Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
    Hi Dunfasto!

Do it the way as kapanadze does. he mix the ions with the oscillator circuit. with dquing diode and another diode in earth ground.

The dequeing diode prevents current from flowing "backwards" whenever
    the tank capacitor voltage exceeds the storage capacitor voltage. When
    the gap fires, current builds in the charging inductor. When the gap
    switches off, the charging inductor now passes the charging current into
    the tank cap. The charging inductor then "rings" with the tank cap, but
    only for a half cycle since the dequeing diode blocks reverse current
    flow. The inductive energy initially stored within the charging inductor
    provides an additional "kick", and the tank cap ends up being charged to
    nearly twice the DC supply voltage.

the flyback already contains dequing diode. in case of nst dequing diodes can be arranged like Don smith nst diodes.

kapanadze earths the top hv of tesla coil and the base is guided through the tube to the top end. thats why kapanadze wire comes from the tesla coil tube in front exit. this creates maximum ionization and the amp producing part of tesla coil that is half base is used as output. a diode is attached in ground terminal which suck in charges and produce more amps as output. resonance just synchronises faster pumping. ground provides everything.

simulation help

Online Electronic Circuit Simulator

full regards

XILO
    xero input lifetime output
    Hi Xilo,

Free ions do not exist within conductors containing free electrons because the electrons carry charge and constitute current or excess voltage. Ions are a charged surface of matter/atoms/molecules phenomenon, hence conductors can become surrounded by ionised air.

I do not understand your term 'dequeing'. Related to coil 'Q', or an electron charge queue ?

Diodes/ rectifiers conduct in one direction when their internal bias potential is overcome; hence they are to all intents and purposes either an insulator or a polarity sensing charge conductor.

I am not here to criticise you, but to figure out where it is that Kapanadze's 'free' energy has come from, and I have not yet come across evidence pointing to 'free energy' other than it being related to radioactive material within a coil or vacuum device, or photonic reaction within spark gap matter, with any cold ionic air wind etc. being an indirectly related secondary aspect of the ionic cancellation via earth current flow.
    Last edited by GSM; 06-22-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Another Dynatron video - Продолжение опытов . - YouTube
      Input 12V 11-12A, Output >10V ~50A

Note: with impulses the meters most likely show incorrect values but still..

Comment

• Ions!?

Hi,
        A negative resistance can also be created by utilizing an electrical discharge in gases that have a decreasing section in their current-voltage characteristic. For example, in certain modes of arc discharge, the arc temperature rises with an increase in the current, thus increasing the number of ions in the discharge gap.

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
        Hi gsm,

radiant energy is not photons its ions.

but you wont find it written in wikipedia.

if one knows how to use these ions one can have free energy.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
          Hi,
          A negative resistance can also be created by utilizing an electrical discharge in gases that have a decreasing section in their current-voltage characteristic. For example, in certain modes of arc discharge, the arc temperature rises with an increase in the current, thus increasing the number of ions in the discharge gap.

Kind rgds D
          That's what Moray stated - the secret is in the ions, not the electrons.
          And of course another source for ions is through the radioactive (or induced) dissociation of matter.

Negative resistance is also a property within crystalline or doped matter, and this was how they made the crystal oscillators within signal demodulating crystal radios to *increase* their audio power output without need for external mechanical or tube amplifiers.

Conduction avalanche by additional radioactive doping appears to be one aspect Moray followed, but the game changed when his safe method of energy release was deemed potentially harmful due to the need for radioactive materials.

Hi daemonbart,

Reason does not suggest that the total energy release (including ionisation) within a spark gap is anything other than directly related to the supplied electric charge being transduced, though of course there could be other mechanisms involved within the spark gap due to material dissociation affecting the ionisation/ plasma generated.
          Last edited by GSM; 06-22-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Negative resistance

Hi daemonbart,

Reason does not suggest that the total energy release (including ionisation) within a spark gap is anything other than directly related to the supplied electric charge being transduced, though of course there could be other mechanisms involved within the spark gap due to material dissociation affecting the ionisation/ plasma generated.

