No announcement yet.

The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my previous question, how to obtain active power using mixed ETBC?

Comment

• Sorry for many questions.
      Is frequency of HV supply our wall between us and 1kW+?

Comment

• Other way is to use ULTRA HIGH capacitor in Mazilli driver ZVS (Mazilli) Driver | Adam Munich
        On this page there are frequency equations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pidja105 View Post
          Other way is to use ULTRA HIGH capacitor in Mazilli driver ZVS (Mazilli) Driver | Adam Munich
          On this page there are frequency equations.
          For 500kHz L*C in Mazilli driver will be 1.0142399e-13.

Comment

• if you can synchronize the oscillation of Tesla coil with the resonance frequency of ETBC this will be great ut in reality it's not that easy ... any time you load the Tesla coil the frequency will change , i tried this kind of resonance transformer but i failed ..

in fact the high frequency HV generator is an option but it's not the only solution.. we could also use a high frequency capacitive discharge we can add even a capacitor in parallel like DON or an inductor in serial like Tesla , this will help to match the frequency ..

now the ETBC have to be pulsed like to achieve a constructive oscillation in this case i think we need a high voltage diode after the capacitor not before for not allowing a back oscillation ..

you pulse the ETBC and it oscillate any other pulse have to construct the voltage inside the ETBC so you have it oscillating in HV environment, i am sure there's an easy way around us to do this .

Comment

• How to wind L2 for mixed ETBC for active power output? And how to calculate resonant frequency of mixed ETBC?

Comment

How to wind L2 for mixed ETBC for active power output? And how to calculate resonant frequency of mixed ETBC?

the M-ETBC is an ETBC in another shape.., the idea start to solve the problem of gathering a useful electric current form this reactive resonating system, but the M-ETBC prove the idea behind the ETBC because when the R-ETBC create voltage the B-ETBC create current due to the phase shift 90 ° between voltage ..

i tried the M-ETBC using a bucking coil but i think it's a wrong setup ... please read all the previous posts about this, the main objective now is to achieve the resonance in high voltage .. it's difficult but not impossible .

Comment

• If we find in some way or make HF HV Power supply, is problem for bigger amounts of energy solved? Are we moving on the next step, converting that to mains power?

Comment

If we find in some way or make HF HV Power supply, is problem for bigger amounts of energy solved? Are we moving on the next step, converting that to mains power?

until now i didn't succeeded in high power system, i post everything in this thread, there's no secret about what i am doing and i will not keep anything for myself , this is the 5 year working on this technology with a very little help but it's appreciated ..

this system will take the power from the earth or the air and we need to conserve it in a capacitor banks for another transformation to usable electricity ( using an inverter .. )

it's not impossible to move to high energetic system but we need some keys ..

Comment

• My question is when we achieve HV direct resonance, will we get 1kW+?

Comment

My question is when we achieve HV direct resonance, will we get 1kW+?
                        yes ! it's possible , nothing impossible

Comment

• Is that only key for high power, or we must do something next?

Ps. Now I will for some days ask you some things, and I will start experimenting, I was not experimenting 15 days nothing about Overunity, I made some coils in past, but without power output, I now know what is the problem.

Comment

• Do we need to do something more(for kw output) or we are in 1kW+ field after discovering way to direct resonance?

Comment

Do we need to do something more(for kw output) or we are in 1kW+ field after discovering way to direct resonance?
                              in theory there's no limit , in practice the limit depend on our imagination and the available hardware ..

Comment

• When we convert RP to DC can diodes be burnt because that power cannot produce heat, and do you know cheap way to get mains v output?

Comment

Working...
                                X