No announcement yet.

Bucking Coil Inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm probably sharing this info prematurely since my test of this effect is incomplete, but it APPEARS that my device is actually charging the single battery that I am using instead of depleting it. I saw this effect in voltage only. Here is what happened:

First of all, last night I had it on the 3 AA batteries at 3.813V
    This morning, 13 hours later, it had depleted the batteries 76mV.

I decided to toy around with it a bit, and I stuck on only one of the three batteries. It started at 1.276V. I then shorted the caps temporarily, one by one, and on the cap from S1L1 end to S1L2 start, it immediately jumped up to 1.277V. (when I shorted the caps there was absolutely no noticeable difference in the light output of the 6V bulb.)
    I then left it alone for a few hours, and when I had checked again, it was at 1.270V. I disconnected the battery from the device, and after a few minutes of settling it was at 1.274V. I know that this is only the voltage, and isn't the only factor in determining if the battery is in fact being charged by the device, so I am now performing a simple test.

I know that if I were to connect an inline meter into the device, it would interrupt the circuit and probably destroy any bit of this small effect, so what I have decided to do is measure the mA of the battery by placing a 3.2ohm 15w resistor between the positive lead of my meter and the battery to get a current reading, and then check the voltage reading. This way I can measure the battery before, and after, to see if it is in fact being charged by the device. I am going to check it after a few hours and see what happens, and then leave it for several hours - possibly overnight, and then check it again. After I have performed this test, I will resume the other tests to read the current draw of the device, and whether or not it still draws less current when loaded than unloaded (which it did AFTER I added the polypropylene film capacitors - but not before). makes me wonder about the resonant process... and if I somehow managed to hit the nail on the head with frequency/capacitance/inductance.....

But like I said, I am probably throwing this info out here prematurely.......

Comment

• hi brian and all.here's a couple of articles on the nature of magnetic fields that might be of interest.
      the third item is about a torroidal scheme that is said to go well.click on the pdf in the 1st post.
      cheers.
      Magnetic field does not exist
      Magnetic Fields a new theory

TPU successfull replicaction? COP=10 1kw torroid
      * FerriteTPU.pdf
      Last edited by voltan; 02-10-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by voltan View Post
        hi brian and all.here's a couple of articles on the nature of magnetic fields that may answer some questions.
        cheers.
        Magnetic field does not exist
        Magnetic Fields a new theory
        voltan -

I refuse to read such blatant disinformation that even states in it's title that "magnetic fields do not exist" when they clearly do exist. It can easily be proven so. It seems to me that such disinformation is meant to discredit those who are closest to the truth and keep people from understanding the nature of magnetism and everything that is a result of magnetism, such as all of creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWMu0cndKl4

https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small

Such articles are pure disinformation aimed at invoking mass confusion and only seek to drive people from the truth and finding the true nature of electricity and it's awesome potential. There are magnetic fields and dielectric fields, and the convergence of the two is the creation of electrification.

Probably a derivative of the Cult of Quantum Quackery.

Also, I don't buy into the whole Akula/Stivep(Wesley) builds/replications. It seems that nearly all of the so-called replications of these Akula devices involve Wesley in one way or another. That is not saying that there is some truth to the whole idea of the TPU power unit, but I don't think that Akula or Stivep ACTUALLY made them work. I'm still waiting to see replications off of Akula's design specs and schematics that do not involve Wesley, at all. Can you show me any?

I would also like to add that I do not expect to achieve any kind of OU out of the experimentation I am currently doing. I am doing it for the experience and knowledge. Not for OU.
        Last edited by brian516; 02-10-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Newp, no OU. Effect of the NiMH battery.

2 hours 20 minutes: -4mA, -8mV

Comment

• Originally posted by brian516 View Post
            I'll set it up a little better tomorrow afternoon so that I can modify the load and everything.

I just stuck a meter on the input to measure the current, and i am drawing -72mA?? anyone have any idea what's going on here? I definitely don't have anything hooked up backwards, thats for sure. I triple checked.

with the MJL21194G it is -217.2mA draw
            with 2SC5859 it is -71.8mA current draw
            the isn't much of a brightness difference between the two, either.
            with a TIP35C it is -283.2mA draw and climbing but it is noticeably brighter, but not by much.

running with 3 rechargeable AA's at 3.8V. had it running on those for about 5 hours before I measured the voltage.

I'll take more specific measurements and do some more involved experiments tomorrow. Doing research tonight.

