Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

I have some good news.

As I write this the coil is self running (NO BATTERY ATTACHED TO CAP BANK) and the voltage is at 19.45 Volts DC and rising

I also added a pickup coil with diode, capacitor and 50K Ohm load and it is at 1.03 volt dc.

I changed my MOSFET gate driver to a SG3525A circuit which I built some time back and immediately had much more success compared to the 555 PWM.

Here is a base circuit for it:

Here is the new video: YouTube - Self Running Coil test 4

The core of the toroid is a regular ferrite 1"-3/8 OD, 13/16" ID and 7/16" high. The coil is wound 5 layers of 24 AWG on each half. One wound CCW and the other CW. Inductance is 1,050mH and 7.6 Ohms with coils bridged together.

I will be limited in time to answer questions for the rest of the week.

Luc

Comment

battery isolation?

Great work Luc! You always are stumbling upon very good things!

Can you electrically isolate the 555 from the rest of the circuit? With
      a h11d1 or something? That will rule out the 555 battery from contributing.

Even if the cap goes above the battery voltage, it is possible to feed through
      to be added to the load coil and increase in voltage from the collapses.

This came up in some of the Ainslie tests. That is why I eventually started
      running the 555 from the load run battery in those tests so that when I
      measured the draw, it always included the timer draw.

Are you able to run your timer circuit from the cap being charged and remove
      the battery? You could put a variable resistor between the positive of the
      cap and the input of the 555 timer to drop the draw of the timer for more
      efficiency.

Just curious. Keep up the great work!
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Inductive spikes hate IC's

If the effect is anything like this theory of mine;

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...roperties.html

Then the inrush of aether will kill an IC. Best to isolate the IC with an optoisolator (H11d1)

My phone is buggered Gotoluc and I haven't seen your videos yet but I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

I'd say you do more than stumble upon interesting things luc, and I admire your mind.

Peace love and light
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Are you able to run your timer circuit from the cap being charged and remove
          the battery? You could put a variable resistor between the positive of the
          cap and the input of the 555 timer to drop the draw of the timer for more
          efficiency.
          Just curious. Keep up the great work!
          Hi Aaron,

I understand your curiosity and what you suggest is a practical quick test indeed, however, keep in mind that the current via the variable resistor will dissipate useful energy from the cap because it will never get to the timer for feeding it, and efficiency eventually suffers. OF course you can calculate from the I*I*R the loss, to consider it in the final efficiency figure.

To avoid this, the best would be to run the timer directly from the puffer cap or if it still has a too high loaded voltage, a dedicated DC/DC converter could be used, unfortunately.

rgds, Gyula

Comment

LUC, great 4th video !

i have continued with my replication of your work as best as i can duplicate it...

using a 12V battery as source ( used initially to charge the two input caps)

i have replicated your " input meter" using two 4,700 Uf ( 35V ) caps in parralell with a 100 Ohm( measured ) between their positives and the volt meter across the resistor.

using my 494 PWM circuit.. some fiddling etc, i got as reading on the meter ( the one across the 100 Ohm ) of 0.2 MV.....which translates to.. 2 MICRO amps being drawn...however....

with my scope across the toroid coil...the attached image showed up... setting is at 5V per Div..

it shows a peak initial pulse of 17V !!!! and also a downward peak of 20V

why isnt the initial pulse only the 12.5V which is the voltage on the input cap???

hope this helps and doesnt confuse

David. D
            Attached Files

Comment

p.s to my last post ( weont let me edit it )...

frequency is 771Hz.....duty cycle 13.6%

Comment

me again,

my meter which is across the 100 Ohm resistor that is between the caps..... is sometimes showing -0.01 Mv......negative current? ( and yes, my meter is connected the right way round )

also i can feel the neo's "clicking" now & then with my finger touching them, as they click, the voltage ( and therefore current drawn from the input) shoots up and setles back down.

Comment

Success!

Edit:
                  I deleted my post because i think my cap was charging from a residual charge, no success yet : ( I must still have something hooked up wrong
                  Last edited by cody; 03-16-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Im getting decent results, but its still not charging my cap. It is however very slowly draining it. At the right tuning at a resonant point the cap drains very slow. If i get off the tuning it drains pretty fast. Its on a very short pulse width and tuned until i see a nice sign wave across the coil, no collapse spike or ring downs, just a nice sign wave is where its draining the slowest.

Comment

@cody

You sound like being on the right route. Maybe you have to sacrifice a bit more input power for keeping up with the loss in the tank circuit, by using a bit wider input pulse.
                      Happen to have coil details? The less copper resitance it has the better. And also the electrolytic capacitor ought to be of low ESR type to minimize losses in it too (maybe caps from a photoflash circuit are also good wrt conventional types.
                      The situation is just like as a child goes on a swing: after speeding up he needs only a periodic small push to maintain his swings.

