High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
    Any updates on the Znidarsic association Dr. Stiffler?
    Yes and No. Someone decided it was time to remodel the labs and I am still looking at piles of everything. Can't even find the video camera let alone have a bench back yet. Looks like next week before back in full forward mode.

Comment

• Now that the SEC has been replicated, shown to be new and useful.
      a viable source of harvesting energy, the question that many of us wonder
      what direction will the SEC develop the second half of 2011 ?

Could we expect the technology to begin to license out or integrate
      into other energy avenues ?

Comment

• Thank you for everything Dr.

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
        Yes and No. Someone decided it was time to remodel the labs and I am still looking at piles of everything. Can't even find the video camera let alone have a bench back yet. Looks like next week before back in full forward mode.
        May God almighty protect you and give you courage in these times.

Brother Stiffler, you have given us much to use and so many opertunities to replicate what you have accomplished.

Don't let these ingrates send you home, wait for the master to call you.

A couple of posts let me rethink my coments for a better outlook and not so neg-. I hope the remodle is favorable to you Dr.. I come here to watch you think and display the misteries you have found.
        Thanks!
        Zane
        Last edited by h2ocommuter; 06-19-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          Doc,

Are you saying someone broke into your lab and turned everything upside down? Did you call the local law enforcement people?
          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
            Doc,

Are you saying someone broke into your lab and turned everything upside down? Did you call the local law enforcement people?
            Oh! Lord no....

Real remodeling, painting, flooring and all steel shelving being installed. Now my EE and Bio labs will be in one very large room and all stock will be labeled and in clear plastic containers. The way it was I had microscopes mixed in with test gear and test tubes with resistors, now it is all in its own purposeful place, until I start packing it around.

Stocking shelves today and doing the container labeling, mid week should be back in business.

Hey they do not any longer come in and trash a place, they now do a covert entry, look around, photograph and hide nasty things, then creep back out hoping no one will notice. Funny but the low, low tech business of the small threads on doors and papers in the crack of the frame and door are the best indicators of a covert entry. Today we have the technology to easily see the door and window trip magnets, the alarm wiring, the camera's etc., so going high tech breeds high tech.

Thanks for the concern, but no story here, literal meaning of remodeling.

Edit:
            Actually the space I am given by working lab is actually security by their own very fine security systems and personnel. I moved everything from my home except the server and a couple DVMs and a slide rule or two.
            Last edited by DrStiffler; 06-19-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Ah that's a relief...

Having a better organized space creates a more fruitful environment for creating cool things!

I went to something similar past few months (ugh was a long period), albeit my lab is much more modest as it's an apartment room. I built a workbench, got some metal shelving and lots of plastic bins...and now I don't know where's what.

I'll have to go back now and re-examing all the bins and label things inside them.

Here are some pics:

Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• Hi ALL

We made the Doc's Caloric meter and are just waiting for the JT parts to make the video so all can follow the measurement protocol for the future,
                ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I think the Doc and others have given us some very important things to salvage from the JT report.

Here is the Docs meter with Steorn board in prep for long heater tests.

The Docs new unit is next to go on his meter, will have a vid and documentation ASAP. Been out working on the cancer courses/others guys love the work every one is doing wish i could keep up.

Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  Hi ALL

We made the Doc's Caloric meter and are just waiting for the JT parts to make the video so all can follow the measurement protocol for the future,

I think the Doc and others have given us some very important things to salvage from the JT report.

Here is the Docs meter with Steorn board in prep for long heater tests.

The Docs new unit is next to go on his meter, will have a vid and documentation ASAP. Been out working on the cancer courses/others guys love the work every one is doing wish i could keep up.

Ash
                  @ashtweth
                  The pundits always question, right? Anyway this method allows for a simple and straight forward method of calibration. Placing a resistor inside on the power rails and doing a calibration with pure DC will allow for a nice graph. You only have to have a 1% or less measure of the input E and I and away you go, no worry about wave forms, frequency response or anything else to leave the door open.

With the DUT same conditions, no scope, no integration etc., read the Q over a time period and compare with calibration and you will without a doubt be able to say it can do a CEC>1. Although we both know that it should be given a good margin of error and this should not be a problem if a device will be CEC>2. I would do a number of additional runs if it was about 1.5 say, just to insure it is not error.

