X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kunel and Don II

Originally posted by janost View Post
    Yes, i have seen it.
    Good to know Janost. Saw the C core single phase ? Kinda like dons shoebox with modified geometry and materials eh?

And for those playing with secondary windings on any type of core, i seriously think bifilar or trifilar might be the way to go.Bedini ,don and many, many others have this common thread.You are well versed in the art so i need not say much here.I would use this type of windings with any magnacoster/meg type device.

Naudin's work using the inductor cooker is a marvel to me.i see several variations on that concept which i am yet to try.So many projects with so little resources. Again, bifilar as L2.

I am anticipating getting back to experimenting soon still.

ged

Comment

• I was thinking about CW and CCW.

When Don and Kapanadze says a winding is CCW against another CW winding, does this actually mean that it is wound the other way around?

Or do they mean that it is wound the same way around but in oppsite direction on the core and the windings cross each other?

A bucking bifilar is wound in the same direction and with equal number of turns but the coils have 180deg polarisation?

Because with a coil with just a single layer there is a 180deg phaseshift from one end of the coil to the other at resonance.
      If the same coil has a singel winding but with a second layer going back and crossing the first one, there is a 90deg phaseshift in each coil at resonance.

Still its just CW, all the way?
      Last edited by janost; 06-19-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• hi gedfire. thanks for that link.

Comment

• hi janost. i could be oversimplifying things,but i would regard that as meaning the n-s polarization is reversed 1 coil to the other. i'm confident that 2 identical wound coils,1 with the terminals reversed would have the same effect.

Comment

• hi boguslaw. this setup is efficient and simple. 1 shot then c1 has to be discharged to go again. i usually get about 1.7 times voltage in.the collapsing field spike provides the increase.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-06-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Windings

I was thinking about CW and CCW.

I have not gone into phase relationships but others have discussed this in depth in the older parts of this thread.For me, I plan to wind one side CCW then CW or vice versa, then test to see what I get at the outputs.After that I will use my findings as points of reference to go forward.

Also ,I would follow the suggestions implied from these well known diagrams attached.

I tell you what,I plan to test them all myself on ferrite when the time comes.

Another thing, if you took that adjustable core (L1 and L2) on the intermediate device and bent it into a c core toroidal set up like the shoe box, only with ferite or metglas core, how would it look ?

Hope this helps.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Hotrod68r

Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                hi gedfire. thanks for that link.
                Cheers man!

Comment

• It takes time to build up the magnetic field in a coil.
                  It takes T=L/R for 63%.

If you apply 12v to a coil,
                  at T0 the voltage is 12v across the coil,
                  at T1 the voltage is 7.5v across the coil,
                  at T5 the voltage is 0v across the coil.

If you make a split secondary, one CW and one CCW, joined at the center, the outer ends of the secondary can be connected without shortcircuit.

The voltage leads the current by 90deg in a coil so at T0 the current is zero and at T5 the current is U/R where R is the coil resistance.

But with a split secondary consisting of a CW and a CCW winding there is also a 90deg shift between the CW and the CCW turns.

That means that when CW winding delivers voltage the CCW winding delivers current and viceversa.

How about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                    Hi,

Maybe you have seen this, but I think it might help.Saw the images in Don's archives.Tracked it down and deduced that Don used ideas from this patent in his devices.

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project.../DE3024814.pdf

Hi Ged,

Don's device 6 on his website

ДС_2001 - YouTube

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ctbenergy View Post
                      Hi Ged,

ДС_2001 - YouTube

Especially interesting :first 2 minutes and then 8.25 - 9.00

Comment

• CW CCW Report Good Stuff!

It takes time to build up the magnetic field in a coil.
                        It takes T=L/R for 63%.

If you apply 12v to a coil,
                        at T0 the voltage is 12v across the coil,
                        at T1 the voltage is 7.5v across the coil,
                        at T5 the voltage is 0v across the coil.

If you make a split secondary, one CW and one CCW, joined at the center, the outer ends of the secondary can be connected without shortcircuit.

The voltage leads the current by 90deg in a coil so at T0 the current is zero and at T5 the current is U/R where R is the coil resistance.

But with a split secondary consisting of a CW and a CCW winding there is also a 90deg shift between the CW and the CCW turns.

That means that when CW winding delivers voltage the CCW winding delivers current and viceversa.

How about that?
                        Thanks for this .An excellent contribution.

Nice,very nice! Now I drew several schematics trying to deduce the L2 geometry/configuration in Dons 2001 Inventors Conference bearing in mind Tesla, Don and others I previously mentioned.

I saw two wires from each arm going to the connection blocks from L2.One of my configuration allowed the connections you mentioned.

That would be the tesla CW CWW referred to and used by Don.At least that is my understanding.

Now this page is one for me to save.

Thanks man!

Regards
                        Last edited by Gedfire; 06-20-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Cart device

Originally posted by ctbenergy View Post
                          Hi Ged,

ДС_2001 - YouTube

Yes, I am investigating this one too.

Isn't there another coil wound all around the toroid as a first layer.I can see outlines through the insulating materials.How would that be connected? If it even was.

Thanks man!

Comment

• Maybe Like this?

I was thinking about CW and CCW.

When Don and Kapanadze says a winding is CCW against another CW winding, does this actually mean that it is wound the other way around?

Or do they mean that it is wound the same way around but in oppsite direction on the core and the windings cross each other?

A bucking bifilar is wound in the same direction and with equal number of turns but the coils have 180deg polarisation?

Because with a coil with just a single layer there is a 180deg phaseshift from one end of the coil to the other at resonance.
                            If the same coil has a singel winding but with a second layer going back and crossing the first one, there is a 90deg phaseshift in each coil at resonance.

I think you mean like this?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Electro Dynamic Induction Machine

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              I have not gone into phase relationships but others have discussed this in depth in the older parts of this thread.For me, I plan to wind one side CCW then CW or vice versa, then test to see what I get at the outputs.After that I will use my findings as points of reference to go forward.

Also ,I would follow the suggestions implied from these well known diagrams attached.

I tell you what,I plan to test them all myself on ferrite when the time comes.

Another thing, if you took that adjustable core (L1 and L2) on the intermediate device and bent it into a c core toroidal set up like the shoe box, only with ferite or metglas core, how would it look ?

Hope this helps.

It would look like this. Using 2 coils to create the Permanent Magnet/Electromagnet and another coil for another electromagnet.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I think you are looking for this.

Pay close attention to the Toroid Transformer/Electro Dynamic Induction Machine. Analyze carefully how tesla use the Electromagnet as a Permanent Magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X