Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djarno View Post
    Why are the toroids 50% winded and not 100% (thus 360 degrees around) ?

Edit, and while you're first working example has 360 degrees winding you sed later on 180 degrees winding ?
    Shouldn't that return more power ?

Hello,

the supposed 360 was an actual primary AND secondary winding scenario!

after I found out that the secondary was a WASTE of material and cost
    and that I needed to add MY OWN SECONDARY WINDINGS then I simply ordered what I needed with just the primary windings ONLY. and those windings, as I stated, they were ONLY to cover 160 DEGREES in coverage of the HALF TOP SPACE OF THE TOROID which amounts to naturally 180 DEGREES - GET IT!

the toroids as I ordered them are PLENTY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB!!!!

Hey, if you want a 360 wind or a 720 wind or whatever wind, YOU are the boss of your own domain - not ME!
    do whatever suits you! then all the results good or bad will be YOURS as they should be!

Best, and Respects

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello,

the supposed 360 was an actual primary AND secondary winding scenario!

after I found out that the secondary was a WASTE of material and cost
      and that I needed to add MY OWN SECONDARY WINDINGS then I simply ordered what I needed with just the primary windings ONLY. and those windings, as I stated, they were ONLY to cover 160 DEGREES in coverage of the HALF TOP SPACE OF THE TOROID which amounts to naturally 180 DEGREES - GET IT!

the toroids as I ordered them are PLENTY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB!!!!

Hey, if you want a 360 wind or a 720 wind or whatever wind, YOU are the boss of your own domain - not ME!
      do whatever suits you! then all the results good or bad will be YOURS as they should be!

Best, and Respects

Clarence
      I try 180 degree winding first.
      Some local company in the netherlands is actually going to create it for me.

Thank god. Hope I get it my monday/tuesday.

Howlong the copper rods need to settle(therefore soak) in the ground ?
      Also If I would create deeper rods which connect to the ground water wouldn't I get alot more reach(power/amps) ?

I try if I can, and indeed does, work

If it works I can do so much good. I directly sign my self out of the netherlands and go 'state-less' or something like that.

**** the system

Comment

• Ground rods

Originally posted by djarno View Post
        I try 180 degree winding first.
        Some local company in the netherlands is actually going to create it for me.

Thank god. Hope I get it my monday/tuesday.

Howlong the copper rods need to settle(therefore soak) in the ground ?
        Also If I would create deeper rods which connect to the ground water wouldn't I get alot more reach(power/amps) ?

I try if I can, and indeed does, work

If it works I can do so much good. I directly sign my self out of the netherlands and go 'state-less' or something like that.

**** the system
        Hello ,

ground rods don't soak!
        USE THEM!

Clarence

Comment

• Caution always

Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Hello CanGAS & wantomake,

I have obtained a couple more of larger wire size to deal with so I will be working on completing this mini unit towards the middle of next week.
          I believe the two I have are about 1 3/4" or slightly larger. Maybe I can get more than two # 10 secodary turns - will try any way.

I will use my VARIAC as a buffer between an inverter and the build as a precaution and use a Kill-A-Watt meter also to monitor whats happening as I slowly bring up the voltage.
          but let me do MINE first as I have two smaller inverters that I don't use and a couple of Batteries to go with them so why terrorize yours for a guick little proof test. then I can show you the build by photos and Info. by now I know how to wind the secondary winding in the correct direction easily to avoid any mishaps. could save you a little smoke and ashes and I surely don't mind. as always your choice.

as you know this is the season for busy busy busy everyday that's why I said could take me till next week to get'R- done.

wishing you the best always Sir.

Best, and Respects

Clarence
          Thank you Sir,
          As always anyone here is at their own risk at replicating this setup. Thanks for the "do at your own risk" there.

Yes I will listen and learn as this project goes on. I know there is so much more to good ole Earth power than we've found or understand.

Thanks,
          wantomake

Comment

• Clarence,

I stumbled onto an interesting series of documentaries the other day, one of which went into quite some detail to present a theory that the oldest pyramids around the world shared common features and types of locations, and that their purpose may have been to accumulate and utilize earth energy. They made a very convincing argument too. One feature the oldest pyramids share is being located on or near ley lines. Before watching that documentary I always dismissed ley lines as mystical hokum. Now I have to admit I'm not so sure about that.

Clarence, take a look at this http://www.geometryofplace.com/image...f/Namerica.pdf

Doesn't that ley line run right through your location?

Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMack View Post
              Clarence,

I stumbled onto an interesting series of documentaries the other day, one of which went into quite some detail to present a theory that the oldest pyramids around the world shared common features and types of locations, and that their purpose may have been to accumulate and utilize earth energy. They made a very convincing argument too. One feature the oldest pyramids share is being located on or near ley lines. Before watching that documentary I always dismissed ley lines as mystical hokum. Now I have to admit I'm not so sure about that.

Clarence, take a look at this http://www.geometryofplace.com/image...f/Namerica.pdf

Doesn't that ley line run right through your location?

Coincidence?
              Hello MadMack,

As far as I can tell I should be stepping on it!
              Still working away on many thing as usual.

Thanks ,

Respects

Clarence

Comment

Hello CANGAS & wantomake,

forgot to mention also that I have spare ceramic 250v 2.2 uf capacitors and I will use one series wise on the inverter phase leg to cover the short scenario prevention to the inverter.

best wishes in the busy labor department - as you said you turn around and
                its already gaining on you - a continual been there done that!

till later.

Best, & Respects

Clarence

Clarence, I am having chronic trouble with my Internet, A O Hell. My lack of posts is beyond my control.

I am trying to keep up and encourage you.

regards
                CANGAS

Comment

• Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
                  Clarence, I am having chronic trouble with my Internet, A O Hell. My lack of posts is beyond my control.

