Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass repeaters

@ DrStiffler - I do like that name; mass repeaters

@ all - dr Stiffler's comment made me realise something about said mass repeaters; the avramenko plug to an led is basically a diode triangle; three continuous L corners.

Connect any corner to mass, and one of the other corners connects to another avramenko triangle. This can be daisy chained while in excited field, and can extend the field around itself.

Further extensions add to the energy in the initial ones, like the energy is being pulled into the sec near field by an extended far field.

The quirky(est) part is, the field extension can be via dc, but always manifests in mass as ac.

Just thought I'd share that thought

I'm waiting on tunable inductors, then will rejoin

Love and light
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Proposed new battery swapper...

I have been thinking about the new sec, and I am thinking of working out a new battery swapper. I am thinking of using a DPDT relay with latched throw so that a micro-controller could run it. Or.... could one not use a 555 circuit, what is the limits of time on a 555 circuit can a 555 be set to swap in 1 -2 hour increments? I may just use my present battery swapper with this setup would make for a cool test.

I now have most of the parts to build my towers, leds are now on order. Every time I look at these towers, visions of command and conquer, and the hobbit come to mind

One thing, Doc,

The coils that you ship separate from the sec, are they the same as you use on the towers or can be used instead of them?

Lots of excitement here.
      See my experiments here...
      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• Latched spdt relay battery swapper

Originally posted by theremart View Post
        I have been thinking about the new sec, and I am thinking of working out a new battery swapper. I am thinking of using a DPDT relay with latched throw so that a micro-controller could run it. Or.... could one not use a 555 circuit, what is the limits of time on a 555 circuit can a 555 be set to swap in 1 -2 hour increments? I may just use my present battery swapper with this setup would make for a cool test.

I now have most of the parts to build my towers, leds are now on order. Every time I look at these towers, visions of command and conquer, and the hobbit come to mind

One thing, Doc,

The coils that you ship separate from the sec, are they the same as you use on the towers or can be used instead of them?

Lots of excitement here.
        That's a cool idea; you could use a zener diode on the charge battery so when it got to a certain voltage, it would trigger a monostable (one shot) 555 timer to trigger the latching relay to swap the batteries.

That way, the charging battery would never get overcharged and waste energy.

If anyone makes this battery swapper, pls post a schematic

// edit; although, IC's have a hard time working in the sec field so it would have to be shielded..
        Last edited by Inquorate; 10-12-2009, 04:25 AM.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Hi All,
          I spent my day chasing the "grail" so to speak. I was studying the the spacial resonance, at least I was trying to............. I'm not getting the tuning or the resonance correct right now. I could manage to get the tuning indicator LED on the 18-1e to light dimly and also some really crazy hunting patterns and truly insane spectral displays on the SA. NO LED illumination on the parasitic tower yet and my spectral displays are not exactly the same as what Dr. Stiffler shows in the video...............YET! CRAZY STUFF Especially when the signal generator is as you see it in the picture. Connecting the sinal gen either 1 wire or both doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference. Actually driving with just the hot lead works pretty well. I of course tried both ways and altering the number of turns and etc. The LED flashes all kinds of patterns and the oscillator must be doing some wild chaotic stuff based on the SA display. I'm not on the right frequency and/or my circuits are not tuned correctly...........BOTH IS MORE LIKELY. Ahhhhhh I doubt SLEEP will be much of a companion............But in reality I only know of 1 other person on earth that has demonstrated a self runner so I don't feel bad AT ALL......... I'm learning, and unlearning, as I go..............VERY COOL STUFF!

More to follow,
          Jim
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki67671 View Post
            Hi All,
            I spent my day chasing the "grail" so to speak. I was studying the the spacial resonance, at least I was trying to............. I'm not getting the tuning or the resonance correct right now. I could manage to get the tuning indicator LED on the 18-1e to light dimly and also some really crazy hunting patterns and truly insane spectral displays on the SA. NO LED illumination on the parasitic tower yet and my spectral displays are not exactly the same as what Dr. Stiffler shows in the video...............YET! CRAZY STUFF Especially when the signal generator is as you see it in the picture. Connecting the sinal gen either 1 wire or both doesn't seem to make a whole lot of difference. Actually driving with just the hot lead works pretty well. I of course tried both ways and altering the number of turns and etc. The LED flashes all kinds of patterns and the oscillator must be doing some wild chaotic stuff based on the SA display. I'm not on the right frequency and/or my circuits are not tuned correctly...........BOTH IS MORE LIKELY. Ahhhhhh I doubt SLEEP will be much of a companion............But in reality I only know of 1 other person on earth that has demonstrated a self runner so I don't feel bad AT ALL......... I'm learning, and unlearning, as I go..............VERY COOL STUFF!