-Brian

[edit:
            my thoughts on the reason why it is a negative current draw from the positive and a very small current draw from the negative are as follows:
            1)My primary winding may be 'backwards' on my secondaries: I don't see this being the case, since, even though on the diagram I drew it that way, the secondaries are wired up the exact same in both directions. the only difference in this is which way the bulb is oriented, and I have the bulb oriented in the manner that would make it appear that secondary 1 is running the same direction as primary. However, I will still try switching the bulb around and see if I still have the same effect.
            2)somehow, maybe the device is drawing it's current off of the negative side of the 3 batteries, and feeding it back into the positive side. If this is the case, it would seem that my device is connected up backwards. However, that brings me back to #1, where I know that it is not hooked u backwards. First of all, the transistor would not allow me to hook it up backwards, if I did, it likely would not function, however I will attempt switching the connections around for the primary in various different configurations. I am not sure what effect this might have, since a muller coil is meant to be hooked up so that the current is traveling from the inner laters to the outer layers.
            3) If the above alterations have no observable effect on the operation of the device, and it continues to feed back to the positive of the battery while drawing 1/4 to 1/6 as much off of the negative of the battery, it would appear that I have created some sort of mild "OU" device, which I very seriously doubt. If I have pierced the skin of the Aether with this device, it would be, in my eyes, a very tiny needle being shoved in and drawing out a very small amount of static energy, over and over and over. The goal, however, is to pierce it's jugular with a very large one, pull the plunger out, and let the Aether life force flow out, but I don't know what effect this would have on the Aether, as I perceive it to be a living thing of it's own that cannot be infinite in all places at all times..... maybe I am incorrect in my understanding of the Aether, though.

Note: Current propagates perpendicular (90degrees) from Voltage. Current: Magnetic lines of force. (Inductance)(Push) Voltage: Dielectric lines of force. (Capacitance)(Pull) Voltage is concentric rings propagating around the "conductor"(Actually dielectric reflector). Current propagates directly from the particles of the conductor, 90 degrees out of it and into the particles of the nearest conductor. It doesn't matter how close the conductors are in proximity to one another, there will still be magnetic lines of force around each conductor, and around the entire set of windings. If you want to increase the magnetic (lines of force) storage capacity (inductance) spread your wires apart a little as you wind them, and use some sort of spacer between the layers. This also will increase the dielectric (lines of force) storage capacity (capacitance). The combination of the two may increase the Electrical storage capabilities of a device. (that is, if the combination of the two, being magnetic lines of force and dielectric lines of force are actually storing their combined potential at the very points where they intersect with one another, (since that point of intersection is the electricity itself)) (I believe this may be stage 1 of what Chris (EMJunkie) is getting at when he is telling us "Loosely coupled" - however his statements and explanations are extremely vague, and never explains this in any of his videos - which is especially important since it isn't what most people mean by "Loosely Coupled"!!).
            If the resonant frequency of both the Capacitance and Inductance can be found, the coil of wire will be 'transformed' from an ordinary coil of wire, into a mono polar transformer, grounded into counter-space. (I believe this may be Stage 2 of what Chris wants us to do - what confirms it for me is that he has told people on several occasions to hook it up to a function generator and find the "resonant frequency" - What he means is to explore the "RESONANT PROCESS") Do NOT take my theories as your own. Watch the video below and develop your own conclusion and then share it with the rest of us if you, and they, don't mind. [/U]
            In order for you to have Electrification, you MUST have magnetic and dielectric lines of force! At the points where Magnetism and Dielectricity intersect is where Electrification happens! If there is one and not the other, there is NO electricity!

(This means that all those little doodles of an inductor and the lines of force going around each one and around them all on one side and then into the core and so on - ARE ALL INCORRECT and INCOMPLETE! What they attempt to show you should always be accompanied by a doodle of the dielectric lines of force, and then the combination of the two, since that is what electrification is. Magnetism is NOT electricity!! Magnetism + Dielectricity = Electrification.

A MUST WATCH: ERIC DOLLARD - THE "THEORY" OF ANTI-RELATIVITY It doesn't matter that it's 3 1/2 hours long, you better watch it.......... all of it......... it highly relates to what everyone here is trying to do, and everything else in it's entirety for that matter. If you don't watch it, it means that you like manually spinning around in your computer chair instead of attaching rockets to it and hitting the infinite drag strip!

Chris - I hope you don't get mad at me for 'spilling the beans' to everyone here instead of making each person figure it out for themselves. Let me know if I did.

