No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is that picture of? Okay I found the old thread and here is the kind of posts I like.

DAVE WROTE

12-28-2015, 11:09 PM

Money (LOTS OF IT) Where my mouth is.

I have been yapping for quite a while now about my big generator project.

I should have been finished with it today and posting video,

but I am a wimp and it was too dang cold in my garage to work out there today.

Hopefully in the next couple days.

That may take a couple days, since it requires a trip to Lowes for supplies.

I know you guys have been waiting and waiting and waiting ....... to show you something that works, and is COP>1, and you aren't going to have to wait much longer.

Dave

Last edited by Turion; 01-03-2016, 08:42 AM.

I can't wait to see it Dave, chop chop

Comment

• Way back at the beginning when I had the first version of my generator running with only two coils on it, I showed a light bulb connected to the wall socket and I measured the amps and voltage to that bulb from the wall. Right next to it I showed the same bulb connected one coil on my generator and started it up. I showed that the AC voltage out of the coil (3 strands of 800 feet each # 23) was just a bit higher in voltage but was outputting the same amps. Multiply that by 12 and that’s the output to my generator. I shorted the other coil in that same video and showed the increase in RPMs of the rotor. I have shown how many volts and amps the motor pulls unloaded on video. I have shown the increase in amps when the rotor is added. I have shown the increase in amps when coils are added. Al the info has been shown. Just never all at once. It’s not my fault people can’t do math anymore.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Way back at the beginning when I had the first version of my generator running with only two coils on it, I showed a light bulb connected to the wall socket and I measured the amps and voltage to that bulb from the wall. Right next to it I showed the same bulb connected one coil on my generator and started it up. I showed that the AC voltage out of the coil (3 strands of 800 feet each # 23) was just a bit higher in voltage but was outputting the same amps. Multiply that by 12 and that’s the output to my generator. I shorted the other coil in that same video and showed the increase in RPMs of the rotor. I have shown how many volts and amps the motor pulls unloaded on video. I have shown the increase in amps when the rotor is added. I have shown the increase in amps when coils are added. Al the info has been shown. Just never all at once. It’s not my fault people can’t do math anymore.
        Turion,
        Doing the math doesn't cut it. That is not proof of your claim, namely 1800 watts of real power output requiring 300 watts of input. Both quantities must be shown simultaneously using proper instruments. 'Doing the math' proves nothing because it relies on invalid assumptions.
        bi

Comment

• bi,
          Don’t open your mouth unless you are willing to put up your money. Make the bet or quit whining like a little baby that you haven’t been spoon fed everything. Wipe the slobber off your chin and build it yourself.
          it has all been shown. Just because it hasn’t been shown to YOUR satisfaction means nothing to me. If you’re interested, build it. If not, go on your way. In either case, grow a spine.
          Last edited by Turion; 07-20-2020, 06:28 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Way back at the beginning when I had the first version of my generator running with only two coils on it, I showed a light bulb connected to the wall socket and I measured the amps and voltage to that bulb from the wall. Right next to it I showed the same bulb connected one coil on my generator and started it up. I showed that the AC voltage out of the coil (3 strands of 800 feet each # 23) was just a bit higher in voltage but was outputting the same amps. Multiply that by 12 and that’s the output to my generator. I shorted the other coil in that same video and showed the increase in RPMs of the rotor. I have shown how many volts and amps the motor pulls unloaded on video. I have shown the increase in amps when the rotor is added. I have shown the increase in amps when coils are added. Al the info has been shown. Just never all at once. It’s not my fault people can’t do math anymore.
            Hey Turion, You mean that your first generator was capable of producing free energy ?? How did you showed and prove this? in video? where? can you provide a link please?
            I have build countless motors, motor/generators or generators and I am building a new motor generator right now and I would like to see your work if you share. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post

Hey Turion, You mean that your first generator was capable of producing free energy ?? How did you showed and prove this? in video? where? can you provide a link please?
              I have build countless motors, motor/generators or generators and I am building a new motor generator right now and I would like to see your work if you share. Thanks!
              Hi L0stf0x,

Good luck trying to get proof of claims from Turion. That's what I've asked of him many times over the past few years. He never provides proof. And you can see how he treats me.

Regards,
              bi

Comment

• L0stf0x,

No, my first generator was not capable of over unity. To run that generator with TWO coils in place and my original rotor required 24 volts at 17 amps input to the MY1016 razor scooter motor I was using at the time. That is a total of 408 watts input. The coils output 110 volts at 1.7 amps per coil for an output of 374 watts. I assumed all I needed to do was to add more coils and the output would be greater than the input. I had places on the generator for 12 coils.

But for every coil that was added, the magnets on the rotor interacted with the cores of the coils, slowing the motor. This resulted in 1. Loss of power from the output coil and 2. Increased amp draw of the motor and therefore an increased input requirement. Add a couple more coils to try and get your output up enough to be OU, and the amp draw on the motor is so much that the motor burns up. I burnt up a good number of motors trying to overcome these issues.

