No announcement yet.

The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the idea is simple just construct a parallel LC with a known C as to achieve a higher voltage in the oscilloscope ... after that just use coil32 software to calculate directly the missed L , after that you can added another capa and see the change of frequency L now is already calculated , the new C is the addition of old capa and the new one ! that's is !

Comment

• Here in this system, clearly there is a resonant circuit.
      General scheme at the end of the video. Unfortunately there is no more information.
      [VIDEO]watch?v=tab04qqeFwI[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
        Here in this system, clearly there is a resonant circuit.
        General scheme at the end of the video. Unfortunately there is no more information.
        [VIDEO]watch?v=tab04qqeFwI[/VIDEO]

i am not able to see the video due to connection problem ( maintenance ), but i can read the tittle : Search Results Free Energy Systems. Round-the-clock impulse, battery charging , at the moment i am studying voltage multiplication using diodes and capacitors as the following drawing, the objective is to achieve a speed capacitor charging ad after that we gain a speed discharge in range of KHZ, the gas discharge tube have to be rated for low voltage .. as to achieve high frequency DC impulse , using this circuit we can regulate the discharge speed using an ordinary dimmer ..

Attached Files

Comment

• I will try to implement this after electronics parts come to me, this days in my country are Easter celebrations, and postal service dont work today. I will modify frequency of Mazilli itself bu changing capacitor value. What do you think about that? Please after you try upper khz discharge with ETBC tell us results.
          Last edited by Pidja105; 04-14-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pidja105 View Post
            I will try to implement this after electronics parts come to me, this days in my country are Easter celebrations, and postal service dont work today. I will modify frequency of Mazilli itself bu changing capacitor value. What do you think about that? Please after you try upper khz discharge with ETBC tell us results.

i will share anything found interesting, even it took a long time to discover some interesting facts, i tried resonant transformer like Mazilli driver in high voltage but to tune this arrangement it's difficult, i think the ETBC is well excited using short duration DC pulse rather than sin wave unidirectional pulse, show us your setup when you do the test !

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              i will share anything found interesting, even it took a long time to discover some interesting facts, i tried resonant transformer like Mazilli driver in high voltage but to tune this arrangement it's difficult, i think the ETBC is well excited using short duration DC pulse rather than sin wave unidirectional pulse, show us your setup when you do the test !
              In which sense you said tuning was difficult? I found equation for L(primary 5+5 turns) and C (left to primary) for frequency wanted.

Comment

In which sense you said tuning was difficult? I found equation for L(primary 5+5 turns) and C (left to primary) for frequency wanted.

as i told before the spark gap as control mechanism change everything even if you achieve the resonance the circuit remain instable, we need another support for tuning outside the spark gap, variable capacitor or variable inductor even a dimmer can be used like Don Smith for tuning purpose ..

another difficulty is we need a HV probe to see exactly what's going on in high voltage environment, Mazilli driver give a good sight about the available power if we achieve the resonance in HV .

there's other option but need a realization to prove itself !

Comment

as i told before the spark gap as control mechanism change everything even if you achieve the resonance the circuit remain instable, we need another support for tuning outside the spark gap, variable capacitor or variable inductor even a dimmer can be used like Don Smith for tuning purpose ..

another difficulty is we need a HV probe to see exactly what's going on in high voltage environment, Mazilli driver give a good sight about the available power if we achieve the resonance in HV .

there's other option but need a realization to prove itself !
                  HV probe can easly be made using serial connected resistors. Can we use light dimmer? How dimmer can help us when changing frequency? And where are we to place that inductor or capacitor? And which problems you except after achieving resonance, why we need frequency tuning after getting same frequencies?
                  Last edited by Pidja105; 04-14-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

HV probe can easly be made using serial connected resistors. Can we use light dimmer? How dimmer can help us when changing frequency? And where are we to place that inductor or capacitor?

i will try serial R but USB oscilloscope are very sensible to work good in HV sometimes even the current flow into earth can interfer with it ( the laptop can freeze ) , i just bought a light dimmer for this purpose, i don't know the answer but according Don Smith light dimmer can be used but in his system he has a special dimmer ( maybe the difference is Linear or logarithmic resistance of the dimmer ... )

about tuning using variable capacitor i don't have this but i use variable L simply by inserting a ferrite rod inside a coil ..

Comment

• Answer me the lasr question, I updated post.

Comment

Answer me the lasr question, I updated post.

to achieve the resonance in low voltage it's easy , in high voltage there's some option but in practice it's not easy ... take as example the Chinese replication of Don system they used a MOSFET driven in high voltage in my place i can't replicate this due to the lack of resource ...

the point is the equation of power itself

P = C V ( square) F ( square )

if you achieve the resonance as i did in 12 V we don't expect a good amount of power even physically it's clear high voltage attract more ambient electron , this system take the power from the air and move it to the earth and back from the earth to push it back again into the air within this oscillation you have useful power as you see we have an energy balance needed to get what we want ...

if you have the same frequencies you don't need tuning ..

Comment

to achieve the resonance in low voltage it's easy , in high voltage there's some option but in practice it's not easy ... take as example the Chinese replication of Don system they used a MOSFET driven in high voltage in my place i can't replicate this due to the lack of resource ...

the point is the equation of power itself

P = C V ( square) F ( square )

if you achieve the resonance as i did in 12 V we don't expect a good amount of power even physically it's clear high voltage attract more ambient electron , this system take the power from the air and move it to the earth and back from the earth to push it back again into the air within this oscillation you have useful power as you see we have an energy balance needed to get what we want ...

if you have the same frequencies you don't need tuning ..
                          I saw chinese replication and he reached 1kW using ACTUALY DIRECT RESONANCE USING MOSFETS! But I said that we with direct resonance with Mazilli can have problem and need tuning, and in second post you said that when we achieve direct resonance we dont have problem, what is true(you said that circuit will be instable)!

Comment

I saw chinese replication and he reached 1kW using ACTUALY DIRECT RESONANCE USING MOSFETS! But I said that we with direct resonance with Mazilli can have problem and need tuning, and in second post you said that when we achieve direct resonance we dont have problem, what is true(you said that circuit will be instable)!

you have to concentrate to understand , search in google even read most of posts here or posts in related thread to DON SMITH technology ..

mazilli driver can be used in two different way, the easy way when the circuit resonate in low voltage this is the normal Mazzilli driver but instead of ordinary parallel LC we use the ETBC as a tank .. after that we take the power from another secondary coil using the old Tesla arrangement since we are dealing with electrostatic induction

the second scenario is to use Mazzilli driver as a source for higher voltage , for example using flyback transformer and a spark gap , in this case tuning is difficult for a lots of reason described previously
                            Last edited by med.3012; 04-15-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

you have to concentrate to understand , search in google even read most of posts here or posts in related thread to DON SMITH technology ..

mazilli driver can be used in two different way, the easy way when the circuit resonate in low voltage this is the normal Mazzilli driver but instead of ordinary parallel LC we use the ETBC as a tank .. after that we take the power from another secondary coil using the old Tesla arrangement since we are dealing with electrostatic induction

the second scenario is to use Mazzilli driver as a source for higher voltage , for example using flyback transformer and a spark gap , in this case tuning is difficult for a lots of reason described previously
                              But we do not need tuning in high voltage, that what runs flyback is MAZILLI driver itself, mazilli oscilates at low voltage, gives high frequency to primary and frequency is doubled in secondary due to rectifyng voltage, we need to preform tuning in low voltage side, what is problem to preform tuning in 12Volts?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the resonance in high voltage isn't easy because Tesla himself has this problem .. if you have the solution i am listening

Comment

Working...
                                X