Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Did you ever want to make your own flat motor on a disk? Instead of

being stuck with a conventional motor core? Or did you do that already?
    No I didnt, but I do feel it can be done by playing with the geometry.

It all began by trying to replicate a device JB has and while there are many theories about how it works, no one has ever made it work including JB to my knowledge. If standard motor and generator parts can be adapted to make it work then it will be easier to produce.

I dont use the Name that JB and PL call it because it does not seem to work in any way like they explained it in their videos, although the physical appearance and geometry appear identical. To be honest, that's all I had to go on, pictures.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1HqQduHrl4
      This guy do some nice job!...

Comment

Motor Generator EARTH GROUND

No English

Published on Nov 10, 2015

with a small source tree phase vfd, 2 kw maximum .. with Assistant earth inductor...we can put into production , a 15 kw rotoverter motor generator , without back EFM . .... the system is install at my garage .. powered by 230 volt to in,, after raises the volt with rotary phase converter .from single phase 230 volt to tree phase 380 volt .and send this to vfd..after the vfd connect the earth inductor , and the current going to 15 kw induction tree phase 4 pole motor .. we can get the mechanical free power from the motor to convert to electrical power from the synchronous generator 15 kw ,, on the left side... for more information dear friend ..contact with me .. ilirjan111@live.com ..thank you
        Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Thane Heins Motor Gen Nov 2015

My main Bi-toroid man.

Input to motoring coil energy=2.2amp recovery amps 4 amps to battery.

New Company

ReGenXtra Inc.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Back to the drawing board boys, cause we gotta scrap LENZ

Thanks Again Thane. 6X or COP 6 read it and weep.

Your PHD is in need of a serious over haul.

Better just put it in the can and start fresh.

Here Thane is again in the trenches while
            the students struggle to use their power of
            reasoning that is removed by the public schools.

Here, I know, write this on your forehead
            9watts input and 60 watts output.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Efficiency sucks

Thane Heins Motor Gen Nov 2015
              At the end of Video 1 he says 65W input power and 13V, 1.5A output which is 19.5W output for 30% efficiency.

Around 3 minutes into Video 2: 68W input, 27.3W output for 40.1% efficiency.

What is the big deal?

bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                At the end of Video 1 he says 65W input power and 13V, 1.5A output which is 19.5W output for 30% efficiency.

Around 3 minutes into Video 2: 68W input, 27.3W output for 40.1% efficiency.

What is the big deal?

bi
                You better go listen again, Thane says it is 600 percent. people are in
                so much denial that it effects their hearing. Plus the motor running while
                he talks is messing all of the brainiacks.

Come on fella's.

Okay Thane says 9 Watts in and 60 watts of load on the light bulbs.

We have to be patient Thane and repeat ourselves til we turn blue

and then people look at you like a calf staring at a new fence.

Thane has been showing many different versions of his bi-toroidal

over the past many years. Some versions just a bitt over 100 percent

and other models higher. The ReGenXtra is a rotary bi-toroid.

It is a shame that people who claim to be searching for Xtra energy

machines won't even acknowledge it when it runs right over them.

Next we will be hearing from Web00x and God only knows saying the

same thing.

It is no wonder Thane won't come here anymore, instead posting his

video will at least get him a call from a factory that wants to pay out

good money for Thanes devices. A guy at a factory could run his motor

on a machine and with the setup here could run two more for free.

You guys are still in diapers.

If you can't say anything intelligent why open your mouth an insert foot?

9 Watts for the prime mover then the motor mechanical energy is there

plus Thane is running 60 watts of bulbs to top it off.

How are we ever going to get on with the complex details of replicating

this device if folks can't read the information or hear what was said

in Thanes video? I mean it is just like the tower of babel around these

threads.

What a bunch of zombies.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 11-27-2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Okay Thane says 9 Watts in and 60 watts of load on the light bulbs.

....Thane is running 60 watts of bulbs to top it off.
                  Look again at my post. There are no light bulbs in the videos.

Comment

Look again at my post. There are no light bulbs in the videos.
                    Here Bi read this from Thane. Don't believe me.

Published on Jan 21, 2015

The ReGenX Generator Coil by Potential Difference Inc. is a new type of generator coil that has NO Armature Reaction / does not produce any electromagnetic resistance when a load is applied and delivers 600% more output power than a conventional generator coil that does produce on-load induced electromagnetic resistance.

Conventional Generator and ReGenX Generator Efficiency Calculations - Reaction to Creation:

1) An electric generator is a machine that converts Mechanical Drive Shaft Power to Electrical Power

2) Mechanical Drive Shaft Power = Torque x Speed

3) Any drive shaft that is at Equilibrium has zero power in it and can do no work.

