This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the crap were forced to use everyone needs protection from

Interesting question cornboy , particularly as we are debating something the officially doesn’t exist at all, That being the case it becomes quite obvious that its connected in some way or another to something tptb don’t want you to know about … I think you can take that to the bank!
    As for protection I could say tongue in cheek against what exactly? I felt quite certain that posting anything about the caduceus coil would bring forth immediate dire warnings of fatal death rays and what not …. If I wanted to keep people away from investigating anything thats just the sort of twaddle I'd come up with. Having said that J.L.Naudin still looks fit and well to me.
    Wilbert Smith who has spent a great deal of his life writing and experimenting with such coils is still fit and well. All that being said I doubt I would go out of my way to get directly in line of such a coil if fed with high power and high frequency unless perhaps I had a cancer or some such horror I wished to zap.
    As for protecting equipment from the linear wave … as far as I am aware the linear wave is impervious to everything, use minimal power is the only suggestion that comes to mind.
    we are working together on the very cusp of the unknown (unknown to us that is) obviously tptb have been aware for many years .. The linear waves you do emit can attract unwanted attention, There is a case I'm sure David remembers of a member who produced and ran the motor within a day or so he was buzzed by a group of military helicopter’s. So there's a downside … your sending out a signature in the way of a specific wave which is almost like a Beacon.
    As far as the linear wave itself goes such researchers that are prepared to speak on the subject.. EPD Prof Meyl, Jackson et al … would all much prefer to be exposed to the Linear wave than the transverse equivalent. Tesla in fact vowed the linear wave was beneficial to health and he lived to a rip old age until his murder in 1943.
    The Caduceus coil is recorded here as being an “energy sink”

The coil is said to be an energy sink --- that is, current fed into it just disappears, causing no radiation, even of heat. When operating and placed near a grid dip meter, the coil is said to show a large number of resonance points across the spectrum from 200 to 2.0 Mc. This coil is further said to have zero impedance. Further, two or more coils cannot be coupled together."** Wilbert B. Smith: Gravity Control ~ Binding Force ~ Caduceus Coil ~ Letters ~ Circuit Diagrams

well if it can be a sink … why not the reverse ? … As for all the Instant death and killer Ray stuff associated with the caduceus Cornboy, I.M.H.O its palpable rubbish with the purpose of preventing people investigating the phenomena .. it stinks of tptb.
    All said and done we are experimenting on the very cusp of a system that will change the world out of all recognition. That we skate on thine ice here and there is I guess, to be expected. In other respects the linear wave is far safer than the cancer causing transverse wave That we really have to get rid of … secretly this linear wave technology is already being used in large screen high definition TV systems …. This stinking stuff we use at the moment a/ wasn’t fast enough and b/ proved far to hazardous to health.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_cub8Gd-E
    Light tubes lite up under powerlines without plugs? EMF Cra - YouTube
    I guess if we all want to be really safe .. turn off all the electricity and stay in bed... however if we wish to make the world a better place we need to be digging into the things t.p.t.b and their agents the naysayers and pessimists attempt to keep hidden. and join the bits together!
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Detection.

Thanks Duncan, for your informative reply, i was thinking mainly of detection, so the linear waves given off our motors etc, can travel through a metal cage?, or a steel shed?.

Pardon my ignorance of these matters, i am just learning.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Scalar Stifle

Hello Cornboy,
        Scalars travel through metal. Or around. We have been told they travel on the outside of wire. Something like a sonic shock wave in all directions. It has no time and possibly travels the magnetic whirlpool field of electric current through a wire. With that said, it seems to be effected by the magnetic fields of things. Take a pancake coil. I think Tesla's receiver coil was a collector of such waves. If wave is a correct description. I have had a real curiosity of this particular wave. I have a 3rd battery(sort of) that is a good ?receiver? of these waves from the pulse motor. No OU, but scalars galore. I have a DVM that goes crazy when brought near that battery or pulse motor or grounded steel, or shorted coil, even a shorted capacitor. But a pancake coil, is a different story. I might suggest a group of shorted pancake coils around the device for scalar suppression or conversion maybe.
        @erfinder,
        A square wave with resonant modulation! I GOT to try that! I think you just might have something there. I've been trying to use a sine wave all along. Doh!