Negative R and timed feedback is interesting and testing will tell

Kind rgds D
            "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• Battery Charger Diagram

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
              @ j dove

here is a link to download image resizer

Download resize.exe Free - Free Picture Resizer

since you took images from your digital cam/phone the image is very large and have larger kilobytes. you can reduce the size of your images with this software so you can upload more pictures as this forum can support.

when your capacity in your account for uploading images filled fully then you can use free image hosting site as below

imgon.net - Free Image Hosting

and then you can paste link of your uploaded image on this thread.

for example i uploaded this image and pasted its url

http://imgon.net/di-EE2U.jpg

imgon is so simple no account needed and max upload image size is 10mb

thanks and regards

dunfasto
              DUNFASTO

Here is the info you requested in photo form. On image 21 right side of picture in one of the schematics ,where it lists -24v should be placed a diode
              in exact opostition to the one below it . sorry i forgot to include it in the dwgs. as it was add later to correct problems of over loading the discharger controller circuit . this design will charger all rechargeable type batt. ,if you want to do non rechargables you need to route the energy straight from the coil discharge to the battery no caps as they change the energy .I have prior design that i use for that so did not include in this design. The caps need to be primed with energy prior to operation or the circuit or it will not work as the caps go into neg flux when hooked to rodin coil in this circuit.
              hope this helps .

ImageShack® - dovej's Profile Page

this is the only way i can get it to work

cheers

jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                DUNFASTO

Here is the info you requested in photo form. On image 21 right side of picture in one of the schematics ,where it lists -24v should be placed a diode
                in exact opostition to the one below it . sorry i forgot to include it in the dwgs. as it was add later to correct problems of over loading the discharger controller circuit . this design will charger all rechargeable type batt. ,if you want to do non rechargables you need to route the energy straight from the coil discharge to the battery no caps as they change the energy .I have prior design that i use for that so did not include in this design. The caps need to be primed with energy prior to operation or the circuit or it will not work as the caps go into neg flux when hooked to rodin coil in this circuit.
                hope this helps .

ImageShack® - dovej's Profile Page

this is the only way i can get it to work

cheers

jeff
                Hi j dove,

thank you so much for the schematic and the pictures. very impressive. am very impressed that you are using rodin coil.

is your circuit capable of self run? did you try it for overunity?

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                  Hello,
                  Very nice explanation. can you please make a circuit so we could get better your explanation.

Kind Regards,
                  D.J
                  Hi DJ!

my hacking lead me to wealth of info on a secret server. here is unposted circuit of zzzz.

full regards!

XILO
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by xilo; 06-22-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Another Dynatron video - Продолжение опытов . - YouTube
                    Input 12V 11-12A, Output >10V ~50A

Note: with impulses the meters most likely show incorrect values but still..

Looks to me going by his unloaded wave form the transformer input is resonant
                    sine wave. The input from the battery to the inverter should be measurable DC
                    but for the closeness of the spark gaps means probably not, that measurement
                    does look reasonable though.

It's difficult to see what he is measuring there.

What is the first measurement of at about 2:15 ? He measures on a blue wire.
                    Is that the transformer input ? What is the measurement ?

And what is the second measurement of at about 2:37 ? He measures on a
                    blue wire. Is that also transformer input ? What is the measurement ?

What is the third measurement of at about 4:04 ? Is it the short circuit
                    current of the secondary ? What is the measurement and what is the voltage there ?

Does he measure the DC input current from and voltage of the battery to the
                    inverter both when unloaded and loaded ? If so what are those measurements ?

I think the important thing to see is the input power to the device and the
                    output power through the load.

The input power is easy with the battery and inverter.

The output power is easy as well by rectifying the output of the output
                    transformer to DC then measuring it through resistive load.