[end edit and ramblings - whoever's thread this happens to be, if you are unhappy with my ramblings, promptly inform me and I will delete them and not let myself do it again]

I have some spare time tonight. I will Watch the video of Eric.
            Thank for sharing your experiment!

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi brian, just noticed your comment, lol.
              I'm just observing for the moment, contemplating what direction to take with this bucking coil idea.
              I love the way everyone is sharing and trying to be helpful, aint no dictators here my friend, carry on.
              I will watch that video of dollard.
              peace love light

Comment

• hi brian. thankyou for the archive link. he makes a very compelling case.
                also the 1st link i put up has an unfortunate title. it's more of a reference to the iron filing ruse. both links are short articles about alternative thinking to G.R or Q.M quackery. but they both make reference to electron orbits, which i see now as a possible gross misrepresentation of the truth. also the idea that atoms are mostly empty space sounds absurd to me now. seems like physics text books are largely based on fantasies.
                cheers.
                Last edited by voltan; 02-11-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi brian, just noticed your comment, lol.
                  I'm just observing for the moment, contemplating what direction to take with this bucking coil idea.
                  I love the way everyone is sharing and trying to be helpful, aint no dictators here my friend, carry on.
                  I will watch that video of dollard.
                  peace love light
                  Skywatcher:
                  I completely understand. I am still contemplating what direction to take with the device I started to custom build with the whole custom fiberglas/lexan spools. I haven't decided if I want to wind them normal bucking style or if I want to separate the layers and do what I did with the current test device, and wind them all the same way start to finish, as individual layers with individual connections. However, I think I may be seeing some benefits to splitting them up, but I can't say for sure because I have no other personal experience to reference with them wound normally.

Normal winding : wind from point A to point B, wind back to A, then wind back to B, and so on. (point A left side of spool, point B right side, or vice verce)
                  My winding: Point A to point B and STOP. leave some for connection.
                  Start at point A and wind to point B, STOP. leave some for connection.
                  etc etc. This method not only makes more sense to me, since you will have all of your magnetic/dielectric lines of force all oriented the exact same way (if you make your connection from end point B layer 1 to start point A layer 2, etc), but you have options to add whatever you want in between your layers, such as small capacitors like what I did, or resistors, or separate inductors, and on and on.

The only bad thing about doing your windings my way is that if you decide you don't like your coil, instead of having one long length of wire to reuse, you have several shorter pieces. That is unless you loop your wire over from end B to start A without cutting it, but then you can't connect anything in series between your coil layers. (Just some ideas to try out. I guess one could get 'a feel' for the style of coil winding without connecting anything in and without cutting your wires.

Another experimental idea is to put some sort of material, whether it be a dielectric reflector (conductor) or dielectric insulator between the layers. Another is to space your windings a little and fill with hot glue so there is some storage space for magnetic lines of force. (the closer two wires are to each other, the more dielectric storage capacity they have, but the less magnetic storage capacity they have. a trick would be to balance these two out, but without a bit of mathematical know-how and/or expensive testing equipment, it's just guess work (I've found just listening to your intuition and doing it the way your intuition leads you to do works out best - but hey, I could just be a bit crazy!!)

Just thought I'd share some ideas. I would love to hear some of your ideas! The more ideas that are shared, the better!

Originally posted by voltan View Post
                  hi brian. thankyou for the archive link. he makes a very compelling case.
                  also the 1st link i put up has an unfortunate title. it's more of a reference to the iron filing ruse. both links are about alternative thinking to G.R or Q.M quackery.
                  cheers.
                  Voltan - thanks for clearing that up. I will save the links in notepad and take a few min to scan over the documents, and if I find it interesting or like what I see, I'll give them a read later on. I'm quite absorbed in my attempts to absorb as much knowledge as Eric Dollard and Ken Wheeler are willing to share, and am going to read some Steinmetz, JJ Thomson, Tesla, and Golden Ratio/Phi information... so at the moment my plate is quite full...
                  I aim to read and absorb as much of the information that I know to be true and of the utmost importance and usefulness before I go reading any speculative information that might put incorrect and detrimental information in my head. (Not saying that I know that is what that stuff is, but I don't know for sure that it's the truth and of true usefulness... I hope you get what I mean).

Anyway, for everyone that's paying any attention here, there are more videos by Mr Dollard that are full of very useful and important information. I would suggest watching "The Theory of Anti-Relativity" first, and then "Origins of Energy Synthesis" second. I'm not yet sure where to go from there, but if you'd like I will let you know. The materials that Mr Dollard suggests to read in those videos, particularly the first (of which he reads and references in the second video) are very important books that I intend to read ASAP. I'll also let you all know what I think of them, but I'm sure they are jam packed with info that will be very useful.

