Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naudin Clean GEGENE

Hello All,

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate Woopy Naudin and our own Mr. Clean for their impressive work re: induction cooker experiment.I might be late on this one but its not too late to make suggestions eh?

If anyone can get these ideas to Naudin, I would appreciate it.

(1.) Make your feedback coils by Woopy Bifilar of Trifilar

(2.) Elevate,if possible the cooker coil place another pancake beneath it and use as feedback.So we now have a sandwich.

(3.)Wrap coils (feedback) normally or bifilar on a wide rod to make a Broadband Transformer or Balun

(4.) attach a second cooker coil in parallel to original cooker coil.

Feel free to critique these suggestions.It challenges me to think ,research and experiment some more.

Ged
    Last edited by Gedfire; 06-23-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• hi gedfire. i too like the idea of having pickup pancake coils on both sides of the induction heating coil.i expect the field energy is about the same on both sides. alternatively there is some suggestion on the net that putting a slight conical shape on pancake coils makes them highly 1 way directional, displacing nearly all the field energy to 1 side, the concave side, a bit like a microwave dish. it's said to apply to transmitter and receiver. i would assume either modification should yield increased efficiency.
      Last edited by hotrod68r; 06-23-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Length vs Diameter

Don Smith told us that Length is Voltage, the longer the wire wound means the higher voltage it produces when cut with the lines of forces(Magnetism) by our EXCITING COILS but exciting coils needed a Magnetic Feedback ( Coil + Diode combo or COIL SHORTED itself another COIL + Condenser) to magnify the input of our Exciting Coils.

Diameter is Amperage, the bigger diameter of wires you use means the bigger Amperage it produces when cut with the lines of forces.

Also the Series coils and Paraller Coils of Generating Coils, Series coils produces combination of voltage of the series coils, Parallel coils produces same voltage but doubled the amperage.

The Asymmetrical wound coil produce at the same time Voltage and Amperage it can capture the Magnetism in any direction.

Personal Opinion: What we really need to to make a linear or any generator are
        1. Exciting coils(e.g Tank Circuit, Pulse Coils),

2.Magnetic Feedback wound it on the core or aircore holder (Perm Magnet, Electromagnet which is pulse together with our Exciting coils,Auto Magnetic Feedback e.g Coil + Diode, Coil + Condenser, Coil as Capacity by Shorting Itself, lastly Coil +Spark Gap + Coil but remember they should be on Repulsion Fashion the Bifilar Pancake style, it is understood here that you already know how to use the CW and CCW)

3. Generating Coils or Induced Coils it could be wound as much as you like on the core but remember the flux must cut the Generating Coils to produce the Desired output.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Thanks man!

May I also ask of you and the other members of the forum : if I took the stator of a car alternator wired in Delta Formation, and tried to wind it on a rod how would it look?

To add some more parameters, I am looking to convert all the windings on a car alternator in such a way that I perserve the true spirit of how its wound on a circular toroid,but transfered to a cylindrical rod.

3 phase
        delta wiring
        single core (ah, but why stop there? we can go multicore eh?)

(.......this is going to be good

I do have some sketches though.

Back to the car alternator design.It appears the 3 phase delta connections are really Trifilar wound! You have a combination of tesla double back coil plus a third wire maybe to get the voltage up since with teslas double back it would have been mostly amps,according to don.

The Bifilar (2nd Tesla winding) diagram and Double Back windings (3rd winding diagram) seem evident to me .I could be wrong but i spent some time reviewing alternator designs, from cars to wind power.Delta is used for amps.and wyrd for voltage.

my aim is now to use a ferrite core instead and replace the rotor with a l1 instead like don.

if resistance becomes a problem, i go bifilar for L1 or use cap to get resonance or maybe i just wont need that.don did not have that on the shoebox design.

just some thoughts.

What do you all think?

Ged
        One skilled in the Art can readily Understand what is being told here- Tesla
        Attached Files
        Last edited by stupify12; 06-24-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Thats it.

Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
          hi janost. read the first 2 paras of part 6 again. it will become clear. the grey bit is a virtual bar magnet,which rotates in 90 degree steps.

You already got it dude. nice drawing and that make your head ache i think. It took me 2 days to understand that Magnetic Interaction base on the stories of the people who already did it on different way e.g Thane Heins Bitoroid/Dual Secondary, Bob Boyce Triple Coils/Frequency Input, Dave Lawton Dual Frequency Input, Clemente Figuera Dual Primary Input,Willis Magnacoster, Stan Meyer and a lot of people who use Toroid as Transformer.

As you can see this people talk about Overunity, there device produces much output than they input into it, What makes this happen on there device?

Comment

• Amperage is really not the diameter of the wire but its related.

