No announcement yet.

Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you get any smoke damage? Sounds like you just missed devastation. Yes we all hope the best for your generator tests

Comment

• Here is a good explanation of the key to this motor generator work. How can a generator exceed cop greater than one?

Too bad Thane can't find another outlet in a conference to show his findings. However I will have to say in view of the past 50 yrs of inventors who have come and gone, it won't make much difference because very few understand or see any of it.

Something will change, then this new way will emerge. Not just Thanes work but everyone else too. The control freaks are raising gas prices out of sight and are pushing electric cars as if it will be less expensive. Of course the public is stuck with it knowing the power hungry are not to be trusted.

The board talk points out different states of a coil as per N. Tesla. Coils can operate in the ELECTROMAGNETIC spectrum as well as the ELECTROSTATIC.

The discussion covers impedance changes over a band of frequencies. The wires of any coil running parallel to each other act as capacitor plates.

This research centers around better use of the present day component's to operate motors or generators that began over 100 yrs ago.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-10-2022, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• This guy's invention was snuffed out a few years back. Naw bromikey, say it ain't so. Troy disappeared and talk of his son taking up where his Dad left off is all around the web. No one has heard from either of them. Troy like S Meyers was in the process of funding building operations in the mid 90's when he vanished.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-11-2022, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• I answered a post from page one, decided to delete it. Bro Mikey is your enemy. Seems the management has decided to interfere in my message against him and take it out of my signature.
          Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-10-2022, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• It's still in your signature
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
              It's still in your signature
              Nothing shows up on my end in Matt’s signature

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                I answered a post from page one, decided to delete it. Bro Mikey is your enemy. Seems the management has decided to interfere in my message against him and take it out of my signature.

His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.
                No, you at at war with the world, I am not. If you want to come back you will have to do better than tricks about how bad I am. Try repaying your debt and apologize to those you have lied, cheated and stolen from. After that I won't seem so bad.

You rambling about how I am no longer to be tolerated sounds like something a mental person would say. Are you planning to stop all free speech also? Mattie's krytonite, isn't that special. All I have done is put you in your place and that makes me whatever?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 07-11-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Here is Troy Reed's patent in 1989. Kind of reminds me of the GEET invention wher his son was to have picked up on Paul's work. Where did they all go? They got an offer they better not refuse. Here he is again in 1990

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1990010337A1/en

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-11-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• The control grid locked Paul P. up years ago sighting that he was mentally I'll then let him out with a warning his son tried to carry the work foreword. I hear nothing of him. 15 years ago this video was finally posted after years of development and research on Paul's part. Better keep ducking home boys. Thanks Paul.

The Geet works. The Pogue carb was another, but their work goes on, they are hiding. I would too

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-11-2022, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Troy Reed's magnetic engine

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/trmdiag.htm

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/trhsd.htm

The aluminum sheets are one of the most important part of the motor, they are not only the switch ON and OFF, they prevent the equilibrium of magnetic forces. The adjustment of rear aluminum sheets versus the front ones is very precise. When you move out to the back the front ones the rear sheets are moving to the front 1 degree less then the front ones.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-11-2022, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• 2004 F150 Truck getting 100 mpg on fumes. Right in your face

Comment

• Here is S Meyer's talking down the New World Order. That got him dead along with his water car.

Comment

• 4 sale Buddy's Fuel Vaporizer

50mpg

https://www.hydrogengarage.com/store...products_id=25

Comment

• Interesting that I see what Matt has in his signature but others do not.

MATT.png
                              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0bMRdHGXM8
                                Turion, How did the testing work out for these videos?
                                I watched these to refresh my mind on these motor/generator builds.

Comment

Working...
                                X