how to build a PMH there is the title, his name, and two squiggly lines side by side that you could argue are the two wires of a caduceus coil separated from each other. Check it out: Leedskalnin's Writings: MAGNETIC CURRENT

Ideas anyone?? How about a pulse motor with caduceus coils as generator coils.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Waves,

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              For quite a long time something relating to a coil called a caduceus has been bothering me relating to this system . It does have quite a lot in common with the wave forms you are experiencing and it also has the peculiar property of being resonant at all frequencies.
                              Here is J L Naudin demonstrating the same experiment shown on the video , of course in this case its extremely directional. (and not a dustbin)
                              Test of the EM Soliton pulses through an EM shield by Jean-Louis Naudin
                              The Soliton Pulses Generator experiment by Jean-Louis Naudin
                              I don't know quite what it is that’s nagging at the back of my mind with this coil w.r.t the 3BS .. still I'll post it … It just might produce a flash for someone else.
                              I guess its the possibility that if its resonant at all frequencies then if wired in series with the bad battery could it be made in such a way as to hold the required frequency … or indeed replace battery three altogether … anyone else see anything here?

Hello Duncan, Dave, and all, hope you don't mind me butting in here, i would just like to know Duncan, what you or anyone here could sugest as the best protection to stifle Scalar waves from the populas in general, being emitted, from our experiments, and motors.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi,

In my opinion, the PMH as Ed Leedskalnin gave it to us is a kind of magnetic oscillator....if its not setup correctly and placed in the proper magnetic circuit, you cannot take advantage of this oscillating property...(as a side note...this magnetic oscillating feature is why I don't think we need "Barium Ferrite" magnets to make a so-called free energy generator, in defense of those who would suggest that the material is necessary, the use of that material in concert with this kind of winding topology would be an unparalleled match...)

This winding is (major speculation on my part again...) the coil of choice in those systems where a coil is "shorted on itself.." lots of patents out there where the design incorporates a coil shorted on itself...

Leedskalnin was a trickster, and he made this clear when speaking about misleading the scientists who came to visit..That being said...we should take a closer look at the coils, and use common sense when constructing the apparatus...It has been my experience that when the coils are properly connected, depending on your topology, you can end up with one of two wave forms. For the sake of clarity I'll only reference the one that everyone should be familiar with and capable of generating.... The attached image is of a small G-Field, I don't know who built it, and I have no idea how it works, how its windings are wound, nor how they are inner connected...what I do know and what matters to me is the wave form in that image.

According to this link...

Fourier series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That wave is special... That waveform that we see associated with that G field generator and the wave that I am generating in some of my devices...is part of a series of waves...These waves, all odd harmonics, lead to the generation of a square wave...and that is exactly what happens in my machines...When the square wave manifests, that's when you begin to store the CEMF which is in opposition to the applied EMF....this stored up CEMF then discharges back into the primary when you stop driving the device as a motor...

UFO Politics is WRONG about CEMF! WRONG WRONG WRONG!! PERIOD!!! Damn...that felt good.. Why anyone would make it their mission in life to snuff out that one good thing is beyond me...CEMF is a gift not a curse, ignorance that's the problem....

The question that should be asked after the most important question is answered....(the most important will be skipped over.......as usual....owing to that little voice inside which says....build it test it....build build test test test...)

is....

How MUST we connect our coils...
                                Easy answer...EFTV25

Almost forgot...a video of one my rigs generating that wave.....

G-Field Generator Waveform - YouTube

Regards
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by erfinder; 06-17-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X