Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    hehe i'd be lying if i said i really knew, but what im doing is:

using 14 gauge 80 turn L2 half (62.8 ft is 15.66 Mhz)

so i type that into a conversion site and it tells me that the 1/4 wavelength is ...

...15.70 ft ... which happens to be the exact physical 1/4 wire length

Then i use a .005 uf cap for L1 which is now... 15.70 ft of 8 gauge

And after playing around, i found that L1 was significantly heavier than L2...

So i cut off 6'' at a time and re-weighed the coil, also stripping off the insulation and weighing that as well...

...to know the weight involved in the insulation to an accuracy of the 6'' increment,

then subtracted that from the total 15.70 ft

**you now have followed basic Tesla coil rules**
    NOW, take an equal L2 and add that to the other side, (tapping it)

Now you have basically 2 back-to-back Tesla coils, and you only work in the midpoint of the one L2 half, the center-tap is neutralizing

now both halves of L2 are singing together well

Kind of like using 2 tesla coils tuned to eachother and duplicating the original

Like mentioned above, that will match nicely with NO tank caps on L2...

Its own self capacitance is enough

And adding ferrite will make you smile

Unless you really wanted to match the driver, BUT as Joe and others have found, REGARDLESS of the driver freq.... the values will be constant, only the spark needs adjusting
    Hey Clean, First let me say great work and research. I think we are lying if we say we know how Don tuned his device, but I think all opinions are important. There are so many ways you can come up with a resonance freq. its not funny.
    Wire length---- 8ft 31.5mhz , L2 (we tune to this coil) right?
    Inductance + capacitance ------L2 .008 mh / 145uf = 4.67K
    Signal gen + Oscope and highest amplitude ----- 18mhz.
    So with all that and Im sure there are other ways, the variables are through the roof. Until someone has a device that gives usable power, no one know the right way, but fortunately there are people like us that are trying to figure it out.
    I personally think that without the second part of the circuit it will be hard to get further than we are, we all have made leaps and bounds since the start of this thread, but to get further we have to go further.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      Absolutely marvellous John!

We should all watch at least the first 5 minutes of this:

Manly Hall - Magnetic Fields of the Human Body and Their Functions - YouTube

Any pain sufferers amongst us?

Pulsating Electromagnetic Field Therapy on Dr. OZ - YouTube

Here are some very rare texts. Cheers Google
      The dark red and italic writing are different people but not Don.

When using electromagnetic resonate flux energy systems, the electro side, when used, dies the classic heat death. Not so with magnetic flux systems, which provide the classic amplification demonstrated - found in radio type devices. As the frequency increases the commutative result is a Fibnache multiplication of the energy present. The speed of gravity exceeded, it becomes radioactive, at the higher frequencies the Van Allen magnetic Belt is penetrated and the resonate magnetic flux travels onward through space. Off and on as found in high voltage - high frequency devices provides the required electron spin as the magnetic flux system source. Magnetic Flux Systems are not controlled - contained in the normal sense. Ungrounded transformers when exposed to resonate magnetic flux, change it to the classic useful electrical energy. We see this everyday when the electric power company uses their high voltage - high frequency system in transmitting energy into their distribution system. Typically they use from the source, 100,000 to 500,000 cycles per second, which the down line transformer system changes to the useful energy we recognize. Very high energy loss results from using lower frequencies when transmitting energy. This magnetic flux when transferred up stream by the transformer contains the amplified - greater output than input energy system which is written out of classic physics. J.P. Morgan and Thomas Edison doctored the physics books so that any effort in that direction would be said to violate the natural laws. If this is the case, the classic radio devices ever present could - would not exist. Earth grounding below 20,000 cycles per seconds provides current flow - amperage being volts times amperes, classic Watts.

Regards, Don Smith

The inverter can be done away with by using a capacitive transformer and a variable earth connection!!

RESONANT SYSTEMS ARE SELF RESTORING, ANY ENERGY LOSS IS TEMPORAL, THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION IS.

REGARDS, DON SMITH

FROM THE PROOF OF CONCEPT, REPLACE THE TESLA COIL WITH THE 65,000.
      AUTOMOTIVE COIL. THE SPARK CHANGES INTO RESONATE MAGNETIS WHICH
      FREELY AMPLIFIES YIELDING MORE ENERGY OUT THAN IN. ENERGY IN MILLIWATTS AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE FLUX ENERGY OUT OF THE BALL PARK!
      USE A GAUSS METER SINCE OHM'S LAW DOES NOT APPLY. THE OSCILLOSCOPE
      WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THIS TYPE OF PROJECT, IT CONVERTS MAGNETIC FLUX AND THEN MEASURES IT, GIVING DISTORTED INFORMATION.

REGARDS, DON SMITH

DEAR ALL,

SCALAR = MAGNETIC FLUX’S = INFINITY COP. THIS SYSTEM AMPLIFIES AND WHEN
      CAPTURED AND AT THE HIGHER LEVEL PROVIDES SELF POWERED DEVICES.