Gyula

Comment

gyula,

im using the coil off a fan from a micowave, the same type luc was using as a pickup coil in his last video. I have that coil on a flyback core with no gap, so its basically like a ferrite toroid. I have tried making the pulse width bigger but cant get it to resonate correctly when i do, the best i can get when i do that is a sign wave with a flat peak. It could be that my inductance is wrong for the frequency range of my pwm. I found several resonant frequencies that it works at, but luc said that his only worked on one specific frequency I also figured that my cap could be better, ill look for a better one. Ill try a few different coils as well.

thanks

Comment

Gotoluc's Experimental Self-Runner - I think this is it

Hi all,

I went ahead and posted this quick schematic to show the circuit's simplicity, components-wise. I tried to present it as a 'tank circuit' because I think it fits with many analysis models (that's if this can be analyzed).

IMHO I think his coil configuration is important. Please post if you think I made any mistakes. I included no values as you can see. The resistor is the shunt he has for measuring charge to his caps. I didn't show the Cap as an electrolytic 'cause I don't think it matters.

I think the source and drain connections are correct. You know Gate leakage for this component is no more than +-100nA and that's at 20V condition. Nothing can be sneaking in from anywhere so this warrants investigation.

Here's the picture:

Greg
                          Last edited by gmeast; 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM. Reason: more accuracy re: mosfet package pinout

Comment

Thanks for posting the schematic!

I think the info I just stumbled across below may have something to do with how to make this circuit work successfully. I found this reference from a member here in another message thread - this is in regards to Zoltan Szili's ZPE circuit that he states gets a COP > 5. Zoltan has a lot of credentials as a scientist and researcher but found this after retiring. This is from JLN regarding his circuit:

"The Electronic Circuit with Free Energy of Mr Zoltan Szili

by

J.L. Naudin

“This circuit is quite simple seemingly, but to succeed in making it function, it should be taken Draconian precautions. It is true, that it functions at a relatively low frequency of 20 kilocycles. On the other hand, the signal of the generator of impulse must be a signal square, positive, with a boarding time of 10 nanoseconds of 0 volts to + 5 volts.

The simulation indicates very clearly, which if the boarding time of the square signal is slower than 10 nanoseconds, the extraction very quickly decreases and is cancelled completely between 50 and 100 nanoseconds.

Simulation also shows that a stray capacity, at the point of connection of the transistor (M1), inductance (L1) and the resistance of exit (R1) of a value of 100 picofarads towards the mass, completely destroyed the extraction (this capacity of 100 picofarads perhaps capacity of a probe of oscilloscope).

Parasitic inductances can also prevent the extraction, if it exceeds 10 microHenries.

For the assembly of the circuit, it is necessary to minimize the loops, as if the circuit operates at 25 MHz

In fact the element of extraction is the toroidal ferrite of inductance (L1)."
                            End quote.

I think this may be relevant especially in light of Luc's finding his newer pulsing circuit seems to be doing much better - perhaps the 'boarding time' which I take to be the pulse rise time is faster. Also interesting is that Zoltan's circuit uses a single MosFET - an IRF510. In case there might be other things of interest or related here the page this came from (also includes schematic) is here: Jean Szili -- Zero Point Energy extraction circuit
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

irf510

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              Thanks for posting the schematic!

I think the info I just stumbled across below may have something to do with how to make this circuit work successfully. I found this reference from a member here in another message thread - this is in regards to Zoltan Szili's ZPE circuit that he states gets a COP > 5. Zoltan has a lot of credentials as a scientist and researcher but found this after retiring. This is from JLN regarding his circuit:

"The Electronic Circuit with Free Energy of Mr Zoltan Szili

by

J.L. Naudin
                              Hi ewizard,

I noticed in the Zoltan article he calls out irf510 devices. Well you want to hear something that sucks? I had done some research into analog computers. A very interesting species. They can give you a real-time result from an equation as you feed in the variable values. It's just a bunch of log and antilog generator circuits tied together with summing and differencing amplifiers. The speed is limited only by the slew rate of the amps. I used many, many irf510's and their compliments, irf9510's (I think) for the natural log characteristics of their junctions. They all eventually ended up in the garbage ... boo hoo.

Anyway, I've herd of Zoltan and never paid attention. Anything having to do with toroidal coils is new to me. I am trying to find leaks in Luc's circuit but there aren't that many places it can leak in the first place. I don't know. I was getting ready to dive into MEG stuff, but I don't think that is real. I do think that Luc's thing is real because I've had success with SEC stuff. They might be related ... mmmm.

Greg

Comment

Hi everyone,

I took some time off today to do some more experiments as I can't stop thinking about this setup and I'm sure that goes for many of you.

I made 2 new video's to which I hope will answer some questions and help understand the effect.

Sorry I can't answer individual questions. I rather use the limited time I have to continue experimenting and posting videos that will hopefully cover everything one would need to make a successful replication.

@Gyula, can you please explain how the 3vpp measured gate leak between the source and drain is capable of keeping the circuit running NOW at 30vdc, 57KHz with 50% duty cycle without using any current and maintaining 1.90vdc on the pickup coil with 49,850 Ohm load. Thank you for your help and time

Test 5 video: YouTube - Self Running Coil test 5

Test 6 video: YouTube - Self Running Coil test 6

Luc
                                Last edited by gotoluc; 03-17-2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X