X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your results?

Originally posted by tvka View Post
    Hi!

Seems this thread is ceasing without results.

Don't be too upset.

You can read this if you want:
    Free Energy

What you actually did- put a condenser in series with primary?
    If so, you probably made a series resonant circuit, which in resonance nulls out reactancies and only the ohmic resistance of windings is left. Besides this, voltage on series elements increase dramatically. No wander you inverter died, R.I.P

Look at the bright side of this- you have excellent grounding now!

BR,
    Valdis
    Hello BR,
    Yes, and I assume you did build and test this yourself? If you answer no, then how do you come to this conclusion?

Go back and read my post, I did light a 13 watt cfl for many hours with no battery draw down. I only used a few rods for input and output. So I KNOW from actually hands on that it does pull enough from the earth to light the cfl. I used two car coils cause I can't afford the two toroids yet. So I encourage ALL to pursue your own findings.

Clarence,
    I did rewind the captor (finally) as you posted it. And tried the same two car coils setup. Got even more power from the setup.

Sorry can't experiment any further, now in California with oldest daughter(Tustin) and not back in shop for a time.

And no I didn't take or record and measurements during the test. Will share here if later results warrants such.

wantomake

Comment

• Alternate potential system instead of ground rods

Hello wantomake,

Clarence here - GLAD to hear of your success with the rewind Sir!
      I definitely can understand your time availability to get all the things done that are the important priorities. I have been so busy with all of life's everyday NECESSARY- have to do events- I meet myself coming and going! eventually it somehow all gets done though. LOL on all of your family events for certain!

Contrary to most members thoughts that the thread is at an end it is actually drawing closer to a high point of achievement that all other threads would give a left one for!
      the alternate energy which will be processed THROUGH the captor system is a TESLA invention which has a COP of 3.88 . it's basically nothing new as I have seen MANY playing around with it. however as far as I can tell NONE of them has made an attempt or come up with a method to actually make use of his invention. WELL THAT PARTY IS OVER !

I do know how to connect all the dots and have damn well been busy doing just that! I am well along with efforts - it has taken more time than I first anticipated but that is NOT a bother to me!

so for all you fear monger members take a deep breath and pull up your drawers and hang on for awhile.
      Better yet- as wantomake indicated - GET BUSY DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello wantomake,

the alternate energy which will be processed THROUGH the captor system is a TESLA invention which has a COP of 3.88 .

I do know how to connect all the dots and have damn well been busy doing just that! I am well along with efforts

so for all you fear monger members take a deep breath and pull up your drawers and hang on for awhile.

Respects,

Clarence

Hey Clarence glad to C U back kicking the can as always.

Sweet deal on 3.88 COP, what are these people waiting for?

Santa to buy them one 4 Xmas? Dear Santa please bring me

a CAPTOR?

Well I am afraid few will actually follow the instruction to get on

board, instead just go on parroting the same ole UNIVERSITY

dogma. OMG don't do that and OMG don't do that.

It is the same on all of the threads where you can get some

usable power to the house. Watchout, I wouldn't do

that.

In mean while people like wantomake follow basic flow charts and

that is all it takes.

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        Clarence,
        I did rewind the captor (finally) as you posted it. And tried the same two car coils setup. Got even more power from the setup.

Great going on the preliminary tests. Your second or third set

of tests. Don't loss that feeling

Comment

• Offer to help

Originally posted by djarno View Post
          Still waiting for the warrenty send back.

No-one any updates/questions or notable points ?
          When it's back I gonna hammer more copper pipes and reconnect as an amp builder.
          Hi Djarno, hi all,

Where do you live in the Netherlands? I live up north (Groningen), maybe I can help?/ 4 eyes principle?

Mg

Comment

• Clarence,

Please look at attached drawing. As the secondary current is so low, secondaries voltage should be in-phase. Dots denote beginning of windings, assuming this performed in the same direction- CW or CCW.

Could you please measure I1 and I2 and announce them?

Thanks in advance,
            Valdis
            Attached Files

Comment

• Info?

Originally posted by tvka View Post
              Clarence,

Please look at attached drawing. As the secondary current is so low, secondaries voltage should be in-phase. Dots denote beginning of windings, assuming this performed in the same direction- CW or CCW.

Could you please measure I1 and I2 and announce them?

Thanks in advance,
              Valdis
              Hello tvka,

saw your pdf?
              still have no idea of what info you want!
              be more specific and I will get back to you!

Respects ,

Clarence

Comment

Hello tvka,
                saw your pdf?
                Hello Clarence, he was asking if you can measure the currents at the points he labeled I1 and I2 in his diagram. That is, the input 'hot' phase wire current just before the first captor transformer, and the output 'hot' phase wire current right after the second captor transformer, as shown in his dagram. The other components he shows in his diagram are just his schematic depiction of how your captor loop is wired in, and do not require any changes on your part. He is just asking if you can measure the current at the two points he indicated.
                Last edited by level; 07-30-2015, 02:04 PM.
                level

Comment

• Info

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello tvka,

saw your pdf?