Randy
        _

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Hello Duncan, Dave, and all, hope you don't mind me butting in here, i would just like to know Duncan, what you or anyone here could sugest as the best protection to stifle Scalar waves from the populas in general, being emitted, from our experiments, and motors.

Regards Cornboy.
          A Receiver would be the best option!! The issue is they disrupt all fields at the same time. All Fields (which I do not even know how many different kinds there are), and even if you could block one particular field IE the magnetic the EM part would re broadcast the magnetic signal. When this happens you see a drop in overall power but the wave is still present.
          They can be received though but the ones coming from the motor are hard to receive because they are short and low frequency / Low duty cycle.

Higher forms of transmission like Steve Jacksons setup are easy to tune in on.

The deal with the motor and maybe a setup like that is you can transmit them without consumption of power, IE the 3bgs or a Tesla switch, Buck circiut, ect ect.... Then they can be used to power loads with out cost.

Cheers
          Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Duncan,
            I have a Leedskalnin PMH I play around with. I put a clockwise wound coil on the right side of the PMH and a counterclockwise wound coil on the left side of the PMH. (As the two ends point directly at me) If you put these two coils TOGETHER they would be a caduceus coil, but I wound them as two separate coils. I rotated a rotor with NSNSNSNS magnets on it. The beginning of the two coils were tied together and the ends of the two coils were tied together. This leaves two wires. Short those out or add a load and the motor running the rotor speeds up.

I shared this with Matt just before I left town but have not had time to develop it yet. By the way, on the front of Ed's book, "Magnetic Current", where he explains how to build a PMH there is the title, his name, and two squiggly lines side by side that you could argue are the two wires of a caduceus coil separated from each other. Check it out: Leedskalnin's Writings: MAGNETIC CURRENT

Ideas anyone?? How about a pulse motor with caduceus coils as generator coils.

Dave
            Have you never pondered David why you don’t have the pleasure of the nay sayers and pessimists on your thread ? Its quite easy really … they can't live here … if they squeak here they’ll get blown out of the water and do more damage than good with the revelations that will follow.
            I'm not at all sure I like stretching the subject of the thread but hey David it's your thread!
            Quite a while ago when the information was fresh and before Flynn took the government shilling and disappeared into the USA Military... which is of course a very effective gag, some of his associates released some simple experimental DIY proof of concept material.
            As I looked at the proof of concept construct I realised I was actually looking at a PMH in a slightly different guise . I don't see the original article but this outlines it in a PDF
            http://www.mareasistemi.com/ARCHIVIO...Technology.pdf
            To cut a lot of waffle short … I suspect what you describe with the motor is the beginning of flynn's
            parallel paths technology
            How Parallel Path Gets Over Unity
            Last edited by Duncan; 06-18-2013, 06:00 AM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Sorry more questions.

Thanks Tachyoncatcher, and Mathew Jones, one last question and i will leave this thread alone, i don't wish to be disruptive in any way, maybe there wuold be other onlookers wondering the same question as me!

It seems that a consensis is Tesla design pancake coils, but singular, or bifilar wind, and if you were to make them about 600mm DIA, what gauge wire would you use?, or would say 10mm flat section insulated copper be a good option?

Opps, more than one question, sorry.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Receiver Coil

Cornboy,
                The receiver coil is bifilar as per Tesla's patent. Singular did not work the same for me. I have found stranded to work better on the larger coils. It doesn't sound like you are concerned about output frequency so I would use round. It will require less copper. I have used up to 3mm with good results. I have not tried larger gauge than that.
                Good Luck,
                Randy
                _

Comment

• Tube?

