Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More information
    Ultra-simple, Low-cost Free-energy Generator from Lorrie Matchett
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      God Bless you Minsky

With all due respect I think Clarence is willy to help people do his setup but 101 other experiments are all up to us.

Clarence wants to help people get his system working first, thats it, the rest is up to us.
      Bless you too BroMikey,
      Thanks for your efforts to bring this knowledge out into the world with your cohesive circuit schematics. It might be a first small step but this could easily be the biggest advancement in science of the 21st century.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
        Hi Fjohnnyb

Actually there is no reason to pay any attention to anything Bro. Mikey posts. He didn't start this thread and he hasn't built the device under question. His only real skill (if you want to call it a skill) is to insult people. I have realized over the years that when someone has to turn to insulting a person for asking questions it is almost always because they don't have any answers and try to chase you away with insults so you will quit asking questions they can't answer. They are not man enough to admit they may not know.

Please just continue with your analysis. I think you are pretty well on the mark as to what is actually going on.

Carroll

PS: Bro Mikey was right about one thing. He said your posts might look intelligent to some people. He is correct. Your post look intelligent to those of us that have actually made a living working in electronics and really understand what is going on. Thank you for your posts.
        You are right, its just not productive arguing with him. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I will make use of that ignore list...
        When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

• Awesome Turion

I am reading it now as it is more related info to the project. You are always so right on

Food for the hungry.

Thanks again and I look forward to talking more about your new build as well.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
            You are right, its just not productive arguing with him. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I will make use of that ignore list...

Ya think? Especially when you ignore the key person replicating, by all means.

Better ad Clarence too because he will never answer your non-sense save it 4 yer minion/kronies
            Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Better ad Clarence too because he will never answer your non-sense save it 4 yer minion/kronies
              Clarence has already made it pretty clear what he wants us to do and that he is not willing to help any further than that so I really have nothing more to ask him until I have built the device. He is all grown up and can probably decide for himself at that point.

I am new to this thread and have no "kronies" here. Please stop this childish game of yours and lets focus on getting some results?
              When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. Its only difficult for others. Its the same when you are stupid.

Comment

Here again is a perfect example of people not listening. Analyzing and asking questions belligerently are two different things. First you attack and then when someone puts you in you place you cry like children "HE"S HURTING ME"

Like Clarence had stated before some of you act like kindergarteners.

Next you and your buddies will continue your whinning, petting each other
                crying on one anothers shoulder mikey hurt me did you see that? Like two year olds.

mikey hurt my feelings and I don't want to play with him anymore, I.m gonna tell my mommy and friends mikey is a bad boy.

Yup kindergarteners.Of course you will poop your pants next.

Real men huh?
                Really? Are you forgetting the fact that my 'analysis' pointed out that your schematics were wrong? You never admitted it to me but you did end up correcting it... How is that not productive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
                  Really? Are you forgetting the fact that my 'analysis' pointed out that your schematics were wrong? You never admitted it to me but you did end up correcting it... How is that not productive?

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-21-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Everybody is wrong but you so shall I beg your forgiveness now?
                    I must be a friggin genius

Comment

• Dave,

Thanks for the link to the Matchett info. It was interesting. I read all of that and then the link to the Barbosa and Leal device. I found some interesting information. In the Matchett device there is only ONE connection to earth ground. His description explains that only one is needed. It may be an array of rods but only one connection is needed to let the excess electrons flow into the circuit.

And when I studied the B&L patents guess what. There is only ONE connection to earth ground. Again it might be an array of ground rods but only ONE connection to ground. In addition I saw there is NO connection from the captor to the rest of the circuit. The captor is only wound around the loop wire and not connected to anything else.

So it appears the device built by Clarence is not the device built by B&L and patented by them. They also clearly state in their patent that once the system is started you can turn off the inverter. And then the system would be totally self powering. They also claim you only need a small inverter to get the system started as the return power is about 100 times the input. That does not sound at all like the system Clarence has built.

The system Clarence has built is allowing him to send power from the inverter through the ground and to the captor wire and then on to the load. That is why he needs such a big inverter. It is supplying all the power to run his load. He needs so many ground rods in order to overcome the resistance of the earth connections. He can add all the ground rods he wants but he is never going to get the return from ground to be any greater than what he puts into the ground.

