No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djarno, I was just throwing out a few examples of things to check, and how to approach it. It is not about proving anything as you are only just getting started. If the heater has much less than full voltage then that might possibly explain why you are seeing varying current, but it could possibly be various other things as well. If you approach it systematically then you should be able to figure it out. The most obvious thing to try is if you remove the ground wire winding around the thick secondary wire does it make any difference at all? If that doesn't make any difference then the ground wire wrapping is obviously not doing anything.
    level

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
      The heater ��when running runs constant max power on mains or inverter through ground ( with battery �� inverter).

The inverter out is constant 1000 watt out.

I can connect it back on Friday to proof if really necessary. It should be noted while the amps are building the fan sound is going just as fast as before. When playing it over and back �� it seems to be varying, but not as much as it should be that l doubt if it's placebo effect or not.....

Keep in mind that the volts where like 130 ( relook at vid to be exact) while amps see only varying.

That's why I gonna use two transformers (toroids) secondary hooked on primarily one hoking 2 toroids together to increase voltage
      voltage ⚡.

If it's pulling amps through magnetic field and or ground it should be notable when using 1000 watt inverter returning over 220 volts through ground loop
      loop.

Also I should get an ANALOG watt meter to verify loads and therefore auto correct sin and cosine formula.

Correct me if l am wrong.

Foot note, heater is 1500 watt and when running it pull directly max on socket. only when connected that way amps seem to build instead of instant

Hello

When you probe with a condenser, as shown in the video, one needs to keep an eye on the Inverter, not to be damaged or burned.

Keep up good work

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by padova View Post
        Hello

When you probe with a condenser, as shown in the video, one needs to keep an eye on the Inverter, not to be damaged or burned.

Keep up good work

regards
        Inverter auto 🚗 kicks off 📴 when more then 1000 watt is pulled before the ground loop.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hello to All,

I am luc from West Africa, sorry for my english!

after playing with this setup, using the MOT (whats i have hands on ), its not working for me. but i learn alot!!

yes, in the end i know, it is recommended to use the Toroid transformer

noting special to report!!

Best Regards
          luc2010
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
            Hello to All,

I am luc from West Africa, sorry for my english!

after playing with this setup, using the MOT (whats i have hands on ), its not working for me. but i learn alot!!

yes, in the end i know, it is recommended to use the Toroid transformer

noting special to report!!

Best Regards
            luc2010

Thanks Luc

Nice try. Maybe if you put the big wires inside the core area?

Or cut the core center out so it looks like a square.

Then wrap the fine wire on one half then put the big

wire on the other half. That is my idea for those who

want to use a MOT core.

Cutting the center out would not be easy but if you

could use a die grinder very carefully remove it.

It wouldn't be round like a toroid but it be a 60hz

core material. Cut it and then tape each half.

Just a square wound like a round one.

Comment

• Much Appreciated!!

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Thanks Luc

Nice try. Maybe if you put the big wires inside the core area?

Or cut the core center out so it looks like a square.

Then wrap the fine wire on one half then put the big

wire on the other half. That is my idea for those who

want to use a MOT core.

Cutting the center out would not be easy but if you

could use a die grinder very carefully remove it.

It wouldn't be round like a toroid but it be a 60hz

core material. Cut it and then tape each half.

Just a square wound like a round one.

Hi BroMikey,

I will do my best to try what you suggest. Nice ideas!!

Thanks Very much!!

Best Regards
              luc2010

Comment

• Hi guru!

Not tired yet with this nonsense?

Overunity devices have to be:
                -resonant;
                -open.

Your system is none of both.

By planting more ground rods you just increase coupling with primary.

Did you ever measured live current before and after your toroids secondaries?

Somehow do believe them are about the same.

BR

Comment

• Originally posted by tvka View Post
                  Hi guru!

Not tired yet with this nonsense?

Overunity devices have to be:
                  -resonant;
                  -open.

Your system is none of both.

By planting more ground rods you just increase coupling with primary.

Did you ever measured live current before and after your toroids secondaries?

Somehow do believe them are about the same.

BR
                  Same or lower.

That's why I gonna team up 2 toroids to increase voltages. (link secondary's to primary's 2x in chapter 3 of PKJBook).