4) Power is the rate of doing work.

5) Equilibrium occurs at any Steady State such as a standstill or at any steady state rotating speed (no acceleration or deceleration).

6) A drive shaft that is accelerating has a Positive Net Torque.

7) A drive shaft that is decelerating has a Negative Net Torque.

8) A drive shaft that is rotating at a steady state speed is at Equilibrium and can do no work (apparently ;-)

9) A drive shaft that is rotating at a steady state speed when used with a conventional electric generator can only produce electric power if the mechanical input to the generator is increased when the generator is placed on-load.

10) A generator that delivers 9 Watts of electric power to a load with a 10 Watt mechanical input power increase is converting mechanical to electrical power at a 90 % conversion efficiency.

Conventional Generator Efficiency = Output / Input x 100
                    = 9 / 10 x 100 = 90 %

10a) A conventional generator requires this extra mechanical input power when placed on-load to counteract the conventional generator's conversion of the magnetic field energy that is created around every current bearing wire inside the generator to a counter-electromotive-torque which does work opposing and decelerating the drive shaft's rotation.

This magnetic field Energy that is created, creates Torque and does Work according to the Work Energy Principle is sadly ignored by science and every physicist and engineering student in history simply because it is going in the wrong direction.

11) The ReGenX Generator delivers 60 Watts of electric power to a load with a 0 Watt mechanical input power increase and is converting 0 Watts of mechanical input power to electric power at an infinite % conversion efficiency.

ReGenX Generator Efficiency = 60 / 0 x 100 = Infinite %

11a) The ReGenX Generator requires no extra mechanical input power when placed on-load and the magnetic field energy that is created around every current bearing wire inside the generator creates a complementary-electromotive-torque which does work accelerating the drive shaft's rotation. This magnetic field Energy that is created, creates Torque and does Work is still sadly ignored by science because it proves that energy CAN be created.

Kind regards
                    Thane

Thane C. Heins
                    President & CEO
                    Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
                    "We generate solutions"
                    Email: thaneh@potentialdifference.ca

Comment

Published on Jan 7, 2015

The ReGenX Generator Coil employs Electrodynamic Properties to store the generator coil's induced voltage in the coil's self induced capacitance (above the coil's cutoff frequency/critical minimum frequency) and then releases it (through the coil's inductance) once the rotating magnetic field is at Top Dead Centre (TDC) to the coil's core because the coils Inductive Reactance (AC resistance) is ZERO at TDC because the F comonent is zero (Xl = 2piFL). This load current delay also delays the coil's induced magnetic field until the rotating magnetic field is already past the coil's core. So the ReGenX coil employs; Transmission Line Principles to store energy as a WAVE and then transfer that stored energy Electromagnetically (like any conventional generator coil) in the absence of discrete components (i.e. actual physical inductors & capacitors)... In this manner Lenz's Law, Newton's Third Law and the Law of Conservation of Energy can be made obsolete... Cheers and Happy New Year! Thane

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

The ReGenX Generator Coil by Potential Difference Inc. is a new type of generator coil that has NO Armature Reaction / does not produce any electromagnetic resistance when a load is applied and delivers 600% more output power than a conventional generator coil that does produce on-load induced electromagnetic resistance.

Conventional Generator and ReGenX Generator Efficiency Calculations - Reaction to Creation:

1) An electric generator is a machine that converts Mechanical Drive Shaft Power to Electrical Power

2) Mechanical Drive Shaft Power = Torque x Speed

3) Any drive shaft that is at Equilibrium has zero power in it and can do no work.

4) Power is the rate of doing work.

5) Equilibrium occurs at any Steady State such as a standstill or at any steady state rotating speed (no acceleration or deceleration).

6) A drive shaft that is accelerating has a Positive Net Torque.

7) A drive shaft that is decelerating has a Negative Net Torque.

8) A drive shaft that is rotating at a steady state speed is at Equilibrium and can do no work (apparently ;-)

9) A drive shaft that is rotating at a steady state speed when used with a conventional electric generator can only produce electric power if the mechanical input to the generator is increased when the generator is placed on-load.

10) A generator that delivers 9 Watts of electric power to a load with a 10 Watt mechanical input power increase is converting mechanical to electrical power at a 90 % conversion efficiency.

Conventional Generator Efficiency = Output / Input x 100
                        = 9 / 10 x 100 = 90 %

10a) A conventional generator requires this extra mechanical input power when placed on-load to counteract the conventional generator's conversion of the magnetic field energy that is created around every current bearing wire inside the generator to a counter-electromotive-torque which does work opposing and decelerating the drive shaft's rotation.

