No announcement yet.

High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, calorimeter built. I had access to 0,2L cups, I can get room for 45ml or 90ml water by adding an extra spacer cup, still all doubly insulated, bottom inner diameter of the tank is 47 mm, is that OK, or must I search for larger cups to have the space for the heating element ?

Eric

Comment

• Doc and the rest of the people here,

I've had great success with these LEDs 20pcs x 10mm ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE LED 120,000mcd - eBay (item 320381504577 end time Jul-08-09 04:28:17 PDT)

37 of them wired in series off the center of the SGate light up the room quite impressively drawing about 50-60 mA. I have a feeling if I added more LEDs it would decrease the amp draw. BUT it is a painful process of matching coil off the collector to the SGate AND the length of the first coupling over the center piece. Amp draw could be anything between 20 and 150mA (and I'm sure my setup is not perfect).

Will keep experimenting... Thanks!

Edit: I'm running the circuit off the 18.9v DC supply

ABC

Comment

• Guys,

I need some help building voltage doubler as per secdubl1.gif (Dr., is it ok to post it here?). Basically, the values of C1 and C2 are in question.

ABC

Comment

• Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
          Guys,

I need some help building voltage doubler as per secdubl1.gif (Dr., is it ok to post it here?). Basically, the values of C1 and C2 are in question.

ABC
          @ABCStore
          I would prefer you not post something that I have copyrights on, if its you circuit variation by all means post it with your drawings.

The values of C1&C2... fall under what has now become known as the Stiffler Chant, "It depends of the tuning" My values and your values will not match unless our exciters are running in the same mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
            @ABCStore
            I would prefer you not post something that I have copyrights on, if its you circuit variation by all means post it with your drawings.

The values of C1&C2... fall under what has now become known as the Stiffler Chant, "It depends of the tuning" My values and your values will not match unless our exciters are running in the same mode.
            Dr,

what are the values (ballpark) in your setup? I have a feeling they should be around 100pF ?.. Or even less?..

ABC

Comment

• Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
              Dr,

what are the values (ballpark) in your setup? I have a feeling they should be around 100pF ?.. Or even less?..

ABC
              @ABCStore

That pretty much depends on what you are trying to do? If you want HV and high HV into say 10Meg, then the smaller caps are what you want. But realize you get very little current...

Now if you want to power something, its not all that much different that how you would configure it conventionally. A CEC of > 1 would not be infinite, so you need to determine what the capacity is from your Exciter and then the expected load, from this you calculate the value of the capacitors based on the Exciters ability to maintain charge.

Comment

• Dr.,

I've sent you an e-mail but apparently it was not the right address. Which one should I use?

Thanks,
                ABC

Comment

• Here is today!

The following is a refinement and working look into the SEC Theory.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DrStiffler; 06-19-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Heat and More Heat

@All
                    When I looked at the Ainslie thread I decided to move back to my Exciter after a number of hours with the mentioned circuit and not seeing a good result. I do think it is because I have missed something and as many do, have not used the exact parts.

So what I will post sometime later today is a diagram that "makes" heat. If you have a Exciter PCB it is easy to construct the circuit (parasitic capacity), ala simple SGate. The only item that you will have to obtain, unless you have a junk bag full of toroids that may contain one with the right composition material. It looks so simple and works so well.

Stay tuned.

Comment

• Welcome back

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                      @All
                      When I looked at the Ainslie thread I decided to move back to my Exciter after a number of hours with the mentioned circuit and not seeing a good result. I do think it is because I have missed something and as many do, have not used the exact parts.

So what I will post sometime later today is a diagram that "makes" heat. If you have a Exciter PCB it is easy to construct the circuit (parasitic capacity), ala simple SGate. The only item that you will have to obtain, unless you have a junk bag full of toroids that may contain one with the right composition material. It looks so simple and works so well.

Stay tuned.
                      Dr. Stiffler

Sooo nice to see you back - My Sec and spatial gate are poised , ready to go.--thank you again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parav View Post
                        Dr. Stiffler

Sooo nice to see you back - My Sec and spatial gate are poised , ready to go.--thank you again.
                        @Parav @All

Never left! No one seemed to be doing anything so I had nothing to say...

The start of the Heat Generator page is found on my website as HeatGen.htm

Will maybe cut a video this weekend on the calorimeter that one must use, but I need to control the diagrams and text in one location so it will be only on my site. There is enough there so people with PCB's can start with the plates they will need.

Comment

• Web Host Needed

Well the worthless phone company I have has informed me that my static IP will go from $4.95 a month to $129.95. It seems that because I offer my papers over it they consider me a big business (haha!)

I have no option now but to park it some where. Its all (.htm) and the image lib is big, but I will cut it down to just what the pages use, ~14Meg in total, pages and images. I need to make changes real time if possible, hate the FTP xfer routine.

Any one have an idea for me? I looked into the cheap Hosts ($3.95) a month and they make you use their tools and (.php), can't invest this much time.

If you can help out here or offer an option PM me at 'StifflerScientific' at 'Embarqmail' (.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                            @Parav @All

Never left! No one seemed to be doing anything so I had nothing to say...
                            Yes it may look so, besides other activities disturbing my hobby, I for my part have been through the rest of your YT videos, and done some Lattice333 experiments.

Any one have an idea for me? I looked into the cheap Hosts ($3.95) a month and they make you use their tools and (.php), can't invest this much time.
                            Try

One.com Web hosting**-**Domain • Hosting • E-mail**

as web hotel.

You pay less than 2$ a month for 3000 MB space, so you probably don't need to reduce the size of your material. You use a FTP program of your choice to copy your pages.

I have some friends very satisfied with one.com, always up flawlessly :-)

Doc, what is the toroid specification on your 650uH toroid coil you use for the heat measurements. and what is the length and width of the sgate PCB (I have no original PCB from you).

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
                              Yes it may look so, besides other activities disturbing my hobby, I for my part have been through the rest of your YT videos, and done some Lattice333 experiments.

Try

One.com Web hosting**-**Domain • Hosting • E-mail**

as web hotel.

You pay less than 2$ a month for 3000 MB space, so you probably don't need to reduce the size of your material. You use a FTP program of your choice to copy your pages.

I have some friends very satisfied with one.com, always up flawlessly :-)

Doc, what is the toroid specification on your 650uH toroid coil you use for the heat measurements. and what is the length and width of the sgate PCB (I have no original PCB from you).

Eric
                              @Tecstatic
                              I'll look into this, although I am out of the loop on (.php) I have only coded (.htm and .asp) so I'm not sure what all it will take to port. I sure do not want to type everything into another tool.

The core is 'proprietary' I have them made in the great rice land of the world (no offense). I will have them available for a very,very low price, cheaper than a good cup of coffee. I use then in my new boards as well. Keep watching my site, maybe a week when I have enough on hand to get out there.

Comment

• I have a weather station and have a site here.
                                Web Hosting Wholesale - As low as $1.00 for high quality Hosting.
                                Ive used them for about 4 years now and no problems. They have Virtual to prime hosting. I dont know all the particulars for your situation. Ive never seen a negative post about them.

My electronics experience is minimal but I have been following cold electricity after reading Sweets work. My personal opinion is we need more people working on this. Its been over 20 years since Sweets work at home. Im surprised it hasn't evolved more.

Comment

Working...
                                X