And even if its true what you say, I am to persisting that I will try it myself

Comment

• Need Help? Please

Hello All,

in the patent, its said:

"Another advantage of the captor of electrons land proposed in the present invention is that the sensor can transport electrons from point " A" to "B " point without voltage drop in the conductor element in a closed circuit in itself - if it is polarized voltage regardless of the distance between the points depending on the quantity and power of the electromagnetic field generating devices in the same phase ."

how can we sure of that?..

Thanks so much!

Best Regards
                    luc2010

Comment

Hello All,

in the patent, its said:

"Another advantage of the captor of electrons land proposed in the present invention is that the sensor can transport electrons from point " A" to "B " point without voltage drop in the conductor element in a closed circuit in itself - if it is polarized voltage regardless of the distance between the points depending on the quantity and power of the electromagnetic field generating devices in the same phase ."

how can we sure of that?..

Thanks so much!

Best Regards
                      luc2010
                      Clarence say Patent take you the wrong way. Patent has lies.

Following patent is no good.

The earth keeps voltage running. Put voltage in and

you get voltage out. Patent tells you the wrong direction.

Patent hides the invention. Patent is no help.

Patent example not working. Patent is a trick.

Mikey

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Clarence say Patent take you the wrong way. Patent has lies.

Following patent is no good.

The earth keeps voltage running. Put voltage in and

you get voltage out. Patent tells you the wrong direction.

Patent hides the invention. Patent is no help.

Patent example not working. Patent is a trick.

Mikey
                        Hi BroMikey,

i read the 4 patents of barbosa & leal + the 10 patents in the reference!

yes, Its always the same Sad old story..some critical informations just is omitted!!

Thanks

Best regards
                        luc2010

Comment

Hi BroMikey,

i read the 4 patents of barbosa & leal + the 10 patents in the reference!

yes, Its always the same Sad old story..some critical informations just is omitted!!

Thanks

Best regards
                          luc2010

Not only that but for instance Clarence pointed out that

the Patent suggest MOT transformers and they don't work

so it is more than just omitting information but also leading

people down the wrong path intentionally.

The Patent tells you that some effect may be possible

so that if someone else happens to do the same thing

and tries to sell it, the Patent holder can collect money

for the sale of every unit sold. Or the holder could have

you arrested. But they sure are not posting their patent

to uncover their invention. The patent is there to cover

up the invention.

I use to think of the world we live in as one big happy

family of people who are willing to work together to

make life better. Big Dog eat the little dog that is

the world we live in.

Clarence spent a good portion of his life finding out the

specifics of the B&L patent lies. Go back and read it

when you get time. Toroids work and I would assume

a similar idea such as using the C-Cores would the same

way.

Using MOT is not the same thing and you will experience

losses with these types of cores. A MOT is about 75 percent.

Comment

• Originally posted by padova View Post
                            Hello

Keep up good work

regards
                            It immediately damaged the inverter. Making some ****ed noise now...

I shoulda used an extra condenser on the return to go back to 240 volt I think.

Was banging 450 volt, l act retarded and return the inverter that it's damaged therefore warranty haha 😂

Damn such a bummer and time killer. Time to try the 2 toroids step down transformers method of alexkor

Comment

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
                              It immediately damaged the inverter. Making some ****ed noise now...

I shoulda used an extra condenser on the return to go back to 240 volt I think.

Was banging 450 volt, l act retarded and return the inverter that it's damaged therefore warranty haha 😂

Damn such a bummer and time killer. Time to try the 2 toroids step down transformers method of alexkor
                              Still waiting for the warrenty send back.

No-one any updates/questions or notable points ?
                              When it's back I gonna hammer more copper pipes and reconnect as an amp builder.

Comment

• Hi!

Seems this thread is ceasing without results.

Don't be too upset.

You can read this if you want:
                                Free Energy

What you actually did- put a condenser in series with primary?
                                If so, you probably made a series resonant circuit, which in resonance nulls out reactancies and only the ohmic resistance of windings is left. Besides this, voltage on series elements increase dramatically. No wander you inverter died, R.I.P

Look at the bright side of this- you have excellent grounding now!

BR,
                                Valdis

Comment

Working...
                                X