Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word!

Mr David Fine is working hard for all of us!
    Everything is possible if we dare to dream of a better world with clean water and no one freezing to death.

Don't step to hard on our reality, it maye become yours also

Thanks David!

Email coming soon!

Arne

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Gentlemen [and maybe one girl??]

Regarding our friend David and a moment of Angst ,We all know he wishes no ill,Some may not know he has been at this a very long time,much more dedicated to making this world a better place for "ALL'. He has spent Thousands of hours of his time as well as Thousands of his very hard earned dollars for all to share in not just himself!
    His contributions to this cause are enormous!!
    He is a man apart ,I am proud to call him friend ,and I do understand his frustration as well as an occasional moment of Human emotion ,
    We are all Human and subject to these moments.

We are also few ...and we need each other,more now than ever!

Something is coming down the road ...
    We need each other and we need good men we can trust!
    David Fine is such a man.

Chet
    "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      @ Mr Clean

All sorted now brother

@ All

No restrictions on joining www. energy . team-talk .net now.

@ GSM re: Romero's answer.

I am not sure about the AWG, it looks like 0.8mm... I am at work now, don't know length and timebase.

Check out www.energy.team-talk.net

Things are about to go from warm to HOT!!!
      Great! thanks man, much appreciated
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        @ Mr Clean

All sorted now brother

@ All

No restrictions on joining www. energy . team-talk .net now.

@ GSM re: Romero's answer.

I am not sure about the AWG, it looks like 0.8mm... I am at work now, don't know length and timebase.

Check out www.energy.team-talk.net

Things are about to go from warm to HOT!!!
        Thanks Soundiceuk.
        Don't need heat - just LED/CFL light for growing plants - and not weed - LOL.
        Hence the LED bridge could prove significant.

Cheers ........ Graham.
        Last edited by GSM; 06-19-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Daemonbart & Soundiceuk for your kind words!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
            Can you post working link?
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5mdkdzq28...Generation.pdf

Comment

• @soundiceuk

Thanks

Comment

• Hi soundiceuk,

thanks for the link. very enlightening.

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Zilano Circuit

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                  Hi gedfire,

this is not my circuit. i just edited it. it was posted on here i just tried to help user mainsen. am not sure it will work or not. i feel the circuit lacks some important parts. i wont recommend you. i think the user zilano always dont specify important part of the circuit like don smith. we have to find it out ourselves whats missing.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                  Thanks anyway for posting it.I have added it to my archives.

Wish you all the best in your experiments.I am gonna use a voltage divider software or spice to give the best scenario.

Like many others on this forum, just need enough energy to hook up to a power inverter.

Kind regards,
                  Ged

Comment

• Radiant Energy

Here are some form of radiant energy that i've been working with ; some claim

that it is not electricity. If the frequency is low enough you will get a shock

you won't soon forget. So not electricity? I have never produced a cold form of

it but it seems to be very different in nature, the bulbs are very hot.

The energy seem to be vortex in nature i.e. see photo below .

Been also able to charge batteries with it ; rechargeable and non rechargeable

types to include lithium ion (they like high freq. as nicad pref. is to low freq.)

all batteries charge with no heating and in time reach a higher value than

when manufactured. Wish the best of luck to all in experiments.

cheers

jeff
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                      Here are some form of radiant energy that i've been working with ; some claim

that it is not electricity. If the frequency is low enough you will get a shock

you won't soon forget. So not electricity? I have never produced a cold form of

it but it seems to be very different in nature, the bulbs are very hot.

The energy seem to be vortex in nature i.e. see photo below .

Been also able to charge batteries with it ; rechargeable and non rechargeable

types to include lithium ion (they like high freq. as nicad pref. is to low freq.)

all batteries charge with no heating and in time reach a higher value than

when manufactured. Wish the best of luck to all in experiments.

cheers

jeff
                      Hi j dove,

can you post the circuit how you are charging the batteries with your circuit.

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Battery Charger Diagram

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                        Hi j dove,

can you post the circuit how you are charging the batteries with your circuit.

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                        Hi dunfasto it seem that i can only load the six images the forum wont let me send more , do you know how to ?.

cheers jeff

Comment

• doubt

hi guys, i found this pearl and have a doubt, how much voltage will this kind of variable caps handle without damaging it? colective hugs

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                            Hi dunfasto it seem that i can only load the six images the forum wont let me send more , do you know how to ?.

cheers jeff
                            Hi j dove,

well its always better to convert images to jpg format to reduce kilobytes of image. bmp pics have largest megabytes where jpg are few kilobytes.

more you can learn here as to how to upload your pics to another server and post a link in forum thread.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post197151

thanks and regards

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
                              how much voltage will this kind of variable caps handle without damaging it?
                              Most will handle at least 500 volts, some will handle 2000 volts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                                Hi j dove,

well its always better to convert images to jpg format to reduce kilobytes of image. bmp pics have largest megabytes where jpg are few kilobytes.

more you can learn here as to how to upload your pics to another server and post a link in forum thread.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post197151

thanks and regards

dunfasto
                                dunfasto

gave you suggestion a try but at last wont on it either so i will have to get it to you another way .thanks for the info on it will get back to you as soon as i get it figured out . may be a bit. cheers

jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X