REGARDS,
      DON SMITH

I have several custom built pancake transformers, one with 3 layers high, each cable being approximately one inch diameter multi-stranded welding cable. Using a 20,000 Volt – 200 Ampere diode bridge resulted vaporization of the bridge. This was with input of 14 Watts.
      The amplification factor of the resonant magnetic flux is very large. Electrical flux dies a heat death and only degrades - attenuates.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Two kinds of electro-magnetic = longitudinal electro = latitudinal waves.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Concerning radiated energy, from my view, there are three types of related radiant energy being - - -

1. Electro flux subject to heat death ='s hot.

2. Magnetic flux ='s which does not obey Ohm's Law and the effect is cooling or cold.

3. Gravity - flux reaction of mass to or from mass. All three are - depend on the electron spin mechanism.

Regards,
      Don Smith

Dear All,

When electrons are spun they radiate flux, being electro and magnetic. The electro dies a heat death when used. Not so for the magnetic which can be amplified to infinity, radiating through space as common radio transmission.

Materials having high magnetic permeability such as METGLAS with Cobalt, check the internet, have magnetic permeability's several million times that available from congenital industrial transformers. The main function of transformers is changing magnetic flux into useful electrical flux. The spark gap produces millions of times the suspected - recognized magnetic flux and when used with used with the Metglas transformer shows the energy amplification herein indicated. The excess energy obtained is from the Earth's ambient background, being Tesla's wheel work of nature. Mass can neither be created or destroyed,
      only change form. The electron spin mechanism provides an excess as radiated energy, being free energy. What you are seeing here is from an unpublished Patent Application.

Regards, Don Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

I presume telluric potential is the same as resonating the ionosphere at the Schumann resonances to tap the same. This is pretty simple to do with a 555 IC and some pots for the R positions.

The interesting note about the transformers has peaked my interest as they are not physically attached... Presuming the transformers are capable of coupling with the radiant flux this seems it should work... this would work much better though if we used pancake coils to do away with needing to frequency match the output.

This is exactly what Don Smith has been telling people in so many words.

It is my understanding that "telluric currents" is generated when lightning strikes somewhere on the planet. They range from e.l.f. to rf. There are several frequencies that end on or around 6Khz.

Don,

In your experience, have you been able to obtain energy without the use of a spark-gap?

There are two kinds of energy [electro and magnetic] when used electric when earth grounded dies the classic heat death , how ever resonate magnetic flux is everywhere present throughout the universe , for example it's the source which spins the Earth at 1,000 miles per hour.

Since the weight of the Earth is known, the energy required to do this is known. This Energy is the Ambient Background everywhere present. Next step, transformers change magnetic flux into electrical flux which is useful energy. I have gone FAR, FAR beyond this stage and am already where you will be in about 20 years if you truly understand what you are doing.

Regards,

Don Smith

Don,

Please bring us up to speed with you. What you have learned will not do anyone any good if you take it to your grave with you. All of your work will have been done in vain and will be gone forever and will be as if never were. This is why I am open with my own work. I don't want my work to be all for nothing. Credit for my work will allow me to be immortal, in a sense of reality, at least for those who survive me.

Dear All, the Colleges, Universities and such with their Books are written with Special Interest controlling every word. Free Energy in Chemistry is that excess energy remaining after a reaction.

Examples are explosions of any sort including atomic, and many other reactions not here mentioned. The most obvious being our Sun and its Radiated Magnetic Flux - Solar Wind, which spins - rotates the Earth. There is no Free Lunch, only the form changes allowing
      radiated energy to become available. A transformer changes radiated magnetic flux into usable electrical energy. Understanding these functions will be a start on Your Trip.

Ed Leedskalnin called this "other" energy magnetricity.

Coral Castle of Ed Leedskalnin

Dude, Where do you find this stuff at? Are you searching the secret internet?
      Awesome find, great researching!

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        ...... The amazing thing today I hooked them to my L2 as the circuit is and the charge went up in split of a second. This was'nt a phantom charge cause the discharge went back slowly......
        That is not amazing that's superb if you can repeat that. That's all Don asks us to do: get pulsed capacitors self charging
        Can you discharge them repeatetively and they still come up within short time?
        Last edited by JohnStone; 03-21-2012, 05:22 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• New Thane Heins one hour clip on shorting out coils..

"Dragon said" on 03-03-2012, 06:34 PM

”Sometimes it's not so much thinking out of the box as it is knowing what is in the box.... Do you suppose that Tesla used a small battery to power a large motor in the Pierce arrow?”

This is the latest one hour video from ThaneCHeins who has been working on shorting coils and accelerating motors AC and DC.. Everyone should see this clip..

ReGenX generator demonstration, Part 1 - YouTube

Al.. aka “magnetvortex”

Comment

• Capacitors

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
            That is not amazing that's superb if you can repeat that. That's all Don asks us to do: get pulsed capacitors self charging
            Can you discharge them repeatetively and they still come up within short time?
            Last time that I experimented they charge but they are draining fast too not as usual Hope that my MM is not playing with me
            Ok still want to see more about these caps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
              Last time that I experimented they charge but they are draining fast too not as usual Hope that my MM is not playing with me
              Ok still want to see more about these caps.
              1. Remeber that MOT caps often have a built in discharge resistor.
              2. Remember Zilano's suggestion to connect a FB reverse to the caps (cap / FB HV coil / SG back to cap.) and get energy on primary. There are some notions that current is being generated after passing through coils.
              3. Experiment with different GND connections.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Hello All,

Can any please identify the letter components on the attached pic? I got it from transword.Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ged
                Don Says:

“USE A GAUSS METER SINCE OHM'S LAW DOES NOT APPLY. THE OSCILLOSCOPE WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THIS TYPE OF PROJECT. IT CONVERTS MAGNETIC FLUX AND THEN MEASURES IT, GIVING DISTORTED INFORMATION.

“ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENTS ARE:

BROAD BAND DIGITAL HIGH RANGE GAUSS METER
                DUAL TRACE OSCILLOSCOPE
                DIGITAL HIGH VOLTAGE - FREQUENCY METER”

The top statement is referring to; cold electricity, radiant, magnetricity or whatever floats your boat

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post

Nolan
                The information is coming through to me so thick and fast I can't keep up!

I understand the mechanics of Google as I have taught myself search engine optimization for 7 years.

I think the best thing to do, is for the replicators that are following the thread to pm me their email address', so I can mail shot the info so others can go through it too and dig out the nuggets with me

Cheers

Comment

• Good Stuff

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  Don Says:

“USE A GAUSS METER SINCE OHM'S LAW DOES NOT APPLY. THE OSCILLOSCOPE WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THIS TYPE OF PROJECT. IT CONVERTS MAGNETIC FLUX AND THEN MEASURES IT, GIVING DISTORTED INFORMATION.

“ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENTS ARE:

BROAD BAND DIGITAL HIGH RANGE GAUSS METER
                  DUAL TRACE OSCILLOSCOPE
                  DIGITAL HIGH VOLTAGE - FREQUENCY METER”

The top statement is referring to; cold electricity, radiant, magnetricity or whatever floats your boat

Cheers
                  Thanks Soundiceuk! Love your detective type approach.

Keep up the good work.I will pm you my email address for more goodies.

Regards,
                  Ged.

Comment

• Chang's Device

Originally posted by CHANG View Post
                    Hello, everyone!
                    I'm new here, I am Chinese. My Joule thief circuit can self-charge.
                    Hi Chang,

Welcome,

If it is possible, could you post any schematics, photos,videos,parts list of your device?

What are your measurements in terms of power out and in.

If your version of the Joule Circuit is self charging, and shows over-unity, then it is possible we are in business, Don Style.

Maybe we can use some ideas from it to get that elusive 10kW....

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      Thanks Soundiceuk! Love your detective type approach.

Keep up the good work.I will pm you my email address for more goodies.

Regards,
                      Ged.
                      Hi Ged, WOW what a response on the email addresses already!!! I didn't realise how many people were watching the thread.

I think I'm going to have to draw the line somewhere SOON or I will crash my mail server!!!! I haven't got long left before my 3rd and 4th child are born. I won't have the time for any research work for a long while. I need others to run with the torch.

Another gem.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Whip View Post
                        Hello Just wanted to show how my setup looks Its not pretty but its getting interesting... [ATTACH]10528[/ATTACH]

Randy
                        That does look interesting. Can you elaborate on what you are seeing? I haven't checked in on this thread in a while. Anyone having any luck with this yet? Having been in contact with Don many years ago and having his book I have no doubt that wiley old fox had something real but he wasn't going to make it easy unless you really understood.

BTW if you need a gauss meter you might check out an android program called Tricorder (v5.12 is what I've got) by Cameron Smith. If you have a smart phone like a Droid X or similar they have a built in magnetic sensor that works very well. The Tricorder program is cool (built to look and sound like the old Star Trek tricorder) and is quite sensitive to magnetic fields. It also senses gravity, sound and some other things. I've gotten used Droid X's as cheap as $50.
                        Last edited by ewizard; 03-21-2012, 10:42 PM.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post

Nolan
                          LOL yeah great find !!
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            Hi Ged, WOW what a response on the email addresses already!!! I didn't realise how many people were watching the thread.

I think I'm going to have to draw the line somewhere SOON or I will crash my mail server!!!! I haven't got long left before my 3rd and 4th child are born. I won't have the time for any research work for a long while. I need others to run with the torch.

Another gem.....

Holy crap you rock buddy
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• sweet !

Originally posted by CHANG View Post
                              Hello, everyone!
                              I'm new here, I am Chinese. My Joule thief circuit can self-charge.
                              Im interested, you have videos??
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Cool Resonance experiment vid replicated

Hi everyone, made another vid. I just picked up a new function gen, and now am getting very close.

The vid by Tortuga33 i believe, demonstrated ultimate resonance where the primary bulb lights when not in res, and not when IN resonance.

This mystified me until now, anyway, here it is.

...and to me, the secondary is brighter

oh ya, getting close, and with this fuction gen, i will now find the EXACT spot... as seen here, its tight, but VERY workable

Don Smith Device Project Part 23: Cool Resonance Experiment Replicated, and new Function Generator - YouTube
                                Last edited by mr.clean; 03-22-2012, 02:23 AM.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X