More to follow,
            Jim
            @Jim

What is the Spatial Resonance of each tower, they need to be close to the same. Also don't drive the coupling with both leads from the SG as in a transformer, only the hot lead.

Love the generator, my HP8648 don't have big bright numerals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
              That's a cool idea; you could use a zener diode on the charge battery so when it got to a certain voltage, it would trigger a monostable (one shot) 555 timer to trigger the latching relay to swap the batteries.

That way, the charging battery would never get overcharged and waste energy.

If anyone makes this battery swapper, pls post a schematic

// edit; although, IC's have a hard time working in the sec field so it would have to be shielded..
              @All

None of this switching stuff is necessary, don't be building up this kind of stuff. When Freezer is done which his test I will improve on the concept. I really want to know how long he can go on those LA's. Guess LA's would be fine in a fixed location and be good with solar cells, but packing them into the would would be a trip.

Comment

• Terminology

Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion for the terminology of the repeaters.

May I suggest the following:

1. A powered (from a current supply) SEC + tower is called a SEC tower "SECTWR"
                2. An no current powered (but spatial excited actively running) SEC tower is called a SEC tower repeater. "SECRPT"
                3. A tower without an active element is called a spatial tower, "STWR"
                4. A STWR consist of a "Sphere" and a spatial coil.
                5. A mass extending the field is called a mass repeater, "MRPT"

Acceptable, better naming suggestions ?
                Just wanting to ease our communication further on...

If someone is trying to make a SECRPT running, one prerequisite I found is to have a MRPT close to the SECTWR, without MRPT no magic on the SECRPT.

This is very preliminary, I have had the experiment running stable for 12 hours on 1.5W SECTWR powering a total of 2 SECRPT and 2 STWR.

1. The SECTWR is "unloaded" except for two indicators
                2. One SECRPT runs 8 10mm LEDs + 2 indicators + one 2' CFL + half of a 4' CFL.
                3. One SECRPT runs 24 5 mm LEDs + 2 indicators
                4. One STWR is used to show extended field.
                5. One STWR is located near the 25LED SECRPT to enhance the light.

The is one more hint to point #5.

I did an experiment running a SECTWR with LEDs and a STWR running off the signal generator (SG) hot wire.

Turning on the SG and varying the frequency created the light flickering effect Doc reported in a YT video.

With a certain SG frequency I was able to extinguish the LEDs

Now back to the hint for avoiding the (visible) flickering was to use a 17 winding coil on #5, while #3 with the 24 LEDs has a 36 windings coil.

I have made YT video showing this setup, I will try to post that later, right now I'm out of time.

This is not optimized tuning wise, as I don't have enough coils yet, so I don't have the same number of windings on the coils for #1-4 towers. So the number or LEDs is what I have extra for testing, no need to try running the two 64 10mm LED boards without perfect tuning.

@Jim
                I wish you had some of my spiral coils. Like the ordinary coils they have a sharp resonance point when increasing the frequency to get in resonance.

Once in resonance, the ordinary coils falls off quickly again, when the frequency is increased further. Here the spiral coil falls off more gently.

This makes it more easy to get in resonance, quite easy actually, but of cause you must then optimize the coil for max output (which I need the coils for doing right now). But you do not waste as much time hunting for tuning the "grail"

@Inquorate
                Thank you for the tip, I will try that later

@all
                What do you consider the best method to make a STWR tuneable ?

@Doc do you have a little hint for the one battery camping light, no answer is accepted

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
                  Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion for the terminology of the repeaters.

May I suggest the following:

1. A powered (from a current supply) SEC + tower is called a SEC tower "SECTWR"
                  2. An no current powered (but spatial excited actively running) SEC tower is called a SEC tower repeater. "SECRPT"
                  3. A tower without an active element is called a spatial tower, "STWR"
                  4. A STWR consist of a "Sphere" and a spatial coil.
                  5. A mass extending the field is called a mass repeater, "MRPT"

Acceptable, better naming suggestions ?
                  Just wanting to ease our communication further on...

If someone is trying to make a SECRPT running, one prerequisite I found is to have a MRPT close to the SECTWR, without MRPT no magic on the SECRPT.

This is very preliminary, I have had the experiment running stable for 12 hours on 1.5W SECTWR powering a total of 2 SECRPT and 2 STWR.