This magnetic field Energy that is created, creates Torque and does Work according to the Work Energy Principle is sadly ignored by science and every physicist and engineering student in history simply because it is going in the wrong direction.

11) The ReGenX Generator delivers 60 Watts of electric power to a load with a 0 Watt mechanical input power increase and is converting 0 Watts of mechanical input power to electric power at an infinite % conversion efficiency.

ReGenX Generator Efficiency = 60 / 0 x 100 = Infinite %

11a) The ReGenX Generator requires no extra mechanical input power when placed on-load and the magnetic field energy that is created around every current bearing wire inside the generator creates a complementary-electromotive-torque which does work accelerating the drive shaft's rotation. This magnetic field Energy that is created, creates Torque and does Work is still sadly ignored by science because it proves that energy CAN be created.

Kind regards
                        Thane

Thane C. Heins
                        President & CEO
                        Potential +/- Difference Inc. R & D
                        "We generate solutions"
                        Email: thaneh@potentialdifference.ca
                        Still no light bulbs. Just a bunch of BS. Don't you ever answer a question? I pulled those efficiency numbers right off the videos. Just as he said them. And they suck.

bi

Comment

Power and work

Say Bro,

You're driving along in your pick-up truck. You're traveling at 30mph steady; no acceleration; no deceleration. Just 30mph; in equilibrium. The truck's engine is converting fuel to mechanical power. That power goes through the transmission to the driveshaft and back to the rear end and ultimately through the tires to the road. Remember the truck is going a constant speed and therefore the driveshaft is rotating at a constant speed and is in equilibrium while it is transmitting power from the transmission to the rear end.

While your truck was traveling at that constant speed in equilibrium it traveled from point A to point B over some distance and therefore work was done against the environment overcoming friction and aerodynamic drag. That driveshaft did all that work, while at equilibrium. Mr. Heins is wrong.

bi
                          Last edited by bistander; 11-27-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Say Bro,

Mr. Heins is wrong.

bi
                            Mr Thane is wrong? Please no.

Here let me show you my scope shot, oh and about all your other
                            entries? Yes 2+2=4 and 4+4=8 and so on but really all of you guys
                            are the same when it comes to parroting the programmed hog
                            slop, of course college level.

It is so hilarious to watch the school boys all say the same thing.

But yes you are right so keep trying and you will get it after while
                            if you stay open to invention. Inventors always invent something
                            that is a big shock at first, then it will catch on.

If you want to have a motor generator go OU then you need to
                            pump energy in the form of reactive power. I know this goes against
                            the school boy wet dream that the world is one big happy family
                            and surely all that you were taught comes from wonderful people/
                            control freaks that have your own best interest in mind, thus your
                            higher learning. Sorry I am laughing

Why am I always the one who keeps spoiling the fun?LOL

Take it or leave it, we were not told the truth in school.

On the other hand the big bad university that Thane worked at
                            put his things out to the dumpster area after Thane had given many
                            years of faithful service, all because they felt like you DO.

Sorry about the chuckling man it's just so comical to see
                            people look right over Thanes discovery just because it is
                            embarrassing to admit all that had paid for in the colleges
                            is wrong. Well not the 2+2=4 part that is okay

Sorry about the laughing guy he is having the time of his life
                            and is not meant to make anyone sad.

Okay let's get on with it.

This is my bi-toroidal transformer scope shot on the $20,000 HP scope
                            it shows a current and voltage waveform that is approx 78 degrees out
                            of phase.

Cos of 78 degrees is .20 so when I send 3 watts into the primary at
                            60hz then tune the secondaries output I get 2 watts out. But what
                            people miss is that my 3 watt input is mostly reactive power, not real power.

So my primary is only burning 3 watts X .20 = . 6 watts yet on the output
                            I can tune for 1.5- 2 watts real power in the form of a resistive load.

You have to be able to calculate PF and first know what the phase
                            angle is on any transformer. A standard transformer burns up 95 percent
                            real power sent to the primary under load.

Do you understand the engineering PF calculations?

I try to stay at 75-85 degrees on my phase angle.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-27-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Get real

Mr Thane is wrong? Please no.

Here let me show you my scope shot, oh and about all your other
                              entries? Yes 2+2=4 and 4+4=8 and so on but really all of you guys
                              are the same when it comes to parroting the programmed hog
                              slop, of course college level.

It is so hilarious to watch the school boys all say the same thing.

But yes you are right so keep trying and you will get it after while
                              if you stay open to invention. Inventors always invent something
                              that is a big shock at first, then it will catch on.