Respects ,

Clarence
                  Hello tvka,level,

before I ran my unit I removed the charger from the unit system and powered the charger by mains so as to KEEP ANY TYPE OF LOAD from affecting the readings, and I run BOTH of the primaries by the SAME SEPARATE circuit which I monitor continually by an individual KWM.
                  which meant that I had to disconnect the #2 in order to get a #1 reading and then reconnect #2 to get a total for the two together. the values are stated below! as I have said many times I don't waste time with measurements- however for a new member I made this exception! just subtract the #1 reading from the total reading and you will have your answer. my clamp meter doesn't read lower than a 0.1 reading which is why I use many KWMs.

#1 @119.6vac 60HZ -amps .47 - watts 9.1

#1&#2 @ 119.6vac 60HZ -amps.76 -watts 10.9

figure it the best you can!
                  Work to do! bye.

Respects

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
                    Hi Djarno, hi all,

Where do you live in the Netherlands? I live up north (Groningen), maybe I can help?/ 4 eyes principle?

Mg
                    20 minutes south of Eindhoven... But you're free to come with train 🚂 when inverter is back, I'll pick you up from station 🚉 weert.

Still no news, yeah got an automatic mail ✉ that they either repair of resend an new one.

Comment

Hello tvka,level,

before I ran my unit I removed the charger from the unit system and powered the charger by mains so as to KEEP ANY TYPE OF LOAD from affecting the readings, and I run BOTH of the primaries by the SAME SEPARATE circuit which I monitor continually by an individual KWM.
                      which meant that I had to disconnect the #2 in order to get a #1 reading and then reconnect #2 to get a total for the two together. the values are stated below! as I have said many times I don't waste time with measurements- however for a new member I made this exception! just subtract the #1 reading from the total reading and you will have your answer. my clamp meter doesn't read lower than a 0.1 reading which is why I use many KWMs.

Work to do! bye.

Respects

Clarence
                      Charence my opinion is this is the same as an phat Tesla coil (kapandeze).
                      Secondary winded in the center except it's an toroid. Anyways did you try winding an toroid with an ferrite ring 💍 core ccw? As I might try that.

Comment

• can't wait

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                        Hello wantomake,

I definitely can understand your time availability to get all the things done that are the important priorities. I have been so busy with all of life's everyday NECESSARY- have to do events- I meet myself coming and going! eventually it somehow all gets done though. LOL on all of your family events for certain!

Contrary to most members thoughts that the thread is at an end it is actually drawing closer to a high point of achievement that all other threads would give a left one for!
                        the alternate energy which will be processed THROUGH the captor system is a TESLA invention which has a COP of 3.88 . it's basically nothing new as I have seen MANY playing around with it. however as far as I can tell NONE of them has made an attempt or come up with a method to actually make use of his invention. WELL THAT PARTY IS OVER !

I do know how to connect all the dots and have damn well been busy doing just that! I am well along with efforts - it has taken more time than I first anticipated but that is NOT a bother to me!

Better yet- as wantomake indicated - GET BUSY DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF!

Respects,

Clarence
                        Thanks my friend and fellow can kicker,
                        Yes it takes time and energy for life's needs.

I look forward to your next project "alternate potential system instead of ground rods". If I'm reading that correctly.

More later,
                        wantomake

Comment

• Southbound

Originally posted by djarno View Post
                          20 minutes south of Eindhoven... But you're free to come with train �� when inverter is back, I'll pick you up from station �� weert.

Still no news, yeah got an automatic mail ✉ that they either repair of resend an new one.
                          Ah Eindhoven de beste ha? I'll check my agenda for next week/ maybe the week after, and thank you for your kind invitation. I love the train but still prefer my private diesel (V50)

Comment

Hello tvka,level,

Work to do! bye.

Respects

Clarence

Great Q&A thanks Clarence

As long as we can get any extra it shatters the paradigm.

Once we all get a handle on this one, it's on ward and upward.

Good talkin over the phone, yer a genius.

I'm ashamed of myself it is so simple stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mobigozer View Post
                              Ah Eindhoven de beste ha? I'll check my agenda for next week/ maybe the week after, and thank you for your kind invitation. I love the train but still prefer my private diesel (V50)
                              OK no problem. Most Dutch are greedy and or poor. But yes l hate public traffic 🚥 to.

Send me an pm I send u my cell phone back

Comment

Hello tvka,

saw your pdf?

Respects ,

Clarence
                                Clarence,

Main want is as stated- please measure currents- incoming I1 and outgoing I2 as on drawing and announce them. It's easy with clamp meter.

I'm just wandering where electromotive force for electron pumping comes from. Few turns around toroids secondary wire in fact makes a small, perhaps in order of 100pF capacitor- extremely loose coupling for 50/60Hz.

Current transformer could do, yet then it should be toroid around secondary...
                                However then sufficient secondary current is mandatory.

Regards
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X