In early work I found the ambient was a problem and had to be controlled. Even in a nice controlled lab there were currents of varying temperature running around and of course this is a pundit gold mine. In our final setup I placed the chamber inside of a Styrofoam box to remove current effects and then measured both the external room ambient, the inside Styrofoam box ambient and the chamber. Took a couple of days to generate all the graphs so that it was then easy to lay the test over.

Oh yes, one big 'Gottcha', the wire leads into the chamber to the power rails and the probes. They should be as small as possible so they do not pull heat out of the chamber, good old Cu, large leads are a problem. I did work with the WiFi probes that are available and this worked well.

Now you are going to see; (Qin = Qout or CEC=1?), (Qin < Qout or CEC>1???), and the strange (Qin > Qout or nightmare..... to explain this one).

Once you can show within you allowed limits a CEC>x then its time to involve a University Lab and do a top notch measurement to take to the world if that has any real bearing on the success.

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
                    Ah that's a relief...

Having a better organized space creates a more fruitful environment for creating cool things!

I went to something similar past few months (ugh was a long period), albeit my lab is much more modest as it's an apartment room. I built a workbench, got some metal shelving and lots of plastic bins...and now I don't know where's what.

I'll have to go back now and re-examing all the bins and label things inside them.

Here are some pics:

This is a great clean and looks functional setup. Isn't it nice to have the gear so you can get the answers without wondering how good that $3 Harbor Freight meter really is?, really nice setup.

I have a pit fall, I always mix my explorations and somehow I can always think of how I might examine a culture with a scope or some device made for EE and end up dragging gear from one end of a bench to the other, takes little time and all order is lost. I settles on a somewhat compact U shape with the EE test gear low and all the chems in upper bins and shelves. Now I can sweep clean the bench and place a sample in front and have it all around me. of course this removes the safety of a hood so it does still have its limits.

I came to this design when I was exposed to EM communications in certain organisms as is Conrads real domain and I became fascinated by the possibilities.

Have to stop talking, still boxes of odds and ends to place somewhere and the last part always is the hardest.

You have a great little lab....

Comment

• @ All:
                      There is no "traveling" at all of any these waves. The light from the sun is not "traveling" to get to the earth. There is no light between the Sun and the Earth, at all, outside of the photosphere of this and other planets. Not all planets give off light, either. There are places in deep space dense enough to walk on.
                      The reason that we see light propagation or an apparent "speed of light", is due to the rate of polarization of photons, but there is no actual "traveling" to get from point A to point B. Light has no mas. It is not physical energy. Dark energy permeated all space, but Time does not exist. Only the Present Moment.
                      Light is Manufactured or Created by the Earths Vortex on the side of the planets that are facing their suns. Heat is also manufactured by the Earth's vortex, and not found in outer space, even up to 2000 miles away from the our Sun.
                      We are still being taught these false facts in school, even though NASA knows better, they are not telling us the truth, for a reason. What are they hiding? Alot! The same goes with the current electrical and electronics theories, they are all outdated, and not being revised, either.
                      NASA is a public front. They say that they have NOT been back to the moon or anywhere else outside the planet in over 40 years??? Right!
                      Just wait and see...
                      By the way, These are not just my crazy ideas...

Please look for yourselves into the -Vortex Theory-.
                      The world is not FLAT as we had once thought.
                      NickZ

Comment

• Need input on video streaming

I want to set up a live video stream of a circuit running and have no experience in this area at all so I looked on the net and still have not found answers to a few simple questions.

Can I set this up on an in house server and does it (will it) use untold amounts of bandwidth? I can not see the difference if I have it on my server as opposed to an outside server, unless the difference comes in number of viewers?

I do not want to add software such a skype as it has some issues.

Also I guess I need another video to USB interface card.

Any help would be beneficial to everyone.

Comment

• live video streaming 24hrs

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                          I want to set up a live video stream of a circuit running and have no experience in this area at all so I looked on the net and still have not found answers to a few simple questions.