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                  Cornboy,
                  The receiver coil is bifilar as per Tesla's patent. Singular did not work the same for me. I have found stranded to work better on the larger coils. It doesn't sound like you are concerned about output frequency so I would use round. It will require less copper. I have used up to 3mm with good results. I have not tried larger gauge than that.
                  Good Luck,
                  Randy

Thanks Randy, would something like 3mm uninsulated copper capilary tube, carefully spaced, so as not to touch, be a good choice. If so what air gap between winds would you sugest.

Sorry Dave, will be gone soon.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Tubing

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Thanks Randy, would something like 3mm uninsulated copper capilary tube, carefully spaced, so as not to touch, be a good choice. If so what air gap between winds would you sugest.

Sorry Dave, will be gone soon.

Regards Cornboy.
                    Never tried tubing, but have seen were others have used it. The magnetic field would be a bit different than stranded. Less compressed. Give it a go! If it were me doing it, I would place the tubing a little closer than I would stranded wire. Something like 2-3mm. About the distance of the tubing diameter. Remember, you will be dong this bifilar, with the middle end of the very inside tube connected to outside end of the outside tube and the other ends to your load or whatever.

Don't go away. It all counts. We learn from each other.

Randy
                    _

Comment

• Stranded. ?

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                      Never tried tubing, but have seen were others have used it. The magnetic field would be a bit different than stranded. Less compressed. Give it a go! If it were me doing it, I would place the tubing a little closer than I would stranded wire. Something like 2-3mm. About the distance of the tubing diameter. Remember, you will be dong this bifilar, with the middle end of the very inside tube connected to outside end of the outside tube and the other ends to your load or whatever.

Don't go away. It all counts. We learn from each other.

Randy

Randy, when you say stranded wire, do you mean something like heavy speaker cable? , if so could you just use a flexible dual speaker cable, wound on it's flat of course?
                      Thanks Cornboy.

Comment

• Definitely

Randy, when you say stranded wire, do you mean something like heavy speaker cable? , if so could you just use a flexible dual speaker cable, wound on it's flat of course?
                        Thanks Cornboy.
                        Works good! You do have to split it though. Like this.
                        Randy
                        _

Comment

• Thanks Randy, so it is connected in series?, and the flows cancell each other?

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Isn't that something.

Thanks Randy, so it is connected in series?, and the flows cancell each other?

Regards Cornboy.
                            What was Tesla thinking? Can you say Zero Point.....
                            But it's a receiver coil, right?

Have fun!

Randy
                            _

Comment

• Tptb. Ain't got the p

Duncan,

I have gotten emails telling me I don't know what I am talking about, which is often true, and trying to discourage me from continuing with this, which almost worked. But because I have SEEN it, and on MORE than one occasion, it's pretty hard to convince me otherwise. And you are correct. Those folks don't show up HERE and try to rattle me. They prefer not to show their faces on this thread, which is fine by me. And they won't distract me from working on this because no matter WHAT other project I have going, I ALWAYS have a 3BGS setup running in the background.

My dad just gave me an old generator with a built in inverter that has two plugs on it. It has two large bolts on one side marked + and - and two on the other marked + and - and they are connected to each other by some large cables. You are supposed to connect it to some batteries and it will "generate" 120 volts of electricity. It supposedly came out of an old trailer he found. Can't wait to get it home. It is NOT just an inverter, but a GENERATOR that runs on batteries. I have never heard of such a thing so it will be fun to tear into.

Dave
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Nice find David

I have heard of and seen such a thing before David … quite a while ago … they were kicking about in the 50s and 60s and also probably earlier … tubes were not robust enough and could not supply enough current … The big current semiconductors were not about yet , the alternatives were a/ vibrating circuits … (after the style of that thing of EPDs ) or put what’s basically a DC motor together with an AC generator on one shaft …. sounds like that’s what you have got your hands on
                                (of course the things here were 240v) .. but still the same beast …they were called Rotary converters
                                with a little thought you may be able to do a looped rotoverter with it .. if all the windings are still intact... Nice find! .. I wondered in the past if the lutec thing was not founded on similar

Comment

Working...
                                X