I did NOT have magnetic neutralization figured out at that time. I did NOT even know that if my motor RPM fell to less that 2800 Lenz would take effect and cause me more problems. It kept happening and it took me a good long while to figure out WHY and what to do about it.

It wasn't until I figured out magnetic neutralization and the requirements for outrunning Lenz that it became clear to me you can add as many coils as you want without (much) effect on the performance of the motor or its input requirements. It will cost you a bit more than the cost of turning the rotor with all the magnets on it in place, but that is ALL. Add as many coils as you wish...get as much output as you want. That's what made the later versions of the generator possible. But the output of the coil actually increased since now I am using 12 strands each 253' in length, which means the coils NOW output more than the coils THEN.

If you want to PM me and show me that you are actually BUILDING something, I will send you links to YouTube videos that have not been posted here. Those are the videos that prove bi doesn't know what he is talking about, which is why he won't make the bet. He is all mouth.
                Last edited by Turion; 07-20-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• From what I understood, all you say is that you found a method to bypass Lenz. If that is true, which I doubt it is, what you doing about it?? You don't share but you waste your time in the forum.. for what reason? Why don't you build a prototype and prove your words ??
                  Last edited by L0stf0x; 07-20-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• hey bi,
                    Put up or shut up. Make the bet.

L0stf0x,
                    You get what you deserve.
                    Last edited by Turion; 07-20-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Way back at the beginning when I had the first version of my generator running with only two coils on it, I showed a light bulb connected to the wall socket

Al the info has been shown. Just never all at once. It’s not my fault people can’t do math anymore.
                      Awesome Dave, I missed that video was deleted before I got here. I was working on other projects back then. I remembered you from back in 2004 I think it was just after Stan Meyers bought the farm and Boyce was showing his boxes around. Or was that 2003?Anyway you were in your late 40's still punching the clock.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-20-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Like the commutator

Comment

hey bi,
                          Put up or shut up. Make the bet.

L0stf0x,
                          You get what you deserve.
                          Dude yer barkin up the wrong tree. The little man ain't-a-gonna challenge the big dog. Little dog is a scared.

BTW I just bought some ribbon in the 5000 range, a step up (small step) from standard transformer type which a low freq.

This one is just a little bit higher. We don't want to get carried away and go to high up. The basic transformer ribbon made in China for a regular low freq app is 1k101. This is the designation given. The next higher amorphous nano ribbon number is 1k107. This is more for the 400hz to 1000hz range for transformers. Without going into a lengthy discussion of material content such metal mixture cross link tech this grade does the same thing as high nickel iron soft Ferrite does for less mula.

It is a 20lb set of ribbons. What I wonder is what is the best very very thin binder should be used when rolling up ribbon tightly onto a spool? This stuff is like razor blades if you let the slinky out of the bad when trying to round it all up by hand, so I plan to take your advice and be careful. I do remember you posts. Any recommendations would be welcome. If you have not decided what is best I understand your mind is on another more advanced energy project. Goodday

Comment

• Dave wrote scolding everyone and his proof COP greater than 1
                            The instruction below suggests to use a pulse motor on top of the video demo result stemming from just better coils. Dave did not show either pulsed motors or COP greater than 1, he showed us a video to make our minds wander or wonder. That is nice, I can settle with that.

The one thing that was the most disgusting listening to Dave rant at everyone to belittle, name calling claiming that he has it all and when asked for more than words the group followers are babies, whiners and many other terrible names. A very hard diet of hate to digest day after day, year after year without revolting.

See Thane Heins for more on the subject of similar coil designs and motor generator builds that show video PROOF. Proof means that meters SHOW the numbers while the little wheels are turning. No tricks

Dave wrote
                            Basic Free Energy Device

09-24-2014, 12:05 PM

I read yesterday that John Bedini doesn't come here because of all the nasty things that people here say to each other.

I can barely stand to come to this forum anymore. Most of the builders I have worked with for so many years have given up and moved on

Now I know that's because we haven't taken the time to produce videos showing "power in and power out" or a self looping system, but I have better things to do than argue with people who say this can't be done.

I know you guys have been waiting and waiting and waiting ....... to show you something that works, and is COP>1, and you aren't going to have to wait much longer.

I only bother to come back here and summarize all this because it breaks my heart to see this thread fall off the front page of this forum. I don't just BELIEVE these things work, I KNOW they work. I have had independent tests...............

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...-energy-device

I promised some results, and here they are.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfmkQ0_zBk

That's all you get. That is a "Basic" Free energy device. It will put out more than it takes to run. Use a pulse motor. Saves input. Run it between the positives and recover 80% of the input.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 07-25-2020, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• 09-26-2014, 06:36 PM

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                              most is only the stuff I feel has no real commercial value.
                              AC

http://www.energeticforum.com/member...eoriaapophasis

honest question.

WHY MUST IT?

99% of knowledge and wisdom doesnt "put out" .
                              must it be about $$$$$ ???

What happened to a PURE desire to KNOW for sake of KNOWING?

Comment

• .................................................. ........

http://www.energeticforum.com/fileda...9&d=1477347471

Advanced expose of a simple motor generator DESA had a lot of builds that were successful (OU)

Comment

Working...
                                X