Can I set this up on an in house server and does it (will it) use untold amounts of bandwidth? I can not see the difference if I have it on my server as opposed to an outside server, unless the difference comes in number of viewers?

I do not want to add software such a skype as it has some issues.

Also I guess I need another video to USB interface card.

Any help would be beneficial to everyone.
                          I use Livestream, here is the link

Livestream - Be There :: Broadcast LIVE streaming video

I only have 1mbt of band width and it works fine

I use the name centraflowsystems

Hope this is of help to you

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                            I use Livestream, here is the link

Livestream - Be There :: Broadcast LIVE streaming video

I only have 1mbt of band width and it works fine

I use the name centraflowsystems

Hope this is of help to you

Mike
                            Thanks Mike;

Since you are doing it I have a few more stupid questions.

Here is what I wish to do. Connect a camera to a USB interface and use capture mode for the generation. Leave the camera on the circuit fo many days (live) so little dispute can arise.

So from reading this web site it states GB limits? Say the free which has 10GB limit, how is this defined, size of video? how would that apply to streaming as the 10GB would end very fast. Or do you have a storage ability on the site for frozen vids and that is your storage limit. Even with the $350 a month pro at 1TB that is gone in streaming real fast, so I guess I did not understand correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                              Thanks Mike;

Since you are doing it I have a few more stupid questions.

Here is what I wish to do. Connect a camera to a USB interface and use capture mode for the generation. Leave the camera on the circuit fo many days (live) so little dispute can arise.

So from reading this web site it states GB limits? Say the free which has 10GB limit, how is this defined, size of video? how would that apply to streaming as the 10GB would end very fast. Or do you have a storage ability on the site for frozen vids and that is your storage limit. Even with the $350 a month pro at 1TB that is gone in streaming real fast, so I guess I did not understand correctly.
                              I have not used it for quite some time but you can change the quality of streaming which will give you many days of streaming. I don't think you want HD quality or even standard TV quality.

I have used only a 1.3mp web cam and this works well, I have used a 10mp video cam as well. You can also record so as people can playback as and when they want. I don't think you will have a problem unless you want TV quality.

I had a three day live stream over a year ago with a system very similar to your ecat, there is a video at the moment on my channel which was just over one hour which was just with a web cam of this circuit running first a FL compact and after a 25watt 240v bulb off a 12v battery "that is the worst quality" but you can see everything. Fuzzy also uses this and did so for the Ainsley circuit tests.

By the way I managed to develope the STEAP to run with a 0 to negative amp draw off the battery, just have not had time to continue with that due to the RF electronics construction, but is now finished and is being shipped to the US on monday so I can possibly get that out again and give you a demo on Livestream, we will see how time goes

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                                I have not used it for quite some time but you can change the quality of streaming which will give you many days of streaming. I don't think you want HD quality or even standard TV quality.

I have used only a 1.3mp web cam and this works well, I have used a 10mp video cam as well. You can also record so as people can playback as and when they want. I don't think you will have a problem unless you want TV quality.

I had a three day live stream over a year ago with a system very similar to your ecat, there is a video at the moment on my channel which was just over one hour which was just with a web cam of this circuit running first a FL compact and after a 25watt 240v bulb off a 12v battery "that is the worst quality" but you can see everything. Fuzzy also uses this and did so for the Ainsley circuit tests.

By the way I managed to develope the STEAP to run with a 0 to negative amp draw off the battery, just have not had time to continue with that due to the RF electronics construction, but is now finished and is being shipped to the US on monday so I can possibly get that out again and give you a demo on Livestream, we will see how time goes

Mike
                                By the way I managed to develope the STEAP to run with a 0 to negative amp draw off the battery,
                                Hurry, hurry! That is indeed the type of circuit I wish to stream, although with the added gift of self-running and charging the bias battery. Some say that is having your cake and eating it to?

Ecat was a great circuit and if it were not for the simplicity of SEC I would have gone that direction as it was able to develop meaningful power from the outset, although I wanted to get rid of the poly-phase transformer as there were problems here, which I think you are aware.

Thanks for the info, I just ordered another USB interface for the lab and will give it a shot. It looks like if you exceed the 10GB they must just shut you down as no charge appears for overage.

Comment

Working...
                                X