Hello madmack,

are you out there?
      need an E_MAIL from you!

Respects,

Clarence
      Inverter is coming back 🔙 this week.

You got any interesting progrwssments without hammering 🔨 copper rods? 😢

Comment

• Yuri L from OU has a 2nd single primary shorted loop connected to the phase or LIVE 500 t primary 0.6 dia and sec 450 t 1 mm dia
        Can somebody invite him here

he has a yt video of his set up without earth ground

Comment

• Got inverter back.

Video's and pictures are coming.

Ordered 500M 0.5MM copper wire for a pulsed DC coil with spark gap (DC) aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
            Yuri L from OU has a 2nd single primary shorted loop connected to the phase or LIVE 500 t primary 0.6 dia and sec 450 t 1 mm dia

Where is his TUBE video? What TITLE did he use? I am looking

for it.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxwgaPMXwI[/VIDEO]

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-06-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZBO-LILlA

Comment

• Me no speaky Russian

Yeah I wish he could talk to us in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Me no speaky Russian

Yeah I wish he could talk to us in English.
                  you can pm him or the cell doing the replication

e-mail: graviton_kiev@meta.ua
                  Last edited by totoalas; 08-06-2015, 11:33 PM.

Comment

you can pm him or the cell doing the replication

e-mail: graviton_kiev@meta.ua
                    Okay, I emailed him asking him to talk to us in English

sometime when he can. Oh and that I liked his video

but didn't understand the words.

Comment

• barbosa and leal

hello Clarence...i have being following your posts and it is nice you sharing your experience with the forum, please i want to ask you this , what is the amount of excess energy have you gotten from the device so far,? and what determines the sizing of the device? is it the bigger the toroid the bigger the power output or the bigger the grounding the bigger the output? thanks

Comment

Yuri L from OU has a 2nd single primary shorted loop connected to the phase or LIVE 500 t primary 0.6 dia and sec 450 t 1 mm dia

Checked. 75A (22W) on secondary loop, 27W secondary winding load.

Nicely summing up- 49W on primary. No overunity.

No wonder.

Comment

Looking at it this way 60 grounding rods at 10 feet long = .4 X 60 = 24amps.
                          Hi BroMikey,

Please,

the hot wire is connected directly to earth ground rods?
                          Can you explain this a bit??

Thanks

Best Regards
                          luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                            Hi BroMikey,

Please,

the hot wire is connected directly to earth ground rods?
                            Can you explain this a bit??

Thanks

Best Regards
                            luc2010

My perception of injecting 120vac or 240vac into the ground goes like this.

A beginners look that probably needs help adding other processes in.

(1) The Captor transformers set the tone or frequency (60HZ) being
                            connected directly through the voltage headed south to the ground.

(2) The voltage is now regulated to 60hz which will be collected
                            for use and is an important requirement. Who wants power they
                            can't use?

(3) The battery sends a tiny amount of DC to the inverter that in
                            turn sends a trickle of (in my case)120vac to the grounding rods.
                            These rods are now activated with a tiny portion of energy that will
                            be needed to power the loads. The rods are energized and waiting.

(4) The earth is a huge magnetic rock so when I inject 120vac that
                            is made to jump from one rod to the next and so on using 60 rods 10
                            feet long, the rods will pick up EXTRA.

So the captor collects energy that is usable because that is what it
                            is told to do.

Sure Tesla collected energy by earth grounding plates and rods
                            as well as connected antennas to produce a potential difference
                            but this form of energy, however great could not be used to power
                            devices designed at 60hz, 120vac.

This device is a step up innovation from the 1890's.

Understand what Tarial Kapman is doing when he goes way out
                            into a remote region where no power lines exist for 40 miles
                            and gets the same results.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

My perception of injecting 120vac or 240vac into the ground goes like this.

A beginners look that probably needs help adding other processes in.

(1) The Captor transformers set the tone or frequency (60HZ) being
                              connected directly through the voltage headed south to the ground.

(2) The voltage is now regulated to 60hz which will be collected
                              for use and is an important requirement. Who wants power they
                              can't use?

(3) The battery sends a tiny amount of DC to the inverter that in
                              turn sends a trickle of (in my case)120vac to the grounding rods.
                              These rods are now activated with a tiny portion of energy that will
                              be needed to power the loads. The rods are energized and waiting.

The earth is a huge magnetic rock

(4) The earth is a huge magnetic rock so when I inject 120vac that
                              is made to jump from one rod to the next and so on using 60 rods 10
                              feet long, the rods will pick up EXTRA.

So the captor collects energy that is usable because that is what it
                              is told to do.

Sure Tesla collected energy by earth grounding plates and rods
                              as well as connected antennas to produce a potential difference
                              but this form of energy, however great could not be used to power
                              devices designed at 60hz, 120vac.

This device is a step up innovation from the 1890's.

Understand what Tarial Kapman is doing when he goes way out
                              into a remote region where no power lines exist for 40 miles
                              and gets the same results.

"Earth is a huge magnetic rock" So ignorant- no comment

"Understand what Tarial Kapman"- Kapanadze- for dumb americans - Kapanadze is bull****

Just wonder how many comments one has to apply to become a "gold member"

Comment

• Originally posted by tvka View Post
                                "Earth is a huge magnetic rock" So ignorant- no comment

"Understand what Tarial Kapman"- Kapanadze- for dumb americans - Kapanadze is bull****

Just wonder how many comments one has to apply to become a "gold member"
                                keep pressing your buttons on the cop toy cell phone triangular.

Just keep pumping out zeros and ones.

If you boys want to discredit the experiment then show that

you have driven the rods in proper or go find a site for gaming.

You have not made any sense. Try making some or do your gang

stalking else where.

Comment

Working...
                                X