Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And....

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it..." Morpheus The Matrix

Ged

Comment

• T-1000 , I agree with you!
      "There is no limit to the energy which you can develop with a condenser.
      There is a limit to the energy which you can develop with an explosive".
      Nikola Tesla
      @Ged.
      lol that was funny, and sadly it is true for most people/humans.

cheers!
      Last edited by Peculian; 06-26-2013, 10:11 PM.
      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• to add.

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
        T-1000 , I agree with you!
        @Ged.
        lol that was funny, and sadly it is true for most people/humans.

@HobbyEon
        it seems you accidently double posted your last post.Yes this forum software sometimes
        makes it hard to come by.Please, delete one of them for clarity of posting.
        Thanks.
        Could you explain what was exactly funny ? Since i think the Matrix wasn't funny at all.
        And sorry that just one double posting can cloud your mind. Not a good sign.
        addition: if people haven't heard about Eric Dollard, just give it up also.

Anybody found that missing schematic yet ?
        More hints, Kapanadze is at a forum and you can ask him questions.
        If people had only the right mind to do this. So tangled and enslaved by the matrix ?
        Last edited by Hobby Eon; 06-26-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Kapanadze .. what forum ?

Hallo Hobby Eon

Anybody found that missing schematic yet ?
          More hints, Kapanadze is at a forum and you can ask him questions.
          Can you tell what forum is kapanadze on . and what name is he using on that forum .. I am a fan of him

Thank you very much

Utopia Now
          also see my prezi doc on free energy : Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi
          Last edited by Utopia Now; 06-27-2013, 12:19 AM. Reason: extra question added

Comment

• Again ...

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it..." Morpheus The Matrix
            Ged
            We are not done yet ,its get even better!

[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]
            Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
            Neo: I was...
            Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.
            [the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]
            Morpheus: Freeze it.
            [Everybody and everything besides Neo and Morpheus freezes in time]
            Neo: This... this isn't the Matrix?
            Morpheus: No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them.

Watch out for the "woman in the red dress" ."She" does show up from time to time.Enough said.

Thanks Peculian!
            Last edited by Gedfire; 06-27-2013, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post

Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?
              [the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]
              Morpheus: No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them.

Watch out for the "woman in the red dress" ."She" does show up from time to time.Enough said.

Thanks Peculian!
              Dont take this route.

You will only upset Hobby Eon more

Comment

• Stay Focused

Originally posted by janost View Post
                Dont take this route.

You will only upset Hobby Eon more
                It was not my intention to upset anyone.I was merely reminding myself (yes!) and others that they should not to allow anything or anyone whose intention might be to distract,confuse,discourage or derail their quest to build an Over unity device.

Cheers Janost!

Ged

Comment

• Final Episode ...for now!

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post

Thanks Peculian!
                  Neo :"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

Have a great day everyone and keep experimenting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                    Neo :"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

Have a great day everyone and keep experimenting!
                    Ha ha.
                    Cheers Gedfire

Comment

• Oh what a fun ?

Haha(?)...janost and Gedfire filled another page with nothing. Sad.
                      Alcohol and or drugs ?

If someone throws you a bone and you're to lazy or dumb not to catch it,
                      your life will be a very sad story indeed !
                      Last edited by Hobby Eon; 06-28-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Hey,

Anybody think things like gold plated costume jewlery wire for coil windings,or say a gold plated slinky (still cheaper than some Barker and Williamson coils) might have interesting properties to experiment with? Gold's a better conductor and better for radio isn't it? As far as induction and skin effect I mean.

Comment

• @teslasmyhero

this could be a good idea. Though gold plated wire probably is very expensive. I remember Bob Boyce saying that he used silver plated wire in his Tpu builds, and that it wouldnt work with standard magnet wire. Also possibly the type of Insulation of wire could be important. PVC, enamel varnish, teflon, etc. or even no insulation. Perhaps because of dielectric losses.
                          I once build a Tpu (not the Bob Boyce one) with teflon insulated silver wire, it seemed to give interesting results but destroyed my custom build 3 phase pulse controller after short time, so i couldnt do more testing. I still have it and wanna play again with it but need a new controller.

kind regards,
                          mainsen

Comment

• I saw Don's vids again and he emphasized to search for magnetic flux not electrical flux in all of his devices he repeated same thing.

Comment

• Calling Artoj

Sorry for the inconvenience but just want to let Artoj know you have a PM

Comment

• hi all. this is a good read for those thirsty for a better understanding, that haven't already read it. it's a bit long, but it ties a lot of stuff together, connects a lot of dots with easy to digest terminology, without the heavy math.
                                Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki
                                Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-02-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X