1. The SECTWR is "unloaded" except for two indicators
                  2. One SECRPT runs 8 10mm LEDs + 2 indicators + one 2' CFL + half of a 4' CFL.
                  3. One SECRPT runs 24 5 mm LEDs + 2 indicators
                  4. One STWR is used to show extended field.
                  5. One STWR is located near the 25LED SECRPT to enhance the light.

The is one more hint to point #5.

I did an experiment running a SECTWR with LEDs and a STWR running off the signal generator (SG) hot wire.

Turning on the SG and varying the frequency created the light flickering effect Doc reported in a YT video.

With a certain SG frequency I was able to extinguish the LEDs

Now back to the hint for avoiding the (visible) flickering was to use a 17 winding coil on #5, while #3 with the 24 LEDs has a 36 windings coil.

I have made YT video showing this setup, I will try to post that later, right now I'm out of time.

This is not optimized tuning wise, as I don't have enough coils yet, so I don't have the same number of windings on the coils for #1-4 towers. So the number or LEDs is what I have extra for testing, no need to try running the two 64 10mm LED boards without perfect tuning.

@Jim
                  I wish you had some of my spiral coils. Like the ordinary coils they have a sharp resonance point when increasing the frequency to get in resonance.

Once in resonance, the ordinary coils falls off quickly again, when the frequency is increased further. Here the spiral coil falls off more gently.

This makes it more easy to get in resonance, quite easy actually, but of cause you must then optimize the coil for max output (which I need the coils for doing right now). But you do not waste as much time hunting for tuning the "grail"

@Inquorate
                  Thank you for the tip, I will try that later

@all
                  What do you consider the best method to make a STWR tuneable ?

@Doc do you have a little hint for the one battery camping light, no answer is accepted

Eric
                  @Tecstatic
                  If enough people chime in and accept your idea I will put a reference on my web site so it is easy to find in one place and all in one volume.

No can't hint yet, trying to research if I will tick off the Pink Bunny that drives people nuts with his drumming. I kind of think he may be unhappy with the thought of a lost job.

Freezer if I understand what he has going, most likely will not have anything to report for a number of days. If before that then something is wrong with his setup. I have one test just about to close and another that started this AM. The one just started will run maybe 5-8 days. The one close to finish was totally unbelievable in result.

I just read an op-ed where the have discovered a way to pull NG fro shale and think that we may have NG now for generations, bye, bye Green movement.

Comment

• Chime in

Yay for syntax; we don't want a repeat of L2 Lb etc

sounds good re the camping light; considering the losses of charging a battery, this seems very efficient

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                      @Jim

What is the Spatial Resonance of each tower, they need to be close to the same. Also don't drive the coupling with both leads from the SG as in a transformer, only the hot lead.

Love the generator, my HP8648 don't have big bright numerals.
                      @ Dr. Stiffler,
                      I just went back and watched the entire series of recent videos again. Finding spacial resonance parts 1 through 6. I believe I see exactly what I need to measure next and will let you know, more importantly though I will know ........actually several other points CLICKED as well........... I HOPE.....

E-mail flying at you Sir.............

That generator, Hameg, is a very coveted item...........

Best Regards,
                      Jim

Comment

• Video link

Hi everyone,

YouTube - repeaters

See post #1388 above for comments.

Located from left to right are:

SECRPT
                        SECTWR
                        SECRPT+STWR
                        STWR

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                          sounds good re the camping light; considering the losses of charging a battery, this seems very efficient
                          yes it is ...
                          charging battery with solar panel

Comment

• Charging with solar panel?

Originally posted by tagor View Post
                            yes it is ...
                            you seem to be missing the point. Perhaps your comments would be more welcome on another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by tagor View Post
                              yes it is ...
                              Cut your losses and run. This thread is not for you, and strange how those reasons stand out. "newbie", "sarcastic tone"

So up front, do not post in this thread again.

Comment

• The NF Light - Near Infnity

The name must not be misleading so its the 'Near' Infinity light. That sound as good as the generalized term 'Radiant Energy'.

Anyway sometime to day I will get a video up to so an NF (lab prototype) and explain some of the points about it. I hope to have a paper on Scribd before the end of the week that will give more detail.

Those doing the 2-battery test, don't stop, that is important. The NF although as will be seen in the schematic has a very obvious advantage for a single long life unit.

Oh! one last thing that I must remember for the paper and you need to know when using NiMh batteries in a NF circuit (not recommended - LA's preferred) is the Exciter will charge the battery in the reverse direction, which is not good for the battery. The LA's work great and the weight is not all that much greater for a portable unit.

Stay tuned..

Comment

Working...
                                X