Respectfully,
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Hello Turion. I looked at the schematics. The brass rod and coil wound over it are forming a capacitor. He is powering from the mains from the hot wire to ground. That is a simple ground loop. A ground loop is not free energy. The power is coming from the mains.
                        level

Comment

• Originally posted by Forthebest View Post
                          Good day Dragon ,
                          if I am well following you and after reading 1,372,658 patent there would be some efficiency imperative to finetune the ground grid by adding for example a suitable serial capacitance on the load ground in order to resonate with the 50/60 hz captor loop operating frequency and by then maximizing the ground energy transfer . Am I right ?

Best regards

P.S. sorry if I missed the point but needed to clear this grey zone in my mind
                          Try patent 3,246,219 ferroresonant devices. If you have a function generator, a coil on a ferrite core and cap handy - calculate the resonance of the pair. Set the function generator to something other than resonance then use a pair of magnets to saturate the core. When the core is saturated to a point the induction is changed enough to set the LC into resonance will not only rise quickly it actually jumps to very high voltage levels and high current will flow through the LC.
                          Last edited by dragon; 04-24-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

And when I studied the B&L patents guess what. There is only ONE connection to earth ground. Again it might be an array of ground rods but only ONE connection to ground. In addition I saw there is NO connection from the captor to the rest of the circuit. The captor is only wound around the loop wire and not connected to anything else.

So it appears the device built by Clarence is not the device built by B&L and patented by them. They also clearly state in their patent that once the system is started you can turn off the inverter. And then the system would be totally self powering. They also claim you only need a small inverter to get the system started as the return power is about 100 times the input. That does not sound at all like the system Clarence has built.

The system Clarence has built is allowing him to send power from the inverter through the ground and to the captor wire and then on to the load. That is why he needs such a big inverter. It is supplying all the power to run his load. He needs so many ground rods in order to overcome the resistance of the earth connections. He can add all the ground rods he wants but he is never going to get the return from ground to be any greater than what he puts into the ground.
                            Respectfully,
                            Carroll
                            Hello citfta. I had already pointed out to Clarence in this thread that the Barbosa and Leal patent does not show the neutral being grounded with another separate ground connection like that. Clarence replied that he was intentionally making it a SWER (single wire earth return) setup, as that is the only way he could get his setup to 'work'. It is obvious that Clarence does not have a technical background, and therefore what he may think is 'working' appears to be just the battery powering the system through the inverter. His battery starts to run down after running a load for a little while, and then he has to recharge the battery by plugging the battery charger into the mains. I have been holding off completely ruling out something out of the ordinary going on in Clarence's setup on the off chance that the 'captor loop' part might actually be adding something to the performance, but with Clarence pretty much refusing to do any meaningful analysis of how his setup is performing, we just can't say for certain.

We could have easily sorted this all out very quickly if Clarence had been open to doing some very basic tests regarding how his setup performs under a few different conditions, but it appears that this is something that Clarence was afraid of finding out. It seems he may have wanted to just blindly believe that his setup is over unity, and therefore wanted nothing to do with any testing that might show otherwise. The only other explanation I can think of for Clarence's behavior in this regard is that Clarence knew his setup was not working, but he believed he might be close but thought that the problem was with the earth ground not being suitable in his area. By claiming that his setup was 'working' and encouraging people to replicate, he may have been hoping that someone might get it working and show to Clarence that the problem with his own setup was with the earth ground in his area. However, I don't think it is likely that is what the problem is with Clarence's setup. I think that if Barbosa and Leal's devices really can self run, then there may be one or more things that they have hidden or misdirected in their patent documents that replicators are still missing. There is of course also the possibility that their devices just don't work at all, but I am still not jumping to any conclusions myself about that yet.
                            Last edited by level; 04-24-2015, 12:07 PM.
                            level

Comment

• Hi Level,

I missed where you posted that info about the ground connections. Sorry about that. It has been hard to keep up with a logical discussion in this thread with all the useless babble that is constantly interjected by those that want to confuse instead of seeking the truth. Thanks for your efforts to get to the bottom of what is really going on.

Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Hi Level,

I missed where you posted that info about the ground connections. Sorry about that. It has been hard to keep up with a logical discussion in this thread with all the useless babble that is constantly interjected by those that want to confuse instead of seeking the truth. Thanks for your efforts to get to the bottom of what is really going on.

Carroll
                                Hello citfta. Nothing to apologize for. I just wanted to point out that Clarence is aware that his setup doesn't match the patent diagrams in regards to his extra ground connection on the neutral, and Clarence seems to think that this is better.
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X