Amperage is based on the coil resistance.
            The higher the resistance, the more loss in heat.

When I pulsed my 25turn, 1mm wire coil with just a 1.5v batt, the coil stayed cool but the battery heats up.

On the other hand, the kickback is 300v from just 1.5v input.

Comment

• Two Coil Induction

Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
              hi gedfire. i too like the idea of having pickup pancake coils on both sides of the induction heating coil.i expect the field energy is about the same on both sides. alternatively there is some suggestion on the net that putting a slight conical shape on pancake coils makes them highly 1 way directional, displacing nearly all the field energy to 1 side, the concave side, a bit like a microwave dish. it's said to apply to transmitter and receiver. i would assume either modification should yield increased efficiency.
              Interesting stuff about the conical shape.

Comment

• Quest for Amps

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                Don Smith told us that Length is Voltage, the longer the wire wound means the higher voltage it produces when cut with the lines of forces(Magnetism) by our EXCITING COILS but exciting coils needed a Magnetic Feedback ( Coil + Diode combo or COIL SHORTED itself another COIL + Condenser) to magnify the input of our Exciting Coils.

Diameter is Amperage, the bigger diameter of wires you use means the bigger Amperage it produces when cut with the lines of forces.

Also the Series coils and Paraller Coils of Generating Coils, Series coils produces combination of voltage of the series coils, Parallel coils produces same voltage but doubled the amperage.

The Asymmetrical wound coil produce at the same time Voltage and Amperage it can capture the Magnetism in any direction.

Personal Opinion: What we really need to to make a linear or any generator are
                1. Exciting coils(e.g Tank Circuit, Pulse Coils),

2.Magnetic Feedback wound it on the core or aircore holder (Perm Magnet, Electromagnet which is pulse together with our Exciting coils,Auto Magnetic Feedback e.g Coil + Diode, Coil + Condenser, Coil as Capacity by Shorting Itself, lastly Coil +Spark Gap + Coil but remember they should be on Repulsion Fashion the Bifilar Pancake style, it is understood here that you already know how to use the CW and CCW)

3. Generating Coils or Induced Coils it could be wound as much as you like on the core but remember the flux must cut the Generating Coils to produce the Desired output.

Interesting take, but I don't understand it fully.Anyway I have saved your article.

Ged
                Last edited by Gedfire; 06-24-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                  Another opinion from newbie, to clear the minds of the doubtful.

Just study tesla like a curious little kid wanting to cope/grasp all ideas with out referring to the ideas you learned from the Science and Classical Engineering.Dont argue to your own well established concepts and ideas, just learn and work from what you understood very well from the TRUE MASTER TESLA that me and my cousin never ever question one thing from the true inverted genius TESLA.

Tesla already showed it on a simple way. janost and hotroder this is what we are looking guys in the simplest design and easy to understood, how Tesla made use of two coil to what you call Magnetic Cancellation=but in fact it was Magnifying base on the Patents and Ideas you posted. It will become clear to you now guys that Tesla was working on same concept with hes motor and transformer, the Concept that he treasure most a.k.a Rotating Magnetic Field= Unidirectional Flux= Magnetic Repulsion/ What you call Magnetic Cancellation.

There is one more trick with pancake coils,

If you have a pancake primary on top and center of a normal coil secondary, the mutual inductance goes out the window

This means that the primary has influence over the secondary but not the other way around.

The primary coil is invisible to the secondary

Like a Tesla coil is built.
                  Last edited by janost; 06-24-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                    There is one more trick with pancake coils,

If you have a pancake primary on top and center of a normal coil secondary, the mutual inductance goes out the window

This means that the primary has influence over the secondary but not the other way around.

Like a Tesla coil is built.
                    I just want to get this straight --
                    - Your primary here would be a series wound bifilar coil, and secondary is a single stranded coil. And in constructing the Tesla coil this way, there are no reactive losses from the secondary back to the primary?

Taking this a step further... the resonant coil in the TMT is simply going to resonate (at 1/4 wavelength) with the secondary?

Was the hunt for a way to cancel reactive losses really just this simple? (i.e., SWBF primary and regular secondary?)
                    Bob
                    Last edited by Bob Smith; 06-25-2013, 02:03 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Tesla Coil

Bifilar Pancake is the prototype of the later improvement Tesla Coil, if you really analyze it very well one can conclude that the concept Tesla use on this device is the Unidirectional Magnetic Flux. Thats the purpose of the Spark gap that produce that mutual inductance you talk.

Personal Opinion.Today's Tesla Coil needs 4 components.

1. Exciting Coils/ Primary /L1

2. Magnetic Feedback- The magnifying effects you legitimately understand as of now. I think people here already know what is the purpose of this part on the Tesla coil.