I also have some interesting results with my experiments with this current device that I will share shortly.

Brian

Comment

• Hi folks, I made some tests with an idea based on some videos i think emjunkie posted.
                    I used the device that wistiti showed in his video, though mine uses the ferrite sleeve.

I used the left ends of each counter wound partnered coil as the outputs, so the partnered coils are in series and then in parallel with the primary of the bifilar blocking oscillator.
                    Led bulb load is placed in series in between partnered coils as shown in this video captured circuit.
                    It works well and seems efficient.
                    Using 7.7 volts when loaded, the no-load amp draw is 230 milliamps.
                    When loaded with 6 watt non-modified led bulb, amp draw lowers to 160 milliamps.
                    When the output is shorted, input amps raise slightly to 170 milliamps.
                    The parallel connection to primary might have to be swapped around for best efficiency.
                    Seems more efficient with it this way, than just using the induced partnered coil output.

peace love light

Comment

• I just noticed someone posted this at the research forum, it's almost the same circuit.
                      I'm going to see if that diode makes any difference.

peace love light

Comment

• Skywatcher -
                        Can you post a picture of the device that you made? I have a doc appt but when I get back I feel like building something new.... might try to replicate.

Comment

• Originally posted by brian516 View Post
                          Skywatcher -
                          Can you post a picture of the device that you made?
                          Yes Sky, that would be very helpful.

I'm really curious about the U-shape core. Do you suppose this geometry is important? I mean would it behave identical if you just had a straight core? If not, that is certainly something to look into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                            Yes Sky, that would be very helpful.

I'm really curious about the U-shape core. Do you suppose this geometry is important? I mean would it behave identical if you just had a straight core? If not, that is certainly something to look into.
                            I've seen quite a few videos of people using U shaped cores and getting much better results than on straight cores, or paired u shaped cores with the closed end. There's even a vid by Morpher44 where he has one of the flat ferrite antenna sticks from AM radios wound with wire and gets better results with one leg of the U core stuck up against it. However, it isn't a bucking coil config he is doing it with. They aren't my own personal experiences so don't quote me on it, though.
                            I'm in the process of making a setup that I can mod with many different cores and configurations so I will eventually be able to do comparisons with different shaped cores and all that. I'm trying to decide how exactly I want to wind my coils, but it's taking me so long to decide that I might just take the wire I have the most of and quickly wrap a few up to get some tests going. haha What I really want to do is incorporate a sort of capacitor layer or layers into my coils. got the idea from seeing those Akula vids where he has copper foil around his TPU's that is wired in, so I thought I might as well give that a shot and see if there is anything to it or not. Worth a shot, right? Anyway, it's just some food for thought.....

Oh, also, I finally have ran my device enough to have somewhat of results. It just takes soooo long to discharge a AA battery with it that I still have a long way to go before I run one out of juice. It seems these NiMH batteries have some sort of plateau where the Voltage and Current output level off for a while, and then the V starts to drop off much faster than the I. If someone wants me to post the actual numbers I'll put em up. They'll just take up a bit of room.

Just as a side note: I need to learn Russian. Reason being, they were taught quite differently when it comes to physics, magnetism, dielectricity, and electricity... I was going to a long time ago but never did. Any of you Russians have any suggestions for the best material to use to learn?
                            Last edited by brian516; 02-13-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Hi folks, its a straight ferrite sleeve, and the coils are wound like wistiti's video.
                              One bifilar layer 24awg., then on top, the 30awg. partnered coils.
                              Like i said, compared to just using the induced partnered coil output, it is using less amp draw and lighting the led bulb to same brightness.
                              So it seems more efficient by placing the series partnered coils in parallel with the primary winding.
                              The diode didn't seem to help any in my setup.
                              peace love light

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                                Hi folks, its a straight ferrite sleeve, and the coils are wound like wistiti's video.
                                One bifilar layer 24awg., then on top, the 30awg. partnered coils.
                                Like i said, compared to just using the induced partnered coil output, it is using less amp draw and lighting the led bulb to same brightness.
                                So it seems more efficient by placing the series partnered coils in parallel with the primary winding.
                                The diode didn't seem to help any in my setup.
                                peace love light
                                Thank you Sky for sharing!
                                I have not much spare time righ now but i will let you folks know from my next try on these concept.
                                Ciao!

Comment

Working...
                                X