I don't think any of the measurement he did were really very meaningful.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      What is the first measurement of at about 2:15 ? He measures on a blue wire.
                      Is that the transformer input ? What is the measurement ?
                      The measurement on primary of power transformer(resonant LC tank?) which attached with capacitor in parallel and has input from spark gap.
                      The pulse coming is pulsed DC over spark gap.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      And what is the second measurement of at about 2:37 ? He measures on a
                      blue wire. Is that also transformer input ? What is the measurement ?
                      On same primary. He tried to atach antenna and see difference.
                      What is the third measurement of at about 4:04 ? Is it the short circuit
                      current of the secondary ? What is the measurement and what is the voltage there ?
                      The measurement of short circuit's curent on secondary of power transformer.

Does he measure the DC input current from and voltage of the battery to the
                      inverter both when unloaded and loaded ? If so what are those measurements ?

I think the important thing to see is the input power to the device and the
                      output power through the load.

The input power is easy with the battery and inverter.

The output power is easy as well by rectifying the output of the output
                      transformer to DC then measuring it through resistive load.

I don't think any of the measurement he did were really very meaningful.

Cheers
                      8:20 is measurement of input curent to inverter from 12V battery. It reads around 11A

Comment

• Xilo (Secret Server)

Please tell us more. I know a lot of us would love to see what you saw too.
                        What server? Thanks!!

Originally posted by xilo View Post
                        Hi DJ!

my hacking lead me to wealth of info on a secret server. here is unposted circuit of zzzz.

full regards!
                        XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                          Please tell us more. I know a lot of us would love to see what you saw too.
                          What server? Thanks!!
                          Hi David Fine!

yes i will keep you all informed as i progress more in opening more deeper. its very hard to hack have to bypass stringent security measure. i hacked just one folder till now. doing more with brute force. security breaker algorithm working 247. havent had more success yet. the server is in EU.

I found text which states that using avramenko and earth we can harvest unlimited energy but its DC we have to invert it. the power from ground is real and is useable as such like a battery.the kapanadze generator uses same principle it pumps charges from ground to the capacitors. the frequency of tesla coil just increase accelerating effect on the charges that are pumped from ground.till now this is i found. am still trying to open more folders but they have high security with 1024 bits encryption. but i will do my best and break that also. it will take time.

full regards!

XILO
                          Last edited by xilo; 06-23-2012, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Thanks!

Hi T1000!

Thanks for informative explanation of dynatron experiments

Hi Xilo! Thanks for your input here

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            The measurement on primary of power transformer(resonant LC tank?) which attached with capacitor in parallel and has input from spark gap.
                            The pulse coming is pulsed DC over spark gap.

On same primary. He tried to atach antenna and see difference.

The measurement of short circuit's curent on secondary of power transformer.

8:20 is measurement of input curent to inverter from 12V battery. It reads around 11A

Comment

• For those that like Gasses , electricity and harvesting energy

Opinion on Correa Invention

Edit... HMMMm I see this link to Dr.Harold Aspden's evaluation of Correa's Tech is Not going thru
                              Google it!!

Correa's version.

Lots to learn about in this beautiful world !

LOTS!!

Chet
                              Last edited by RAMSET; 06-23-2012, 11:30 AM.
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing this with us!!

Originally posted by xilo View Post
                                Hi David Fine!

yes i will keep you all informed as i progress more in opening more deeper. its very hard to hack have to bypass stringent security measure. i hacked just one folder till now. doing more with brute force. security breaker algorithm working 247. havent had more success yet. the server is in EU.

I found text which states that using avramenko and earth we can harvest unlimited energy but its DC we have to invert it. the power from ground is real and is useable as such like a battery.the kapanadze generator uses same principle it pumps charges from ground to the capacitors. the frequency of tesla coil just increase accelerating effect on the charges that are pumped from ground.till now this is i found. am still trying to open more folders but they have high security with 1024 bits encryption. but i will do my best and break that also. it will take time.

full regards!

XILO

Comment

Working...
                                X