If you want to have a motor generator go OU then you need to
                              pump energy in the form of reactive power. I know this goes against
                              the school boy wet dream that the world is one big happy family
                              and surely all that you were taught comes from wonderful people/
                              control freaks that have your own best interest in mind, thus your
                              higher learning. Sorry I am laughing

Why am I always the one who keeps spoiling the fun?LOL

Take it or leave it, we were not told the truth in school.

On the other hand the big bad university that Thane worked at
                              put his things out to the dumpster area after Thane had given many
                              years of faithful service, all because they felt like you DO.

Sorry about the chuckling man it's just so comical to see
                              people look right over Thanes discovery just because it is
                              embarrassing to admit all that had paid for in the colleges
                              is wrong. Well not the 2+2=4 part that is okay

Sorry about the laughing guy he is having the time of his life
                              and is not meant to make anyone sad.

Okay let's get on with it.

This is my bi-toroidal transformer scope shot on the $20,000 HP scope
                              it shows a current and voltage waveform that is approx 78 degrees out
                              of phase.

Cos of 78 degrees is .20 so when I send 3 watts into the primary at
                              60hz then tune the secondaries output I get 2 watts out. But what
                              people miss is that my 3 watt input is mostly reactive power, not real power.

So my primary is only burning 3 watts X .20 = . 6 watts yet on the output
                              I can tune for 1.5- 2 watts real power in the form of a resistive load.

You have to be able to calculate PF and first know what the phase
                              angle is on any transformer. A standard transformer burns up 95 percent
                              real power sent to the primary under load.

Do you understand the engineering PF calculations?

I try to stay at 75-85 degrees on my phase angle.
                              Are you on the same planet? What does that have to do with what Heins said? Not a darn thing. He was talking about shaft power.

BTW, it looks like your PF is closer to 0.5 from that scope picture.
                              Last edited by bistander; 11-27-2015, 07:08 AM. Reason: added BTW

Comment

Are you on the same planet? What does that have to do with what Heins said? Not a darn thing. He was talking about shaft power.

BTW, it looks like your PF is closer to 0.5 from that scope picture.
                                Also I need to add this, I spend all kinds of time and effort to get you
                                to see anything about the root work of Thanes and you come back
                                with a 2 liner blurb that shows your insolence and hatred for this
                                invention. You refuse to acknowledge anything other than what you
                                want to fit into your schools books.

This shows a half hearted response on your part. I am not surprised and
                                I am not speaking to you really, I am speaking to those who have every
                                intent on learning new things.

The scope shot that I have shown is only a few degrees away from 90
                                degrees. As I said I don't think you understand the depths of this work
                                so i say it to all. The transformer I am showing has a no load angle of
                                90 degrees. When I do this with a conventional transformer the voltage
                                and the current ride together.

To those who understand these ideas will be thrilled by these results.

Of course Thane has been saying all of these things years before I
                                got here and met with the same abstinence, nothing new.

The SERP's and the DYNAFLUX do the same thing. A 90 degree phase
                                angle is the ideal no load condition for reactive power generating devices.

Splitting hairs over what people think a scope is showing is irrelevant. It
                                is the principle of operation that should be taken note of for those who
                                do real experiments and are not satisfied with the University level status
                                quo dependency.

The Bi-Toroid work has been confirmed many times over by those who
                                are serious investigators. Those choosing to block this work becoming
                                stubborn and argumentative are free to do so but at the same time
                                have some sort of calculation to back themselves up by.

The Bi-toroidal calculations that are made are simple PF numbers. Anyone
                                thinking that the Gov/schools are right and that every thing is as it should
                                be because millions of smart people would have found free energy by now
                                are nothing more than brainwashed.

The existence of the EXTRA energy producing circuits and device riddle
                                the known world. Thane is one a many who has grown up and away from
                                the dogma through experimental experience.

I will show you a conventional transformer shot on the same scope and
                                the waves ride together, so how hard is that?

You have shown me BiStander that your intents. I am making a fool out
                                of myself trying to help someone who has never seen O U.

No more, you must help yourself first and you haven't done that.

You are a perfect example of most who hate the messenger because the
                                message is so simple that it makes the scientific world look stupid for
                                ever having miss the obvious.

When they say they are the ultimate authority on the power to reason.

Reasoning does not take the place of experimentation, reason only
                                attempts to explain the explainable. Most of the time the reasoning
                                comes later after many years of operation, as we see with the
                                Bi-Toroid.

In this case a rotary Bi-toroidal generator.

Now, here is a scope shot using the same scope for a conventional
                                transformer. Very significant for anyone who really deals with the numbers.

I am not interested in peer pressure driven responses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSG-VjaQ6g

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X