I am trying to keep up and encourage you.

regards
                  CANGAS
                  Hello GANGAS,

NO PROBLEM SIR!
                  catch it when you can. it will be there for you.

BEST,
                  Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Thank you Sir,
                    As always anyone here is at their own risk at replicating this setup. Thanks for the "do at your own risk" there.

Yes I will listen and learn as this project goes on. I know there is so much more to good ole Earth power than we've found or understand.

Thanks,
                    wantomake
                    Hello CANGAS & wantomake,

I built and tried the inductor toroid model and it wont work as anticipated whether using an inline or parallel capacitor.
                    it just acts like it was made for and results in a short to the circuit.

Oh well - will look for another way to do a mini build!

Till then,

Best wishes & Respects,

Clarence

Comment

• good to hear

Clarence,
                      Thanks for the experimentation there. I'm still waiting for the two smaller toroids in the mail. Can use them elsewhere I'm sure.

I may order the same two you use in your setup later this summer.

Need to travel to west coast late july, my daughter lives in Tustin, California. So will save the finances for that.

Hey I noticed over on OU the videos of someone using ac motor cores in place of large toroids. I know these are not the same as toroids in performance. I have many smaller ac motors laying around. Or am I wasting my time?

Thanks for your patience with me,
                      wantomake

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9yVl8xw-g
                        (Bez uziemienia?) No Ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by meetglass View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9yVl8xw-g
                          (Bez uziemienia?) No Ground?
                          Hello meetglass'

It appears as there is no ground because that is a euro country and they do not use a neutral and ground system per say as we in the US do.

The Captor arrangement shown is simply one of B&L's larger SINGLE toroid Captors that they used. I have built a couple of those units and briefly powered them up but never implemented them because my two toroid system seemed a lot easier going the ground rod route.

I can tell right off that he has a valid Captor build because of the IDLE amperage reading he showed. in effect he was SPOT ON!. the larger single toroid units at idle will generally show around 100 to 127 amps due to the fact of the single toroid setup. the single setup ALWAYS requires a HELL of a lot larger AWG size and that is another point in the video that validates his set up. looks like about a #1 ought wire size which is what I used on my second similar build. he only used three winds but B&L always used four.

Took me about an hour of frame viewing - frame by frame until I could pick out the rest of his schematic but I finnally got it! I also noted he threw a couple of none used items in the box to try to confuse viewers! the little Bugger!

Also this was a MAINS USE DEMO so you know the loonies will be crawling out by the bunches - just watch!

all in all it was a nice video you caught! glad you posted it!

Thanks!

best wishes and Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello meetglass'

It appears as there is no ground because that is a euro country and they do not use a neutral and ground system per say as we in the US do.

The Captor arrangement shown is simply one of B&L's larger SINGLE toroid Captors that they used. I have built a couple of those units and briefly powered them up but never implemented them because my two toroid system seemed a lot easier going the ground rod route.

I can tell right off that he has a valid Captor build because of the IDLE amperage reading he showed. in effect he was SPOT ON!. the larger single toroid units at idle will generally show around 100 to 127 amps due to the fact of the single toroid setup. the single setup ALWAYS requires a HELL of a lot larger AWG size and that is another point in the video that validates his set up. looks like about a #1 ought wire size which is what I used on my second similar build. he only used three winds but B&L always used four.

Took me about an hour of frame viewing - frame by frame until I could pick out the rest of his schematic but I finnally got it! I also noted he threw a couple of none used items in the box to try to confuse viewers! the little Bugger!

Also this was a MAINS USE DEMO so you know the loonies will be crawling out by the bunches - just watch!

Thanks!

Clarence
                            the plug and outlet have ground connection
                            either he replaced his rcd cb to an ordinary one as he has done in his previous video
                            the primary L and N of the toroid is being measured
                            the secondary L same phase connected and ground instead of Neutral is not measured by the input power meter as there is no return path

the output of secondary measures higher wattage

so without captor ( L + E) L N measures higher wattage due to close loop with load

With captor ( L + E) No Neutral the input is measuring only the toroid

Live and ground will still run the vacuum with out the captor

Live and ground is still illegal in our country and with permanent disconnection/ penalty even jail time is the punishment

so Clarence design is the best option if we are to replicate

my opinion only happy experimenting
                            Last edited by totoalas; 06-14-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                              the plug and outlet have ground connection
                              either he replaced his rcd cb to an ordinary one as he has done in his previous video
                              the primary L and N of the toroid is being measured
                              the secondary L same phase connected and ground instead of Neutral is not measured by the input power meter as there is no return path

the output of secondary measures higher wattage

so without captor ( L + E) L N measures higher wattage due to close loop with load

With captor ( L + E) No Neutral the input is measuring only the toroid

Live and ground will still run the vacuum with out the captor

Live and ground is still illegal in our country and with permanent disconnection/ penalty even jail time is the punishment

so Clarence design is the best option if we are to replicate

my opinion only happy experimenting
                              Totoalas,

I agree with you, it is much safer to use Clarence design than messing with the mains. Here in Norway we have two live wires and local ground. Between the house ground and Earth ground there is a ground fault relay that will cut the mains if there is any current going from the live wires to ground. So if I try to connect a circuit as shown in the video where the load is in series with one of the live wires and then to ground, then the ground fault rely will trip and cut the mains.

GL.

Comment

Hello meetglass'

Thanks!

Clarence
                                It is plausible though that he putted power on the ground (though unlikely)

I'm in Europe as well. I have the copper rods (pipes) but didn't put them in the ground yet.

Using an European ground is also workable then ?

And two toroids is better then 1 (amplifying) ?

What toroids you suggest and wire size to pull 180 amps ? (max load back to meter here 60 amp per phase)

Ah well can't wait for my toroids to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X