3.Generating Coils/Induced Coils/ Secondary/ L2

4.Extra Coil / Tail Coil/ - This coil is part of the Tesla Coil Former and connected to the one of the 3 i mention above. This coil doesnt interfer and distract the oscillation of the Exciting coils, more like a parasitic coil but also induce by the magnetic field, you can Short circuit this coil without disturbing anything on the parts.

5. Lastly, Read and analyze Tesla's Patent how he produce Sonic BOOM.What happens to the tank of water if you force the water with high pressure to over fill the tank = SONIC BOOM>>>>>>>>>>>.

Tesla perfected it only with basic 3 ingredients, e.g. COIL/Inductor, CAP, and DISRUPTIVE SWITCHING. Its not electronically RESONANCE- decayed resonance more like a SONIC BOOM just {(fill it)X nano times} and dont let it get out of the tank.We call it dropping atomic bomb in nano second and extract all the shockwave that it produce.

One skilled in the Art can readily understand what is being told here- Tesla

QUOTE=janost;233862]There is one more trick with pancake coils,

Like a Tesla coil is built.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Nothing Special on Conical

Just wound your L1 Exciting and Magnetic Feedback= Bifilar Pancake 2ndary in A Vertical Fashion, The purpose of this is that the SONIC BOOM propagates 90 degs from the L1 any Generating Coils or Normal wound Seconday can be cut by the lines of the SONIC BOOM. The Tesla COil has 2 coils in primary a.k.a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter.

Do you ever wonder why Tesla make his Coil standing vertically, and the Kapanadze 100 Killerwatts with 3 Spark gaps? Tesla already showed it on a simple and very understandable diagram and illustrations its the Person Knowledge from the books that make him stupid, first you should be stupid so that you will study and analyze what he work's on his inter life.

It was also described and
                        Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                        Interesting stuff about the conical shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                          I just want to get this straight --
                          - Your primary here would be a series wound bifilar coil, and secondary is a single stranded coil. And in constructing the Tesla coil this way, there are no reactive losses from the secondary back to the primary?

Taking this a step further... the resonant coil in the TMT is simply going to resonate (at 1/4 wavelength) with the secondary?

Was the hunt for a way to cancel reactive losses really just this simple? (i.e., SWBF primary and regular secondary?)
                          Bob
                          The thing is that the magnetic lines of the pancake flows over the turns of the ordinary coil but not the other way around.

The magnetic lines from the normal secondary coil only crosses a few of the turns in the pancake primary.

A good page that contains alot of our discussions:
                          http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/VladimirUtkin.pdf
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by janost; 06-25-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                            Bifilar Pancake is the prototype of the later improvement Tesla Coil, if you really analyze it very well one can conclude that the concept Tesla use on this device is the Unidirectional Magnetic Flux. Thats the purpose of the Spark gap that produce that mutual inductance you talk.

One skilled in the Art can readily understand what is being told here- Tesla
                            I think that mr. Tesla used the invention of one or two other inventors in his be it basic , device.

What people here need is:
                            -above avarage intelligence
                            -a basic education in electricity. And electronics.
                            -a philosophical attitude.
                            -an independant mind.
                            -a great interest in Tesla
                            - and ingrediennts x,y

Thats it. Look what the Ruskeys are doïng. The are ahead with this.

And if you look like you belong to those Don Smith classes... just give it up..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                              What people here need is:
                              -above avarage intelligence
                              -a basic education in electricity. And electronics.
                              -a philosophical attitude.
                              -an independant mind.
                              -a great interest in Tesla
                              - and ingrediennts x,y
                              I will add my 5 cents.
                              What people need - the change in mindset first and forget what was learned in high schools as well. Only elementary mechanical physics are involved there.

With different way of thinking the Tesla coil does same as with air liquefying system. With spark gap you break current as soon as voltage amplitude reaches peak of sine wave so the current won't be kicking back into source in any way. The energy pumped into coil on explosive manner so with discharge of capacitor into primary which is making standing wave (it is on same plane as A field perpendicular to B field) there comes magnetical explosion in way much harder than any dynamite can do. And the self induction of secondary amplifies voltage to high level of pressure so the capacitor large area on top can be used to condense particles from coil and from surrounding air while grounding goes for signal transmission as another capacitor plate. And if you hit Schuman resonances here it comes as virtual wire between stratosphere of Earth and the ground with power discharge between those two...
                              Last edited by T-1000; 06-25-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                                The thing is that the magnetic lines of the pancake flows over the turns of the ordinary coil but not the other way around.

The magnetic lines from the normal secondary coil only crosses a few of the turns in the pancake primary.

A good page that contains alot of our discussions:
                                http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/VladimirUtkin.pdf
                                Thanks Jan,
                                Much appreciated.
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X